Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,276

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159554 Jan 21, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>Is dat wat your priest said Jesus started Christianity! LOL.
Jesus doesn't no what Christianity is.
The not so holy bible was written by punch of sickos who wanted to rape and murder people and justify it all in the name of trinity.
lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159555 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the only Way to Heaven. He revealed this to us when He came among us as a man. You have the choice to go to Heaven or not; Jesus has given us the Way to get there. Jesus has revealed this to all people and it is up to them to make the choice: Heaven or hell.
Is that non-gentile man a motor way to heaven?
To whom did he reveal?
I thought he was rebuking the clueless disciples until the last minute till he ran off....
How do you get there?
Turn left at the traffic lights or follow the Law that the non-gentile man followed?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159556 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, you both love and hate the Jews.
No wonder you're a complete mess!
Are you talking about you little tape worm. Do you eat pork too or do you just live inside the posterior of pigs?
You belong to the cult with members who KILL Non-gentiles in their MILLIONS as CHRIST KILLERS.
Deal with it moron instead of pointing fingers at people who have no such issues with Jewish people with whom they worship ONE TRUE GOD.
Your mob HATE the non-gentiles as Christ Killers also your non-gentile mangod insulted them a lot!
Quran does not tell me to hate the non-gentiles.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#159557 Jan 21, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-38

Chapter 77, Hypocritic Preachers

Truly I say to you, that on the day of judgment many shall say to God: "Lord, we have preached and taught by your Law." Against them even the stones shall cry out, saying: "When you preached to others, with your own tongue you condemned yourselves, O workers of iniquity."

"As God lives," said Jesus, "he who knows the truth and works the contrary shall be punished with such grievous penalty that Satan shall almost have compassion on him. Tell me, now has our God given us the Law for knowing or for working?

Truly I say to you, that all knowledge has for end that wisdom which works all it knows. "Tell me, if one were sitting at table and with his eyes beheld delicate meats, but with his hands should choose unclean things and eat those, would not he be mad?" "Yes, assuredly," said the disciples…..

Note: This is recorded in Gospels but the emphasis on deeds is missing - MUQ

Chapter 78 Importance of learning

Truly I say to you, that God had not compassion on the fall of Satan, but yet [had compassion on the fall of Adam;. And let this suffice you to know the unhappy condition of him who knows good and does evil." Then said Andrew: "O master, it is a good thing to leave learning aside, so as not to fall into such condition."

Jesus answered: "If the world is good without the sun, man without eyes, and the soul without understanding, then is it good not to know. Truly I say to you, that bread is not so good for the temporal life as is learning for the eternal life. Know you not that it is a precept of God to learn? For thus says God: Ask of your elders, and they shall teach you.

And of the Law says God: See that my precept be before your eyes, and when you sit down, and when you walk, and at all times meditate thereon. Whether, then, it is good not to learn, you may now know. Oh, unhappy he who despises wisdom, for he is sure to lose eternal life."

Note: These teachings are missing in Gospels- MUQ

(Abridged)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159559 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
The gentiles received the Good News through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. You too can be saved if you listen to the Holy Spirit and accept Jesus as your personal Savior and be baptized in the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Why do different people attribute different things to holy ghost?
Did you hear about the classic holy ghost who told pope's butler to spill the beans...?
As a result they sacked the banking chief of vatican, which means the holy ghost of the butler was a good holy ghost as the banker must have been bent!!
My question is...why was the rest of vatican establishment having a go at this good soul and why did they get him arrested tried and sentenced?
Why didn't the other vatican people tell the truth?
Did their holy ghost let them down?
Seems there are millions of holy ghosts and jesus's playing havoc inside deluded people telling conflciting things...
What happens when they die..? does holy ghost and jesus run off or do they die with the person?
I know these a simple quesions...so please answer!
thank you...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159560 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I find all of this very amusing.
When certain posters reach the level of discussing the primary text with actual reference to the language it is written in, then we can talk about what it says VS what it possibly means
until then, much of what transpires as posts are more a reflection of their mindset than anything else.
And lastly, as a Jew I can critique my text openly without worrying about causing a riot.
What buttboy says about your books must be correct by implication?
Why don't you then follow his religion?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159562 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you.
As noted, Al has issues.
Now that you have thanked spin doctor why don't you ask him to accept your mangod?
I thought spin doctor rejects your mangod, son of god, the trinity, vicarious cr*p etc...?
His people killed him right?
What a mess eh buttboy?
Seems they reject your religion completely!!?
Wow...lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159566 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
you are truely lost with your interpretations. I wish you well.
using your line of spin...o wise one..
Please correct me giving chapter and verse. thank you...

Where in the Books can you show...Gentiles are superior or even Equal in the eyes of your "god".?

Where in the books it says Gentiles are the chosen people and loved by your "god".?

Why on earth does a slave god of non-gentiles want the non gentiles to shine torch lights on dumb gentiles in the dark?

Do you not agree that non-gentile superiority is implicit in such a verse (Isaiah49:6).
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159567 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You are fiiled to overflowing with hatred, ex-priest.
Look in the mirror!
You are the hatefilled nutter and you belong to the mob who murderded millions of innocent non-gentiles as christ killers.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159568 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
My, you sound almost...desperate.
you are unsound!

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#159583 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The focus was Isaiah 49:6
http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-old-testament/is...
OK!

So, let me talk about the focal point.

After putting all translations under a microscopic scrutiny, I have concluded that this is what it means:

"Now, the Lord says, "You are not just my servant who restores the tribes of Jacob and brings back those in Israel whom I have preserved. I have also made you a light for the nations so that you would save people all over the world.""

So, the good LORD made Isaiah a light for nations. You can see that Jesus did not restore the tribes of Jacob. Thus Jesus is out!

I picked up this translation from God's Word translation after a very close scrutiny.

bmz

Singapore

#159584 Jan 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus started Christianity.
That is bullshit! He was truly a Jew and a true Jew would never found another religion.

bmz

Singapore

#159585 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus started Christianity?
Wow....now that is a revelation indeed.
Care to expand on it.
Thank you.....
lol!

bmz

Singapore

#159587 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Jew hater,
Take your meds.
I believe it is also time for you to take a double dose of your meds, Muslim Hater.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#159590 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus started Christianity?
Wow....now that is a revelation indeed.
Care to expand on it.
Thank you.....
Yes sir, Jesus started Christianity.
Before Jesus came into the world, men had to sacrifice their animals to pay for their sins.
God decided to come into the world in the person of Jesus Christ to pay for the sins of all. Since that time men and women who believed in the finished work of Jesus could be saved from eternity in hell.
Who ever rejects Jesus as their saviour will spend eternity in hell, this includes everyone even your Prophet Muhammed.
All religion is false without Jesus, I'm warning people to repent of their sins and turn to Jesus as their saviour.
If you reject Him, you will have eternity in hell to regret your decision.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#159591 Jan 21, 2013
muslim wrote:
<quoted text>Is dat wat your priest said Jesus started Christianity! LOL.
Jesus doesn't no what Christianity is.
The not so holy bible was written by punch of sickos who wanted to rape and murder people and justify it all in the name of trinity.
Christian means Christ Like.
When a person is converted, the Holy Spirit enters the person and they become like Jesus who is God.
The Bible is a collection of 66 books written over 4000 years by God's Prophets.
You have been deceived by your Satanic leaders into believing the lie, that the Holy Bible was written by Catholics.
Roman Catholics are not Christian, they are the same as the Muslims. They are just as evil and barbaric as the Muslims.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#159592 Jan 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is bullshit! He was truly a Jew and a true Jew would never found another religion.
Jesus is God, Muslims cannot understand the meaning of the Holy Trinity.
You reject Jesus because He was Born a Jew so this means that God is a Jew in your opinion.
I cannot give you a lesson on theology here, but just look at God's chosen people. They control the world, you pay taxes to them. They have the capability to destroy all Muslims but they are merciful to you.
If Muslims had the intelligence, they would destroy the Jewish people but they cannot because God is on their side.
Your Allah is weak and impotent against the Jews, Allah's people are primitive barbaric losers. That speaks volumes about your religion.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#159593 Jan 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Christian means Christ Like.
When a person is converted, the Holy Spirit enters the person and they become like Jesus who is God.
The Bible is a collection of 66 books written over 4000 years by God's Prophets.
You have been deceived by your Satanic leaders into believing the lie, that the Holy Bible was written by Catholics.
Roman Catholics are not Christian, they are the same as the Muslims. They are just as evil and barbaric as the Muslims.
How many people are in the world, in whose body Holy Ghost resides?
We should search them and worship them as God, because they have one Third of Holy Trinity inside their bellies, their intestines, their blood stream, their guts and all internal parts of their bodies!!

How idiotic some people look when they use Idiotic phrases like "Holy Ghost" enters their bodies etc.

Little Children who do not understand what they utter....Blasphemy of the Highest Degree!!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#159594 Jan 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is God, Muslims cannot understand the meaning of the Holy Trinity.
You reject Jesus because He was Born a Jew so this means that God is a Jew in your opinion.
I cannot give you a lesson on theology here, but just look at God's chosen people. They control the world, you pay taxes to them. They have the capability to destroy all Muslims but they are merciful to you.
If Muslims had the intelligence, they would destroy the Jewish people but they cannot because God is on their side.
Your Allah is weak and impotent against the Jews, Allah's people are primitive barbaric losers. That speaks volumes about your religion.
Yeah our Allah is weak against Jew' God.

What about you Holy Trinity?

For 2000 years it was very strong against those Jews.

What is the position now? The Jews control western media, western banks and most of financial institutions.

What your Holy Trinity is doing? Why it is helpless against these jews?

How idiotic some people get, you do not know unless you read their posts!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159595 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You need serious medical and psychiatric help....
#In other words...Are you a worthless Gentile with a HUGE Inferiority complex that you are a sinner.
Are you ever so grateful to non-gentile gods for saving you!!
Non Gentiles WON'T GIVE GENTILES ANYTHING...(MAY BE CRUMBS IF they SIT UP AND BEG LIKE THAT WOMAN!!!)......The non gentile man will SORT HIS OWN NON-GENTILES AND ASK YOU TO GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!
Some Gentiles have been so brainwashed that they find it impossible to entertain the thought of GENTILE Messengers from GOD!!!!
The Non-Gentile books, mengod etc MUST be returned to the Non-gentiles as they do NOT belong to Gentiles.
DO YOU SUFFER FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX?
Seems there are many misguided Gentiles who suffer from inferiority complex that makes them worship Non-gentiles as gods!!
Are you a GENTILE?
If YES....
Do you believe that Gentiles can only be saved by Non-Gentiles?
Do you believe that a Non-Gentile man is your God?
Do you believe that Gentiles cannot have Messengers from God?
Do you believe that God favours only Non-Gentiles who will need to shine a light on Gentiles to bring them out of darkness?
If you say “YES” to more than TWO of the above YOU SUFFER FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
rabbee: those only who think, i need any of your worldly help. are in need of more help, for themselves than i need. and unlike you i do not believe that feeling inferior to G-D, is all that bad of a thing.

are you one of those gentiles, who pretends to be a non-gentile? and it does not make any difference, G-D chooses who G-D chooses. which have nothing to do with your worldly approvial. for all those already choosen, forever and again. are all already written in TheTorah aka TheBook of Life. and i do not see your or muhammeds name, in there any where. and at this rate, it is not likly to ever be in There.

i may have an inferiority complex when it comes to BOTH My HOLY PARENT. but i certainly do not have one, when it comes to you, or anyone else in this whole deluded world. and i do not expect, this story this time again, to end any different as all the other times G-D gave it. because of all of you, and yo mama.

G-D is still giving, this same again Story. and your corrupted mental attitude, is not going to give G-D any reason to even want to change it. i was hoping to find at least one true believer, before G-D takes off for the day of rest. but i see now, that is just wishfull thinking on my part. this whole world appears to far gone, to actually repent before then. as you are all responsible for snuffing out, your own vain lives.

this story is still going, to continue to happen, exactly like G-D says. unless this world can give, G-D with reason enough to change it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 15 hr thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web