Who Is Allah?

There are 219926 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Qadir mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#159079 Jan 19, 2013
When Muhammad (SAW) reached in the age of 40 years, he used to remain alone and started spending lonely life. He then used to go cave “Hira”, which is today known as “Mountain of Light”, Muhammad (SAW) used to spend two or three days there and come back to house. One day in Hira “Mountain of Light” an Angle appeared to him, who is known as “Gabriel”, who asked Muhammad (SAW) to read, Muhammad (SAW) told him that he does not know reading, however, the Angle asked him to follow the first verse, which Angle Gabriel revealed to Muhammad (SAW) reads as follow:
“Proclaim or read in the name of Thy Lord and Cherisher, who created.”
This was the first revelation descend to Muhammad (SAW).
First part,
6. Now I am turning towards first part which I want to bring to your knowledge.
All Makkan, the relatives of Muhammad (SAW) are witness to this fact that Muhammad (SAW) in his life’s forty years, before the first revelation of Cave Hira, in any gathering has not indicated towards existence of any entity or Allah. Muhammad (SAW) never has given any speech or talk; in which any one would have perceive that he having any extra edge, qualities or knowledge, which all his other relatives could not have.
7. The Human experience and observation is witness of this fact that whoever having knowledge like an Ocean, he could not be remained silent for forty years and also could not spend his life like deaf and dumb. He who if keeps such quality he then surely in any meeting or gathering would have disclose his ability and knowledge. We all know very well that it is human instinct that men always try to show his superiority over other his fellow-beings and in any case show his specific quality which his other fellows could not have. It is a daily observable phenomenon that if anyone speaks good English he frequently or repeatedly takes the support of that quality to impress his other fellows.
8. But the Makkans and that time is the witness of this fact that Muhammad (SAW) in his forty years life never talk or pointed any existence of ‘the God’ such as, Qur’an like discussion. Muhammad (SAW) entered in his youth in presence of all Makkans, and spent his youth in presence of all Makkans. No one ever at any time, could not able to say that Muhammad (SAW) before the first revelation on attaining forty years age, ever has indicated towards ‘Allah’ or presented any arguments or entered into any debate which showing that he had any extra quality perhaps this is why Qur’an says
“O, Muhammad (SAW) before revelation of Qur’an thou not able to read or write, if that would be, then these non-believers could have changed”,
If at the presence of such declaration Muhammad (SAW) would have had such capacity, then Makkans, the rejecters, definitely would have pointed out or could have said by Muhammad(saw).
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159080 Jan 19, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
When Muhammad (SAW) reached in the age of 40 years, he used to remain alone and started spending lonely life. He then used to go cave “Hira”, which is today known as “Mountain of Light”, Muhammad (SAW) used to spend two or three days there and come back to house. One day in Hira “Mountain of Light” an Angle appeared to him, who is known as “Gabriel”, who asked Muhammad (SAW) to read, Muhammad (SAW) told him that he does not know reading, however, the Angle asked him to follow the first verse, which Angle Gabriel revealed to Muhammad (SAW) reads as follow:
“Proclaim or read in the name of Thy Lord and Cherisher, who created.”
This was the first revelation descend to Muhammad (SAW).
First part,
6. Now I am turning towards first part which I want to bring to your knowledge.
All Makkan, the relatives of Muhammad (SAW) are witness to this fact that Muhammad (SAW) in his life’s forty years, before the first revelation of Cave Hira, in any gathering has not indicated towards existence of any entity or Allah. Muhammad (SAW) never has given any speech or talk; in which any one would have perceive that he having any extra edge, qualities or knowledge, which all his other relatives could not have.
7. The Human experience and observation is witness of this fact that whoever having knowledge like an Ocean, he could not be remained silent for forty years and also could not spend his life like deaf and dumb. He who if keeps such quality he then surely in any meeting or gathering would have disclose his ability and knowledge. We all know very well that it is human instinct that men always try to show his superiority over other his fellow-beings and in any case show his specific quality which his other fellows could not have. It is a daily observable phenomenon that if anyone speaks good English he frequently or repeatedly takes the support of that quality to impress his other fellows.
8. But the Makkans and that time is the witness of this fact that Muhammad (SAW) in his forty years life never talk or pointed any existence of ‘the God’ such as, Qur’an like discussion. Muhammad (SAW) entered in his youth in presence of all Makkans, and spent his youth in presence of all Makkans. No one ever at any time, could not able to say that Muhammad (SAW) before the first revelation on attaining forty years age, ever has indicated towards ‘Allah’ or presented any arguments or entered into any debate which showing that he had any extra quality perhaps this is why Qur’an says
“O, Muhammad (SAW) before revelation of Qur’an thou not able to read or write, if that would be, then these non-believers could have changed”,
If at the presence of such declaration Muhammad (SAW) would have had such capacity, then Makkans, the rejecters, definitely would have pointed out or could have said by Muhammad(saw).
How is it that "Gabriel" didn't know that "Muhammad (SAW)" couldn't read? Maybe "Allah" didn't know, either.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#159081 Jan 19, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
When Muhammad (SAW) reached in the age of 40 years, he used to remain alone and started spending lonely life. He then used to go cave “Hira”, which is today known as “Mountain of Light”, Muhammad (SAW) used to spend two or three days there and come back to house. One day in Hira “Mountain of Light” an Angle appeared to him, who is known as “Gabriel”, who asked Muhammad (SAW) to read, Muhammad (SAW) told him that he does not know reading, however, the Angle asked him to follow the first verse, which Angle Gabriel revealed to Muhammad (SAW) reads as follow:
“Proclaim or read in the name of Thy Lord and Cherisher, who created.”
This was the first revelation descend to Muhammad (SAW).
First part,
6. Now I am turning towards first part which I want to bring to your knowledge.
All Makkan, the relatives of Muhammad (SAW) are witness to this fact that Muhammad (SAW) in his life’s forty years, before the first revelation of Cave Hira, in any gathering has not indicated towards existence of any entity or Allah. Muhammad (SAW) never has given any speech or talk; in which any one would have perceive that he having any extra edge, qualities or knowledge, which all his other relatives could not have.
7. The Human experience and observation is witness of this fact that whoever having knowledge like an Ocean, he could not be remained silent for forty years and also could not spend his life like deaf and dumb. He who if keeps such quality he then surely in any meeting or gathering would have disclose his ability and knowledge. We all know very well that it is human instinct that men always try to show his superiority over other his fellow-beings and in any case show his specific quality which his other fellows could not have. It is a daily observable phenomenon that if anyone speaks good English he frequently or repeatedly takes the support of that quality to impress his other fellows.
8. But the Makkans and that time is the witness of this fact that Muhammad (SAW) in his forty years life never talk or pointed any existence of ‘the God’ such as, Qur’an like discussion. Muhammad (SAW) entered in his youth in presence of all Makkans, and spent his youth in presence of all Makkans. No one ever at any time, could not able to say that Muhammad (SAW) before the first revelation on attaining forty years age, ever has indicated towards ‘Allah’ or presented any arguments or entered into any debate which showing that he had any extra quality perhaps this is why Qur’an says
“O, Muhammad (SAW) before revelation of Qur’an thou not able to read or write, if that would be, then these non-believers could have changed”,
If at the presence of such declaration Muhammad (SAW) would have had such capacity, then Makkans, the rejecters, definitely would have pointed out or could have said by Muhammad(saw).
What you are doing is re-hashing history written a couple of centuries after the fact with blind zeal and religious sentiments. I am not sure how much of it can be trusted. We also have another problem, ie we are not sure how much of the Koran was actually written or dictated by Mohammad.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159082 Jan 19, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>If Jesus were walking the earth today and performing the many miracles that are attributed to him BOTH in the Gospel record and the Qur'an, I sincerely doubt that he would be "declared insane" and locked up in some mental institution, even if he also insisted that God was his father by some miracle of conception.
Put another way, Jesus back THEN had some harsh words for certain of his enemies, but he posed no direct threat to their lives or property. I expect that the same would be true of Jesus walking the earth TODAY. For his part, Mohammad performed no miracles at all, but he did manage to terrorize lots of people, especially Jews, who opposed him! Some he killed, even brutally, as a warning example for the rest, so then, wWhy should any Muslim believe that the "perfect man" would behave any differently today?
In today's world the Nazarene wouldn't be charged for anything expect maybe of offense to certain priestly class and some women too, while Muhammad would be charged of life setence, in most countries, to incite terrorism, to have raped a little girl, to have killed thousands of people, aiding and abetting the rape and possession of private property, ect. In other countries the electric chair would have been his sentence.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159083 Jan 19, 2013
As an ex Gentile Christian this is "Wott that did it"!!!

WHAT ON EARTH IS GENTILE CHRISTIAN DOING WITH THESE "EDITED"/"CORRE CTED" NON GENTILE BOOKS??
THESE ARE
***NOT FROM THEM
***NOT ABOUT THEM (BESIDES INSULTING THEM)
***NOT TO THEM
***NOT BY THEM
***NOT OF THEM (BESIDES INSULTING THEM)
***NOT FOR THEM
INFACT THESE WANT THE GENTILE UTTERLY DESTROYED!!

NonGenesis- Genesis
NonGenExodus -Exodus
NonGentiLeviticus- Leviticus
NonGenNmbers- Numbers
NonGenDeuteronomy -Deuteronomy
NonGenJoshua - Joshua
NonGenJudges -Judges
NonGenRuth - Ruth
NonGen1st Samuel -1st Samuel
NonGen2nd Samuel – 2nd Samuel
NonGen1st Kings – 1st Kings
NonGen2nd Kings – 2nd kings
NonGen1st Chronicles - 1st Chronicles
NonGen2nd Chronicles - 2nd Chronicles
NonGenEzra -Ezra
NonGeNehemiah -Nehemiah
NonGenEsther -Esther
NonGenJob -Job
NonGenPsalms -Psalms
NonGenProverbs -Proverbs
NonGenEcclesiastes - Ecclesiastes
NonGenSong of Solomon – song of Solomon
NonGenIsaiah - Isaiah
NonGenJeremiah - Jeremiah
NonGenLamentations - LAmentations
NonGenEzekiel - Ezekiel
NonGenDaniel - Daniel
NonGenHosea - Hosea
NonGenJoel - Joel
NonGenAmos - Amos
NonGenObadiah - Obadiah
NonGenJonah - Jonah
NonGenMicah - Micah
NonGeNahum - Nahum
NonGenHabakkuk - Habakkuk
NonGenZephaniah - Zephaniah
NonGenHaggai - Haggai
NonGenZechariah - Zechariah
NonGenMalachi - Malachi

NonGenTobit - Tobit
NonGenJudith - Judith
NonGen1st Maccabees – 1st Maccabees
NonGen2nd Maccabees – 2nt Maccabees
NonGenWisdom - Wisdom
NonGenSirach - Sirach
NonGenBaruch - Baruch

NonGen1-4 Esdras – 1-4 Esdras
NonGen3rd Maccabees – 3rd Maccabees
NonGen4th Maccabees – 4th Maccabees
NonGenPrayer of Manasseh – Prayer of Manasseh
NonGenPsalm 151 (in the Septuagint)– Psalm 151
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#159084 Jan 19, 2013
Jesus already introduced Reconstructionist & Reform Judaism
and for that, he was cursed as one of those reshaim (the wicked, along with Lot), because his reforms were actually towards righteousness

"reforms" towards evil, otoh, are always welcomed

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#159085 Jan 19, 2013
Buford wrote:
Con: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OZ2smJCG6YQXX
In Islam one of the epithets attributed to Muhammad is Al Insan(e). How it sounds so well on him
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159086 Jan 19, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
As an ex Gentile Christian this is "Wott that did it"!!!
WHAT ON EARTH IS GENTILE CHRISTIAN DOING WITH THESE "EDITED"/"CORRE CTED" NON GENTILE BOOKS??
THESE ARE
***NOT FROM THEM
***NOT ABOUT THEM (BESIDES INSULTING THEM)
***NOT TO THEM
***NOT BY THEM
***NOT OF THEM (BESIDES INSULTING THEM)
***NOT FOR THEM
INFACT THESE WANT THE GENTILE UTTERLY DESTROYED!!
NonGenesis- Genesis
NonGenExodus -Exodus
NonGentiLeviticus- Leviticus
NonGenNmbers- Numbers
NonGenDeuteronomy -Deuteronomy
NonGenJoshua - Joshua
NonGenJudges -Judges
NonGenRuth - Ruth
NonGen1st Samuel -1st Samuel
NonGen2nd Samuel – 2nd Samuel
NonGen1st Kings – 1st Kings
NonGen2nd Kings – 2nd kings
NonGen1st Chronicles - 1st Chronicles
NonGen2nd Chronicles - 2nd Chronicles
NonGenEzra -Ezra
NonGeNehemiah -Nehemiah
NonGenEsther -Esther
NonGenJob -Job
NonGenPsalms -Psalms
NonGenProverbs -Proverbs
NonGenEcclesiastes - Ecclesiastes
NonGenSong of Solomon – song of Solomon
NonGenIsaiah - Isaiah
NonGenJeremiah - Jeremiah
NonGenLamentations - LAmentations
NonGenEzekiel - Ezekiel
NonGenDaniel - Daniel
NonGenHosea - Hosea
NonGenJoel - Joel
NonGenAmos - Amos
NonGenObadiah - Obadiah
NonGenJonah - Jonah
NonGenMicah - Micah
NonGeNahum - Nahum
NonGenHabakkuk - Habakkuk
NonGenZephaniah - Zephaniah
NonGenHaggai - Haggai
NonGenZechariah - Zechariah
NonGenMalachi - Malachi
NonGenTobit - Tobit
NonGenJudith - Judith
NonGen1st Maccabees – 1st Maccabees
NonGen2nd Maccabees – 2nt Maccabees
NonGenWisdom - Wisdom
NonGenSirach - Sirach
NonGenBaruch - Baruch
NonGen1-4 Esdras – 1-4 Esdras
NonGen3rd Maccabees – 3rd Maccabees
NonGen4th Maccabees – 4th Maccabees
NonGenPrayer of Manasseh – Prayer of Manasseh
NonGenPsalm 151 (in the Septuagint)– Psalm 151
Wow! So THIS is what your meds do to you!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159087 Jan 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been telling Buford, the Christian gentleman the same. Thanks for reminding him, Rabbee. Don't ever let him in.
Forgive him for not reading and understanding his books.
rabbee: well i was talking about, the quran also.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#159088 Jan 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
That was too big a riddle for him to solve!! The master said that he would suffer, the master said he would be dead for three days and how come he was back after one day only?

How can one human mind take all that shock in one day. he needed time to think....so he went home to "sleep over " the riddle!!

And of course if we accept that Gospels are telling 100 % truth from an "eye witness"!!
Salaam
MUQ
Hello, MUQ

There is no question of if. The gospels do not tell us the truth. The four gospels are full of fabricated stories, cooked up reference to the Scripture and cannot be trusted.

If Jesus had really told his disciples that he would die and get resurrected within three days, not only the disciples but also even an ignorant fool would have remembered that 'big' statement.

That Peter went home wondering what had happened, clearly tells us that there was no such information given by Jesus earlier.

Gospels were engineered or say doctored later to accomodate the alleged resurrection.

Let us read this part from Luke 24:

"He said to them,“This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them,“This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, "

Please mark this part: "“This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, ""

This is NOT written anywhere in the Scripture. This is the engineered/doctored part.

My point is that the gospels cannot be trusted!

The tomb accounts tell us that Jesus stayed in there for hardly 36 hours.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#159089 Jan 19, 2013
uhuh wrote:
Jesus already introduced Reconstructionist & Reform Judaism
I agree with that. He was sent to reform Judaism and he preached repentance and righteousness.

And that is what he did and suffered in return.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159090 Jan 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Question, does Judaism support homosexuality?
Answer is below.
"Reconstructionist Judaism and REFORM Judaism do not hold this view and ALLOW homosexual intercourse."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_sexu...
Hello HughBe ...allow me to clarify your above point:

Question, does Judaism support homosexuality?

Answer is below.

Traditionally, Judaism has understood homosexual intercourse as contrary to Judaism, and this opinion is still maintained by ORTHODOX Judaism. On the other hand, RECONSTRUCTIONIST Judaism and REFORM Judaism do not hold this view and allow homosexual intercourse.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_sexu...

Peace.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159091 Jan 19, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! So THIS is what your meds do to you!
Hey brainwashed and dried braindead non-gentile bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford....
What will take to open your eyes! more non-gentile butteredbuttturd?

WHAT ON EARTH IS GENTILE CHRISTIAN DOING WITH THESE "EDITED"/"CORRE CTED" NON GENTILE BOOKS??
THESE ARE
***NOT FROM THEM
***NOT ABOUT THEM (BESIDES INSULTING THEM)
***NOT TO THEM
***NOT BY THEM
***NOT OF THEM (BESIDES INSULTING THEM)
***NOT FOR THEM
INFACT THESE WANT THE GENTILE UTTERLY DESTROYED!!
NonGenesis- Genesis
NonGenExodus -Exodus
NonGentiLeviticus- Leviticus
NonGenNmbers- Numbers
NonGenDeuteronomy -Deuteronomy
NonGenJoshua - Joshua
NonGenJudges -Judges
NonGenRuth - Ruth
NonGen1st Samuel -1st Samuel
NonGen2nd Samuel – 2nd Samuel
NonGen1st Kings – 1st Kings
NonGen2nd Kings – 2nd kings
NonGen1st Chronicles - 1st Chronicles
NonGen2nd Chronicles - 2nd Chronicles
NonGenEzra -Ezra
NonGeNehemiah -Nehemiah
NonGenEsther -Esther
NonGenJob -Job
NonGenPsalms -Psalms
NonGenProverbs -Proverbs
NonGenEcclesiastes - Ecclesiastes
NonGenSong of Solomon – song of Solomon
NonGenIsaiah - Isaiah
NonGenJeremiah - Jeremiah
NonGenLamentations - LAmentations
NonGenEzekiel - Ezekiel
NonGenDaniel - Daniel
NonGenHosea - Hosea
NonGenJoel - Joel
NonGenAmos - Amos
NonGenObadiah - Obadiah
NonGenJonah - Jonah
NonGenMicah - Micah
NonGeNahum - Nahum
NonGenHabakkuk - Habakkuk
NonGenZephaniah - Zephaniah
NonGenHaggai - Haggai
NonGenZechariah - Zechariah
NonGenMalachi - Malachi
NonGenTobit - Tobit
NonGenJudith - Judith
NonGen1st Maccabees – 1st Maccabees
NonGen2nd Maccabees – 2nt Maccabees
NonGenWisdom - Wisdom
NonGenSirach - Sirach
NonGenBaruch - Baruch
NonGen1-4 Esdras – 1-4 Esdras
NonGen3rd Maccabees – 3rd Maccabees
NonGen4th Maccabees – 4th Maccabees
NonGenPrayer of Manasseh – Prayer of Manasseh
NonGenPsalm 151 (in the Septuagint)– Psalm 151
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#159092 Jan 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- So, are you saying that you shall become G-d?
rabbee: well what does it say, in TheTorah for the final day? who does G-D, always put in charge for the last day??? this is still the same Story again, and it ain't changed folks. and G-D is going to put sombody here in TheTorah, in charge of all you nobodies here in IT. for the thousands and thousands of other third or fourth times G-D is given this story. your all still making, all the same old mental mistakes as nobodies here in TheTorah. and that is not, how to get to GanEden. so i have to return in the same story again next time, G-D gives it all.
HughBe--- I see
rabbee: it says in TheTorah, that G-D puts me and my appointed mate, the both of us in charge. because only We, are created in TheImage of G-D as One Adam, both He and She. so what G-D came to tell me, as TheHis Male Child adam, is in agreement with TheWritten Torah also. and that We shall be, your G-D for day seven.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#159093 Jan 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i was talking about, the quran also.
Did you mention something like the names of people mentioned in Genesis?
Who wrote your thetorah?
Instead of bullcrapping...can you popint to the EXACT original and where is it?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159094 Jan 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, MUQ
There is no question of if. The gospels do not tell us the truth. The four gospels are full of fabricated stories, cooked up reference to the Scripture and cannot be trusted.
If Jesus had really told his disciples that he would die and get resurrected within three days, not only the disciples but also even an ignorant fool would have remembered that 'big' statement.
That Peter went home wondering what had happened, clearly tells us that there was no such information given by Jesus earlier.
Gospels were engineered or say doctored later to accomodate the alleged resurrection.
Let us read this part from Luke 24:
"He said to them,“This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”
45 Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46 He told them,“This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, "
Please mark this part: "“This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, ""
This is NOT written anywhere in the Scripture. This is the engineered/doctored part.
My point is that the gospels cannot be trusted!
The tomb accounts tell us that Jesus stayed in there for hardly 36 hours.
Here's some study help for you, not that you will actually take the time to read it, much less comprehend it.
http://www.hebrew-streams.org/works/hebrew/3r...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159096 Jan 19, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey brainwashed and dried braindead non-gentile bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford....
What will take to open your eyes! more non-gentile butteredbuttturd?
WHAT ON EARTH IS GENTILE CHRISTIAN DOING WITH THESE "EDITED"/"CORRE CTED" NON GENTILE BOOKS??
THESE ARE
***NOT FROM THEM
***NOT ABOUT THEM (BESIDES INSULTING THEM)
***NOT TO THEM
***NOT BY THEM
***NOT OF THEM (BESIDES INSULTING THEM)
***NOT FOR THEM
INFACT THESE WANT THE GENTILE UTTERLY DESTROYED!!
NonGenesis- Genesis
NonGenExodus -Exodus
NonGentiLeviticus- Leviticus
NonGenNmbers- Numbers
NonGenDeuteronomy -Deuteronomy
NonGenJoshua - Joshua
NonGenJudges -Judges
NonGenRuth - Ruth
NonGen1st Samuel -1st Samuel
NonGen2nd Samuel – 2nd Samuel
NonGen1st Kings – 1st Kings
NonGen2nd Kings – 2nd kings
NonGen1st Chronicles - 1st Chronicles
NonGen2nd Chronicles - 2nd Chronicles
NonGenEzra -Ezra
NonGeNehemiah -Nehemiah
NonGenEsther -Esther
NonGenJob -Job
NonGenPsalms -Psalms
NonGenProverbs -Proverbs
NonGenEcclesiastes - Ecclesiastes
NonGenSong of Solomon – song of Solomon
NonGenIsaiah - Isaiah
NonGenJeremiah - Jeremiah
NonGenLamentations - LAmentations
NonGenEzekiel - Ezekiel
NonGenDaniel - Daniel
NonGenHosea - Hosea
NonGenJoel - Joel
NonGenAmos - Amos
NonGenObadiah - Obadiah
NonGenJonah - Jonah
NonGenMicah - Micah
NonGeNahum - Nahum
NonGenHabakkuk - Habakkuk
NonGenZephaniah - Zephaniah
NonGenHaggai - Haggai
NonGenZechariah - Zechariah
NonGenMalachi - Malachi
NonGenTobit - Tobit
NonGenJudith - Judith
NonGen1st Maccabees – 1st Maccabees
NonGen2nd Maccabees – 2nt Maccabees
NonGenWisdom - Wisdom
NonGenSirach - Sirach
NonGenBaruch - Baruch
NonGen1-4 Esdras – 1-4 Esdras
NonGen3rd Maccabees – 3rd Maccabees
NonGen4th Maccabees – 4th Maccabees
NonGenPrayer of Manasseh – Prayer of Manasseh
NonGenPsalm 151 (in the Septuagint)– Psalm 151
Wow! So THIS is what your meds do to you!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#159095 Jan 19, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>How is it that "Gabriel" didn't know that "Muhammad (SAW)" couldn't read? Maybe "Allah" didn't know, either.
The best and the easiest way to understand this is the American Presidential oath.

Neither the Chief Justice is an idiot nor the President-elect is a bloody fool. He reads or recites the words dictated by the Chief Justice. IOW, he repeats what the Chief Justice says.

If the Chief Justice had told Bush, "Read!", Bush would have said, "What do you want me to read?"

Coming back to your silly and idiotic question, Gabriel did not ask Muhammad to read a book.

It simply meant, "Recite in the name of your LORD!"
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#159097 Jan 19, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i was talking about, the quran also.
The compact Torah is also present in the Qur'aan. However, it is not your TheTorah.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#159098 Jan 19, 2013
bmz wrote:
The tomb accounts tell us that Jesus stayed in there for hardly 36 hours.
Here's even MORE study help for you!

http://ad2004.com/prophecytruths/Articles/Pro...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... 10 hr Polaris 1
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) Thu Debra 49
News No, American Christianity is not dead May 19 New Perspective 1
News POLL: Americans Turning Away from Religion May 15 Bible boy 1
News Carl Sagan as prophet of neo-Pagan Atheism May 12 geezerjock 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 11 garnetten 502
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) May 8 Over and Done 27
More from around the web