Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
149,001 - 149,020 of 201,166 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

faith wrote:
<quoted text>
F. off
LOL

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

This new muslim named faith, at times seems calm, and in few things get mad as nothing.

Another mentally unstable muslim on board.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have assumed my position!
My position is exactly the same as BMZ!
You claim that Jews believe that Bahais enter heaven exactly the same way and in the same chosen state as Jews.
Please tell us what happens to Muslims and Christians?
Where is the authority from your scriptures?
Thanks.
I see no reason why a Muslim or a Christian could not enter heaven the same way as Jews. In fact, since they only have 7 requirements as opposed to hundreds, they probably have a better chance.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Where in your story do you state that it was "unjustified,unmerited or UNLAWFUL"? Sounds like a late prevarication to save your tush.
HughBe--- Tell me where in my story did I say that the "arrest was NOT immoral", as you have stated, or that it was JUSTIFIED, MERITED or LAWFUL?
Also, there is no "LATE prevarication" as you have so erroneously stated. Your words show that you have not fully understood the story.
HughBe--- Let me tell you a story. Once there was a young man that was being arrested by the police. His father cried out to him and said, be respectful to the police and OBEY them. He then said to the police treat my son fairly and kindly.
Tell me, was the father supporting the arrest of his son?
See, you are assuming facts not in evidence. No where in your story do you state that the arrest was anything but proper.

"Once there was a young man that was being arrested by the police. His father cried out to him and said, be respectful to the police and OBEY them. He then said to the police treat my son fairly and kindly."
Wondering

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please address the previously overlooked matter below.
Eric---To send an escaped slave back to a master is immoral
HughBe--- Prove that the man was an escape slave.
Not overlooked. Some of us have jobs.

Dio pollEn en christO parrEsian echOn epitassein soi to anEkon dia tEn agapEn mallon parakalO toioutos On hOs paulos presbutEs nuni de kai desmios iEsou christou parakalO se peri tou emou teknou hon egennEsa en tois desmois mou onEsimon ton pote soi achrEston nuni de soi kai emoi euchrEston hon anepempsa su de auton tout estin ta ema splagchna proslabou hon egO eboulomEn pros emauton katechein hina huper sou diakonE moi en tois desmois tou euaggeliou
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Not overlooked. Some of us have jobs.
Dio pollEn en christO parrEsian echOn epitassein soi to anEkon dia tEn agapEn mallon parakalO toioutos On hOs paulos presbutEs nuni de kai desmios iEsou christou parakalO se peri tou emou teknou hon egennEsa en tois desmois mou onEsimon ton pote soi achrEston nuni de soi kai emoi euchrEston hon anepempsa su de auton tout estin ta ema splagchna proslabou hon egO eboulomEn pros emauton katechein hina huper sou diakonE moi en tois desmois tou euaggeliou
++

Sorry, that's me.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

faith wrote:
May the anger Allah fall upon you and destroy you without merci.
Did you torture animals when you were a child?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Jesus would disagree with me?
Because, unlike you and your master Mohammad/Allah, Jesus was merciful, according to the Gsopel record. He prayed for his enemies, while Mohammad/Allah had his enemies murdered.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are an idolater and a fool.
Did you know that your "prophet" was raised by demon worshipers and was himself a caster of spells before he conjured up "Jibreel" who immediately took possession of his mind and transformed his "tool" over the next 23 years into the thieving, murdering, rape-enabling liar that I -and many others- absolutely reject as a FALSE PROPHET?
See: http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
Wait, don't tell me. I'm going to hell because I reject your "prophet" as a psycho-fiend, right?
You will not go to hell for that. You will go to hell because you believe in an absurdity and monstrosity know as Trinity and you foolishly believe that Jesus was God or the so-called Son of God.

Even Jesus has condemned lots of folks to hell aka eternal damnation.
Kassim

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Islam is merciful beat your wives without leaving marks
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Demons are as true as the angels, or pink elephants.
Is the New Testament also pink?

Buford's holy book is full of demons. Jesus lived among them. A legion of 5,000 could live within one man, according to Buford's holy book. He used to talk with them.

Check out with Buford.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't. The latters verses only complete the old ones.
Ex-bro Mahmood is obsessed with that so-called Contradiction.

Good answer.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no reason why a Muslim or a Christian could not enter heaven the same way as Jews. In fact, since they only have 7 requirements as opposed to hundreds, they probably have a better chance.
I beg to disagree. The seven commandments given to Noah cannot be taken to mean that they are applicable only to others. Those were the basic laws given a few thousand years before Abraham.

More laws were given over a long time through different messengers. Moses was the courier, who was given the most.

I do not know how this 7 law requirement was pushed for non-Jews.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to disagree. The seven commandments given to Noah cannot be taken to mean that they are applicable only to others. Those were the basic laws given a few thousand years before Abraham.
More laws were given over a long time through different messengers. Moses was the courier, who was given the most.
I do not know how this 7 law requirement was pushed for non-Jews.
It's a matter of interpretation on our part. We believe that since the 7 pre-date Abraham, their tenets apply to all survivors of the flood and their descendants. The hundreds of additional requirements for Israelites/Jews come from the pronuncements in the desert during the Exodus. My understanding was that Muslims considered themselves descendants of Ishmael whose descendants did not make the trek to Egypt and therefore were not in the desert.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't. The latters verses only complete the old ones.
What do you mean "the latter verses only complete the old ones", how do you know which is latter and which is the former?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

There is no such thing as "allah". Muhammad was not a "prophet". He fabricated the koran to legitimize his sexual deviance and criminal behavior. It is recorded in the hadiths that he was a mass murderer, a liar, a thief, a pedophile, a necrophiliac, a cross-dresser, he had homosexual liaisons and he banged his daughter in law.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

The "palestinian" issue is muslim theater designed to proffer victim status on the muslims. It furthermore serves to obscure and create an illusion of legitimacy to the venomous anti-semitism that is endemic to islam. The true goal is to usurp the holy sites of the other religions and cover the agenda of genocide of the Jews. Islam cannot stand on its own merits. It must always be enforced on people. Islam is a collective mental illness that renders its subscribers amoral and soulless.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

"PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP) U.S. drone-fired missiles hit a house in Pakistan's northwest tribal region Thursday, killing five suspected militants, Pakistani intelligence officials said. It was the seventh such attack in less than two weeks."

Drones are one of America's gifts to humanity...like Coca Cola.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Faith wrote:
The "palestinian" issue is muslim theater designed to proffer victim status on the muslims. It furthermore serves to obscure and create an illusion of legitimacy to the venomous anti-semitism that is endemic to islam. The true goal is to usurp the holy sites of the other religions and cover the agenda of genocide of the Jews. Islam cannot stand on its own merits. It must always be enforced on people. Islam is a collective mental illness that renders its subscribers amoral and soulless.
The genocide of the Jews was always carried out by the filthy Christians of Europe. Muslims did not carry any.

So please go and get educated, Ignorant Fool!

There was no Israel theatre in the world. The West did not create Israel for the sake of the Jews. They created it thinking that all the Jews would go home but it did not happen. The Jewish diaspora is still larger than the number of Jews in Israel.

The Christians were the killers of the Jews and Muslims were the Saviors of the Jews. It is so shameful to see that the so-called Savior, a Jew himself, did not come to save any of the Jews.

May be he did not come because he was himself an Anti-Semitic!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Faith wrote:
"PESHAWAR, Pakistan (AP) U.S. drone-fired missiles hit a house in Pakistan's northwest tribal region Thursday, killing five suspected militants, Pakistani intelligence officials said. It was the seventh such attack in less than two weeks."
Drones are one of America's gifts to humanity...like Coca Cola.
It is working. The suspected militants are mostly women, children and old folks. Tell me how the bloody fools sitting in CIA, can differentiate between militants and civilians?

Great news but the Talebans and other ragheads are killing the US and Nato military personnel without the use of any drones.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••