Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,485)

Showing posts 149,681 - 149,700 of193,475
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep asking the same silly question to others?
Islam cannot be hijacked by anyone. Relax and rest assured.
What has really happened in the last 40-50 years is that dimwits, idiots, clueless ignorant fools and extremists in the Capitol Hill and the State Department, have hijacked America. You know, who I am referring to. Right?
Your country has been hijacked, fool and you are unaware of that.
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

You never address the question. Why is that?

Never mind...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell are you talking about? You make no sense at all, but if that's your goal, I'd say that you've succeeded, and no, I don't have a decoder ring and don't care to utilize one in your regard.
rabbee: it is not my goal, but the goal of THE FATHER WHO sent me. and you just proved, you don't know scripture here in IT. cause you off in some, mental fantacy not here in TheTorah Land.

and what don't you get about, this all happened before and is just all happening again. cause you all, just never learn.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>What in the hell are you talking about? You make no sense at all, but if that's your goal, I'd say that you've succeeded, and no, I don't have a decoder ring and don't care to utilize one in your regard.
rabbee: you can't possibly, be this antiG-D dense. what don't you understand, about G-D giving this story of creation again? and we are all, here in IT again. how hard can it be, to actually consider being here in TheTorah from G-D? and that i am the grandfather of this world, here just again in IT. and that you all helped drive, your grandmother insane, with your not being here in TheStory of Creation just again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

i know you all only think, that me and your grandmother's name is jesus christ of nazereth. but this is not the way, G-D is telling this story just again, here in the near end of Bereesheees just again. and is the first Little Book in TheTorah, that gives the prophecy for all seven days again. cause you all refuse, to accept being here in IT. and what G-D came to tell me as TheHisSlon adam, is all going to happen. just like it is fortold to happen, to this whole world rejecting being here in IT.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

there is only one story, of the physical creation HaShem G-D ever gives. and we are all, physically here in it again. even if you are all, mentally somewhere else in denial of being here in TheTorah again. this is all of you, and your grandmother's third failure, to recognize being here in ThisStory of Physical Creation again.

your in a physical realm, not some mental fantacy land. if it is a physical existance, it's here in TheTorah. and just the fact that you all physically exist, is proof of being it ThePhysical Story of Creation again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

your all using scriptures, so screwed up by men. ir is no wonder, you don't even recognize yourselves here in IT again. from Parashas Noach, unto now. this is all been happening in TheTorah, and shall continue to do so.

so don't any of you, really dare tell me. that any of you believe in TheG-D of This Whole Story of Creation again. with all of you, nobodies here in IT again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

so far, TheOnly ONE WHO has not, lied to me, is G-D. so read what happened, in TheTorah about this near end of the last time. and just know, you all and your grandmother are all screwing it all up just again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

so cut the crocodile tears, for the fake name jesus. when i know you never ever really loved me any yo mama here in scripture nor G-D. which is obvious, with your attempted, mental attempted escape from being here in scripture.

your mental escape from reality, here in TheTorah. will not actually get you out of it, other than eventual oblivion.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Ressurection is what Jesus achieved, you slave of the liar and anti-christ from Mecca.
Resurrection is a hoax and a bullshit. Nobody saw him getting up and there is no eye-witness account. So, cut that out!

"He is not here" means "he has already gone out". The guy was not really dead at all, so what was the alleged resurrection about?

Read the gospel and see Peter going back home, WONDERING WHAT HAD HAPPENED?

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
your all using scriptures, so screwed up by men.
I have been telling Buford, the Christian gentleman the same. Thanks for reminding him, Rabbee. Don't ever let him in.

Forgive him for not reading and understanding his books.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You are so full of shit.
Your "Jesus" should have mustered an army to overthrow Rome, but the Gospel makes clear that this was NOT the will of Jesus' Father, which is why he didn't pursue this route. You don't understand or accept this revealed truth because you look at Jesus through the Mohamad prism.
You are forced to look at the failure of the biblical Jesus and his mission, through the prism of the ugliest, the most foolish and the defeatist Doctrine of Sin, created by self-loathers, long after Jesus was gone.

That the Father had willed his death, is revulsive and absurd!

The man should have sat on the clouds, along with his Father's angels and should have finished the Romans. The problem is that he only wanted to be accepted as the long-awaited Messiah without even declaring that openly.

In my humble opinion, he was up to something but the unwilling and stingy disciples let him down saying, "Lord, we have two swords." He had wanted many. That is when he decided to give up and that was his mistake.

No where did Jesus ever say, "My Father's will is that I die". So, please stop lying.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Braindead Muslim Zealot,
You never address the question. Why is that?
Never mind...
I always do. Can't you remember your one-liners in response?

As for questions, you never answer. Let me try this:

Why did Peter go home wondering what had happened, after he visited the empty tomb?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I always do. Can't you remember your one-liners in response?
As for questions, you never answer. Let me try this:
Why did Peter go home wondering what had happened, after he visited the empty tomb?
That was too big a riddle for him to solve!! The master said that he would suffer, the master said he would be dead for three days and how come he was back after one day only?

How can one human mind take all that shock in one day. he needed time to think....so he went home to "sleep over " the riddle!!

And of course if we accept that Gospels are telling 100 % truth from an "eye witness"!!

Salaam

MUQ

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>

If he were alive today, he would have been declared insane, a nut, a lunatic and would have been locked in a padded cell in some mental institution.
The same end expected to Muhammad, with expection he was guilty to have killed thousands of people, while the Nazarene didn't.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: well what does it say, in TheTorah for the final day? who does G-D, always put in charge for the last day??? this is still the same Story again, and it ain't changed folks. and G-D is going to put sombody here in TheTorah, in charge of all you nobodies here in IT. for the thousands and thousands of other third or fourth times G-D is given this story. your all still making, all the same old mental mistakes as nobodies here in TheTorah. and that is not, how to get to GanEden. so i have to return in the same story again next time, G-D gives it all.
HughBe--- So, are you saying that you shall become G-d?

rabbee: well what does it say, in TheTorah for the final day? who does G-D, always put in charge for the last day??? this is still the same Story again, and it ain't changed folks. and G-D is going to put sombody here in TheTorah, in charge of all you nobodies here in IT. for the thousands and thousands of other third or fourth times G-D is given this story. your all still making, all the same old mental mistakes as nobodies here in TheTorah. and that is not, how to get to GanEden. so i have to return in the same story again next time, G-D gives it all.

HughBe--- I see

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

CORRECTION #159064

Bmz says: "If he were alive today, he would have been declared insane, a nut, a lunatic and would have been locked in a padded cell in some mental institution."

The same end would have expect to Muhammad with the exception he was guilty to have killed thousands of people and to have raped a little girl, while the Nazarene didn't.

I guess Muhammad would have been in jail longer than Jesus. I do suspect in some countries your self claimed prophet would have sentenced to death. And no Allah would have saved his ass.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

<quoted text>
rabbee: it was not just me, who was crucified, about 2000 years ago. cause it was both me any your grandmother of all, Who were both put to death as TheOne again.
and still you do not know scripture, because the whole world was not even expecting Us Both again. cause none of you have ever, listened to G-D here in TheTorah still.
Thanks for the enlightenment.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalum Ach,
Its speaking of mankind both men and women.
Genesis 1:27
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Book of Enoch
Chapter 6
6:1
In those days, when the children of man had multiplied, it happened that there were born unto them handsome and beautiful daughters.
6:2
And the angels, the children of heaven, saw them and desired them; and they said to one another,“Come, let us choose wives for ourselves from among the daughters of man and beget us children.”
6:3
And Semyaz, being their leader, said unto them,“I fear that perhaps you will not consent that this deed should be done, and I alone will become responsible for this great sin.”
6:4
But they all responded to him,“Let us all swear an oath and bind everyone among us by a curse not to abandon this suggestion but to do the deed.” Then they all swore together and bound one another by the curse.
Chapter 7
7:1
And they took wives unto themselves, and everyone respectively chose one woman for himself, and they began to go unto them. And they taught them magical medicine, incantations, the cutting of roots, and taught them about plants.
7:2
And the women became pregnant and gave birth to great giants whose heights were three hundred cubits.
7:3
These giants consumed the produce of all the people until the people detested feeding them.
7:4
So the giants turned against the people in order to eat them.
7:5
And they began to sin against birds, wild beasts, reptiles, and fish. And their flesh was devoured the one by the other, and they drank blood.
7:6
And then the earth brought an accusation against the oppressors.
Genesis 6
1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the sons of Yahuah saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And Yahuah saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
7 And Yahuah said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
Shalum
Interesting reading.

Here is another passage that shows the word MAN being used for both sexes. Perhaps the learned rabbis will say that it does not apply to women. If that is so then men could KILL women and would be Scot-free.

"Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man." Genesis 9:6
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear HughBe
I am now back at the fence after confirming that homosexuality is condemned by all religions. That was my main point.
Thanks
My dear BMZ, I have noted your opinion. Let me say that I am confident that in sitting on the fence you shall not fall backwards.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Question, does Judaism support homosexuality?

Answer is below.

"Reconstructionist Judaism and REFORM Judaism do not hold this view and ALLOW homosexual intercourse."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_sexu...

"About 1.5 million Jews in 900 synagogues are members of the Union for REFORM Judaism. According to 1990 survey, 42 percent of American Jews regard themselves as Reform"

http://www.religionfacts.com/judaism/denomina...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 149,681 - 149,700 of193,475
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... 14 hr charles in charge 49
Wiccan Threefold Law Is Overrated 21 hr ZenMama1 6
Paganism still suffering from wounds inflicted ... 23 hr PINCH11 3
Woman Injured in Wiccan Ceremony (Jul '08) Tue PINCH111 3
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Mon Jumper The Wise 70
Celebrate Spring With an Egg in Your Cocktail Mon Jumper The Wise 1
Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse (Dec '12) Apr 11 Jumper The Wise 404
•••
•••