Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,320

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#159379 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-o ld-testament/isaiah/49.html
Yeshaiyah / Isaiah 49
So, what did you understand and what is the message?

There is no Son of God or Messiah or Jesus in there.

In Isaiah 49, the writer complains and God responds to those complaints.

49:3 and 26 are very important and crystal clear:

"And He said unto me:'Thou art My servant, Israel, in whom I will be glorified.'"

"And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine; and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour, and thy Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."

The LORD did not say, "I will feed thee to the oppressors"

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#159380 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-37
Chapter 75 To guard against temptations

…Bartholomew answered: "O master, what ought we to do to think little, in order that we may not !fall into temptation?" Jesus answered: "Two things are necessary for you. The first is to exercise yourselves much, and the second is to talk little: for idleness is a sink wherein is gathered every unclean thought, and too much talking is a sponge which picks up iniquities. It is, therefore, necessary not only your working should hold the body occupied, but also that the soul be occupied with prayer. For it needs never to cease from prayer.

"I tell you for an example: There was a man who paid ill, wherefore none that knew him would go to till his fields. Whereupon he, like a wicked man, said:'I will go to the market-place to find idle ones who are doing nothing, and will therefore come to till my vines.' This man went forth from his house, and found many strangers who were standing in idleness, and had no money. To them he spoke, and led them to his vineyard. But truly none that knew him and had work for his hands went thither.

He is Satan, that one who pays ill; for he gives labour, and man receives for it the eternal fires in his service. Wherefore he has gone forth from paradise, and goes in search of labourers. Assuredly he sets to his labours those who stand in idleness whoever they be, but much more those who do not know him. It is not in any wise enough for any one to know evil in order to escape it, but it behoves to work at good in order to overcome it."

Chapter 76 Parable of three Vineyards
I tell you for an example. There was a man who had three vineyards, which he let out to three husbandman. Because the first knew not how to cultivate the vineyard the vineyard brought forth only leaves. The second taught the third how the vines ought to be cultivated; and he most excellently hearkened to his words; and he cultivated his, as he told him, insomuch that the vineyard of the third bore much. But the second left his vineyard uncultivated, spending his time solely in talking. When the time was come for paying the rent to the lord of the vineyard, the first said: "Lord, I know not how your vineyard ought to be cultivated: therefore I have not received any fruit this year." The lord answered: "O fool, do you dwell alone in the world, that you has not asked counsel of my second vinedresser, who knows well how to cultivate the land? Certain it is that you shall pay me."

And having said this he condemned him to work in prison until he should pay his lord; who moved with pity at his simplicity liberated him, saying: "Begone, for I will not that you work longer at my vineyard; it is enough for you that I give you your debt."
Thanks for something new. We do not see any contributions from Bartholomew or a word from him in the four gospels and it was good to see Barnabas mentioning him.

Salaams
BMZ
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159382 Jan 21, 2013
Jaz wrote:
<quoted text>Why repent and accept Jesus as the (?) if he loves all people?
what u said another post..
'God loves all people. He lets the sun shine on the just and the unjust. We are to love as God loves and not as the pagans do who only love those who love them'
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TON...
O plz make your mind up!
Jesus died on the cross to reconcile all people to God and to open the Gates of Heaven for everyone. When you choose to reject Him as your Lord and Savior you choose to stay out of Heaven. God loves everyone so much that He will never force them to do something they do not want to do.
Proud to be a Muslim

Europe

#159383 Jan 21, 2013
Allah is one and only, He create you and all around you, He dond't have mother, he don't have father, son. He see everything, He heard everything all desicions are on Him. If you don't want to burn in Džehenem-hell then belive in him and in His Prophet!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#159384 Jan 21, 2013
No thank you, we choose not to accept Islam and the pedophilic prophet...
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#159385 Jan 21, 2013
kandoor wrote:
<quoted text>
why did allah ask satan to bown down to adam?
surely only allah is worthy of such devotion?
It was just a test of his devotion and he failed, it was test how wether he was arrogant or not even though Allah already knew. I always asked this question as well but i believe it is all to do with satan's humbleness.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#159386 Jan 21, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, he has many children. WE are ALL his children.
We are his servants.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159387 Jan 21, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been rightly judged 5 times as Funny, 5 times as Clueless and two times as a Spammy by the intelligent readers at Topix.
Who judges the posts are one or two Muslims that use different browsers to judge more. If you start to talk about judging, then it's the signal you don't know what else say.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>I had written this:
"In the case of Qur'aan, it was not gathered from various books, written by men. So, there was no such thing as Canonizing of Qur'aan.
The Quran contains biblical and extra biblical stories , ignorant fool. So yes it was gathered from various books and legends and put all in one book named Quran. Learn what canonize means before to tell me that it was not.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text> If many men had written Qur'aan, then we would have had Qur'aan, According to Aleph; Qur'aan, According to Kaaf; Qur'aan, According to Meem and so on but we do not have. There is no ACCORDING TO for Qur'aan."
Were you able to spot the line "If many men had written Qur'aan, then we would have had"?
This line is written before Qur'aan, According to".
Please learn how to read and understand, and do not touch the keyboard before you grasp the content of my post fully.
Thanks
You started to tell me I wrote a nonsense in the other post, so if you like to play dumb, I decided to play with you, mr (un)well read. I know what you have written before and after that but I focalize only on this part "Qur'aan, According to" because there are at least two grammar mistakes, even the rest of the sentence contains the same mistakes that you repeated it without being minimally aware of. Too bad for someone who consider himself, "intelligent" and "well read"

If you are incapable to figure them out it shows that your stupidity and ignorance has not limits at all.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159388 Jan 21, 2013
Buford wrote:
http://www.qbible.com/hebrew-o ld-testament/isaiah/49.html
Yeshaiyah / Isaiah 49
Lying buttboy bstd puts up a link that is NOT from Non-Gentiles, eh?
Typical liar.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#159389 Jan 21, 2013
Templar wrote:
<quoted text>
Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."
Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."
Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."
Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah and all submit to the religion of Allah alone."
This is from your holly book.
Want more quotes?
Your allah promise non-muslims to dwell in hell for eternity.
your prophit muhamid killed, raped and enslaved many people.
And you want me to believe your evil god and respect your bloody prophet?
Get real!!!
But this isnt talking in general it is talking of a certain time. you cant just take one bit of the Quran without looking at the whole picture. This is talking about when muslims will be at war against everyone else, as it seems society is heading today as people seem to hate muslims so the Quran has already predicted a war and the verse is saying that at that time we should dissolve obligations with the pagans except for the ones that havent failed you or helped anyone against muslims. So they are neutral. It says fufill your engagements with them to the end of their term. Then in 9:5 it is talking about when the war actually happens. This isnt saying that we should go around killing people now but when there is a war between muslims and the rest of the world we have to defend ourselves, as most people do! Allah is just simply telling us to defend ourselves and it is clear that is about war as the previous chapters say and also it says "strategem for war" Do not try to make out as if it is telling us to kill non-muslims on a daily basis or something lol. If islam was so against non-muslims how would the prophet (saw ) have gotten followers in the first place? he would've killed everyone before he revealed anything because they were all non-muslim at the time?

I dont understand why people are against us for believing in Allah and that others are doing themselves injustice by not believing in him. Our Quran tells us that there is only one God and it tells us that is almighty and powerful and we are his creation and he made us to worship him. Ofcourse, when he deserves worship from his own creation and they openly reject him, they dont expect him to be angry? It's like if a father raises his children and then they start thinking they are above him and start acting out and being disrespectful to the man that raised them, of course the father will be angry? If your child doesnt obey you, you punish them it is simple. In this case though Allah is much more higher standing than a father and yet millions of people reject him so ofcourse he will be angry as he isnt even given his true divinity in humans eyes. People openly deny him and also they say he is other things. People fabricate lies about him and rumours and they expect him to not be angry, he is just and forgiving so if they just apologise then he says okay thats fine and he forgives everything.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159390 Jan 21, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
No thank you, we choose not to accept Islam and the pedophilic prophet...
naive poster tries it on!
-Non-Gentile Talmudic to Tanach...any girl over 3 years is cool..and Priests have the first pick!
- Gentile misguided books...? what do they say?
Do you want to know?

Gentiles are not slaves of Non-Gentiles or blind followers of Non-Gentile books written by Non-Gentiles for themselves so they could subjugate uneducated Gentiles.

The Gentiles have been conned into worshipping a Non-Gentile man who refused to deal with Gentiles who to him were DOGS and PIGS.
Great deception goes on!

When Gentiles ditch the non-gentile gory story books they will be truly liberated to Worship the TRUE GOD.
Christian

Croydon, Australia

#159391 Jan 21, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
naive poster tries it on!
-Non-Gentile Talmudic to Tanach...any girl over 3 years is cool..and Priests have the first pick!
- Gentile misguided books...? what do they say?
Do you want to know?
Gentiles are not slaves of Non-Gentiles or blind followers of Non-Gentile books written by Non-Gentiles for themselves so they could subjugate uneducated Gentiles.
The Gentiles have been conned into worshipping a Non-Gentile man who refused to deal with Gentiles who to him were DOGS and PIGS.
Great deception goes on!
When Gentiles ditch the non-gentile gory story books they will be truly liberated to Worship the TRUE GOD.
Allah is a false God who was represented by a Satanic false Prophet.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159392 Jan 21, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Who judges the posts are one or two Muslims that use different browsers to judge more. If you start to talk about judging, then it's the signal you don't know what else say.
<quoted text>
The Quran contains biblical and extra biblical stories , ignorant fool. So yes it was gathered from various books and legends and put all in one book named Quran. Learn what canonize means before to tell me that it was not.
<quoted text>
You started to tell me I wrote a nonsense in the other post, so if you like to play dumb, I decided to play with you, mr (un)well read. I know what you have written before and after that but I focalize only on this part "Qur'aan, According to" because there are at least two grammar mistakes, even the rest of the sentence contains the same mistakes that you repeated it without being minimally aware of. Too bad for someone who consider himself, "intelligent" and "well read"
If you are incapable to figure them out it shows that your stupidity and ignorance has not limits at all.
Oh man it is painful to watch you struggling in your own quagmire of excrement...!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159393 Jan 21, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
If slavery was "before islam", why then did you say that our prophet was "preaching slavery"?
Was it "His mission" to make people slave?
Which religion recommended "freeing slaves" ? Let us see.
I see you have undestood nothing of those three lines I wrote to you.

What I said was FREEING SLAVES was something started before Islam. Then obviosly that slavery has its root centuries before of the birth of Islam.

Where in those three lines I said your prophet preached slavery? He didn't preach, he made slaves after the wars, and it's well recorded.

Another thing I told you yesterday was that freeing slaves does not mean don't make slaves. In fact in your example Allah told to some Muslims who committed certain sins to free the slaves as expiation for some sins. It's clear that Allah didn't care a thing about the slaves, He didn't want to free them for the basic reason that slavery is such horrible condition but because He only wanted to punish the muslims.

Last, your god is pro-slavery as evident from Quran, which is one more reason to reject that book and that god.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#159394 Jan 21, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Allah is a false God who was represented by a Satanic false Prophet.
What does satanic mean to you ?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159395 Jan 21, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus died on the cross to reconcile all people to God and to open the Gates of Heaven for everyone. When you choose to reject Him as your Lord and Savior you choose to stay out of Heaven. God loves everyone so much that He will never force them to do something they do not want to do.
UTTER RUBBISH!!!
That NON GENTILE man came ONLY for the Non-Gentiles as admitted by him in 1st person in several places in the Gospels.

That NON-GENTILE man has ABSOLUTELY NO POWER over Gentiles!!

The Gentiles make up 99.5% of planet earth and it is COMICAL for Gentiles to delude themselves with tall tales about the tiny 0.5% Non-Gentile kings/prophets who came ONLY for Non-Gentiles and were concerned ONLY with Non-Gentiles.

The Non-Gentile books tell Non-Gentiles to destroy Gentiles UTTERLY after forcing Usury and other sins upon Gentiles!!!!!

The con story about Non-Gentile superiority over Gentiles, that was given to the uneducated, illiterate, superstitious Gentiles is coming apart at the seams!!

Some Gentiles have been so brainwashed that they find it impossible to entertain the thought of GENTILE Messengers from GOD!!!!

The Non-Gentile books, mengod etc MUST be returned to the Non-gentiles as they do NOT belong to Gentiles.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159396 Jan 21, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
A "one eyed" naked pagan dangling off a pole seducing Gentiles to drink his fresh blood and eat his raw flesh is clearly SATANIC and ritualistic cannibalism.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159397 Jan 21, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just a test of his devotion and he failed, it was test how wether he was arrogant or not even though Allah already knew. I always asked this question as well but i believe it is all to do with satan's humbleness.
rabbee: you could not be, further from the truth. in fact adam passed many tests, where all of you have failed.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159398 Jan 21, 2013
New muslim girl wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it means better than a muslem, who worship baal hamolech.
New muslim girl

Stevenage, UK

#159399 Jan 21, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you could not be, further from the truth. in fact adam passed many tests, where all of you have failed.
what do you mean? It was a test of Satan's devotion. What do you think it was if i am wrong? maybe you know something i do not =)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web