Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 255982 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158557 Jan 13, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You were spot on!
I agree with that assessment. Thanks
Thanks bro.
Buffy is indeed a clueless moron......

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#158560 Jan 13, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
true...that's all pseudo intellectuals are capable of...
on the other hand, what does that say about the rest of the posters if that is enough...
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#158564 Jan 13, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Thanks bro.
Buffy is indeed a clueless moron......
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

As foul minded and sneeringly contemptuous as you are of all who aren't JUST LIKE YOU, I can't imagine that as a priest you were ever allowed to hear anyone's confession. You're cruel.

Actually, it's a good thing that you quit the priesthood, or were thrown out. Either way, the Church is better off without lousy priests who prefer exalting themselves at the expense of their "intellectual inferiors."

So, thank you for doing Christianity a favor and LEAVING it for Islam, where you are making one hell of a positive difference "for Alllah and His Messenger," a.k.a., the "BEST human being ever," or something like that.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#158565 Jan 13, 2013
"The Holy prophet Muhammed is the BEST of all humans and is loved by billions of humans." ~ Al-EX the Phallocentric and Model Muslim
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#158566 Jan 13, 2013
bmz wrote:
You were spot on!
I agree with that assessment. Thanks
You would.

I wonder how many of the "international readers" agree with my assessment that you are a braindead Muslim zealot, if not an "ignorant fool?"

You're a registered poster. Start a poll question.

Location hidden

#158568 Jan 13, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Al-EX the Phallocentric,
As foul minded and sneeringly contemptuous as you are of all who aren't JUST LIKE YOU, I can't imagine that as a priest you were ever allowed to hear anyone's confession. You're cruel.
Actually, it's a good thing that you quit the priesthood, or were thrown out. Either way, the Church is better off without lousy priests who prefer exalting themselves at the expense of their "intellectual inferiors."
So, thank you for doing Christianity a favor and LEAVING it for Islam, where you are making one hell of a positive difference "for Alllah and His Messenger," a.k.a., the "BEST human being ever," or something like that.
no way he was ever a priest
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#158569 Jan 13, 2013
Today I saw the movie "Zero Dark Thirty" (See: http://www.zerodarkthirty-movie.com/ ). It's all about the U.S. hunt for Usama bin Laden, who was held responsible for 9/11 and the deaths of more than 3000 CIVILIANS in New York City and elsewhere, and no, I really don't care what either the "Truthers" or the Muslim apologists have to say about it all being an inside job, coordinated by George Bush and the Mossad; these "ignorant fools," to quote a certain Singaporean, are DISCREDITED by the FACTS.(See: http://www.debunking911.com/ )
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#158570 Jan 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
He claimed to be. That might be part of his "tradecraft," to quote a reference to practiced duplicitous conduct in "Zero Dark Thirty."
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#158571 Jan 13, 2013

Location hidden

#158576 Jan 13, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>He claimed to be. That might be part of his "tradecraft," to quote a reference to practiced duplicitous conduct in "Zero Dark Thirty."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158577 Jan 13, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you f'ing stupid or what? What do you think the point of my post was? Let me chew it up and swallow it for you.
A stereotype tries to spread a trait across an entire group of people--whether the group is based upon race, creed, color, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, culture, etc.
As you ably point out above when I showed you typical stereotypes of Blacks, you can't spread these traits. Stereotypes are just wrong, as I said at the end of my post.
Yes, food has nothing to do with race. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT NUMB NUTS.
Yes, brains have nothing to do with race. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT NUMB NUTS.

So, this "Jewish Nose" insult has nothing to do with anything either. It's a stereotype. It is just as wrong as any of the Black stereotypes that I cited.
Get it, stupid?
Eric-What do you think the point of my post was?

HughBe--- That you are a self-deceiving FOOL.

Eric---THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT NUMB NUTS.

HughBe-- Nutless, you talk too much BS.

Eric--this "Jewish Nose" insult has nothing to do with anything either.

HughBe-- It NEVER entered my mind to insult anyone and I believe that if you were not a load of Shi. you would not have seen insult in it.

My entire argument is that Jews are a RACE of people who have a common BIOLOGICAL origin i.e. a man called Israel and this IDENTITY was and is INDEPENDENT of RELIGION/Judaism. All that is needed is that they are the PHYSICAL descendants of Israel and they are Israelites/Jews. This fact will NEVER change regardless of the CORRUPTED teachings of you and your fellow rabbis. It is the BIOLOGY or family that makes them Jews and my use of the nose is to tell a fellow like you that the physical features did not come about because of any religion including Judaism. The physical features are due to BIOLOGY/race/FAMILY.

Finally, the Jewish people existed as a PEOPLE before Judaism and they will exists after Judaism.

Now go and STUDY what follows.

Eric--I don't have a "Jewish Nose".

HughBe--- Some will say that such is the case because you are not a full Jew.

My points are repeated below with significant ADDITIONS for your LEARNING.

1.Judaism/religion does NOT give the Jews their DNA. Jewish DNA testings are NOT done to determine RELIGION.The tests are done to determine RACE.

2.RACE/LINEAGE gives Jews their DNA. Recall, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob/Israel etc. that is LINEAGE/race.

3.Jews are a RACE of people.

4.Judaism is a RELIGION and its members are Judahites.

5.Judaism/religion does NOT give the Jews a JEWISH NOSE.

6.RACE gives Jews, JEWISH NOSES

7. Jews were in existence LONG before Moses got the law.

8. God made a COVENANT with a people KNOWN as Israel/Jews.

9. The LAW or COVENANT did NOT make them Jews they were ALREADY Jews

10. Jews existed over a 1000 years before Judaism.

11. When Jews leave Judaism their DNA do NOT change.

12. When Jews leave Judaism they REMAIN the SEED of Abraham, Isaac and Israel and there is NOTHING that you and other rabbis can do about that REALITY.

13. When a CONVERT leaves Judaism, is s/he still a spiritual Jew? NO, NO, NO!

14. When a Jew,seed of Israel, leaves Judaism is s/he still a Jew. YES. The DNA does not change. Only DECEIVERS don't get this.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#158578 Jan 13, 2013
TURD,

You missed one.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158579 Jan 13, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Al-EX the Phallocentric,
That's so very true when it comes to the butts that you lick buttlickboy...
Those Levites wrote themselves a free ticket to the loot!!
Just look at these....they can have virgins while you settle for corpses and used/filled inflatable dolls:

Did the NON-GENTILES come up with this corker of a L-rd of Equal Opportunities for USA and the Rest of the World??

Leviticus 21:

1 The Lord (you mean the tribal racist sexist bigoted anti-gentile slave god of non-gentiles) said to Moses,.........

13“‘The woman he marries must be a virgin (what about the man? is virgin?).

14 He must not marry a widow (why NOT?), a divorced woman (why NOT?, or a woman defiled by prostitution (why NOT if she repents?), but only a virgin from his own people (including own family?? incest on a grand scale??),

15 so he will not defile his offspring among his people (keep the defective non-gentile genes in the family!!!!). I am the Lord (you mean the tribal racist sexist bigoted anti-gentile slave god of non-gentiles?), who makes him holy.d’”

16 The Lord (you mean the tribal racist sexist bigoted anti-gentile slave god of non-gentiles?) said to Moses,

17 “Say to Aaron (why HIM?? He lied about golden calf!!!):‘For the generations to come NONE of your descendants who has a defect may come near to offer the food of his God (that should have rules ALL of them out!!!).

18 No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed;

19 no man with a crippled foot or hand,(REAL fair "god"!!!!)

20 or who is hunchbacked (shylock??) or dwarfed, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles.

21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the offerings made to the Lord by fire. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God.

22 He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food;

23 yet because of his DEFECT, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary. I am the Lord (you mean the tribal racist sexist bigoted anti-gentile slave god of non-gentiles?), who makes them holy.”

IS THIS TRIBAL RACIST SEXIST BIGOTED ANTI-GENTILE SLAVE GOD OF THE NON-GENTILES, NOT VERY HAPPY WITH PARALYMPICS??!!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158580 Jan 13, 2013
Buford wrote:
TURD,
You missed one.
You won't miss it!!!!
As you are the OFFICIAL NON-GENTILE...Bu(tteredButtTUR Dlick)ford!!!
Lick it off little woodworm infested tape worm..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158581 Jan 13, 2013
Buford wrote:
"The Holy prophet Muhammed is the BEST of all humans and is loved by billions of humans." ~ Al-EX the Phallocentric and Model Muslim
YES!
THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMED IS THE BEST OF ALL HUMANS AND IS LOVED BY BILLIONS OF HUMANS.....
The VERY insignificant lowly non-gentile buttboy cannot do anything about it!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158582 Jan 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not a sexist racist bigoted tribal antigentile two faced book corrupting levite priest!
If not for a few misguided Christians, the "corrected"/"ed ited" books of non-gentiles would have been binned long ago by GENTILES leaving the tiny (less than 1%) Non-gentiles to cling to the outdated sexist racist bigoted antigentile tribal books..thus making them the worst of all bigots!!
No God would favour only one tiny race or tribe to the exclusion of rest of mankind!!
edited/corrected writings are now clearly seen as lies.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158583 Jan 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
non-gentile priest can have virgins....!
How young are they supposed to be..
We have sufficient information on non-gentile permission to go into anything that is 3years or so.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158584 Jan 13, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You would.
I wonder how many of the "international readers" agree with my assessment that you are a braindead Muslim zealot, if not an "ignorant fool?"
You're a registered poster. Start a poll question.
NONE!
You on the other hand...are brainless, uneducated and very jealous!

Location hidden

#158585 Jan 13, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
No God would favour only one tiny race or tribe to the exclusion of rest of mankind!!
I agree. Thats why I believe each tribe was given "a way" by the creator.

What I dont get is why you dont follow the "way" given to your own ancestors - instead you allowed yourself to be coopted by someone else's "way".

Location hidden

#158586 Jan 13, 2013
Buford wrote:
TURD,
You missed one.
The funny thing is that I get them too. 4 of them
1 from Alex
1 from Muq
1 from the Jamaican
not sure who the the other one is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Dec 3 Eagle 12 4,907
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Nov 25 Jillifitz 115
News Paganism no better than Atheism (May '10) Nov 17 Amused 30
News Why All Jews Should Hate Halloween - And So Sho... Oct '16 Hecate 1
Beauty spell worked last year but not anymore Oct '16 Prettyicy 1
Wiccan Coven Secrets Anyone? Oct '16 Julius the Jules 1
Need info Oct '16 Fraidy Cat 2
More from around the web