Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,638

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159649 Jan 22, 2013
uhuh wrote:
the "prayer" every morning: Bless HaShem who did not make me a goy/ akum/ nochri
a daily reminder
LOL!!!!!!!!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#159650 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
OH dear ...the spin doctor lacks a sense of humour!! What is new?
In our part of the jungle called England...when somebody says good morning and if we wanna take the mick...we might say..and a good day to you...and its good night from us/him...or anything to that effect!!
More importantly...it was "evening/night" there...so I responded with a double entendre..!
wow.....in case you were wondering i did double check those words as you put in "English" against Hebrew!
no wonder why we cant understand you most of the time
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159651 Jan 22, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. If you want to see God and enter Heaven you must do it through Jesus.
motor "way" after "spirits" take you over so you can drive faster and die like your master?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#159652 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankfully that word is not connected to "genitals"!!!
I would not have put it past the arrogant non-gentiles, who insult Gentiles as DOGS and PIGS!!
You wanna challenge me on that too?
If they did....then we could have called them "Non-Genitals"
Mercy is upon all...
I dont have to challenge you. You speak for yourself. A psychotic self.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159653 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
"we" dear spin doctor?
You can't understand because you speak HEBREW!
You must stick to your own language.
and a good day to you sir, while it is morning there!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159654 Jan 22, 2013
Stop deny your problems. The first step to do is to admit you have problems.
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You display classic symptoms of a deranged psychotic because you are not even sure who you are or what you believe in.
You respond and react weirdly and in an extreme fashion, in the absence of an external stimulus and that is a classic sign/symptom of psychosis.
Thanks to introduce yourself. Have you taken any pill until today?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159655 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its one thing to correspond in English. Its another thing to import an English concept and use it to "interpret" the bible.
May I disagree with you spin doctor...?

You are here spinning yarns about Hebrew language while brainwashing folks with Non-Gentile traditions, customs, delusionsand beliefs buried in Hebrew language!

Therefore...I had to ask you to stop speaking English and use your spin language.

If you tell me to stop speaking Greek Latin other Euro languages..it is fair that you ask all the Topix posters here to stop speaking Greek, Latin, and other Euro languages.

That dumps "Jesus" and "Christ" straight away!

Also good old buttboy pulled out "Gentile" from your edited books!

So tell HIM to stop speaking Latin Greek or even gibberish and that he is maing things up!!

If ALL non-gentiles stop using the word Gentile, we shall stop calling them Non-Gentiles.

Gentiles make up 99.5% of human race.
They DESERVE their OWN Messengers from GOD.

Can you think of a GENTILE Messenger from God whom you respect and follow?

If your "god" cannot oblige us with our OWN GENTILE Messenger we will have to call him a tribal racist bigoted sexist Anti-Gentile fake mini slave god of non-gentiles!!

Thank you..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159656 Jan 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
hello deluded fool...stop murdering my language.
Did you take "the pill" this morning?
Good!....You won't get pregnant.
The world will be spared of Junior "stefano the deranged"!!
(please don't tell me you are a man!)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159657 Jan 22, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Four sentences - or DEATH SENTENCES?
Hello English Language...‘You shall be taken to the place from whence you came, and thence to a place of lawful execution, and there you shall be hanged by the neck until you be dead, and afterwards your body shall be buried in a common grave within the precincts of the prison wherein you were last confined before your execution; and may the Lord have mercy on your soul’.
The hangman is... SC the deranged!
lol...
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159658 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....you can read stuff written in invisible ink?
Clever boy!!
I was also wondering why others coul not see this....
1. In the beginning of JESUS' creation of the heavens and the earth.
&#1488;. &#1489;&#1468;&#14 56;&#1512;&#1461;& #1488;&#1513;&#1473; &#1460;&#1497;&#15 14; &#1489;&#1468;&#14 64;&#1512;&#1464;& #1488; &#1488;&#1457;&#15 00;&#1465;&#1492;& #1460;&#1497;&#1501; &#1488;&#1461;&#15 14; &#1492;&#1463;&#15 13;&#1468;&#1473;& #1464;&#1502;&#1463; &#1497;&#1460;&#15 01; &#1493;&#1456;&#14 88;&#1461;&#1514; &#1492;&#1464;&#14 88;&#1464;&#1512;& #1462;&#1509;:
2. Now the earth was astonishingly empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the spirit of JESUS was hovering over the face of the water.
3. And JESUS said, "Let there be light," and there was light.
4. And JESUS saw the light that it was good, and JESUS separated between the light and between the darkness.
5. And JESUS called the light day, and the darkness He called night, and it was evening and it was morning, one day.
6. And JESUS said, "Let there be an expanse in the midst of the water, and let it be a separation between water and water."
7. And JESUS made the expanse and it separated between the water that was below the expanse and the water that was above the expanse, and it was so.
8. And JESUS called the expanse Heaven, and it was evening, and it was morning, a second day.
9. And JESUS said, "Let the water that is beneath the heavens gather into one place, and let the dry land appear," and it was so.
10. And JESUS called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas, and JESUS saw that it was good.
11. And JESUS said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation, seed yielding herbs and fruit trees producing fruit according to its kind in which its seed is found, on the earth," and it was so.
12. And the earth gave forth vegetation, seed yielding herbs according to its kind, and trees producing fruit, in which its seed is found, according to its kind, and JESUS saw that it was good.
ALL SORTED!!! THIS IS THE WAY OT SHOULD BE WRITTEN!!
THANKS PAUL.
Yes, you can subsitute the Name of Jesus for God; they are the same.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159659 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have to challenge you. You speak for yourself. A psychotic self.
Good gor you non-gentile.
Dogs, PIGS and now Psychotics!
Do you know of ANY GENTILE Messengers from God who command your love, respect and support?
NO?
Spin Doc runs!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159660 Jan 22, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM.. I am an EX Christian.
Now deal with this from NON-GENS the EDITORS/OWNERS of your books that you STOLE!!!
This is from NON-GENS about OT corruption!!
Can you give a reason why Jews say Isaiah 9:6 does not refer to Jesus?
Answer: Christian theologians argue that the name "A wonderful counselor is the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the ruler of peace" refers to Jesus, who they ALLEGE combined human and divine qualities. They MISTAKENLY believe that such a name can only be applied to God Himself. Moreover, THE CHRISTIANS INCORRECTLY TRANSLATE THE VERBS IN VERSE 5 IN THE FUTURE TENSE, instead of the past, as the Hebrew original reads. Thus, the Christians render verse 5 as: "For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on his shoulders; and his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."
While admitting that "wonderful counselor" and "ruler of peace" can be applied to a man, Christian theologians argue that the phrases "mighty God" and "everlasting Father" cannot be incorporated as part of a man's name. Thus, they contend that Isaiah teaches that the Messiah has to be not only a man, but God as well.
That THIS ENTIRE REASONING IS INCORRECT may be seen from the name Elihu, "My God is He," which refers to an ordinary human being (Job 32:1, 1 Samuel 1:l, 1 Chronicles 12:21, 26:7, 27:18).
A similar CHRISTIAN MISUNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE may be seen in their claims revolving around the name Immanuel, "God is with us." The simple fact is that it is quite common in the Bible for human beings to be given names that have the purpose of declaring or reflecting a particular attribute of God, e.g., Eliab, Eliada, Elzaphan, Eliakim, Elisha, Eleazar, Tavel, Gedaliah.
The fact remains that JESUS DID NOT literally or figuratively FULFILL ANY OF ISAIAH'S WORDS. A wonderful counselor does not advise his followers that if they have faith they can be agents of destruction (Matthew 21:19-21; Mark 11:14, 20-23). A mighty God does not take orders from anyone (Luke2:51, Hebrews 5:8), for no one is greater than he is (Matthew 12:31-32; John 5:30, 14:28).
Moreover, he does not ask or need to be saved by anyone (Matthew 26:39, Luke 22:42), for he cannot die by any means (Matthew 27:50, Mark 15:37, Luke 23:46, John 19:30). He who is called the Son of God the Father (John 1:18, 3:16) cannot himself be called everlasting Father. One cannot play simultaneously the role of the son and the Father; it is an obvious self-contradiction. He who advocates family strife (Matthew 10:34-35, Luke 12:49-53) and killing enemies (Luke 19:27) cannot be called a ruler of peace.
DEAL WITH IT .....TALK TO NON-GENS....
TELL THEM EITHER YOUR BOOKS ARE EDITED OR THEIRS ARE!!!!
GOOD LUCK....
See if you can get islam to stand on its own merit.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159661 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to comment on this Non-Gentile attack on Poor GENTILE Christians?

Answer: Christian theologians argue that the name "A wonderful counselor is the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the ruler of peace" refers to Jesus, who they ALLEGE combined human and divine qualities. They MISTAKENLY believe that such a name can only be applied to God Himself. Moreover, THE CHRISTIANS INCORRECTLY TRANSLATE THE VERBS IN VERSE 5 IN THE FUTURE TENSE, instead of the past, as the Hebrew original reads. Thus, the Christians render verse 5 as: "For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on his shoulders; and his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."
While admitting that "wonderful counselor" and "ruler of peace" can be applied to a man, Christian theologians argue that the phrases "mighty God" and "everlasting Father" cannot be incorporated as part of a man's name. Thus, they contend that Isaiah teaches that the Messiah has to be not only a man, but God as well.
That THIS ENTIRE REASONING IS INCORRECT may be seen from the name Elihu, "My God is He," which refers to an ordinary human being (Job 32:1, 1 Samuel 1:l, 1 Chronicles 12:21, 26:7, 27:18).
A similar CHRISTIAN MISUNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE may be seen in their claims revolving around the name Immanuel, "God is with us." The simple fact is that it is quite common in the Bible for human beings to be given names that have the purpose of declaring or reflecting a particular attribute of God, e.g., Eliab, Eliada, Elzaphan, Eliakim, Elisha, Eleazar, Tavel, Gedaliah.
The fact remains that JESUS DID NOT literally or figuratively FULFILL ANY OF ISAIAH'S WORDS. A wonderful counselor does not advise his followers that if they have faith they can be agents of destruction (Matthew 21:19-21; Mark 11:14, 20-23). A mighty God does not take orders from anyone (Luke2:51, Hebrews 5:8), for no one is greater than he is (Matthew 12:31-32; John 5:30, 14:28).
Moreover, he does not ask or need to be saved by anyone (Matthew 26:39, Luke 22:42), for he cannot die by any means (Matthew 27:50, Mark 15:37, Luke 23:46, John 19:30). He who is called the Son of God the Father (John 1:18, 3:16) cannot himself be called everlasting Father. One cannot play simultaneously the role of the son and the Father; it is an obvious self-contradiction. He who advocates family strife (Matthew 10:34-35, Luke 12:49-53) and killing enemies (Luke 19:27) cannot be called a ruler of peace.

Thank you Spinner!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159662 Jan 22, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you can subsitute the Name of Jesus for God; they are the same.
Bingo!
Why then OT still refers to redundant "god".
Why don't you start a campaign to get a "proper" OT printed for the TRUE worshippers of LORD JESUS CHRIST?

I have already helped you with 12 Verses...let me do one more for you:

John 3:16...

For JESUS so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son- JESUS, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159663 Jan 22, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
See if you can get islam to stand on its own merit.
I am trying to help YOU stand up!
So answer these first....

This HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM.. I am an EX Christian.

Now deal with this from NON-GENS the EDITORS/OWNERS of your books that you STOLE!!!

This is from NON-GENS about OT corruption!!

DEAL WITH IT .....TALK TO NON-GENS....
TELL THEM EITHER YOUR BOOKS ARE EDITED OR THEIRS ARE!!!!
GOOD LUCK....

(Two MAJOR religions "seem" to think that you have cooked up a few things!!!)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159664 Jan 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If slavery had its roots before Islam then what "all the previous prophets did to abolish this practice"?
Nothing. So what? Don't you know for example that ancient romans made slaves but also before any Islam they freed their slaves? Oh they were pagans btw.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
02. So if our "prophet made slaves" then there was nothing wrong in it, because past prophets before him also did the same thing? Why you single him out for criticism?
I do expect from a real god and his holy prophet aka perfect man to act as highest example for mankind and not as the lowest human beings do. I did criticize Moses and other biblical prophets, and the slavery in the Bible with Jews and Christians last year, but now you brought this argument up, so be ready to defend your god and prophet.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
03. It is same thing which I answered. And let me say "making slave" is no sin. You do not know, how Islam allows people to be made slaves. The "Only" way in which Islam allows people to make slaves, is for those captured enemies in the battle field.
If there is no exchange of POW and no one came to pay ransom for them , it was an "economical necessity" to make them slaves and earn their living.
See, MUQ, slavery are against human rights, if your god and your prophet allow this then it's safe to say Allah was not god, and Muhamad was a charlatan.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
04. Allah did "care" about salves that is why our prophet told Muslims "to feed slaves what you eat and clothe them with what you wear and do not put burden on them which they cannot bear and help yourself in their tasks".
Are these examples of whether God "cared for them or did not care for them"?
What you have reported came from Hadiths, and for what I know they are less reliable then Quran. Why do I have to believe it? Even other muslims here reject the Hadiths. So save that for you.
I have a task for you, can you find me in Quran where Allah or Muhammad had abolished the slavery?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
05. I think you are over reacting and made slavery as your one point agenda.
Just go back in history two hundred years back and see….if you want to condemn each one and every one because they have slaves, then you condemn most of your ancestors.
Slavery was not a religious need, it was an economical need. When the world needed human labour, slaves were one means to do it, and when machines came to the aid of human labour, the slaves were not needed.
Now the trend is to make "economic slaves" of people and nation, so that they work hard and pay their hard earned money to their "economic Masters"
IMF, World Bank, Commercial Banks and Money Lenders, VISA and other Credit Card companies…..they are the "modern Slave owners".
They hold "Hundreds of Millions" as their Economic salves and IMF and World Bank reduce nations to the level of Slavery.
And I think you will justify this type of Slavery, would you?
Now you want to justify the slavery made by your god and prophets by picking up other stories, like if this can minimize the horrible actions of your prophet. Two wrong things don't make one right.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159665 Jan 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I just did
2. What is GOWY? Goyim means nation plural. If Israel is a nation, than it could be goy.
3. What passage are you referring to? In Hebrew, nation (people) is am or goy. Part of the problem here is you are forcing 20th century political entities on a manuscript that dealt with tribalism. Hence, the term people is probably more apropro than nation(state). There are other terms like stranger (gur) and nacher that are used in similar fashion in the text.
HughBe--Tell me the word that is used for NATION in YOUR Tanach. see passage below.

Frijoles--- I just did

HughBe-- Really? Please be kind and repeat your explanation as I am CONFIDENT that I shall not find it but YOU know your explanation so there should be no problems MON.

Frijoles--- What is GOWY? Goyim means nation plural. IF Israel is a nation, than it could be goy.

HughBe--- Thank you for your explanation. I have noted your IF.

Frijoles---What passage are you referring to?

HughBe--- Your question reflects the teachings received in your religion. I have REPEATED the passage MANY times and yet you ask, what passage?

Here it is again and please tell me the word for NATION.

"And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy NATION. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel"

Again ---
1.Explain what you meant by "none of that has any Hebraic foundation".

2. Are YOU telling me that God Almighty did NOT call Israel GOY?

Frijoles--Part of the problem here is you are forcing 20th century political entities on a manuscript that dealt with tribalism.

HughBe--- Your darkness will be removed as soon as you have answered my questions. Your dodging my questions is part of your problem plus you cleave to POLITICS and DECEIT.

FRijoles--- Hence, the term people is probably more apropro than nation(state)

HughBe--- Tell God that. Tell your rabbis to INSTRUCT God Almighty so that He shall know the more appropriate word to use. CORRECT His foolish and inappropriate words.

I will have to leave shortly. This is just my good morning hi before pushing off to work.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159666 Jan 22, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Messiah, God; through Him and for Him all things were made; both visible and invisible. Without Him nothing came into being.
We know what you "think"
We NEED the EXPERT views from the NON-GEN spin doctor mr "F"!
Please let us ask him...
Ah! We must ask the non- gentile spin doctor about this because you mentioned Messiah!!!

The non-gentile man claimed that he was messiah...

The non-gentile man did not say I have come for the Gentiles as King or leader, but I have come for non-gentiles as Messiah...

Does spin doctor wish to get involved in such trivia as he knows where his bagel is buttered?
Let's ask spin doctor:
- O' spin doctor...Is Jesus God?
- O' spin doctor...Is Jesus the Messiah?
- O' spin doctor...Is Messiah God?
Does the concept of Messiah belong to Gentiles or non-gentiles?
Thank you spin doctor...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159667 Jan 22, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And how come Jesus Himself came into being? Did any one ever heard the name Jesus, BEFORE he came out of womb of Mary?
How idiotic you people look to make such claims, to talk about things of which you know nothing.
Just repeating parrot like what John and Paul said "of their own minds", without any revelation from God Almighty.
Brilliant bro..
Salaams
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159668 Jan 22, 2013
uhuh wrote:
kabod/ shechinah/ ruach ha-kodesh is a miraculous light that confer honor upon a person or a place (Maimonides)-the glowing tabernacle, the "burning" bush
through it the word of God was communicated to prophets and miracles happened (Saadia Gaon)
it is also present in minyan prayer and Torah study (Talmud)
it does not dwell in human bodies indefinitely, and possess them to speak in demonic tongues (glossolalalia)
and it certainly does not inspire avoda zara -the worship of a man, the cross or statues; those acts must be inspired by another "spirit", a dark spirit
Spot on!
Thanks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE