Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230323 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

faith

Farnborough, UK

#158223 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I think that you are a slave of a murdering thief, rape enabler and liar, in short, a bona fide tool of hell who didn't know it but was certain that anyone who rejected HIM as a false prophet would go to hell. Narcissistic psychotics are like that.
Im proud to be a slave of Mouhammed (peace and blessing upon him), so?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158224 Jan 10, 2013
Hmmm... Jesus was miraculously conceived in the Qur'an; he had no human father, but Mohammad was conceived in the usual way.

Jesus performed miracle after miracle of healing and deliverance in the Qur'an, but Mohammad performed no miracles of healing and deliverance at all.

Jesus while still alive was raised up to heaven in the Qur'an, but Mohammad died and was buried.

If someone had no access to the New Testament and all he knew about Jesus was what Mohammad dictated some SIX CENTURIES after the events in question, then why would he believe that Mohammad was the superior prophet?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#158225 Jan 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims do not care a damn about Zionists. They have to live in the territory assigned and they are not allowed to expand.
I thought the Germans were a total disgrace to humanity.
rabbee: well i guarentee to you, before G-D takes off for the day of rest again. muslems are going to be appointed, with a lot less land. and could be as small as, a 6 x 3 plot for your treason against G-D. and i cannnot make any better, claims for jews and christians either. and a 6 x 3 could be the final size, of your last church attended. cause this could be, the very last time, all of you and your grandmother exist ever again.

after about a million, former grandmothers of the world. given three of four visitions of TheWhole Torah Happenings. and sadly has never ever, gotten any better than this. in the world always, choosing all the exact same mistakes, against G-D. and still you are all expecting different results, with your not here in ThisStory of Creation delusions.
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158226 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Your religion is the reason why Muslims murder Jews TODAY simply because they are Jews, while your co-religionists murder each other with gusto TODAY for not believing the Muslim doctrine as they ought!
Yes, the earth would PROBABLY be a much kinder and gentler place to live if that murdering thieving rape-enabling liar of a wannabe prophet from Mecca had never been born.
Muslims don't murder Jews because they are it. Do you have Jews and Muslims in your city? If yes can you indicate with sources the frequency of massacre of muslims towards Jews? And since you're there can you show that freqency applied to Canada, Portugal, Spain, France, Swiss, Italy, Germany, Uk? Only after that we can discuss whether or not your lie is true. Oh of course I do not want to read about single cases but massacres at high frequency, where it’s evident that Muslims are murdering Jews simply because they are Jews.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#158227 Jan 10, 2013
this whole world is doing, exactly as the more subtle beast of the fields commanded of you. is to make up you own fantacy versions, of not being here in TheStory of All Physical Creation. and you think you can fool me, with your delusions of not being here in TheTorah again. as if you all, have any brains. beyond the brain of the same old frankencriminal, given to you all.
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158228 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for confirming that Islam is ALL about Mohammad.
Thank you for confirming that you are illiterate. If you think you are not, then pick one of my posts and show where I did confirm that absurdity.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158229 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
Im proud to be a slave of Mouhammed (peace and blessing upon him), so?
So, you are an idolater and a fool.

Did you know that your "prophet" was raised by demon worshipers and was himself a caster of spells before he conjured up "Jibreel" who immediately took possession of his mind and transformed his "tool" over the next 23 years into the thieving, murdering, rape-enabling liar that I -and many others- absolutely reject as a FALSE PROPHET?

See: http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...

Wait, don't tell me. I'm going to hell because I reject your "prophet" as a psycho-fiend, right?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158230 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
Thank you for confirming that you are illiterate. If you think you are not, then pick one of my posts and show where I did confirm that absurdity.
Idiot,

Your "prophet" is one of Allah's "messengers," right?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158231 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims don't murder Jews because they are it. Do you have Jews and Muslims in your city? If yes can you indicate with sources the frequency of massacre of muslims towards Jews? And since you're there can you show that freqency applied to Canada, Portugal, Spain, France, Swiss, Italy, Germany, Uk? Only after that we can discuss whether or not your lie is true. Oh of course I do not want to read about single cases but massacres at high frequency, where it’s evident that Muslims are murdering Jews simply because they are Jews.
Idiot,

Muhammad ordered Muslims to kill Jews?
http://www.wnd.com/2003/07/19775/

The killing of Jews is a mandatory religious obligation established by Islam’s founder Muhammad, according to a Muslim academic who spoke on Palestinian Authority television.

“Muhammad said in his Hadith:“The Hour [Day of Resurrection] will not arrive until you fight the Jews,[until a Jew will hide behind a rock or tree] and the rock and the tree will say:‘Oh Muslim, servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!’” said Hassan Khader, founder of the Al Quds Encyclopedia.

Khader spoke during a lecture, broadcast Sunday, on what he describes as the war of the Jews against Palestinian “trees.”

The program was monitored by Palestinian Media Watch, or PMW, an Israel-based group.

PMW director Itamar Marcus says Khader’s statement was one of many instances in recent years of Palestinian religious leaders teaching publicly that this Hadith – part of Islamic traditions attributed to Muhammad – is a current obligation of Islam.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2003/07/19775/#ojqVUvRA72c...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#158233 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are an idolater and a fool.
Did you know that your "prophet" was raised by demon worshipers and was himself a caster of spells before he conjured up "Jibreel" who immediately took possession of his mind and transformed his "tool" over the next 23 years into the thieving, murdering, rape-enabling liar that I -and many others- absolutely reject as a FALSE PROPHET?
See: http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
Wait, don't tell me. I'm going to hell because I reject your "prophet" as a psycho-fiend, right?
Why it's so important to you to give much credit to hearsay? You aint gonna win a battle with it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#158234 Jan 10, 2013
Demons don't exist. Even if that story came from Arabs, those ignorants are not able to get their stories straight. for over a week, let alone 1600 for years.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#158235 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Im proud to be a slave of Mouhammed (peace and blessing upon him), so?
Sorry to disappoint you, but your so called prophet has died long ago, hence you cannot be his slave.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158236 Jan 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Why it's so important to you to give much credit to hearsay? You aint gonna win a battle with it.
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

The Qur'an is hearsay in its entirety, but you belive it with all of your heart, don't you?
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158237 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>So, you are an idolater and a fool.
Did you know that your "prophet" was raised by demon worshipers and was himself a caster of spells before he conjured up "Jibreel" who immediately took possession of his mind and transformed his "tool" over the next 23 years into the thieving, murdering, rape-enabling liar that I -and many others- absolutely reject as a FALSE PROPHET?
See: http://religionresearchinstitute.org/Mohammad...
Wait, don't tell me. I'm going to hell because I reject your "prophet" as a psycho-fiend, right?
Nice tale.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158238 Jan 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why it's so important to you to give much credit to hearsay? You aint gonna win a battle with it.
OOPS!

Sorry about that!

The thing about Mohammad is that he WASN'T THERE, so his Qur'an is the "word" of Jibreel/Allah, and the whole world is supposed to believe it, or else.
faith

Farnborough, UK

#158239 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
Your "prophet" is one of Allah's "messengers," right?
Yes he is. But when in my post I confirmed that Islam is all about Mouhammed?
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#158240 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>OOPS!
Sorry about that!
The thing about Mohammad is that he WASN'T THERE, so his Qur'an is the "word" of Jibreel/Allah, and the whole world is supposed to believe it, or else.
We are actually not sure who wrote the Koran.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#158241 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think I'm right because you don't think and read at all.
If Quran refers only 2:62 then you have almost a point since that would include also the Jews. But did they believe in the last day as we believe it? No. Enaf this to disqualify them and send them where they deserve to be, hell. Then I have cited Quran 4:150-151 that clearly stated that those who believe in Allah, but accept only some of HIS messengers He sent, in the Jews case they don't believe in Mohammed and Jesus (peace and blessing be upon them), then they will go to hell.
2:62 contradicts 4:15-151.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158242 Jan 10, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Demons don't exist. Even if that story came from Arabs, those ignorants are not able to get their stories straight. for over a week, let alone 1600 for years.
I prefer agnostics who simply don't know what is or what isn't and will not say one way or the other because of their fundamental assumption that we and our tests are not the measure of truth, which is another way of saying that the existence of demons -however they are defined for testing purposes- has not been proven or disproven conclusively.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158243 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is. But when in my post I confirmed that Islam is all about Mouhammed?
I made that assertion, because you wrote that the Jews will go to hell for rejecting Jesus and Mohammad. Jesus might disagree with you, but "Mouhammed" wouldn't, because HIS religion was all about getting the Jews and Christians and all other "infidels" to submit to HIS mandates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... 4 hr Shizle 53
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Fri Reason Personified 14,712
Doris w/ Spells4free Aug 25 Redd 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Nigeria: Religion, morality and politics Aug 12 jinxi 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul '15 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul '15 Dizy 1
More from around the web