Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,187

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#159494 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
Frijoles,
I should say, as though you didn't know already, that Al is convinced that you "NON-GENTILES" have corrupted your texts in order to give yourselves "salvation supremacy" over the entire world.
IOW, he's jealous for Mohammad.
Also, he's not about to accept that anything you write is true if it contradicts what he is CERTAIN is true, such as the proposition that Mohammad is the seal of the prophets and the abrogator of much of what Moses decreed as true and binding.
I find all of this very amusing.

When certain posters reach the level of discussing the primary text with actual reference to the language it is written in, then we can talk about what it says VS what it possibly means

until then, much of what transpires as posts are more a reflection of their mindset than anything else.

And lastly, as a Jew I can critique my text openly without worrying about causing a riot.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159495 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you know some arabic, but I really doubt you know any Hebrew.
Presumably you know "ALL" Hebrew...and I don't know "ANY" Hebrew?
Do you hang around waiting to pounce?
How about the edited and corrupted books that non-gentiles produced to give themselves every sort of right that is going?
Are you gambling on the fact that many "dumb" Christians cannot read or write Hebrew and therefore, they wouldn't know a lot about the "editing" of non-gentile books including the non-existent Talmudic writing?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159496 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
none of that has any Hebraic foundation
carry on making stuff up, I find it amusing
FRijoles---none of that has any Hebraic foundation

HughBe--- I am unaware that I made mention of Hebraic or any other foundation.

My point stands, if you have Jews and Gentiles and it is alright to call people Jews and Gentiles then there is certainly no HONEST reason not to have the following--

1. Jews and non-Jews this being a distinction between both groups and a reflection of focus.

2. Gentiles and non-Gentiles this being a distinction between both groups and a reflection of focus.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159497 Jan 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
what is he saying about the passage?
Ask him. For him, "the nations" is NOT the same as "Gentiles," and this makes ALL the difference, proving that NON-GENTILES corrupted Isaiah. The argument makes no sense to me, but then, I'm not crazy with hatred for JEWS. Are you?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159498 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
none of that has any Hebraic foundation
carry on making stuff up, I find it amusing
1.Explain what you meant by "none of that has any Hebraic foundation".

2. Are YOU telling me that God Almighty did NOT call Israel GOWY or Goyim?

3. Tell me the word that is used for NATION in your scriptures. see passage.

"And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy NATION. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel"
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159499 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
the word is goyim - which means nations (i.e. all nations - not just Jewish tribes). That is what goyim actually means. Later, colloquially, goyim was altered to mean non Jewish, but in the tanach it means all nations. see http://www.jewishvaluesonline.org/279
end of the earth (k'tze haeretz) literally means geographic end of the earth (from sea to shining sea)
In the Jewish text there is nowhere where Jews are considered superior. Rather, we have a distinct role to play in history concurrent with obligations. Its only antiJewish people who constantly reinterept the chosen concept as superiority.
You have already started to pump lies as usual.
You are lying about the books.
Where in the Books can you show...Gentiles are superior or even Equal in the eyes of your "god".
Where in the books it says Gentiles are the chosen people and loved by your "god".
I knew you would come with your BS hoping that you could use a couple of hebrew words here and there and look important.
You are about to get your nose rubbed in your own BS.
I suppose you did not bother to see my orginal comment...
Why on earth does a slave god of non-gentiles want the non gentiles to shine torch lights on dumb gentiles in the dark?
The non-gentile superiority is implicit in such a "dumb" verse.
Please stop pumping your usual rubbish.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159500 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumably you know "ALL" Hebrew...and I don't know "ANY" Hebrew?
Do you hang around waiting to pounce?
How about the edited and corrupted books that non-gentiles produced to give themselves every sort of right that is going?
Are you gambling on the fact that many "dumb" Christians cannot read or write Hebrew and therefore, they wouldn't know a lot about the "editing" of non-gentile books including the non-existent Talmudic writing?
Wow! Such hatred for "non-gentiles." Even clinical!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159501 Jan 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My point stands, if you have Jews and Gentiles and it is alright to call people Jews and Gentiles then there is certainly no HONEST reason not to have the following--
1. Jews and non-Jews this being a distinction between both groups and a reflection of focus.
2. Gentiles and non-Gentiles this being a distinction between both groups and a reflection of focus.
Hello HughBe, I knew the self appointed spin doctor would come to spin more sh*t here pretending to look knowledgeable to idiots like buttboy!
Mr "F" is a clueless little spin doctor who lies and gets away with it because 99% of Americans believe the clap trap the minute spin doctors use a couple of cooked up Hebrew words...
The fact remains they are con merchants.
Peace.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159502 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
the word is goyim - which means nations (i.e. all nations - not just Jewish tribes). That is what goyim actually means. Later, colloquially, goyim was altered to mean non Jewish, but in the tanach it means all nations. see http://www.jewishvaluesonline.org/279
end of the earth (k'tze haeretz) literally means geographic end of the earth (from sea to shining sea)
In the Jewish text there is nowhere where Jews are considered superior. Rather, we have a distinct role to play in history concurrent with obligations. Its only antiJewish people who constantly reinterept the chosen concept as superiority.
Thank you.

As noted, Al has issues.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159503 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Ask him. For him, "the nations" is NOT the same as "Gentiles," and this makes ALL the difference, proving that NON-GENTILES corrupted Isaiah. The argument makes no sense to me, but then, I'm not crazy with hatred for JEWS. Are you?
You brought it to my attention and that is why you were asked.

Location hidden

#159504 Jan 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure where in the tanach there is a term for gentile, that is a later designation. Certainly not Goy. So I beleive you are mixing categories up from different periods of history. Thats what I meant by saying it had no hebraic (i.e. biblical) foundation
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159505 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The Jew hater Al won't be taught by you. He "knows" better, especially concerning Isaiah 49:6. See: http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-old-testament/is...
You belong to the cult with members who KILL Non-gentiles in their MILLIONS as CHRIST KILLERS.
Deal with it moron instead of pointing fingers at people who have no such issues with Jewish people with whom they worship ONE TRUE GOD.

Location hidden

#159506 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already started to pump lies as usual.
You are lying about the books.
Where in the Books can you show...Gentiles are superior or even Equal in the eyes of your "god".
Where in the books it says Gentiles are the chosen people and loved by your "god".
I knew you would come with your BS hoping that you could use a couple of hebrew words here and there and look important.
You are about to get your nose rubbed in your own BS.
I suppose you did not bother to see my orginal comment...
Why on earth does a slave god of non-gentiles want the non gentiles to shine torch lights on dumb gentiles in the dark?
The non-gentile superiority is implicit in such a "dumb" verse.
Please stop pumping your usual rubbish.
you are truely lost with your interpretations. I wish you well.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159507 Jan 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you're a Muslim then?
Ruddy hell!!
You need a doctor...not an English teacher!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159508 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HughBe, I knew the self appointed spin doctor would come to spin more sh*t here pretending to look knowledgeable to idiots like buttboy!
Mr "F" is a clueless little spin doctor who lies and gets away with it because 99% of Americans believe the clap trap the minute spin doctors use a couple of cooked up Hebrew words...
Peace.
You are fiiled to overflowing with hatred, ex-priest.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159509 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You belong to the cult with members who KILL Non-gentiles in their MILLIONS as CHRIST KILLERS.
Deal with it moron instead of pointing fingers at people who have no such issues with Jewish people with whom they worship ONE TRUE GOD.
You are insane with hatred.

Deal with it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159510 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace.
Frijoles is not totally clueless, he is perhaps totally DISHONEST. God called Israel GOYIM.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#159511 Jan 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure where in the tanach there is a term for gentile, that is a later designation. Certainly not Goy. So I beleive you are mixing categories up from different periods of history. Thats what I meant by saying it had no hebraic (i.e. biblical) foundation
Tell me the word that is used for NATION in your scriptures. see passage.

"And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy NATION. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel"
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159512 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, you both love and hate the Jews.

No wonder you're a complete mess!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159513 Jan 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it to my attention and that is why you were asked.
Buttboy has a habit of lying...
now he brings his "hebrew expert spin doctor" to pump lies here.
how can this hebrew expert spin doctor defend the books that he wants to change ..!
You know what he does with homosexuality!!
He spins and edits the books right in front of you!
That is why I know these books have been doctored by liars who have taken over all the rights to their "made up" god.
They have convinced the world that Gentiles cannot have any messengers from God!!
Why can't Gentiles have messengers?
Have Gentiles got the plague or something?
Lies upon lies and the spin doctor who promotes homosexuality paying scant regard for orginal scriptures in NOT to be believed.
He pops up to spin!!!
/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... 15 hr True Christian wi... 20
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Fri Son of God 1
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••