I don't understand why you are writing such a long post to me and not to bmz. All I'm saying is that arabic language is not better or worst than other ones.<quoted text>
01. First of all there is no advantage "per see" of any language over other. All languages are from God and He listens to prayers of His servants in every language.
02. In fact Quran speaks of differences in languages and colors as one of "signs" of Allah.
03. God did sent His revelation in different languages, so there is no preference per see of Arabic language. Torah given to Moses was in his language and Quran gives the same status to Torah as it gives to itself. It uses the same words of honor for Torah as it uses for Quran!!
04. The importance of Arabic is now, because the Last and Final Testament of God is in Arabic language and sayings of Last and Final prophet is in Arabic.
05. But in no way prophet told that every one must learn Arabic and only speak in Arabic tongue. He conducted so many negotiations and treaties with Non Arabic people, making use of translators.
06. So Islamic viewpoint regarding languages is very clear and we do not want to enter into debate as to which language is superior to other. To every people, their language is "best and sweetest" in the world!!
07. I told you translating Quran from Arabic to English is a human effort, every translators chooses the words that best convey the meanings of Quran according to him.
There is no dogma attached to any translation, but it should not go against the established interpretation of Quran as agreed by Great Quranic Scholars of earliest times.
And no translation is perfect and no translation can take the place of Arabic Quran. Every Muslim recites Quran in its original Arabic (it makes one's hairs to stand, even if he might not know a word of Arabic) and then looks into translations to know what they mean.
Allah Knows best.
While bmz is saying that Greek language is poor and unfit for the scripture, this is why god has not revealed anything in that language, but as you said, and I said few days ago, Allah sent messengers to all nations. But he keeps ignoring, lying and denying anything goes against his wishes.
Since it's clear there is disagreement between you and him and time for you to educate him to what Quran said.