Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,449)

Showing posts 148,961 - 148,980 of198,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---I cant converse in stupid.
HughBe---I was aware that you DWELL in the land of the STUPID. However, I was unaware that you were also DUMB and so you are not able to SPEAK, the language.
Frijoles---That will be the end of my side of discussion on this topic
HughBe-- I shall end by laying out the FACTS. They shall expose your sheer STUPIDITY and dishonesty to ALL.
Below is YOUR entire post 158037. Tell me, do you see the word YES to my question about Rabbi Raphael FABRICATING the things that he wrote? YES.
Explain the YES and not the "ummm"
Note, post 158037 shows that YOU did say that the esteemed rabbi FABRICATED the things that he wrote. You are DISHONEST, LYING, IDIOTIC and DECEPTIVE. Note your DECEPTION " I posted FIVE ...posts -explaining what I really meant by "ummm" and in saying this you lead others away from the FACT that you did say YES to the question of the rabbi FABRICATING his work.
POST 158037 follows.
HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history, and a man who "for the last generation .. has been the EDITOR of the quarterly journal, American Jewish HISTORY" FABRICATED the information that he wrote?
Frijoles----Um...YES
You have no understanding how the academic enterprise works.
Some one publishes something, Some one else examines, it, improves on it, criticizes it, etc etc...thats how progress is attained
I would be MUCH more impressed if YOU read BOTH books and came back with an informed critique or opinion on the issue, rather than defending an older work and ignoring future works.
You have a weak approach
HughBe--- Not only are you a LIAR you are a total JACKASS. I take it that in your world where jackasses live YES means NO.
Lo siento, no hablo "stupid".
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in your story do you state that it was "unjustified,unmerited or UNLAWFUL"? Sounds like a late prevarication to save your tush.
Please address the previously overlooked matter below.

Eric---To send an escaped slave back to a master is immoral

HughBe--- Prove that the man was an escape slave.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lo siento, no hablo "stupid".
Frijoles---Lo siento, no hablo "stupid"

HughBe-- I shall not seek to translate it. Based on the spirit of it I shall tell you this BB, behave.

Frijoles---I cant converse in stupid.

HughBe---I was aware that you DWELL in the land of the STUPID. However, I was unaware that you were also DUMB and so you are not able to SPEAK, the language.

Frijoles---That will be the end of my side of discussion on this topic

HughBe-- I shall end by laying out the FACTS. They shall expose your sheer STUPIDITY and dishonesty to ALL.

HughBe--- Why not explain what you meant when you said YES to the question of FABRICATION by the rabbi? Why should I focus on "ummm"?
Below is YOUR entire post 158037. Tell me, do you see the word YES to my question about Rabbi Raphael FABRICATING the things that he wrote? YES.

Explain the YES and not the "ummm"

Note, post 158037 shows that YOU did say that the esteemed rabbi FABRICATED the things that he wrote. You are DISHONEST, LYING, IDIOTIC and DECEPTIVE. Note your DECEPTION " I posted FIVE ...posts -explaining what I really meant by "ummm" and in saying this you lead others away from the FACT that you did say YES to the question of the rabbi FABRICATING his work.

POST 158037 follows.
HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history.......... FABRICATED the information that he wrote?

Frijoles----Um...YES

You have no understanding how the academic enterprise works.
Some one publishes something, Some one else examines, it, improves on it, criticizes it, etc etc...thats how progress is attained
I would be MUCH more impressed if YOU read BOTH books and came back with an informed critique or opinion on the issue, rather than defending an older work and ignoring future works.
You have a weak approach

HughBe--- Not only are you a LIAR you are a total JACKASS. I take it that in your world where jackasses live YES means NO.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Lo siento, no hablo "stupid"
HughBe-- I shall not seek to translate it. Based on the spirit of it I shall tell you this BB, behave.
Lack of intellectual and cultural curiosity as usual.

Not impressive.

Lazy.
faith

Farnborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you are right.
Jews will be fine under Islam.
Quran says they have nothing to fear if they are righteous, believe in the last day and in God.
You don't think I'm right because you don't think and read at all.
If Quran refers only 2:62 then you have almost a point since that would include also the Jews. But did they believe in the last day as we believe it? No. Enaf this to disqualify them and send them where they deserve to be, hell. Then I have cited Quran 4:150-151 that clearly stated that those who believe in Allah, but accept only some of HIS messengers He sent, in the Jews case they don't believe in Mohammed and Jesus (peace and blessing be upon them), then they will go to hell.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Suleman Rajesh Whyte wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah buttboy......
So you agree that your way is the only way to have "sex" with a woman..lol....
Here is your way:
"having sex with a woman" according to buttboy...
Something stirs inside his brown trousers while watching a dead body of a woman on Fox news and its all over in one second..with a slight mark on his diaper that he licks off!!!
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

Have you EVER had sex with a woman and not just your hand?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran 4:150-151 Those who deny Allah and His messengers, and (those who) wish to separate Allah from His messengers, saying: "We believe in some but reject others": And (those who) wish to take a course midway,-
They are in truth (equally) unbelievers; and we have prepared for unbelievers a humiliating punishment.
The Jews don't believe to all prophets, they reject Mohammed and Jesus (peace and blessing upon them), so they will go to hell. Don't bastardize the words of Allah, you filthy Kafir, Muslim wannabe
LOL!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lack of intellectual and cultural curiosity as usual.
Not impressive.
Lazy.
Please explain to everyone ALL the deficiencies that you are displaying given that previously you said "That will be the END of my side of discussion on this topic"

What did you mean by END?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Looks like you have never came across this verse:
"2:62 VERILY, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Christians, and the Sabians -all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds-shall have their reward with their Sustainer; and no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve."
It would have been better if you had read this. Your sin is forgiven!
Wow! It never occurred to me to call you a "filthy Kafir, Muslim wannabe."

As for me, I'm most relieved that I DON'T have to accept that Mohammad is a prophet AT ALL, and that I DON'T consequently have to march around the Magic Cube of Mecca seven times in a counterclockwise fashion because that's what the pagans did before Mohammad made the entire mind-numbingly stupid business "the will of Allah." Of course, he would know what is or is not "the will of Allah!"
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

faith wrote:
<quoted text>
If Quran refers only 2:62 then you have almost a point since that would include also the Jews. But did they believe in the last day as we believe it? No. Enaf this to disqualify them and send them where they deserve to be, hell. Then I have cited Quran 4:150-151 that clearly stated that those who believe in Allah, but accept only some of HIS messengers He sent, in the Jews case they don't believe in Mohammed and Jesus (peace and blessing be upon them), then they will go to hell.
I think that you are a slave of a murdering thief, rape enabler and liar, in short, a bona fide tool of hell who didn't know it but was certain that anyone who rejected HIM as a false prophet would go to hell. Narcissistic psychotics are like that.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is the reason why Muslims murder Jews TODAY simply because they are Jews, while your co-religionists murder each other with gusto TODAY for not believing the Muslim doctrine as they ought!

Yes, the earth would PROBABLY be a much kinder and gentler place to live if that murdering thieving rape-enabling liar of a wannabe prophet from Mecca had never been born.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have assumed my position!
My position is exactly the same as BMZ!
You claim that Jews believe that Bahais enter heaven exactly the same way and in the same chosen state as Jews.
Please tell us what happens to Muslims and Christians?
Where is the authority from your scriptures?
Thanks.
rabbee: well you are all in the exact same place, as the last two times, G-D gave ThisWhole Story of Physical Creation with all of you and your grandmother. and not one of you, have ever yet made it to so much as even GanEden. in other words, not a single one of you, or your grandmother have made any progress toward Heaven on Earth. with all of your progress, going toward oblivion. just like all the previous grandmothers, before even yours. they did not ever, make it to HEAVEN, and neither are any of you.

you do not get taken into HEAVEN, just because you are jew, christian, muslem, russian, egyptian. those choices, are not qualifications, to even be in GanEden. for those things, are of no assurance, you are true to G-D, here in ThisStory of Creation. and your insanity of not being here in IT, shall keep you all out of even GanEden. because you all, chose hell on earth instead. with only leaves you all, with three options left. and to be Taken into HEAVEN, is not one of them. cause you have all made, all the wrong choices again.

and the lies, this world has taught to you all. shall definatly keep you all, out of GanEden and HEAVEN of Heavens. just in case you all forgot, what the devils job is. with all of you being, way too easily decieved. and way to easily, divided and conquered with misinformation.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming that Islam is ALL about Mohammad.
faith

Farnborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I think that you are a slave of a murdering thief, rape enabler and liar, in short, a bona fide tool of hell who didn't know it but was certain that anyone who rejected HIM as a false prophet would go to hell. Narcissistic psychotics are like that.
Im proud to be a slave of Mouhammed (peace and blessing upon him), so?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Hmmm... Jesus was miraculously conceived in the Qur'an; he had no human father, but Mohammad was conceived in the usual way.

Jesus performed miracle after miracle of healing and deliverance in the Qur'an, but Mohammad performed no miracles of healing and deliverance at all.

Jesus while still alive was raised up to heaven in the Qur'an, but Mohammad died and was buried.

If someone had no access to the New Testament and all he knew about Jesus was what Mohammad dictated some SIX CENTURIES after the events in question, then why would he believe that Mohammad was the superior prophet?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims do not care a damn about Zionists. They have to live in the territory assigned and they are not allowed to expand.
I thought the Germans were a total disgrace to humanity.
rabbee: well i guarentee to you, before G-D takes off for the day of rest again. muslems are going to be appointed, with a lot less land. and could be as small as, a 6 x 3 plot for your treason against G-D. and i cannnot make any better, claims for jews and christians either. and a 6 x 3 could be the final size, of your last church attended. cause this could be, the very last time, all of you and your grandmother exist ever again.

after about a million, former grandmothers of the world. given three of four visitions of TheWhole Torah Happenings. and sadly has never ever, gotten any better than this. in the world always, choosing all the exact same mistakes, against G-D. and still you are all expecting different results, with your not here in ThisStory of Creation delusions.
faith

Farnborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Your religion is the reason why Muslims murder Jews TODAY simply because they are Jews, while your co-religionists murder each other with gusto TODAY for not believing the Muslim doctrine as they ought!
Yes, the earth would PROBABLY be a much kinder and gentler place to live if that murdering thieving rape-enabling liar of a wannabe prophet from Mecca had never been born.
Muslims don't murder Jews because they are it. Do you have Jews and Muslims in your city? If yes can you indicate with sources the frequency of massacre of muslims towards Jews? And since you're there can you show that freqency applied to Canada, Portugal, Spain, France, Swiss, Italy, Germany, Uk? Only after that we can discuss whether or not your lie is true. Oh of course I do not want to read about single cases but massacres at high frequency, where itís evident that Muslims are murdering Jews simply because they are Jews.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

this whole world is doing, exactly as the more subtle beast of the fields commanded of you. is to make up you own fantacy versions, of not being here in TheStory of All Physical Creation. and you think you can fool me, with your delusions of not being here in TheTorah again. as if you all, have any brains. beyond the brain of the same old frankencriminal, given to you all.
faith

Farnborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for confirming that Islam is ALL about Mohammad.
Thank you for confirming that you are illiterate. If you think you are not, then pick one of my posts and show where I did confirm that absurdity.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

faith wrote:
Im proud to be a slave of Mouhammed (peace and blessing upon him), so?
So, you are an idolater and a fool.

Did you know that your "prophet" was raised by demon worshipers and was himself a caster of spells before he conjured up "Jibreel" who immediately took possession of his mind and transformed his "tool" over the next 23 years into the thieving, murdering, rape-enabling liar that I -and many others- absolutely reject as a FALSE PROPHET?

See: http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...

Wait, don't tell me. I'm going to hell because I reject your "prophet" as a psycho-fiend, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,961 - 148,980 of198,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••