Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,532

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

United States

#158191 Jan 10, 2013
Muslims and blacks are the buttlickers of the human race. Non Gentiles are God's chosen people.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#158192 Jan 10, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
said the one who call himself rabbee, but he's not. Call himself yehoshooah adam, but is real and only name is jimmie, c. boswell, as your mum and dad called you. your Hashem came to you yesterday and cursed you and your mate in front of us. You are a lost soul rabbee, now even your god leave you. lol
rabbee: well all you lost souls, can pretend your not. and it is G-D WHO commanded, i shall be TheHisRabbee Again. even before i knew what in the hell, a HisRabbee is.

and my FATHER/MOTHER, calls me as their male child adam. and claims i have no biological earthly mother and father. all i physically have is, TheSurrogate Mother here on earth.

and my step father, never claimed me as his son. according to G-D all i have is an earthly stepfather. and was away at war, in europe for about a year after my birth.

and scripture supports, the idea. that neither Adam or adam, arrive on earth in the usual manner. and all you do with your denial of this, is prove you never ever believed in G-D.

since according to G-D, me and this woman. are the one you all ficticiously call jesus christ. and i may have been given a worldly name as jimmie cooper boswell. but G-D only calls me as, TheHisSon adam. TheHisOnly male child here on earth, over and over again and again.

and you can all, reject being here in ThisStory of Creation just again from G-D. but it shall cost you all, and your grandmother any chance at immortality.

and we have no idea, what would have happened. had this world of been, true to G-D here in TheTorah. because this world again, has never been actually true to G-D here in TheBook of Life.

so you can be the lost souls all you want. and only claiming, i am a lost soul. in order to hide the fact, it is all of you who have lost it. but i have been here, in ThisStory of Creation. everytime G-D has previously given it. so all of you are, non-existant newbees relative to me. and i shall be here, in TheTorah Happening. the very next time again also. but i cannot make that guarentee to all of you, and your grandmother.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#158193 Jan 10, 2013
Suleman Rajesh Whyte wrote:
<quoted text>
i love the fake rabbee..
rabbee: please do not catagorize me, with all the fake rabbeem on this planet. cause G-D did not, give me a choice in this. as i did not volunenteer, for any of this. any more than i volunteered to be physically born again either. so it is not my falt, i am here in This Story of Creation again. especially since now i know, just how many of you liars are not here in IT again. in this lying world, that can't even get my name right twice in IT.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#158194 Jan 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Eric!
G-d has clearly stated that those who believe in G-d and have been righteous, have nothing to worry or fear. The Jews have been included by the word Yehudi in Qur'aan.
Belief in one G-d Almighty is the main requirement.
Even Muslims, who have committed horrible crimes and murders, will go to hell!!!
Kind BMZ

Don't tell me. Tell Alex.

Your position is no different than what I believe.
faith

London, UK

#158195 Jan 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you have never came across this verse:
"2:62 VERILY, those who have attained to faith [in this divine writ], as well as those who follow the Jewish faith, and the Christians, and the Sabians -all who believe in God and the Last Day and do righteous deeds-shall have their reward with their Sustainer; and no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve."
It would have been better if you had read this. Your sin is forgiven!
Quran 2:62 is applied only to those who believe in ALL the messengers of God, and the Jews, the majority of them, reject a some messengers I named. Until they don't change their minds, they will go to hell as is written.
What do you thiink Quran 4:150-151 has been revealed for? You're contradicting the Quran, by accepting a verse and nullify another and pretending to be a muslim.
F. off Jews lover
Alex123 aka WM

Berlin, Germany

#158196 Jan 10, 2013
The Jews are using the black man as muscle. The Muslims are impotent to stop the Zionists from making fools of them. Pakistanis are a disgrace to humanity.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#158198 Jan 10, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
The Jews are using the black man as muscle. The Muslims are impotent to stop the Zionists from making fools of them. Pakistanis are a disgrace to humanity.
Muslims do not care a damn about Zionists. They have to live in the territory assigned and they are not allowed to expand.

I thought the Germans were a total disgrace to humanity.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158199 Jan 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That will be the end of my side of discussion on this topic
I cant converse in stupid.
Frijoles---I cant converse in stupid.

HughBe---I was aware that you DWELL in the land of the STUPID. However, I was unaware that you were also DUMB and so you are not able to SPEAK, the language.

Frijoles---That will be the end of my side of discussion on this topic

HughBe-- I shall end by laying out the FACTS. They shall expose your sheer STUPIDITY and dishonesty to ALL.

FACTS

Frijoles---I posted FIVE - count them FIVE posts -explaining what I really meant by "ummm" and you keep deleting all mention of that.

HughBe--- Why not explain what you meant when you said YES to the question of FABRICATION by the rabbi? Why should I focus on "ummm"?

Below is YOUR entire post 158037. Tell me, do you see the word YES to my question about Rabbi Raphael FABRICATING the things that he wrote? YES.

Explain the YES and not the "ummm"

Note, post 158037 shows that YOU did say that the esteemed rabbi FABRICATED the things that he wrote. You are DISHONEST, LYING, IDIOTIC and DECEPTIVE. Note your DECEPTION " I posted FIVE ...posts -explaining what I really meant by "ummm" and in saying this you lead others away from the FACT that you did say YES to the question of the rabbi FABRICATING his work.

POST 158037 follows.
HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history, and a man who "for the last generation .. has been the EDITOR of the quarterly journal, American Jewish HISTORY" FABRICATED the information that he wrote?

Frijoles----Um...YES

You have no understanding how the academic enterprise works.
Some one publishes something, Some one else examines, it, improves on it, criticizes it, etc etc...thats how progress is attained
I would be MUCH more impressed if YOU read BOTH books and came back with an informed critique or opinion on the issue, rather than defending an older work and ignoring future works.
You have a weak approach

HughBe--- Not only are you a LIAR you are a total JACKASS. I take it that in your world where jackasses live YES means NO.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158201 Jan 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Besides, it's apples and oranges. The arrest was not immoral. Slavery should have been always considered immoral. To send an escaped slave back to a master is immoral (and was illegal at the time as far as Mosaic law was concerned). One of the worst decisions in US law was that concerning Dred Scott. Paul's decision was the same.
Those who are Silent in the wake of tyranny are no better than those who commit the tyranny--especially when those who are silent are the moral leadership of the times. There is a children's book titled "Terrible Things". You might want to read it. Short but packs a punch.
Dear Eric, you should have reproduced the story so that others may see what you are saying YES to. I have now done it for the benefit of ALL.

HughBe--- Let me tell you a story. Once there was a young man that was being arrested by the police. His father cried out to him and said, be respectful to the police and OBEY them. He then said to the police treat my son fairly and kindly.

Tell me, was the father supporting the arrest of his son?

Eric--- YES.

HughBe--- Take your time and read the story again very sloooly so that you may grasp it.

Eric---Besides, it's apples and oranges. The arrest was not immoral.

HughBe--- Really? So in your world there is no such thing as FALSE arrest? I take it that; unjustified,unmerited or UNLAWFUL arrest is NOT immoral in America.

Having said that the PRINCIPLE is IDENTICAL.

Eric---To send an escaped slave back to a master is immoral

HughBe--- Prove that the man was an escape slave.
Eric

Arlington Heights, IL

#158203 Jan 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

HughBe--- Really? So in your world there is no such thing as FALSE arrest? I take it that; unjustified,unmerited or UNLAWFUL arrest is NOT immoral in America.
Where in your story do you state that it was "unjustified,unmerited or UNLAWFUL"? Sounds like a late prevarication to save your tush.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#158204 Jan 10, 2013
Greg wrote:
It is also NOT possible to become a Muslim while rejecting Jesus as a false prophet.
On another note, if it is NOT possible to become a Christian while rejecting Jesus as a false messiah, then Christianity is idolatrous.
HOW??????? A MESSIAH WAS PROMISED BY GOD! Where is the idol?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158205 Jan 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind BMZ
Don't tell me. Tell Alex.
Your position is no different than what I believe.
You have assumed my position!
My position is exactly the same as BMZ!
You claim that Jews believe that Bahais enter heaven exactly the same way and in the same chosen state as Jews.
Please tell us what happens to Muslims and Christians?
Where is the authority from your scriptures?
Thanks.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158206 Jan 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims do not care a damn about Zionists. They have to live in the territory assigned and they are not allowed to expand.
I thought the Germans were a total disgrace to humanity.
salaams BMZ...alex is posting from englewood CO and berlin germany!
he puts it about a bit.
Remember my private message...
salaams...aleX
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158207 Jan 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in your story do you state that it was "unjustified,unmerited or UNLAWFUL"? Sounds like a late prevarication to save your tush.
Eric---The arrest was NOT immoral

(Dear Eric,I am still waiting for your responses on these 2 matters.)

Eric---Where in your story do you state that it was "unjustified,unmerited or UNLAWFUL"? Sounds like a late prevarication to save your tush.

HughBe--- Tell me where in my story did I say that the "arrest was NOT immoral", as you have stated, or that it was JUSTIFIED, MERITED or LAWFUL?

Also, there is no "LATE prevarication" as you have so erroneously stated. Your words show that you have not fully understood the story.

HughBe--- Let me tell you a story. Once there was a young man that was being arrested by the police. His father cried out to him and said, be respectful to the police and OBEY them. He then said to the police treat my son fairly and kindly.

Tell me, was the father supporting the arrest of his son?
george whyte

London, UK

#158208 Jan 10, 2013
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran 2:62 is applied only to those who believe in ALL the messengers of God, and the Jews, the majority of them, reject a some messengers I named. Until they don't change their minds, they will go to hell as is written.
What do you thiink Quran 4:150-151 has been revealed for? You're contradicting the Quran, by accepting a verse and nullify another and pretending to be a muslim.
F. off Jews lover
I don't think you are right.
Jews will be fine under Islam.
Quran says they have nothing to fear if they are righteous, believe in the last day and in God.
george whyte

London, UK

#158209 Jan 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="Englewood CO....Alex123 aka WM"]Muslims and blacks are the buttlickers of the human race. Non Gentiles are God's chosen people.[/QUOTE]

chosen buttlickers?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#158210 Jan 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---I was aware that you DWELL in the land of the STUPID. However, I was unaware that you were also DUMB and so you are not able to SPEAK, the language.
HughBe-- I shall end by laying out the FACTS. They shall expose your sheer STUPIDITY and dishonesty to ALL.
Below is YOUR entire post 158037. Tell me, do you see the word YES to my question about Rabbi Raphael FABRICATING the things that he wrote? YES.
Note, post 158037 shows that YOU did say that the esteemed rabbi FABRICATED the things that he wrote. You are DISHONEST, LYING, IDIOTIC and DECEPTIVE. Note your DECEPTION " I posted FIVE ...posts -explaining what I really meant by "ummm" and in saying this you lead others away from the FACT that you did say YES to the question of the rabbi FABRICATING his work.
POST 158037 follows.
HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history, and a man who "for the last generation .. has been the EDITOR of the quarterly journal, American Jewish HISTORY" FABRICATED the information that he wrote?
Frijoles----Um...YES
Some one publishes something, Some one else examines, it, improves on it, criticizes it, etc etc...thats how progress is attained
I would be MUCH more impressed if YOU read BOTH books and came back with an informed critique or opinion on the issue, rather than defending an older work and ignoring future works.
You have a weak approach
HughBe--- Not only are you a LIAR you are a total JACKASS. I take it that in your world where jackasses live YES means NO.
Lo siento, no hablo "stupid".
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158211 Jan 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Please address the previously overlooked matter below.

Eric---To send an escaped slave back to a master is immoral

HughBe--- Prove that the man was an escape slave.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158212 Jan 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lo siento, no hablo "stupid".
Frijoles---Lo siento, no hablo "stupid"

HughBe-- I shall not seek to translate it. Based on the spirit of it I shall tell you this BB, behave.

HughBe--- Why not explain what you meant when you said YES to the question of FABRICATION by the rabbi? Why should I focus on "ummm"?

POST 158037 follows.
HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history.......... FABRICATED the information that he wrote?

Frijoles----Um...YES

You have a weak approach

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#158213 Jan 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Lo siento, no hablo "stupid"
HughBe-- I shall not seek to translate it. Based on the spirit of it I shall tell you this BB, behave.
Lack of intellectual and cultural curiosity as usual.

Not impressive.

Lazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web