Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
148,901 - 148,920 of 199,550 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Greg wrote:
It is also NOT possible to become a Muslim while rejecting Jesus as a false prophet.
On another note, if it is NOT possible to become a Christian while rejecting Jesus as a false messiah, then Christianity is idolatrous.
rabbee: yeah but i can reject the fake name, and be a true prophet. since using that fake name, makes you a false prophet. thats, pretty sneaky! huh?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Braindead Muslim Zealot,
You are also stupid and dishonest, in case no one ever told you.
NO sensible human will EVER tell him such nonsense except braindead nuts like non-gentille asslicker bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford posing as a fake christian
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Buford wrote:
IOW, if it is NOT possible to be a Muslim while rejecting Mohammad as a false prophet, then Islam is idolatrous, PERIOD.
What a brainless lowlife this psycho is!
Muslims don't even want a picture of Holy Prophet Muhammed.
If we were idolators, we would be having billiopns of his pictures and statues.
Get back to your cesspit you sick woodworm infested tape worm!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Buford wrote:
I think that Mohammad was quite wrong about many things, but especially his brutal mistreatment of Jews for rejecting him as false.
clueless woodworm infested tape worm....
mistreating 2 jews? lol....
He needs a brain....
The MURDER of hundreds of millions of non-gentiles were carried out by your people since you claim you are Christian.
Since you claim you are christian, why don't you ask the nno-gentiles that question you fool.
since you claim to be christian, ask your your mangod who insults jews and check out yout religious scriptures that clearly say that jews wanted your mangod DEAD!
you are a lying bstd.
you could have asked your father if you had one.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Braindead Muslim Zealot,
You are also stupid and dishonest, in case no one ever told you.
everybody knows one thing:
you are a lying brainless woodworm infested tapeworm.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Regrettably, you have confirmed that you are still the arrogant and unteachable fool that you have ever been.
Go practice your Arabic recitations.
hey ignorant nongentile buttboy,,
If even for one second folks have to rely on uneducated morons like you to teach them, then on that very day the world should be "ended"!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had sex with a woman?
see how this pervert thinks...lol...
I said...
Many here disagree with you Non-Gentile..Bu(tteredButtTurd Lick)ford.
You have been caught with your pampers down..lol.
You are the lowest of the lowest of the lowest.....of...the.....lets keep going till infinity.

and reply is given above!

Boy this buttboy is sicker than a very sick woodworm infested tapeworm!

We know something else now:
NO woman would EVER allow him anywhere near her!
I bet his "woman" is either a corpse or a hostage!!!!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
NO sensible human will EVER tell him such nonsense except braindead nuts like non-gentille asslicker bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford posing as a fake christian
Indeed!

I was shocked when I read that, bro.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time you and I had such a conversation, I said that the Jews believe that G-d will accept all who abide by 7 principles known today as the Nohide laws. You discounted that.

You then said the Muslims believe that G-d will accept all who show minimum piety. I asked what was that minimum piety (because to me it seemed similar to the idea of the Noahide laws). You never answered that question. Could it be that minimum piety means becoming a Muslim?
YES I most certainly discount that dear Eric!!

WHAT is the need for a second or third tier?

Did your "god" say in his books that if GENTILES accept the 7 noahide principles they will be made chosen people and given ringside seats in your "god"'s kingdom on equal terms with the non-gentiles? NO!!!!!

The non-gentiles shamelessly promote the bigoted thinking of their religious "mengod" who are too arrogant to share their deity with other mortals on equal terms!!!

Why can't these bigots accept every human being on EQUAL terms as a fully paid up member if they apply for membership?(please don't give me the ONE convert of convenience ruth...to legitimise the line of David!!)

This is clear proof that the non-gentile books have been "edited"/"corre cted" by MEN to turn GOD into a tribal racist bigoted sexist antigentile minigod slave of non-gentiles.

You also misquote me!!!

I NEVER referred to "minimum" piety!!

Now I know for sure how arrogant the non-gentiles are!!!
To you the 7 noahide principles are third class rules requiring the minimum of GENTILES to escape the worst of torments and get a toilet seat instead of ringside seats with you, non-gentiles!!!!!

Islam requires piety.

It is VERY simple.

All we have to do is to accept the Will of THE TRUE GOD of ALL Creation and SUBMIT to the Will of THIS TRUE GOD in peace.

If you do that, Eric, you will be Equal or EVEN better than me in the eyes of ALLAH!!!

Now that is what I meant by Piety....VERY Simple...

You can become a Muslim TODAY...AND

... if you are MORE pious than me in your dealings with Allah then that makes YOU a better Muslim than me!!!

That means...ISLAM GIVES EVERY HUMAN THE RIGHT AND OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PIOUS MUSLIM.

THE LEVEL OF YOUR PIETY TOWARDS ALLAH DETERMINES HOW GOOD A MUSLIM YOU ARE....

IT IS SIMPLE..AND BEAUTIFUL....

WE HAVE NO ROOM FOR THIRD CLASS.....NOAHIDES...MUHAMMADI DES... ADAMIDES...JESUSIDES..!!!!!
I can't be any clearer than that!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
I was shocked when I read that, bro.
Yes, brother..buttboy is losing his marbles at a rate faster than what his doctors origianlly thought!
He has nothing useful to say.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Eric...
Just to give you the benefit of doubt...
If my text implied that minimum "piety" allowed a third class membership, then that was not the intention.
Let me explain it in your terms...
Let's for the sake of argument....rename "Muslims" as "Jews" ..
You can become a fully paid up "Jew" by accepting and submitting to the Will of Allah the merciful creator of everything that we see as created.
Allah does NOT allow "Jews" to give second or third tier membership of "Judaism" to fellow humans based on a cut down version of "Judaism", using man made rules!!
Back to reality...
When a HUMAN becomes a Muslim, he/she has the same rights and obligations as all other Muslims.
Surely, if a person is more pious than me, then i am happy to say, "he/she is a better Muslim than me"...now that is supposed to be sign of humility too.
Peace.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had sex with a woman?
Fact:
Buttboy...non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford... is not capable of having real sex with a woman.

Let's help him here...
As no woman alive would allow him anywhere near her...
"having sex with a woman" to buttboy may mean...something stirs inside his brown trousers while watching a dead body of a woman on Fox news and its all over with a slight mark on his diaper!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex--- Are YOU telling us that your writers may have FABRICATED the verses in your "holy" books?
HughBe--- Good question.
My question is, what other statistics on the HISTORY of the Jewish people have the rabbis FABRICATED?
Alex--We are waiting for non-gentile F to say:---Um...YES!!!!!!!!!!
HughBe --- Correct as well as to indicate the other FABRICATED statistics.
Dear HughBe, our non-gentile poster "F" is a bit slow to say...
"umm....YES!!!!".
THe Gentile world now knows that the non-gentiles DID edit/correct their history and books to give themselves rights that are NOT theirs in the first place.

Until the non-gentiles put their hands up and admit their deliberate "editing" and "corrections"....I urge ALL Gentile religions to "Edit"/"correct " their books...to make a bold claim that their God chose them above the non-gentiles and gave them Palestine as their rightful land!!!
BINGO!!!!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 158037
HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history, and a man who "for the last generation .. has been the EDITOR of the quarterly journal, American Jewish HISTORY" FABRICATED the information that he wrote?
Frijoles-----Um...YES
Frijoles ---Idiot I never said he fabricated anything
HughBe--- Not only are you a LIAR you are a total JACKASS. I take it that in your world where jackasses live YES means NO.
You replied the same. You are truely an idiot

I posted FIVE - count them FIVE posts -explaining what I really meant by "ummm" and you keep deleting all mention of that.

You are the village idiot.

Village Idiot
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

george whyte wrote:
Tabari IX:69 "Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah's helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah's Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us."
There goes clueless troll again!!
Tabari is NOT God but hats off!

Simply look at the wisdom!!!!
Arabs have PROVED to the world that THEY are INDEED Noble.
They did NOT "edit"/"correct " God's revelation to turn Allah into a tribal racist bigoted antigentile slave god of Arabs to keep Allah for themselves!!!!!!!

Thanks to the NOBLE Arabs...they made sure that Allah gave the book to ALL mankind....so there!!!

WORTH REPEATING.....

NON-GENTILES MISTAKENLY LISTENED TO THEIR BIGOTED MASTERS.. MADE A SLAVE OF GOD...AND DESTROYED GENTILES UTTERLY WHILE SELFISHLY HOLDING ON TO THEIR "RELIGION" WITHOUT GIVING IT TO GENTILES WITH EQUAL RIGHTS......

MANY NOBLE ARABS SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES TO PASS ON THE MESSAGE OF GOD TO FELLOW HUMANS ON EQUAL TERMS AND THAT IS WHY ISLAM IS STILL GROWING.
truth

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

you still stay under my lline.
Did you?
You will say not..
i say to you
how on earth it is in Heaven..who is last will be first heaven=neven..now
about what
every line
which line
anyy geometric shape

oh oh oh
sto kosta kosta
kost=ok what a about kost=bones on english language
mine is mine
as crown cro w ''n''..
now my cost..moja obala i moje more
moja suma i moji zecevi..

kostline coastline kotline kosta linija
na cijoj si liniji

sva coastline stane na jedan prst ili prsten
na prstenu pise sto..koji potpis koja rijec koja enigma ili koji codovi ili symboli..

nema toga da se opise ili da se kaze koliko vrijedi..nema nikog tko to moze kupit
by
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
He is talking about "Muslim" as a label which you put on your shirt front. Like there are so many "Christians" on this thread, who do not believe in Jesus!!
He is talking about "generic" Muslims which are shown in Hindi Films, some of them are in field of politics , media, etc.
Unfortunately it is true, there are many "Muslims" in the world today who do not "believe" in Our prophet.
Salaam
MUQ
MUQtard the Mindreader,

I was using the word "Muslim" in its original Arabic sense, as "one who submits to God." Faithful and obedient Jews, then, are "Muslims" who also happen to reject Mohammad as a false prophet. I dare say that are also millions upon millions of Christians who are "Muslims," in spite of what your so-called "prophet" said about their doctrinal "blasphemies."
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you do realize you are now, using TheName in vain don't you?
said the one who call himself rabbee, but he's not. Call himself yehoshooah adam, but is real and only name is jimmie, c. boswell, as your mum and dad called you. your Hashem came to you yesterday and cursed you and your mate in front of us. You are a lost soul rabbee, now even your god leave you. lol
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You replied the same. You are truely an idiot
I posted FIVE - count them FIVE posts -explaining what I really meant by "ummm" and you keep deleting all mention of that.
You are the village idiot.
Village Idiot
Frijoles---I posted FIVE - count them FIVE posts -explaining what I really meant by "ummm" and you keep deleting all mention of that.

HughBe--- Why not explain what you meant when you said YES to the question of FABRICATION by the rabbi? Why should I focus on "ummm"?

Below is YOUR entire post 158037. Tell me, do you see the word YES to my question about Rabbi Raphael FABRICATING the things that he wrote? YES. Explain the YES and not the "ummm"

Note, post 158037 shows that YOU did say that the esteemed rabbi FABRICATED the things that he wrote. You are DISHONEST, LYING, IDIOTIC and DECEPTIVE. Note your DECEPTION " I posted FIVE ...posts -explaining what I really meant by "ummm" and in saying this you lead others away from the FACT that you did say YES to the question of the rabbi FABRICATING his work.

POST 158037 follows.
HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history, and a man who "for the last generation .. has been the EDITOR of the quarterly journal, American Jewish HISTORY" FABRICATED the information that he wrote?

Frijoles----Um...YES

You have no understanding how the academic enterprise works.

Some one publishes something, Some one else examines, it, improves on it, criticizes it, etc etc...thats how progress is attained

I would be MUCH more impressed if YOU read BOTH books and came back with an informed critique or opinion on the issue, rather than defending an older work and ignoring future works.

You have a weak approach

HughBe--- Not only are you a LIAR you are a total JACKASS. I take it that in your world where jackasses live YES means NO.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Fact:
Buttboy...non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford... is not capable of having real sex with a woman.
Let's help him here...
As no woman alive would allow him anywhere near her...
"having sex with a woman" to buttboy may mean...something stirs inside his brown trousers while watching a dead body of a woman on Fox news and its all over with a slight mark on his diaper!!!
Al-EX the Phallocentric,

So, you haven't ever had sex with a woman. Pity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pagan/Wiccan Forum right now

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Coming Christian Revolt 4 hr Dan 71
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Tue selatla 105
Pagan ritual bid to find Brighton and Hove lott... (Nov '13) Jul 20 abukar 3
Pagan High Priest Claims Discrimination by City... Jul 16 Travis Frey 28
Pat Robertson Blames 'Witchcraft In The Family'... Jul 15 Gremlin 2
Atheist to open NY meeting; top court OKed prayers Jul 15 Cordwainer Trout 1
Cosmic ordering (Nov '09) Jul 13 bren 3
•••
•••