Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
150,141 - 150,160 of 200,126 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is God, Muslims cannot understand the meaning of the Holy Trinity.

You reject Jesus because He was Born a Jew so this means that God is a Jew in your opinion.
I cannot give you a lesson on theology here, but just look at God's chosen people. They control the world, you pay taxes to them. They have the capability to destroy all Muslims but they are merciful to you.

If Muslims had the intelligence, they would destroy the Jewish people but they cannot because God is on their side.

Your Allah is weak and impotent against the Jews, Allah's people are primitive barbaric losers. That speaks volumes about your religion.
This post of yours is another typical Christian BullShit!

That Jesus is God, IS rubbish and absurd. Same goes for Trinity, which is also an absurdity.

By the way, Muslims are the Saviors of the Jews. The Jews would have become EXTINCT at the hands of Christianity, if there were no Islam. They sought refuge in Islamic lands.

Please check out the darkest history of Christianity.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And how come Jesus Himself came into being? Did any one ever heard the name Jesus, BEFORE he came out of womb of Mary?
How idiotic you people look to make such claims, to talk about things of which you know nothing.
Just repeating parrot like what John and Paul said "of their own minds", without any revelation from God Almighty.
The Holy Bible from beginning to end speak of Jesus. The Jews did not recognize Jesus when He came and neither do you. Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets. There are many scholarly works in Christology which will help you understand the Holy Bible.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This post of yours is another typical Christian BullShit!
That Jesus is God, IS rubbish and absurd. Same goes for Trinity, which is also an absurdity.
By the way, Muslims are the Saviors of the Jews. The Jews would have become EXTINCT at the hands of Christianity, if there were no Islam. They sought refuge in Islamic lands.
Please check out the darkest history of Christianity.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. If you want to see God and enter Heaven you must do it through Jesus.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

the "prayer" every morning: Bless HaShem who did not make me a goy/ akum/ nochri

a daily reminder
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
kind of amusing because I didnt wish anyone a good evening.
I understand Hebrew is similar to Arabic - you should of understood it
I wished you all a Good Morning !
OH dear ...the spin doctor lacks a sense of humour!! What is new?

In our part of the jungle called England...when somebody says good morning and if we wanna take the mick...we might say..and a good day to you...and its good night from us/him...or anything to that effect!!
More importantly...it was "evening/night" there...so I responded with a double entendre..!
wow.....in case you were wondering i did double check those words as you put in "English" against Hebrew!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop speaking Greek. Gentile is not a word used in the bible.
Wow...are you this thick?
When you stop speaking English I shall stop speaking foreign languages.

Ask all the Topix posters here to stop speaking Greek, Latin, and other Euro languages eh?

That dumps "Jesus" and "Christ" straight away!

Also good old buttboy pulled out "Gentile" from your edited books!
So tell HIM to stop speaking Latin Greek of even gibberish!!

If ALL non-gentiles stop using the word Gentile, we shall stop calling them Non-Gentiles.

Gentiles make up 99.5% of human race.
They DESERVE their OWN Messengers from GOD.

If your "god" cannot oblige we will have to call him a tribal racist bigoted sexist Anti-Gentile fake mini slave god of non-gentiles!!
Thank you..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
Sorry - stop speaking LATIN
----------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentile#In_the_B...
The term Gentile (from Latin gentilis, by the French "gentil", female: "gentille", meaning of or belonging to a clan or tribe) is used by English translators for the Hebrew, &#1490;&#1493;&#14 97; (goy) and &#1504;&#1499;&#15 12;&#1497; (nokhri) in the Hebrew Bible and the Greek word &#7956;&#952;&#957 ;&#951; (éthn&#275;) in the New Testament.
The term gentiles is derived from Latin, used for contextual translation, and not an original Hebrew or Greek word from the Bible. The original words Goy and Ethnos refer to "peoples" or "nations".
Latin and later English translators selectively used the term gentiles when the context for the base term "peoples" or "nations" referred to non-Israelite peoples or nations in English translations of the Bible.
Following Christianization of the Roman Empire, the general implication of the word gentile became "non-Jew".
In the Bible
In Saint Jerome's Latin version of the Bible, the Vulgate, gentilis was used in this wider sense, along with gentes, to translate Greek and Hebrew words with similar meanings when the text referred to the non-Hebrew peoples.
The most important of such Hebrew words was goyim (singular, goy), a term with the broad meaning of "peoples" or "nations" which was sometimes used to refer to Israelites, but most commonly as a generic label for peoples. Strong's Concordance defines goy as "nation, people, usually of non-Hebrew people, or of descendants of Abraham, or of Israel, or of a swarm of locusts or other animals (fig.) Goyim ='nations'." Strongs #1471[1]
In the King James Version, Gentile is only one of several words used to translate goy or goyim. It is translated as "nation" 374 times, "heathen" 143 times, "Gentiles" 30 times, and "people" 11 times. Some of these verses, such as Genesis 12:2 ("I will make of thee a great nation") and Genesis 25:23 ("Two nations are in thy womb") refer to Israelites or descendants of Abraham. Other verses, such as Isaiah 2:4 and Deuteronomy 11:23 are generic references to any nation.
Typically the KJV restricts the translation to "Gentile" when the text is specifically referring to non-Hebrew people. For example, the only use of the word in Genesis is in chapter 10, verse 5, referring to the peopling of the world by descendants of Japheth, "By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations."[2]
Thankfully that word is not connected to "genitals"!!!
I would not have put it past the arrogant non-gentiles, who insult Gentiles as DOGS and PIGS!!
You wanna challenge me on that too?
If they did....then we could have called them "Non-Genitals"
Mercy is upon all...
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. If you want to see God and enter Heaven you must do it through Jesus.
Don't waste your time on Jesus. If you follow his way, it will lead to death. That is what he got, according to your books. Right?

Only the LORD Almighty God gives life and death and promises a good life in the hereafter to the believers.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Never say HOST NAILING either in English!
The non-gentiles will be accused of nailing the "bread" body of (Greek or Latin or Euro...) "Christ"
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK!
So, let me talk about the focal point.
After putting all translations under a microscopic scrutiny, I have concluded that this is what it means:
"Now, the Lord says, "You are not just my servant who restores the tribes of Jacob and brings back those in Israel whom I have preserved. I have also made you a light for the nations so that you would save people all over the world.""
So, the good LORD made Isaiah a light for nations. You can see that Jesus did not restore the tribes of Jacob. Thus Jesus is out!
I picked up this translation from God's Word translation after a very close scrutiny.
You weren't paying attention. Impotent Al charged that the "non-gen" books were concerned ONLY with "non-gens," which is why I posted Isaiah 49:6, not that it matters to Impotent Al, because he knows for a FACT that the "non-Jews" have corrupted their texts to give themselves some kind of salvation supremacy over the world, and that the One True God of Mohammad wouldn't have "revealed" anything like Isaiah 49:6 through any LEGITIMATE prophet. THIS is why Impotent Al REWROTE Isaiah 49:6 and atrtributed it to "REAL GOD."
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time on Jesus. If you follow his way, it will lead to death. That is what he got, according to your books. Right?
Only the LORD Almighty God gives life and death and promises a good life in the hereafter to the believers.
Jesus rose from the dead and has power over death. He ascended into Heaven from where He shall come to judge the living and the dead. Jesus, the Lord Almighty God, is the Gate you must enter through to enter Heaven; there is no other gate.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people are in the world, in whose body Holy Ghost resides?
We should search them and worship them as God, because they have one Third of Holy Trinity inside their bellies, their intestines, their blood stream, their guts and all internal parts of their bodies!!
How idiotic some people look when they use Idiotic phrases like "Holy Ghost" enters their bodies etc.
Little Children who do not understand what they utter....Blasphemy of the Highest Degree!!
That is a brilliant observation brother!
Each deluded person thinks that the "ghost" is inside him/her!
This "ghost" tells each person a different thing....the ghost in latino catholic tells him to enjoy HOT chillies, ghost in russian orthodox tells him to eat juicy PORK sausages and the ghost in american evangie tells him to convert the non-gentiles in Israel while killing Muslims!!!
This is definitely a "ghost" alright...! a sinister dark force.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

CORRECTION:

You weren't paying attention. Impotent Al charged that the "non-gen" books were concerned ONLY with "non-gens," which is why I posted Isaiah 49:6, not that it matters to Impotent Al, because he knows for a FACT that the "NON-GENS" have corrupted their texts to give themselves some kind of salvation supremacy over the world, and that the One True God of Mohammad wouldn't have "revealed" anything like Isaiah 49:6 through any LEGITIMATE prophet. THIS is why Impotent Al REWROTE Isaiah 49:6 and atrtributed it to "REAL GOD."

As to the charge of corruption, produce the original that was corrupted, or withdraw the charge.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it is also time for you to take a double dose of your meds, Muslim Hater.
I don't hate Muslims, but I do pity the slaves of the Arabian Control Freak.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....you do give it to them bro!lol..
I am kinda thinking of this "way" and "rest" from a commercial angle!

This sounds like a very fast "motor way". You can stop there, rest & relax, have a bite, drink "unholy spirits", relieve yourself at will...and continue the journey!

They can charge for the "service"...pardon the pun.

Yep..if they drive too fast or carelessly or full of spirit.. on this "motor way" it will probably get them to "god very quickly!
Hooray...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Buford wrote:
CORRECTION:
You weren't paying attention. Impotent Al charged that the "non-gen" books were concerned ONLY with "non-gens," which is why I posted Isaiah 49:6, not that it matters to Impotent Al, because he knows for a FACT that the "NON-GENS" have corrupted their texts to give themselves some kind of salvation supremacy over the world, and that the One True God of Mohammad wouldn't have "revealed" anything like Isaiah 49:6 through any LEGITIMATE prophet. THIS is why Impotent Al REWROTE Isaiah 49:6 and atrtributed it to "REAL GOD."
As to the charge of corruption, produce the original that was corrupted, or withdraw the charge.
paying attention? To you? Who the hell do you think you are? Non-gen jesus and his clueless disciples?
Don't flatter yourself little creep.

How many Gentile Messengers from God do you believe in and follow you chronic psychotic?

Answer that and give the intelligent Topix readers a good laugh!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I don't hate Muslims, but I do pity the slaves of the Arabian Control Freak.
Unlike the failed NON-GEN control freak who could not even convince his OWN people and got "host nailed" by the NON-GENS?

How did he take his REVENGE?

Come back as GHOST to haunt HONEST Paul and as a result get MILLIONS of innocent NON-GENS MURDERED as CHRIST(Can we use Greek? The non-gen spin doc wants Hebrew...shall we say..MASHIACH?) KILLERS!

Not a good record eh for a loving Non-Gen Mashiach?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Buford wrote:
CORRECTION:
Hey cluless fool...
I have already produced the NON-GEN verses according to NON-GEN and your erroreous OT version!

Then I asked you to come up with a credible GENTILE Messenger from God that you respect and follow?
Go for it...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Buford wrote:
CORRECTION:
sticking to your low level...here is a bit from NON-GENS about OT corruption!!

Can you give a reason why Jews say Isaiah 9:6 does not refer to Jesus?

Answer: Christian theologians argue that the name "A wonderful counselor is the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the ruler of peace" refers to Jesus, who they ALLEGE combined human and divine qualities. They MISTAKENLY believe that such a name can only be applied to God Himself. Moreover, THE CHRISTIANS INCORRECTLY TRANSLATE THE VERBS IN VERSE 5 IN THE FUTURE TENSE, instead of the past, as the Hebrew original reads. Thus, the Christians render verse 5 as: "For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on his shoulders; and his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace."

While admitting that "wonderful counselor" and "ruler of peace" can be applied to a man, Christian theologians argue that the phrases "mighty God" and "everlasting Father" cannot be incorporated as part of a man's name. Thus, they contend that Isaiah teaches that the Messiah has to be not only a man, but God as well.

That THIS ENTIRE REASONING IS INCORRECT may be seen from the name Elihu, "My God is He," which refers to an ordinary human being (Job 32:1, 1 Samuel 1:l, 1 Chronicles 12:21, 26:7, 27:18).

A similar CHRISTIAN MISUNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE may be seen in their claims revolving around the name Immanuel, "God is with us." The simple fact is that it is quite common in the Bible for human beings to be given names that have the purpose of declaring or reflecting a particular attribute of God, e.g., Eliab, Eliada, Elzaphan, Eliakim, Elisha, Eleazar, Tavel, Gedaliah.

The fact remains that JESUS DID NOT literally or figuratively FULFILL ANY OF ISAIAH'S WORDS. A wonderful counselor does not advise his followers that if they have faith they can be agents of destruction (Matthew 21:19-21; Mark 11:14, 20-23). A mighty God does not take orders from anyone (Luke2:51, Hebrews 5:8), for no one is greater than he is (Matthew 12:31-32; John 5:30, 14:28).

Moreover, he does not ask or need to be saved by anyone (Matthew 26:39, Luke 22:42), for he cannot die by any means (Matthew 27:50, Mark 15:37, Luke 23:46, John 19:30). He who is called the Son of God the Father (John 1:18, 3:16) cannot himself be called everlasting Father. One cannot play simultaneously the role of the son and the Father; it is an obvious self-contradiction. He who advocates family strife (Matthew 10:34-35, Luke 12:49-53) and killing enemies (Luke 19:27) cannot be called a ruler of peace.

DEAL WITH IT FOOL.....
TALK TO NON-GENS....
TELL THEM EITHER YOUR BOOKS ARE EDITED OR THEIRS ARE!!!!

GOOD RIDDANCE....
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus rose from the dead and has power over death. He ascended into Heaven from where He shall come to judge the living and the dead. Jesus, the Lord Almighty God, is the Gate you must enter through to enter Heaven; there is no other gate.
Of course he did...and banged SEVEN demons off Mary Magda to the cries of oh my god..oh my god..oh my god!!

Question:

If you god carried out this PERFECT suicide FULFILLING ALL NON-GEN PROPHECIES to save GENTILES from sins, what is the NEED to bang SEVEN demons off Mary Magda of all people?

By then ALL the DEMONS should have FLED, ALL SINS wiped off..and ALL believers ESPECIALLY MARY Magda must be CLEAN and DEMON FREE!!

I think they were doing what a naked gardener and his girl friend would do on a hot summers day...have cucumber sandwiches, honey glazed treats, lashings of ginger beer and hot cuppa Tea!!!

Yeah...right!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••