Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,134

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159452 Jan 21, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: since G-D appointed for me and the woman, to redeem this world. then this is what, i at least shall try my very best to do. and G-D said me and the woman chaooah, shall be your G-d and G-dess for the last day, here in this story of creation. and i do, believe TheG-D WHO came and said this to me. and this i all verifiable, in The Actual Written Torah. and i do not care, if it is not in your quran. i only accept that TheTorah is from G-D.
You need serious medical and psychiatric help....
#In other words...Are you a worthless Gentile with a HUGE Inferiority complex that you are a sinner.
Are you ever so grateful to non-gentile gods for saving you!!

Non Gentiles WON'T GIVE GENTILES ANYTHING...(MAY BE CRUMBS IF they SIT UP AND BEG LIKE THAT WOMAN!!!)......The non gentile man will SORT HIS OWN NON-GENTILES AND ASK YOU TO GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!

Some Gentiles have been so brainwashed that they find it impossible to entertain the thought of GENTILE Messengers from GOD!!!!
The Non-Gentile books, mengod etc MUST be returned to the Non-gentiles as they do NOT belong to Gentiles.
DO YOU SUFFER FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX?
Seems there are many misguided Gentiles who suffer from inferiority complex that makes them worship Non-gentiles as gods!!
Are you a GENTILE?
If YES....
Do you believe that Gentiles can only be saved by Non-Gentiles?
Do you believe that a Non-Gentile man is your God?
Do you believe that Gentiles cannot have Messengers from God?
Do you believe that God favours only Non-Gentiles who will need to shine a light on Gentiles to bring them out of darkness?
If you say “YES” to more than TWO of the above YOU SUFFER FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159453 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God and at His Transfiguration He shown with the glory He had with the Father from before the world's foundation.
Jesus is fully man and fully God; as our souls are united with our bodies the spirit of God was united with Jesus' earthly body. As we are body and soul, Jesus is body, soul and divinity. Jesus' body can suffer as our bodies suffer but as our souls can not suffer neither can Jesus' soul or divinity suffer.
Why on a cross?
Is is mentioned in the non-gentile books?
If the matter was delayed until the arrival of King Henry VIII, he would have used a "stretch" on the non-gentile man.
Cross is a redd herring!
The non-gentils NEEDED him to "die" to prove that he was a false messenger because the nno-gentile man did not complete the job as expected by non-gentiles! Just by claiming he did the job you can;t lie your way out of the situation!
Hmmm....cross??
Is it possible that they stoned their "false" prophet to death and then hanged him on a tree/pole until sunset?
Lies upon lies, eh Paul?

(if the non-gentile man knew he would "die" and later get up and run off, it is not true "death" is it? he knew it was a con trick, ok? If the chap died and remained dead then you can say, he really did suffer and die...instead of pretended to die)
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159454 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying buttboy bstd puts up a link that is NOT from Non-Gentiles, eh?
Typical liar.
Impotent Al the Phallocentric,

The link includes the text of Isaiah 49:6 in Hebrew, but you can't read Hebrew to know how it has been mistranslated, not that it matters as far as you're concerned because you already know for a FACT that the NON-GENTILES (meaning Jews) either corrupted the text to start with, or that the One True God of Mohammad would never have said anything like it through any prophet, Hebrew or otherwise, so you've covered all of the bases, haven't you?

Damn, you're so very clever!

Now, if only you could get laid, I mean, if any woman would have you. It might help with your foul disposition, but I sincerely doubt that it would mellow you out in the slightest. After all, you were DUPED by Christianity, so duped that you actually became a PRIEST, and by Allah and His Messenger you're going to get even!!!

Isn't that right?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159456 Jan 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what did you understand and what is the message?
There is no Son of God or Messiah or Jesus in there.
In Isaiah 49, the writer complains and God responds to those complaints.
49:3 and 26 are very important and crystal clear:
"And He said unto me:'Thou art My servant, Israel, in whom I will be glorified.'"
"And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine; and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour, and thy Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."
The LORD did not say, "I will feed thee to the oppressors"
The focus was Isaiah 49:6

http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-old-testament/is...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159458 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Impotent Al the Phallocentric,
The link includes the text of Isaiah 49:6 in Hebrew, but you can't read Hebrew to know how it has been mistranslated, not that it matters as far as you're concerned because you already know for a FACT that the NON-GENTILES (meaning Jews) either corrupted the text to start with, or that the One True God of Mohammad would never have said anything like it through any prophet, Hebrew or otherwise, so you've covered all of the bases, haven't you?
Damn, you're so very clever!
Now, if only you could get laid, I mean, if any woman would have you. It might help with your foul disposition, but I sincerely doubt that it would mellow you out in the slightest. After all, you were DUPED by Christianity, so duped that you actually became a PRIEST, and by Allah and His Messenger you're going to get even!!!
Isn't that right?
Moron...who told you I can't read Hebrew or Arabic?
You are a low class uneducated ignorant LIAR and you were caught lying.
I am not interested in missionary version of OT!!!
I reproduced Tanach from Non Gentiles.
You LIED.
You are a habitual liar.
**** Back to the Non-Gentiles....and buttboy's NONGEN-Isaiah!!!!!!!

Buttboy refuses to give credit to Non-gentile "editors" and "story tellers" who made up these stories!!!

The LIAR buttboy QUOTES from "EDITED" OT, which is a CORRUPTION of EDITED TANAKH!!!

Isaiah 49:6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the GENTILES, that you may bring my salvation to the ENDS of the earth."

Let's look at the REAL Non-Gen ISAIAHS ACCORDING to TANACH:

YESHAYAHU 49:6
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the besieged of Israel, but I will make you a light of NATIONS, so that My salvation shall be until the END of the earth."

Now the difference is EMBARRASSING!!!!
.....There is NO GENTILE here, but "Nations"!!
....."ENDS of the earth" is actually "END of the earth"

Obviously, the "NATIONS" referred to are NOT Gentile NATIONS!!!

GOD will NEVER SAY SUCH dumb THINGS..!!!!

WHY would GOD want LESS THAN 0.5% NON-GENTILES to be the torch bearing bosses of 99.5+% of GENTILES?

No wonder Gentile "Christian" America has been brainwashed into believing such nonsense!

REAL GOD would have given this task to GENTILES...

GEN-YESHAYAHU 49:6....
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of GENTILES and to bring back the besieged of THE WORLD, but I will make you a light of NON-GENTILE nations, so that My salvation shall be until the end of the earth."

THAT is what REAL GOD WOULD SAY!!!

See how CORRUPT things have become?

The Non-Gentile "Editors" write BOOKS to MAKE THEMSELVES SUPERIOR WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM GOD and the dumb GENTILE CHRISTIAN CORRUPTS them further to come up with OT that is supposed to lend weight to the FAKE MANGOD CLAIM!!!!!

THROW BOTH these edited/corrupted BOOKS OUT and OPEN YOUR HEARTS to the TRUE GOD who LOVES BOTH GENTILES and NON GENTILES EQUALLY.
aussiejohn

Madrid, Spain

#159459 Jan 21, 2013
please get a life.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159460 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The focus was Isaiah 49:6
http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-old-testament/is...
lol..because you are clueless and you cannot read Hebrew you are continuing to make a clown of yourself!
keep giving the mission link!!lol..
aussiejohn

Madrid, Spain

#159461 Jan 21, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: please do not classify, or confuse UFA'S, ufa's with Ufo's.
please get a life.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159462 Jan 21, 2013
Non-GenIsaiah..49.6 Yea, He saith:'It is too light a thing that thou shouldest be My servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the offspring of Israel; I will also give thee for a light of the nations, that My salvation may be unto the end of the earth....

Another Non-Gentile version...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159463 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>...
Isn't that right?
It is obvious no living woman would ever come near you!
I was NOT duped by Christianity..I was BORN INTO it...so naturally I trusted it....thank God I studied it in DETAIL, unlike you!
Now I KNOW it is sadly a redundant and confusing set of beliefs.
On the other hand..it suits your low intelligence perfectly.
Cling on to it.
Nurture it.
Good boy!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159464 Jan 21, 2013
aussiejohn wrote:
<quoted text>
please get a life.
Well said!
Sometimes, I say that to myself...when I get riled by people like rabbee!!lol.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159465 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron...who told you I can't read Hebrew or Arabic?
You are a low class uneducated ignorant LIAR and you were caught lying.
I am not interested in missionary version of OT!!!
I reproduced Tanach from Non Gentiles.
You LIED.
You are a habitual liar.
**** Back to the Non-Gentiles....and buttboy's NONGEN-Isaiah!!!!!!!
Buttboy refuses to give credit to Non-gentile "editors" and "story tellers" who made up these stories!!!
The LIAR buttboy QUOTES from "EDITED" OT, which is a CORRUPTION of EDITED TANAKH!!!
Isaiah 49:6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the GENTILES, that you may bring my salvation to the ENDS of the earth."
Let's look at the REAL Non-Gen ISAIAHS ACCORDING to TANACH:
YESHAYAHU 49:6
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the besieged of Israel, but I will make you a light of NATIONS, so that My salvation shall be until the END of the earth."
Now the difference is EMBARRASSING!!!!
.....There is NO GENTILE here, but "Nations"!!
....."ENDS of the earth" is actually "END of the earth"
Obviously, the "NATIONS" referred to are NOT Gentile NATIONS!!!
GOD will NEVER SAY SUCH dumb THINGS..!!!!
WHY would GOD want LESS THAN 0.5% NON-GENTILES to be the torch bearing bosses of 99.5+% of GENTILES?
No wonder Gentile "Christian" America has been brainwashed into believing such nonsense!
REAL GOD would have given this task to GENTILES...
GEN-YESHAYAHU 49:6....
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of GENTILES and to bring back the besieged of THE WORLD, but I will make you a light of NON-GENTILE nations, so that My salvation shall be until the end of the earth."
See how CORRUPT things have become?
The Non-Gentile "Editors" write BOOKS to MAKE THEMSELVES SUPERIOR WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM GOD and the dumb GENTILE CHRISTIAN CORRUPTS them further to come up with OT that is supposed to lend weight to the FAKE MANGOD CLAIM!!!!!
THROW BOTH these edited/corrupted BOOKS OUT and OPEN YOUR HEARTS to the TRUE GOD who LOVES BOTH GENTILES and NON GENTILES EQUALLY.

You obsess over the difference between "the nations" and "gentiles," when in fact "the nations" that aren't Jewish are in fact GENTILE nations, you hate-filled idiot.

I was righht about you. You are COMPLETELY blinded by your hatred of JEWS.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159466 Jan 21, 2013
Take your meds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159467 Jan 21, 2013
CORRECTION:

You obsess over the difference between "the nations" and "gentiles," when in fact "the nations" that aren't Jewish are in fact GENTILE nations, you hate-filled idiot.

I was RIGHT about you. You are COMPLETELY blinded by your hatred of JEWS.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159468 Jan 21, 2013
"REAL GOD would have given this task to GENTILES" ~ Impotent Al the Phallocentric PROPHET after MOhammad
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159469 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
My, you sound almost...desperate.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159470 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL....are you exposed to magic mushrooms?
Who saw this nonsense!!
These are all made up lies.
That poor nno-gentile man could not even sort his own people. he ws in hiding most of the time.
instead of coming up with fancy stories can you prove that he spoke to souls in paradise? NO!
The man came ONLY for non-gentiles, ok!
GOD is incharge ..not the non-gentile!!
GOD will decide if you go to heaven or not....but if you keep worshipping a naked man believing him to be the non-gentile man who to you is god..then you go to hell.
Stop this nonsense...Jesus NEVER claimed any of this nonsense!
You are listening to liars.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to God but through Him! Praise be our Lord and God: Jesus the Christ! Amen!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159471 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on a cross?
If the matter was delayed until the arrival of King Henry VIII, he would have used a "stretch" on the non-gentile man.
Cross is a redd herring!
The non-gentils NEEDED him to "die" to prove that he was a false messenger because the nno-gentile man did not complete the job as expected by non-gentiles! Just by claiming he did the job you can;t lie your way out of the situation!
Hmmm....cross??
Is it possible that they stoned their "false" prophet to death and then hanged him on a tree/pole until sunset?
Lies upon lies, eh Paul?
(if the non-gentile man knew he would "die" and later get up and run off, it is not true "death" is it? he knew it was a con trick, ok? If the chap died and remained dead then you can say, he really did suffer and die...instead of pretended to die)
Jesus is alive today and present in His Holy Catholic Church.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159472 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

Any deluded hallucinated person can "see" what he wants!
Oh you mean Muhammad then.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159473 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why on a cross?
Cross is a redd herring!
Hmmm....cross??
Lies upon lies, eh Paul?
Jesus died on the cross and His body laid in the grave for three days. On the thrid day Jesus rose from the dead and ascended into Heaven, from which He shall come to judge the living and the dead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE