Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
149,921 - 149,940 of 199,647 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I should not be telling you but "Christian" is a VERY broad brush!!
Some worship GOD, some worship a father god who molests a little human girl to make himself a son, some worship the ghost who made the little human girl pregnant, some worship a naked man as son/god and all this is justified in the name of "trinity"..meaning THREE"Nits"?
The TRUE GOD of Abraham, ISHMAEL the ELDEST SON OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC the INCESTUOUS SON OF ABRAHAM ACCORDING to BIBLE, JACOB WHO STOLE the TITLE FROM ESAU ACCORDING TO BIBLE..... etc..etc, is NOT a man called Jesus!!!!
Jesus is NOT a name mentioned anywhere in the non-gentile books as GOD!!
Through sheer ignorance and non-stop brainwashing, you REALLY do believe that you are a worthless Gentile who NEEDS non-gentiles to save you!!!!
GENTILES can ACCESS TRUE GOD without going through NON GENTILES who CALL Gentiles DOGS and PIGS!!!!
Are you THAT ASHAMED to be a GENTILE?
Are you THAT STUPID to believe that ONLY NON-GENTILES had PROPHETS and GOD FAVOURED only THEM?
Get used to ACCEPTING GENTILE Prophet as Gentiles make up more than 99.5% of world population!!
YOU DON'T NEED NON-GENTILES...YOU ARE FREE DEAR SLAVE!!!!!
The Gentile Christians worship a Non-Gentile man as their God!!!!
Even the non-gentiles call you idolators.
Stop worshipping non-gentile as your god and stop carrying non-gentile books that care ONLY about non-gentiles and tell non-gentiles to charge interest only to gentiles and to destroy gentiles UTTERLY!!!
You worship the moon which is a rock not a god. You worship a black stone in mecca imbedded in a replica of a female pudendum, you bow to a city called mecca, and worship a fictional character named mohammad.

God asked Abraham to take his “only” son and offer him as an oblation to Him the one true God. God did not recognized Ishmael as a son of Abraham according to the promise He made to Abraham to bless the world through his descendants.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Non-Gentile Jesus a HUGE favour!
Tell him that he is Alpha Beta and Omega with a bit of LAMBda and Tau and Pi-Xi in the middle!!
He certainly does not know he is God!!!!
That poor Non-Gentile man thinks he is man.
He would NEVER step inside a Gentile Catholic Church as that will be Idolatry to him!
Please tell that Non-Gentile man that he is the God of Gentiles who to him are always dogs and pigs.
Oh dear!
Jesus will return on the clouds to judge the living and the dead. Repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and be saved.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you hear me?
Even if we write Quran today it will still make sense because it tells you to worship God and not a man.
Worshipping a man is an ancient custom of many pagan cultures.
Just look at "christianity"! It shamelessly took on almost all pagan customs and made them "christian" and you cant even see it!!!
We know that "Christians" do anything to adopt anything so they can "move" with the times!
Look at them now!
They are still changing the rules!
Therefore, they have been cooking the books since day one...that is common sense.
Not a single disciple came forward to confirm what you say. Did you forget that the disciples FLED. ONe of them ran naked!!!
Why do you assume that they wrote the books in foreign tongue!!!
So mohammad had no part in the koran. Glad that you finally realized it. Sorry, but someone can not just make up a book and say it's from God. A person would not be too bright to believe such a book speaks for God.
Alex12 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets talk about how you follow the writings of men written long after mohammad died. Be honest, when were the biographies of mohammad written? The Gospels were writen with in the life time of Jesus' diciples; not that it matters for them to have been inspired by the Holy Spirit and true to Jesus' message of salvation.
Gentile Christian with an inferiority complex will:
-Worship a non-gentile as his god.
-Believe the books written/edited by non-gentiles to suit the needs of non-gentiles.
- Brain wash themselves into believing that they are "spiritually" connected to no-gentiles while the non-gentile kings/prophets NEVER bothered about Gentiles and utterly destroyed gentiles whenever they got the chance!!
- Dont realise that the non-gentile books have been edited to make God into a tribal, racist, sexist, bigoted, anti-gentile mini slave god of Non-gentiles!
- Refuse to accept that Gentiles are fully entitled to have Prophets because God is Merciful and God is NOT a slave of non-gentiles.
- Seem to be very ashamed to be Gentiles who make up more than 99.5% of mankind!!!

Quite sad and yet funny!
Alex12 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus will return on the clouds to judge the living and the dead. Repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and be saved.
Hey clueless spineless Gentile.
BE PROUD TO BE A GENTILE!!

That Non-Gentile man is NOT coming to judge Gentiles!!! He has no power or authority over Gentiles!
ONLY GOD HAS POWER OVER GENTILES.

The non-gentile man could not fulfill his task concerning Non-Gentiles. He is being sent to finish his work I guess.
THINK....
BJ was a Non-Gentile, he was born a Non-Gentile, he lived with Non-Gentiles, lived as a non-gentile, he was beaten up and hanged to die by non-gentiles and he VERY clearly claimed in 1st person that he came only for non-gentiles.
He never went to any Gentile land or tried to properly engage Gentiles.
He called Gentiles DOGS and PIGS!
Have you no shame dear Gentile?

So get off the non-gentile train boy!
he is NOt interested in you.
GOD has sent a much more effective messenger for the Gentiles AND Non-gentiles.
You don't have to worship him.
Just worship GOD instead of worshipping men!!
Alex12 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
So mohammad had no part in the koran. Glad that you finally realized it. Sorry, but someone can not just make up a book and say it's from God. A person would not be too bright to believe such a book speaks for God.
A book that tells us to worship the TRUE God of Adam Noah Abraham and all mankind is FROM GOD.

A collection of books written by unknown chaps promoting a non-gentile man as god or son of god, despite vehement denial by that non-gentile man is NOT from God.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for betraying Gentiles and sucking up to non-gentiles who want gentiles utterly destroyed after charging them usury!
True God would send messengers to Gentiles!
Why don't you understand that the non-gentile books are for them and all their leaders are ONLY for them.
Wake up....get off the non-gentile train to hell.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
For a Gentile Christian to believe in a set of non-gentile "edited"/"corre cted" books that treat Gentiles like morons, and feel VERY INFERIOR is indeed very silly.
The clue is right in front of you...the non-gentile books are concerned ONLY with non-gentiles!!
Gone are the days when Gentiles were uneducated illiterate and superstitious to be conned by non-gentile books!
Gentiles are not stupid.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
For a Gentile Christian to believe in a set of non-gentile "edited"/"corre cted" books that treat Gentiles like morons, and feel VERY INFERIOR is indeed very silly.
The clue is right in front of you...the non-gentile books are concerned ONLY with non-gentiles!!
Gone are the days when Gentiles were uneducated illiterate and superstitious to be conned by non-gentile books!
Gentiles are not stupid.
Impotent Al the Phallocentric,

Your Hitler-worthy hatred of Jews has blinded you, completely.

Isaiah 49:6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

CORRECTION:

Impotent Al the Phallocentric,

Your Hitler-worthy hatred of NON-GENTILES has blinded you, completely.

Isaiah 49:6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
From the ignorant fools' Wikipedia. Since they quote mostly from Wiki, I use Wiki against the clueless fools.
Since when have you started trusting wikipedia?
SamBee

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting reading.
Here is another passage that shows the word MAN being used for both sexes. Perhaps the learned rabbis will say that it does not apply to women. If that is so then men could KILL women and would be Scot-free.
"Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man." Genesis 9:6
So true,it just shows that they don't understand the Bible and that's because its not their book. They stole it from us but its sealed for them that's way they read and teach Talmud.

Isaiah 29:11

11 The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one who is literate, saying,“Read this, please.”

And he says,“I cannot, for it is sealed.”
SamBee

Winter Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Edit.

So true,it just shows that they don't understand the Bible and that's because its not their book. They stole it from us but its sealed for them that's why they read and teach Talmud.

Isaiah 29:11

11 The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one who is literate, saying,“Read this, please.”

And he says,“I cannot, for it is sealed.”
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
You wrote: "Qur'aan, According to"

This idiot is unable to find mistakes in his writing, and the worst thing is he thinks he wrote it correctly.
You have been rightly judged 5 times as Funny, 5 times as Clueless and two times as a Spammy by the intelligent readers at Topix.

I had written this:

"In the case of Qur'aan, it was not gathered from various books, written by men. So, there was no such thing as Canonizing of Qur'aan.

If many men had written Qur'aan, then we would have had Qur'aan, According to Aleph; Qur'aan, According to Kaaf; Qur'aan, According to Meem and so on but we do not have. There is no ACCORDING TO for Qur'aan."

Were you able to spot the line "If many men had written Qur'aan, then we would have had"?

This line is written before Qur'aan, According to".

Please learn how to read and understand, and do not touch the keyboard before you grasp the content of my post fully.

Thanks
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when have you started trusting wikipedia?
First, it was Stefano Colonna and now you?

I had written this:

From the ignorant fools' Wikipedia. Since they quote mostly from Wiki, I use Wiki against the clueless fools.

Does this mean that I have started trusting the ignorant fools Wikipedia?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
First, it was Stefano Colonna and now you?
I had written this:
Does this mean that I have started trusting the ignorant fools Wikipedia?
and have you noticed buttboy's response to my post!!
LOL...
Comprehension time eh?
Wait for mr. SC to post "me bad, you right"!!
Salaams
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Freeing slaves was something made even before Islam.
You do realize that freeing slaves doesn't mean don't make slaves.
Hope now, you stop to be proud of nothing.
If slavery was "before islam", why then did you say that our prophet was "preaching slavery"?

Was it "His mission" to make people slave?

Which religion recommended "freeing slaves" ? Let us see.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-37

Chapter 75 To guard against temptations

…Bartholomew answered: "O master, what ought we to do to think little, in order that we may not !fall into temptation?" Jesus answered: "Two things are necessary for you. The first is to exercise yourselves much, and the second is to talk little: for idleness is a sink wherein is gathered every unclean thought, and too much talking is a sponge which picks up iniquities. It is, therefore, necessary not only your working should hold the body occupied, but also that the soul be occupied with prayer. For it needs never to cease from prayer.

"I tell you for an example: There was a man who paid ill, wherefore none that knew him would go to till his fields. Whereupon he, like a wicked man, said:'I will go to the market-place to find idle ones who are doing nothing, and will therefore come to till my vines.' This man went forth from his house, and found many strangers who were standing in idleness, and had no money. To them he spoke, and led them to his vineyard. But truly none that knew him and had work for his hands went thither.

He is Satan, that one who pays ill; for he gives labour, and man receives for it the eternal fires in his service. Wherefore he has gone forth from paradise, and goes in search of labourers. Assuredly he sets to his labours those who stand in idleness whoever they be, but much more those who do not know him. It is not in any wise enough for any one to know evil in order to escape it, but it behoves to work at good in order to overcome it."

Chapter 76 Parable of three Vineyards

I tell you for an example. There was a man who had three vineyards, which he let out to three husbandman. Because the first knew not how to cultivate the vineyard the vineyard brought forth only leaves. The second taught the third how the vines ought to be cultivated; and he most excellently hearkened to his words; and he cultivated his, as he told him, insomuch that the vineyard of the third bore much. But the second left his vineyard uncultivated, spending his time solely in talking. When the time was come for paying the rent to the lord of the vineyard, the first said: "Lord, I know not how your vineyard ought to be cultivated: therefore I have not received any fruit this year." The lord answered: "O fool, do you dwell alone in the world, that you has not asked counsel of my second vinedresser, who knows well how to cultivate the land? Certain it is that you shall pay me."

And having said this he condemned him to work in prison until he should pay his lord; who moved with pity at his simplicity liberated him, saying: "Begone, for I will not that you work longer at my vineyard; it is enough for you that I give you your debt."

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The second came, to whom the lord said: "Welcome, my vinedresser! Where are the fruits that you owe me? Assuredly, since you know well how to prune the vines, the vineyard that I let out to you must needs have borne much fruit." The second answered: "O lord, your vineyard is backward because I have not pruned the wood nor worked up the soil; but the vineyard has not borne fruit, so I cannot pay you." Whereupon the lord called the third and with wonder said: "You said to me that this man, to whom I let out the second vineyard, taught you perfectly to cultivate the vineyard which I let out to you. How then can it be that the vineyard I let out to him should not have borne fruit, seeing it is all one soil."

The third answered: "Lord, the vines are not cultivated by talking only, but he needs must sweat a shirt every day who wills to make it bring forth its fruit. And how shall your vineyard of your vinedresser bear fruit, O lord, if he does nothing but waste the time in talking? Sure it is, O lord, that if he had put into practice his own words,[while] I who cannot talk so much have given you the rent for two years, he would have given you the rent of the vineyard for five years."

The lord was wroth, and said with scorn to the vinedresser, "And so you have wrought a great work in not cutting away the wood and levelling the vineyard, wherefore there is owing to you a great reward!" And having called his servants he had him beaten without any mercy. And then he put him into prison under the keeping of a cruel servant who beat him every day, and never was willing to set him free for prayers of his friends." (This is also mentioned in Gospels – MUQ)
(Abridged)
Jaz

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Why repent and accept Jesus as the (?) if he loves all people?

what u said another post..
'God loves all people. He lets the sun shine on the just and the unjust. We are to love as God loves and not as the pagans do who only love those who love them'
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TON...
O plz make your mind up!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Impotent Al the Phallocentric,
Your Hitler-worthy hatred of Jews has blinded you, completely.
This is PRECISELY what I have been saying all along and Bu(tteredButtturdlick)ford just confirms it!!

****Firstly, let us throw out his Hitler jibe:
Hitler=Christian, born in a Christian country as Christian who hated the Jews because they not only tortured and killed his LORD and Paul WV's LORD, but were alos knee deep in Host Nailing!
He makes ample reference to this in his "scriptures"!!!

Our Ex Archbishop confirms Hitler's warped Christian thinking:
"Without centuries of Christian anti-Semitism, Hitler's passionate hatred would never have been so fervently echoed."
Robert Runcie, Archbishop of Canterbury.

**** Back to the Non-Gentiles....and buttboy's NONGEN-Isaiah!!!!!!!

Buttboy refuses to give credit to Non-gentile "editors" and "story tellers" who made up these stories!!!

The LIAR buttboy QUOTES from "EDITED" OT, which is a CORRUPTION of EDITED TANAKH!!!

Isaiah 49:6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the GENTILES, that you may bring my salvation to the ENDS of the earth."

Let's look at the REAL Non-Gen ISAIAHS ACCORDING to TANACH:

YEHAYAHU 49:6
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the besieged of Israel, but I will make you a light of NATIONS, so that My salvation shall be until the END of the earth."

Now the difference is EMBARRASSING!!!!
.....There is NO GENTILE here, but "Nations"!!
....."ENDS of the earth" is actually "END of the earth"

Obviously, the "NATIONS" referred to are NOT Gentile NATIONS!!!

GOD will NEVER SAY SUCH dumb THINGS..!!!!

WHY would GOD want LESS THAN 0.5% NON-GENTILES to be the torch bearing bosses of 99.5+% of GENTILES?

No wonder Gentile "Christian" America has been brainwashed into believing such nonsense!

REAL GOD would have given this task to GENTILES...

GEN-YEHAYAHU 49:6....
And He said, "It is too light for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of GENTILES and to bring back the besieged of THE WORLD, but I will make you a light of NON-GENTILE nations, so that My salvation shall be until the end of the earth."

THAT is what REAL GOD WOULD SAY!!!

See how CORRUPT things have become?

The Non-Gentile "Editors" write BOOKS to MAKE THEMSELVES SUPERIOR WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM GOD and the dumb GENTILE CHRISTIAN CORRUPTS them further to come up with OT that is supposed to lend weight to the FAKE MANGOD CLAIM!!!!!

THROW BOTH these edited/corrupted BOOKS OUT and OPEN YOUR HEARTS to the TRUE GOD who LOVES BOTH GENTILES and NON GENTILES EQUALLY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••