Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 220775 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159331 Jan 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously speaking, you are really a buffoon!
Good night from Singapore.
Said by someone who is around 50 years old and still believe in tales, well, in certain tales and in the same time rejects other tales because they are tales.

I have never known someone more buffoon than you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159332 Jan 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to add:
It will take you at least ten years of intense learning to understand what I write and how I explain.
You wrote: "Qur'aan, According to"

This idiot is unable to find mistakes in his writing, and the worst thing is he thinks he wrote it correctly.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159333 Jan 20, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me whom I worship. I worship, along with all Christians, the one true God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. You worship the muslim community and the fictional character mohammad. All the biographies of mohammad were writen a hundred years after he died; they are all fictional.
I know I should not be telling you but "Christian" is a VERY broad brush!!
Some worship GOD, some worship a father god who molests a little human girl to make himself a son, some worship the ghost who made the little human girl pregnant, some worship a naked man as son/god and all this is justified in the name of "trinity"..meaning THREE"Nits"?
The TRUE GOD of Abraham, ISHMAEL the ELDEST SON OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC the INCESTUOUS SON OF ABRAHAM ACCORDING to BIBLE, JACOB WHO STOLE the TITLE FROM ESAU ACCORDING TO BIBLE..... etc..etc, is NOT a man called Jesus!!!!
Jesus is NOT a name mentioned anywhere in the non-gentile books as GOD!!

Through sheer ignorance and non-stop brainwashing, you REALLY do believe that you are a worthless Gentile who NEEDS non-gentiles to save you!!!!

GENTILES can ACCESS TRUE GOD without going through NON GENTILES who CALL Gentiles DOGS and PIGS!!!!

Are you THAT ASHAMED to be a GENTILE?

Are you THAT STUPID to believe that ONLY NON-GENTILES had PROPHETS and GOD FAVOURED only THEM?

Get used to ACCEPTING GENTILE Prophet as Gentiles make up more than 99.5% of world population!!

YOU DON'T NEED NON-GENTILES...YOU ARE FREE DEAR SLAVE!!!!!

The Gentile Christians worship a Non-Gentile man as their God!!!!
Even the non-gentiles call you idolators.
Stop worshipping non-gentile as your god and stop carrying non-gentile books that care ONLY about non-gentiles and tell non-gentiles to charge interest only to gentiles and to destroy gentiles UTTERLY!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159334 Jan 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
The pagan Arabs did not know that the Christians had a Moan-God. A God who was moaning, whining and ranting all the time during his short ministry.
Very short ministry of a few hours it seems!!!
He was busy hiding from stoning Non-Gentiles.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159335 Jan 20, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
This idiot is unable to find mistakes in his writing, and the worst thing is he thinks he wrote it correctly.
lol...pot calling kettle BLUE??? because it makes no difference in your case!!lol..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159336 Jan 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously speaking, you are really a buffoon!
Good night from Singapore.
Without a doubt SC is an ignorant fool!
He carries on crucifying English language...and doesn't even know it.

He is incapable of understanding your "According to..." comment which is actually a Gem of an observation!!

Eventually when the fool catches up he will say, "me bad you right" and will continue to climb up that greasy pole of failure!
Pathetic!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159337 Jan 20, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
hey idiot....please stop this clown act and post in your own language!
That GEM of a comment by BMZ was totally wasted on you.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#159338 Jan 20, 2013
Did the Pagan Arabs in pre-Islamic times worship 360 gods? Yes
Did the pagans Arabs worship the sun, moon and the stars? Yes
Did the Arabs built temples to the Moon-god? Yes
Did different Arab tribes give the Moon-god different names/titles? Yes
What were some of the names/titles? Sin, Hubul, Ilumquh, Al-ilah.
Was the title “al-ilah”(the god) used as the Moon-god? Yes
Was the word “Allah” derived from “al-ilah?” Yes
Was the pagan “Allah” a high god in a pantheon of deities? Yes.
Was he worshipped at the Kabah? Yes.
Was Allah only one of many Meccan gods? Yes
Did they place a statue of Hubul on top of the Kabah? Yes.
At that time was Hubul considered the Moon-god? Yes.
Was the Kabah thus the “house of the Moon-god”? Yes.
Did the name “Allah” eventually replace that of Hubul as the name of the Moon god? Yes.
Did they call the Kabah the “house of Allah”? Yes.
Were al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat called “the daughters of Allah”? Yes.
Yusuf Ali explains in fn. 5096, pg. 1445, that Lat, Uzza and Manat were known as “the daughters of God [Allah]”
Did the Qur’an at one point tell Muslims to worship al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat? Yes. In Surah 53:19-20.
Have those verses been “abrogated” out of the present Qur’an? Yes.
What were they called?“The Satanic Verses.”
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159339 Jan 20, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, He is God from eternity to eternity, the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world, before Abraham He was, He was in glory with the Father from before the world began, Jesus is God!
Does not matter when the Gospels were written; what matters is that they are appoved of by God's Catholic Church; who holds the Keys to the Kingdom of God and the authority to bind both in Heaven and on earth. The Catholic Church declares the Gospels true to God's message and thus uncorrupt in their message of salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord and our God!
Do Non-Gentile Jesus a HUGE favour!
Tell him that he is Alpha Beta and Omega with a bit of LAMBda and Tau and Pi-Xi in the middle!!
He certainly does not know he is God!!!!
That poor Non-Gentile man thinks he is man.
He would NEVER step inside a Gentile Catholic Church as that will be Idolatry to him!
Please tell that Non-Gentile man that he is the God of Gentiles who to him are always dogs and pigs.
Oh dear!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159340 Jan 20, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets talk about how you follow the writings of men written long after mohammad died. Be honest, when were the biographies of mohammad written? The Gospels were writen with in the life time of Jesus' diciples; not that it matters for them to have been inspired by the Holy Spirit and true to Jesus' message of salvation.
Can you hear me?
Even if we write Quran today it will still make sense because it tells you to worship God and not a man.
Worshipping a man is an ancient custom of many pagan cultures.
Just look at "christianity"! It shamelessly took on almost all pagan customs and made them "christian" and you cant even see it!!!

We know that "Christians" do anything to adopt anything so they can "move" with the times!
Look at them now!

They are still changing the rules!

Therefore, they have been cooking the books since day one...that is common sense.
Not a single disciple came forward to confirm what you say. Did you forget that the disciples FLED. ONe of them ran naked!!!
Why do you assume that they wrote the books in foreign tongue!!!
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159341 Jan 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I should not be telling you but "Christian" is a VERY broad brush!!
Some worship GOD, some worship a father god who molests a little human girl to make himself a son, some worship the ghost who made the little human girl pregnant, some worship a naked man as son/god and all this is justified in the name of "trinity"..meaning THREE"Nits"?
The TRUE GOD of Abraham, ISHMAEL the ELDEST SON OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC the INCESTUOUS SON OF ABRAHAM ACCORDING to BIBLE, JACOB WHO STOLE the TITLE FROM ESAU ACCORDING TO BIBLE..... etc..etc, is NOT a man called Jesus!!!!
Jesus is NOT a name mentioned anywhere in the non-gentile books as GOD!!
Through sheer ignorance and non-stop brainwashing, you REALLY do believe that you are a worthless Gentile who NEEDS non-gentiles to save you!!!!
GENTILES can ACCESS TRUE GOD without going through NON GENTILES who CALL Gentiles DOGS and PIGS!!!!
Are you THAT ASHAMED to be a GENTILE?
Are you THAT STUPID to believe that ONLY NON-GENTILES had PROPHETS and GOD FAVOURED only THEM?
Get used to ACCEPTING GENTILE Prophet as Gentiles make up more than 99.5% of world population!!
YOU DON'T NEED NON-GENTILES...YOU ARE FREE DEAR SLAVE!!!!!
The Gentile Christians worship a Non-Gentile man as their God!!!!
Even the non-gentiles call you idolators.
Stop worshipping non-gentile as your god and stop carrying non-gentile books that care ONLY about non-gentiles and tell non-gentiles to charge interest only to gentiles and to destroy gentiles UTTERLY!!!
You worship the moon which is a rock not a god. You worship a black stone in mecca imbedded in a replica of a female pudendum, you bow to a city called mecca, and worship a fictional character named mohammad.

God asked Abraham to take his “only” son and offer him as an oblation to Him the one true God. God did not recognized Ishmael as a son of Abraham according to the promise He made to Abraham to bless the world through his descendants.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159342 Jan 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Non-Gentile Jesus a HUGE favour!
Tell him that he is Alpha Beta and Omega with a bit of LAMBda and Tau and Pi-Xi in the middle!!
He certainly does not know he is God!!!!
That poor Non-Gentile man thinks he is man.
He would NEVER step inside a Gentile Catholic Church as that will be Idolatry to him!
Please tell that Non-Gentile man that he is the God of Gentiles who to him are always dogs and pigs.
Oh dear!
Jesus will return on the clouds to judge the living and the dead. Repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and be saved.
Paul WV

Beckley, WV

#159343 Jan 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you hear me?
Even if we write Quran today it will still make sense because it tells you to worship God and not a man.
Worshipping a man is an ancient custom of many pagan cultures.
Just look at "christianity"! It shamelessly took on almost all pagan customs and made them "christian" and you cant even see it!!!
We know that "Christians" do anything to adopt anything so they can "move" with the times!
Look at them now!
They are still changing the rules!
Therefore, they have been cooking the books since day one...that is common sense.
Not a single disciple came forward to confirm what you say. Did you forget that the disciples FLED. ONe of them ran naked!!!
Why do you assume that they wrote the books in foreign tongue!!!
So mohammad had no part in the koran. Glad that you finally realized it. Sorry, but someone can not just make up a book and say it's from God. A person would not be too bright to believe such a book speaks for God.
Alex12 aka WM

London, UK

#159344 Jan 20, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets talk about how you follow the writings of men written long after mohammad died. Be honest, when were the biographies of mohammad written? The Gospels were writen with in the life time of Jesus' diciples; not that it matters for them to have been inspired by the Holy Spirit and true to Jesus' message of salvation.
Gentile Christian with an inferiority complex will:
-Worship a non-gentile as his god.
-Believe the books written/edited by non-gentiles to suit the needs of non-gentiles.
- Brain wash themselves into believing that they are "spiritually" connected to no-gentiles while the non-gentile kings/prophets NEVER bothered about Gentiles and utterly destroyed gentiles whenever they got the chance!!
- Dont realise that the non-gentile books have been edited to make God into a tribal, racist, sexist, bigoted, anti-gentile mini slave god of Non-gentiles!
- Refuse to accept that Gentiles are fully entitled to have Prophets because God is Merciful and God is NOT a slave of non-gentiles.
- Seem to be very ashamed to be Gentiles who make up more than 99.5% of mankind!!!

Quite sad and yet funny!
Alex12 aka WM

London, UK

#159345 Jan 20, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus will return on the clouds to judge the living and the dead. Repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and be saved.
Hey clueless spineless Gentile.
BE PROUD TO BE A GENTILE!!

That Non-Gentile man is NOT coming to judge Gentiles!!! He has no power or authority over Gentiles!
ONLY GOD HAS POWER OVER GENTILES.

The non-gentile man could not fulfill his task concerning Non-Gentiles. He is being sent to finish his work I guess.
THINK....
BJ was a Non-Gentile, he was born a Non-Gentile, he lived with Non-Gentiles, lived as a non-gentile, he was beaten up and hanged to die by non-gentiles and he VERY clearly claimed in 1st person that he came only for non-gentiles.
He never went to any Gentile land or tried to properly engage Gentiles.
He called Gentiles DOGS and PIGS!
Have you no shame dear Gentile?

So get off the non-gentile train boy!
he is NOt interested in you.
GOD has sent a much more effective messenger for the Gentiles AND Non-gentiles.
You don't have to worship him.
Just worship GOD instead of worshipping men!!
Alex12 aka WM

London, UK

#159346 Jan 20, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
So mohammad had no part in the koran. Glad that you finally realized it. Sorry, but someone can not just make up a book and say it's from God. A person would not be too bright to believe such a book speaks for God.
A book that tells us to worship the TRUE God of Adam Noah Abraham and all mankind is FROM GOD.

A collection of books written by unknown chaps promoting a non-gentile man as god or son of god, despite vehement denial by that non-gentile man is NOT from God.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for betraying Gentiles and sucking up to non-gentiles who want gentiles utterly destroyed after charging them usury!
True God would send messengers to Gentiles!
Why don't you understand that the non-gentile books are for them and all their leaders are ONLY for them.
Wake up....get off the non-gentile train to hell.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159347 Jan 20, 2013
Paul WV wrote:
<quoted text>
For a Gentile Christian to believe in a set of non-gentile "edited"/"corre cted" books that treat Gentiles like morons, and feel VERY INFERIOR is indeed very silly.
The clue is right in front of you...the non-gentile books are concerned ONLY with non-gentiles!!
Gone are the days when Gentiles were uneducated illiterate and superstitious to be conned by non-gentile books!
Gentiles are not stupid.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159348 Jan 20, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
For a Gentile Christian to believe in a set of non-gentile "edited"/"corre cted" books that treat Gentiles like morons, and feel VERY INFERIOR is indeed very silly.
The clue is right in front of you...the non-gentile books are concerned ONLY with non-gentiles!!
Gone are the days when Gentiles were uneducated illiterate and superstitious to be conned by non-gentile books!
Gentiles are not stupid.
Impotent Al the Phallocentric,

Your Hitler-worthy hatred of Jews has blinded you, completely.

Isaiah 49:6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159350 Jan 20, 2013
CORRECTION:

Impotent Al the Phallocentric,

Your Hitler-worthy hatred of NON-GENTILES has blinded you, completely.

Isaiah 49:6 he says: "It is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth."
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#159352 Jan 20, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
From the ignorant fools' Wikipedia. Since they quote mostly from Wiki, I use Wiki against the clueless fools.
Since when have you started trusting wikipedia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 5 hr Reason Personified 14,660
News The Divine Right of Kings and Generals (Aug '13) Mon The Prophet Smell... 28
HELP Wicca Covens in my area! (Jun '09) Sun NewWiccanMember 62
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 28 Kathwynn 503
Pagans gather for elaborate Wiccan funeral of c... May 28 shell 1
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... May 23 Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
More from around the web