Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,205

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158237 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are an idolater and a fool.
Did you know that your "prophet" was raised by demon worshipers and was himself a caster of spells before he conjured up "Jibreel" who immediately took possession of his mind and transformed his "tool" over the next 23 years into the thieving, murdering, rape-enabling liar that I -and many others- absolutely reject as a FALSE PROPHET?
See: http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
Wait, don't tell me. I'm going to hell because I reject your "prophet" as a psycho-fiend, right?
Nice tale.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158238 Jan 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why it's so important to you to give much credit to hearsay? You aint gonna win a battle with it.
OOPS!

Sorry about that!

The thing about Mohammad is that he WASN'T THERE, so his Qur'an is the "word" of Jibreel/Allah, and the whole world is supposed to believe it, or else.
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158239 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
Your "prophet" is one of Allah's "messengers," right?
Yes he is. But when in my post I confirmed that Islam is all about Mouhammed?
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#158240 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>OOPS!
Sorry about that!
The thing about Mohammad is that he WASN'T THERE, so his Qur'an is the "word" of Jibreel/Allah, and the whole world is supposed to believe it, or else.
We are actually not sure who wrote the Koran.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#158241 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think I'm right because you don't think and read at all.
If Quran refers only 2:62 then you have almost a point since that would include also the Jews. But did they believe in the last day as we believe it? No. Enaf this to disqualify them and send them where they deserve to be, hell. Then I have cited Quran 4:150-151 that clearly stated that those who believe in Allah, but accept only some of HIS messengers He sent, in the Jews case they don't believe in Mohammed and Jesus (peace and blessing be upon them), then they will go to hell.
2:62 contradicts 4:15-151.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158242 Jan 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Demons don't exist. Even if that story came from Arabs, those ignorants are not able to get their stories straight. for over a week, let alone 1600 for years.
I prefer agnostics who simply don't know what is or what isn't and will not say one way or the other because of their fundamental assumption that we and our tests are not the measure of truth, which is another way of saying that the existence of demons -however they are defined for testing purposes- has not been proven or disproven conclusively.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158243 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is. But when in my post I confirmed that Islam is all about Mouhammed?
I made that assertion, because you wrote that the Jews will go to hell for rejecting Jesus and Mohammad. Jesus might disagree with you, but "Mouhammed" wouldn't, because HIS religion was all about getting the Jews and Christians and all other "infidels" to submit to HIS mandates.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#158244 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>OOPS!
Sorry about that!
No worries.
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158245 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
Muhammad ordered Muslims to kill Jews?
http://www.wnd.com/2003/07/19775/
The killing of Jews is a mandatory religious obligation established by Islam’s founder Muhammad, according to a Muslim academic who spoke on Palestinian Authority television.
“Muhammad said in his Hadith:“The Hour [Day of Resurrection] will not arrive until you fight the Jews,[until a Jew will hide behind a rock or tree] and the rock and the tree will say:‘Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!’” said Hassan Khader, founder of the Al Quds Encyclopedia.
Khader spoke during a lecture, broadcast Sunday, on what he describes as the war of the Jews against Palestinian “trees.”
The program was monitored by Palestinian Media Watch, or PMW, an Israel-based group.
PMW director Itamar Marcus says Khader’s statement was one of many instances in recent years of Palestinian religious leaders teaching publicly that this Hadith – part of Islamic traditions attributed to Muhammad – is a current obligation of Islam.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2003/07/19775/#ojqVUvRA72c...
You start a debate, you don't answer to what it was asked to prove, because you know you lied, then you divert all on other things, making this debate infinite. You said Muslims kill Jews because they are Jews. Then I asked you to prove the frequeny of killing of Muslims towards Jews, in your city, Canada, Portugal, Spain, France, Swiss, Italy, Germany, Uk? If your lie is true you should be able to give plenty sources supporting your lie. Until now you came out with naught. The Palestina issue, is another thing ywe will talk after you provide what I asked you.

Location hidden

#158246 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice tale.
Quran is a bunch of tales, not that nice I have to say.

Location hidden

#158247 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer agnostics who simply don't know what is or what isn't and will not say one way or the other because of their fundamental assumption that we and our tests are not the measure of truth, which is another way of saying that the existence of demons -however they are defined for testing purposes- has not been proven or disproven conclusively.
I take the agnostic position only in regard of the existence of something that may have originated and not created the universe and what else there is, if there is, out the universe. Demons are as true as the angels, or pink elephants.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158248 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
Nice tale.
And true.

The reason why I believe that Mohammad was a thieving, murdering, rape-enabling liar is because of what I have read in the early records that were made by devout MUSLIM biographers and compilers like Bukhari, Tabari, Ibn Ishaq, and Muslim.

It actually amazes me that Muslims would NOT have destroyed these records because the picture that they paint of the life, sayings and doings of the "prophet" of Islam is horrific.

Let me put it this way. If ANYONE tried to pull off TODAY what Mohammad got away with in 7th century (A.D.) Arabia, he'd be arrested and thrown in jail and be subjected to a psychatric evaluation to see whether or not he was even fit to stand trial for various and sundry crimes against humanity.
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158249 Jan 10, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
2:62 contradicts 4:15-151.
It doesn't. The latters verses only complete the old ones.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158250 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You start a debate, you don't answer to what it was asked to prove, because you know you lied, then you divert all on other things, making this debate infinite. You said Muslims kill Jews because they are Jews. Then I asked you to prove the frequeny of killing of Muslims towards Jews, in your city, Canada, Portugal, Spain, France, Swiss, Italy, Germany, Uk? If your lie is true you should be able to give plenty sources supporting your lie. Until now you came out with naught. The Palestina issue, is another thing ywe will talk after you provide what I asked you.
You look for excuses for your religion. That's understandable, and dishonest.
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158251 Jan 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran is a bunch of tales, not that nice I have to say.
F. off
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158252 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I made that assertion, because you wrote that the Jews will go to hell for rejecting Jesus and Mohammad. Jesus might disagree with you, but "Mouhammed" wouldn't, because HIS religion was all about getting the Jews and Christians and all other "infidels" to submit to HIS mandates.
Why Jesus would disagree with me?
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158253 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>And true.
The reason why I believe that Mohammad was a thieving, murdering, rape-enabling liar is because of what I have read in the early records that were made by devout MUSLIM biographers and compilers like Bukhari, Tabari, Ibn Ishaq, and Muslim.
It actually amazes me that Muslims would NOT have destroyed these records because the picture that they paint of the life, sayings and doings of the "prophet" of Islam is horrific.
Let me put it this way. If ANYONE tried to pull off TODAY what Mohammad got away with in 7th century (A.D.) Arabia, he'd be arrested and thrown in jail and be subjected to a psychatric evaluation to see whether or not he was even fit to stand trial for various and sundry crimes against humanity.
May the anger Allah fall upon you and destroy you without merci.
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158254 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You look for excuses for your religion. That's understandable, and dishonest.
If you are unable to support your lie, don't blame me.

Location hidden

#158255 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't. The latters verses only complete the old ones.
But a supposed omniscient god isn't able to throw at one time a complete verse?

Location hidden

#158256 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
F. off
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... 3 hr thetruth 21
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Fri Son of God 1
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
•••

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE