Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
149,961 - 149,980 of 199,891 Comments Last updated 43 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What does satanic mean to you ?
A "one eyed" naked pagan dangling off a pole seducing Gentiles to drink his fresh blood and eat his raw flesh is clearly SATANIC and ritualistic cannibalism.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just a test of his devotion and he failed, it was test how wether he was arrogant or not even though Allah already knew. I always asked this question as well but i believe it is all to do with satan's humbleness.
rabbee: you could not be, further from the truth. in fact adam passed many tests, where all of you have failed.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What does satanic mean to you ?
rabbee: it means better than a muslem, who worship baal hamolech.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you could not be, further from the truth. in fact adam passed many tests, where all of you have failed.
what do you mean? It was a test of Satan's devotion. What do you think it was if i am wrong? maybe you know something i do not =)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Allah is a false God who was represented by a Satanic false Prophet.
Thank you for the valuable input.
Seems there are many misguided Gentiles who suffer from inferiority complex that makes them worship Non-gentiles as gods!!
Are you a Gentile?

If YES....
Do you believe that Gentiles can only be saved by Non-Gentiles?
Do you believe that a Non-Gentile man is your God?
Do you believe that Gentiles cannot have Messengers from God?
Do you believe that God favours only Non-Gentiles who will need to shine a light on Gentiles to bring them out of darkness?

If you say yes to more than 2 of the above you have inferiority comples.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you mean? It was a test of Satan's devotion. What do you think it was if i am wrong? maybe you know something i do not =)
Dear New Muslim Girl, rabbee speaks gibberish and he is here to confuse others by confusing himself!
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it means better than a muslem, who worship baal hamolech.
What is baal hamolech and that doesnt tell me what you think satanism is. Be descriptive please =) What are the morals of a satanist religion ?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Impoitent Al the Phallocentric,
That's quite a stretch, even by your foul standards.
Lying bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford continues to lie. He gives edited tanach in the form of OT and then confuses others with a link that is not from Non-Gentiles.
When buttboy lied about NonGenIsaiah49:6, I have him the Non-Gen interpretation of it. So he goes off and finds a missionary link!!!
lol..........

Will the inferior freak understand this?

**** Buttboy refuses to give credit to Non-gentile "editors" and "story tellers" who made up these stories!!!

The LIAR buttboy QUOTES from "EDITED" OT, which is a CORRUPTION of EDITED TANAKH!!!
Buttboy gave this...
Isaiah 49:6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the GENTILES, that you may bring my salvation to the ENDS of the earth."

Let's look at the REAL Non-Gen ISAIAHS ACCORDING to TANACH:
YEHAYAHU 49:6
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the besieged of Israel, but I will make you a light of NATIONS, so that My salvation shall be until the END of the earth."

Now the difference is EMBARRASSING!!!!
.....There is NO GENTILE here, but "Nations"!!
....."ENDS of the earth" is actually "END of the earth"

Obviously, the "NATIONS" referred to are NOT Gentile NATIONS!!!
GOD will NEVER SAY SUCH dumb THINGS..!!!!

WHY would GOD want LESS THAN 0.5% NON-GENTILES to be the torch bearing bosses of 99.5+% of GENTILES?

No wonder Gentile "Christian" America has been brainwashed into believing such nonsense!

REAL GOD would have given this task to GENTILES...

GEN-YEHAYAHU 49:6....
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of GENTILES and to bring back the besieged of THE WORLD, but I will make you a light of NON-GENTILE nations, so that My salvation shall be until the end of the earth."
THAT is what REAL GOD WOULD SAY!!!

See how CORRUPT things have become?

The Non-Gentile "Editors" write BOOKS to MAKE THEMSELVES SUPERIOR WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM GOD and the dumb GENTILE CHRISTIAN CORRUPTS them further to come up with OT that is supposed to lend weight to the FAKE MANGOD CLAIM!!!!!
THROW BOTH these edited/corrupted BOOKS OUT and OPEN YOUR HEARTS to the TRUE GOD who LOVES BOTH GENTILES and NON GENTILES EQUALLY.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex---Hello HughBe ...allow me to CLARIFY your above point:
HughBe--- I thank you for your comment, Alex. Now please keep the question in mind i.e.does Judaism support homosexuality?
Answer is YES.
PROOF:"Reconstructionist Judaism and REFORM Judaism do not hold this view and ALLOW HOMOSEXUAL intercourse."
Did you see ALLOW homosexual intercourse? It says that Judaism approves of HOMOSEXUALITY. Now it is not just one sect but note and understand that "42 percent of American Jews regard themselves as Reform".
This is highly SIGNIFICANT as nearly 50% of Jews are SECULAR and not religious. Put it this way, in America the DOMINANT view of Judaism is that homosexuality is ACCEPTABLE and it is the view of almost ALL of the Judahites. Eric and Frijoles positions confirm this before your very eyes.
Yes, most likely, in terms of numbers, most American Jews (and probably most Jews worldwide) understand homosexuality in context with the scriptures. However, I think "allow" is a bit strong language and probably incorrect to articulate the viewpoint. More likely, many/most Jews do not "disapprove".

The question I have is why you expend energy disapproving of this.

How can you disapprove of homosexuality but still not respect the sabaath? How can you disapprove of homosexuality and still eat meat with milk?

Why do you receive a "get out of jail free card" for the rest of the commandments but not homosexual intercourse?

Most Jews can explain the nuance in their positions. I have yet to read an explanation of any nuance in yours.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Seems there are many misguided Gentiles who suffer from inferiority complex that makes them worship Non-gentiles as gods!!

Are you a GENTILE?

If YES....
Do you believe that God favours only Non-Gentiles who will need to shine a light on Gentiles to bring them out of darkness?

If you say “YES” to more than TWO of the above YOU SUFFER FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
UTTER RUBBISH!!!
That NON GENTILE man came ONLY for the Non-Gentiles as admitted by him in 1st person in several places in the Gospels.
That NON-GENTILE man has ABSOLUTELY NO POWER over Gentiles!!
The Gentiles make up 99.5% of planet earth and it is COMICAL for Gentiles to delude themselves with tall tales about the tiny 0.5% Non-Gentile kings/prophets who came ONLY for Non-Gentiles and were concerned ONLY with Non-Gentiles.
The Non-Gentile books tell Non-Gentiles to destroy Gentiles UTTERLY after forcing Usury and other sins upon Gentiles!!!!!
The con story about Non-Gentile superiority over Gentiles, that was given to the uneducated, illiterate, superstitious Gentiles is coming apart at the seams!!
Some Gentiles have been so brainwashed that they find it impossible to entertain the thought of GENTILE Messengers from GOD!!!!
The Non-Gentile books, mengod etc MUST be returned to the Non-gentiles as they do NOT belong to Gentiles.
You can provide nothing supporting islam as a revealed religion of God. When you have nothing to support your position you have nothing left but to try an prove other religions wrong; which you are failing at. The Holy Bible from being to end prove the Christianity is the revealed religion of God. islam has to say God's Holy Bible is corrupt to try to prove their point; big fail.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Jesus died on the cross to reconcile all people to God and to open the Gates of Heaven for everyone. When you choose to reject Him as your Lord and Savior you choose to stay out of Heaven. God loves everyone so much that He will never force them to do something they do not want to do.

If you want to enter Heaven and be with God for eternity you must enter by the Gate: Jesus Christ; our Lord and God!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You can provide nothing supporting islam as a revealed religion of God. When you have nothing to support your position you have nothing left but to try an prove other religions wrong; which you are failing at. The Holy Bible from being to end prove the Christianity is the revealed religion of God. islam has to say God's Holy Bible is corrupt to try to prove their point; big fail.
Is that all you can say dear deluded person?

The books used by Gentile "Christians" are NOT revealed but edited/corrected after borrowed from your non-gentile masters who have already edited/corrected their own books!!!

As a result ignorant people like you really believe that a Non-gentile man who came only for Non-gentiles is going to save Gentiles!
Pigs may fly!!

How can that Non-Gentile man have power over Gentiles when he didn't even have a say over Non-Gentiles who beat him up and "hanged" him!!

Islam is for ALL people.

You are clinging to books that CLEARLY say they are for Non-Gentiles.
Do you need a new pair of glasses by any chance?

That NON GENTILE man came ONLY for the Non-Gentiles as admitted by him in 1st person in several places in the Gospels.

The Gentiles make up 99.5% of planet earth and it is COMICAL for
Gentiles to delude themselves with tall tales about the tiny 0.5% Non-Gentile kings/prophets who came ONLY for Non-Gentiles and were concerned ONLY with Non-Gentiles.

The Non-Gentile books tell Non-Gentiles to destroy Gentiles UTTERLY after forcing Usury and other sins upon Gentiles!!!!!
The con story about Non-Gentile superiority over Gentiles, that was given to the uneducated, illiterate, superstitious Gentiles is coming apart at the seams!!

Some Gentiles have been so brainwashed that they find it impossible to entertain the thought of GENTILE Messengers from GOD!!!!

The Non-Gentile books, mengod etc MUST be returned to the Non-gentiles as they do NOT belong to Gentiles.

DO YOU SUFFER FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX?

Are you a GENTILE?

If YES....

If you say “YES” to more than TWO of the above YOU SUFFER FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
Jesus died on the cross to reconcile all people to God and to open the Gates of Heaven for everyone. When you choose to reject Him as your Lord and Savior you choose to stay out of Heaven. God loves everyone so much that He will never force them to do something they do not want to do.
If you want to enter Heaven and be with God for eternity you must enter by the Gate: Jesus Christ; our Lord and God!
Utter rubbish and a heap of lies.

That poor Jesus the non-gentile man could not even convince the non-gentiles that he was their messiah because that was ALL he was supposed to do!

How could he have power over Gentiles?

That poor non-gentile man is being worshipped as god by some deluded Gentiles and fortunately these numbers are fast diminishing.

The non-gentiles who rejected this poor non-gentile man want to ensure that the poor man remains loaded with sin.....

So they "sold" him to clueless Gentiles as an object of worship!!

As long as clueless Gentiles worship this poor non-gentile man, he will remain a big sinner, seducer and false prophet who has diverted worship away from True God to him!!

The more you worship that poor non-gentile man the worse it gets for him as sinner!

Stop worshipping non-gentile men and worship ONLY God.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you can say dear deluded person?
The books used by Gentile "Christians" are NOT revealed but edited/corrected after borrowed from your non-gentile masters who have already edited/corrected their own books!!!
As a result ignorant people like you really believe that a Non-gentile man who came only for Non-gentiles is going to save Gentiles!
Pigs may fly!!
How can that Non-Gentile man have power over Gentiles when he didn't even have a say over Non-Gentiles who beat him up and "hanged" him!!
Islam is for ALL people.
You are clinging to books that CLEARLY say they are for Non-Gentiles.
Do you need a new pair of glasses by any chance?
The Gentiles make up 99.5% of planet earth and it is COMICAL for
Gentiles to delude themselves with tall tales about the tiny 0.5% Non-Gentile kings/prophets who came ONLY for Non-Gentiles and were concerned ONLY with Non-Gentiles.
DO YOU SUFFER FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX?
Are you a GENTILE?
If YES....
You offer the people nothing. Chrisitanity offers people eternal life with God in Heaven. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to God but through Him.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
You offer the people nothing. Chrisitanity offers people eternal life with God in Heaven. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to God but through Him.
You offer false hope and disappointing lies!

That non-gentile man has no power to save Gentiles.

ONLY GOD CAN SAVE ALL CREATION. GOD IS THE WAY.

For you to believe that a non-gentile man is your god is pathetic and ignorant!

Not a single person has come forward to confirm Eternal life by believing in the lies propagated by your mob!

Show me ONE person who has eternal life as a result of deluding himself into believing that this non-gentile man died for the sins of GENTILES!!!

You are stuck with you lies that don't work in enlightened circles!!

Ditch you non-gentile mangod and turn to GOD who is not a naked man!

The FUNNIEST part is the poor non-gentile man NEVER said.

"I am your LORD GOD who has come in human form as my own son to die on a Roman torture machine (Cross) for the sins of Gentiles and by believing in me&my death and through me you shall have eternal life!"

HE SAID NO SUCH THING....and and there is NOT a single person with eternal life. Nothing has changed since that non-gentile man came besides the MURDER of MILLIONS by "Christians" of innocent Non-Gentiles as CHRIST KILLERS over nearly 1800 years.

I SAY THAT YOU ARE A DELUDED LIAR.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You offer false hope and disappointing lies!
That non-gentile man has no power to save Gentiles.
Not a single person has come forward to confirm Eternal life by believing in the lies propagated by your mob!
Show me ONE person who has eternal life as a result of deluding himself into believing that this non-gentile man died for the sins of GENTILES!!!
"I am your LORD GOD who has come in human form as my own son to die on a Roman torture machine (Cross) for the sins of Gentiles and by believing in me&my death and through me you shall have eternal life!"
HE SAID NO SUCH THING....and and there is NOT a single person with eternal life. Nothing has changed since that non-gentile man came besides the MURDER of MILLIONS by "Christians" of innocent Non-Gentiles as CHRIST KILLERS over nearly 1800 years.
I SAY THAT YOU ARE A DELUDED LIAR.
Jesus is God; Creator of Heaven and Earth; through Him and for Him all things were made. By His death and resurrection He has reconciled all peoples to God and opened the Gates of Heaven to all people. Jesus is the Gate that opens to Heaven and through whom all must pass who are saved.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is God; Creator of Heaven and Earth; through Him and for Him all things were made. By His death and resurrection He has reconciled all peoples to God and opened the Gates of Heaven to all people. Jesus is the Gate that opens to Heaven and through whom all must pass who are saved.
lol...you really are deluded!
God is NOT Jesus! god is NOT a Non-Gentile man!
God is the creator of heaven and earth, NOT Jesus the non-gentile man! Your church has brainwashed you!!
You are stupidly claiming that all billions of galaxies are made for this non-gentile man who lived 2000 years ago!
There is NO resurrection and Jesus NEVER said these things.
Gates?
God has always had the Gates opened to all people!
He doesn't need a non-gentile man who came only for gentile to poke his nose into Gentile affairs!!
You are lying without a single shred of evidence.
Nope...the non-gentile man is NOT God, but by claiming he is God you are making him a bigger sinner as you are telling people to worship a non-gentile man as god instead of TRUE GOD!

What a deluded person you are..and you offer false hope and disappointing lies!

THAT YOU ARE still A DELUDED LIAR.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Come to Jesus all you who are ladened and heavy burdened for His yoke is easy and His burdan is light; He will give you rest.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, most likely, in terms of numbers, most American Jews (and probably most Jews worldwide) understand homosexuality in context with the scriptures. However, I think "allow" is a bit strong language and probably incorrect to articulate the viewpoint. More likely, many/most Jews do not "disapprove".
The question I have is why you expend energy disapproving of this.
How can you disapprove of homosexuality but still not respect the sabaath? How can you disapprove of homosexuality and still eat meat with milk?
Why do you receive a "get out of jail free card" for the rest of the commandments but not homosexual intercourse?
Most Jews can explain the nuance in their positions. I have yet to read an explanation of any nuance in yours.
Frijoles---How can you disapprove of homosexuality but still not respect the sabaath?

HughBe--- I respect the Sabbath but I don't WORSHIP it as you do.

Frijoles--How can you disapprove of homosexuality and still eat meat with milk?

HughBe---Better question is how can you APPROVE of homosexuality and not approve of MURDER and RAPE? HOW?

Did you get the knowledge of my eating habits in a vision or were you told it by your rabbis?

My consumption of milk is generally in the mornings or in a shake form and meat is not usually a part of it.

Breakfast typically includes; milkshake which has banana, callaloo, ackee and salted fish, eggs and of course bread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••