Ans.I see you have understood nothing of those three lines I wrote to you.
01. What I said was FREEING SLAVES was something started before Islam. Then obviously that slavery has its root centuries before of the birth of Islam.
02. Where in those three lines I said your prophet preached slavery? He didn't preach, he made slaves after the wars, and it's well recorded.
03. Another thing I told you yesterday was that freeing slaves does not mean don't make slaves.
04. In fact in your example Allah told to some Muslims who committed certain sins to free the slaves as expiation for some sins. It's clear that Allah didn't care a thing about the slaves,
05. He didn't want to free them for the basic reason that slavery is such horrible condition but because He only wanted to punish the muslims.
06. Last, your god is pro-slavery as evident from Quran, which is one more reason to reject that book and that god.
01. If slavery had its roots before Islam then what "all the previous prophets did to abolish this practice"?
02. So if our "prophet made slaves" then there was nothing wrong in it, because past prophets before him also did the same thing? Why you single him out for criticism?
03. It is same thing which I answered. And let me say "making slave" is no sin. You do not know, how Islam allows people to be made slaves. The "Only" way in which Islam allows people to make slaves, is for those captured enemies in the battle field.
If there is no exchange of POW and no one came to pay ransom for them , it was an "economical necessity" to make them slaves and earn their living.
04. Allah did "care" about salves that is why our prophet told Muslims "to feed slaves what you eat and clothe them with what you wear and do not put burden on them which they cannot bear and help yourself in their tasks".
Are these examples of whether God "cared for them or did not care for them"?
05. I think you are over reacting and made slavery as your one point agenda.
Just go back in history two hundred years back and see .if you want to condemn each one and every one because they have slaves, then you condemn most of your ancestors.
Slavery was not a religious need, it was an economical need. When the world needed human labour, slaves were one means to do it, and when machines came to the aid of human labour, the slaves were not needed.
Now the trend is to make "economic slaves" of people and nation, so that they work hard and pay their hard earned money to their "economic Masters"
IMF, World Bank, Commercial Banks and Money Lenders, VISA and other Credit Card companies ..they are the "modern Slave owners".
They hold "Hundreds of Millions" as their Economic salves and IMF and World Bank reduce nations to the level of Slavery.
And I think you will justify this type of Slavery, would you?