Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,445)

Showing posts 148,881 - 148,900 of193,727
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Eric--Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it.

HughBe--- I am still waiting for your "CORRECTED" quote of my words.
Eric

Lisle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Well, did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it remained silent thereon? Did the New Testament support slavery because Paul sent a slave back to his master (contrary to Mosaic law)? Did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it told the slaves to obey their masters as they would obey Jesus--their "man-g-d" (to quote Alex)?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Eric wrote:
Well, did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it remained silent thereon? Did the New Testament support slavery because Paul sent a slave back to his master (contrary to Mosaic law)? Did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it told the slaves to obey their masters as they would obey Jesus--their "man-g-d" (to quote Alex)?
First things first. Address the matter below. Thereafter I shall once again lighten your dark mind.

Eric--Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

time wasting I shall be back later.
Eric

Lisle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
First things first. Address the matter below. Thereafter I shall once again lighten your dark mind.
I wasn't quoting you I was paraphrasing you. It's what you told us all on Monday. These are the 3 examples I gave as to why the New Testament promoted slavery; and you told me that that wasn't so.
Eric

Lisle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Inpatient little cuss, isn't he.

Don't let the door hit you in the tush on the way out.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

every time G-D has given this story of the physical creation. the whole world, has forever denied being here in IT. and it is obvious, this is not the first or the last time, HaShem is going to give it all.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

all this worlds denial, of being here in TheStory of Creation. is only going to result, in the deluvian actually happening just again. just like it did all the other times, because of all the nobodies here in TheTorah while it is Happening.

congradulations! o-world you, all just murdered all of your grandchildren again. becaue of all you, nobodies here in this story of the physical creation. and after thousands and thousands of other third and fourth times. do not even try to tell me, G-D can't do this all over again. because of all your mental errors in witchraft causing idolatry.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

this world has again, done everything possible to keep us all out of GanEden. so why should any of you, be supprized. supprized with all the hell and death today, in this world denouncing the truth.

and unless you are all, physically born again by me and your same grandmother. then none of you, shall ever exist ever again. but since oblivion is your mo, i have no objections to you all going there. i can do without all your, lying talking critter acts.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Eric wrote:
Notice the writing style....F-I-B..all similar!
Same person or similar persons..lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, that's not what Hugh said. Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it. There is no problem with remaining silent and support an idea through your silence and through your enforcement of the idea, so long as you never voice positive support.
What has that got to do with my repsonse to your sarky comments:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really enjoying sitting back seeing how the allegiances form and disintergrate on here. It's extremely amusing.

To which I said:
Is it amusing Eric for you to sit there and watch ALL the lies and hatred pumped day and night by your alter ego mr.bu(tturedbuttturdlick)ford?
You have never criticised that bstd..
That sows you are no better than him.
HughBe on the other hand KNOWS you folks corrupted God's words.
No DECENT God would play slave to only one group/race/tribe.
Your masters created such an antigentile mini slave god.
its time we dump such biased deities and embrace the TRUE GOD who LOVES ALL Creation equally and allows ALL creation equal access.

Take a FRESH pair of glasses...READ your books!! Do they look like God gave them to you? lol...these were edited/corrected by liars.
Time to stop promoting such a dreadful deity.
Thank you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex--- Are YOU telling us that your writers may have FABRICATED the verses in your "holy" books?
HughBe--- Good question.
My question is, what other statistics on the HISTORY of the Jewish people have the rabbis FABRICATED?
We are waiting for non-gentile F to say:
---Um...YES!!!!!!!!!!
HASHEM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
every time G-D has given this story of the physical creation. the whole world, has forever denied being here in IT. and it is obvious, this is not the first or the last time, HaShem is going to give it all.
Jimmie, who told you, you are Adam? I never came to tell this lie to you, so don't say I told you so. I curse you and your mate.
Eric

Lisle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What has that got to do with my repsonse to your sarky comments:
Well, Alex, to tell you the truth, I don't read more than 1% of the tripe that is spewed by either you or Buford. I do read a lot of Hugh's stuff; although some is skimmed. And, I was addressing Hugh's statements and not your or Buford's in my initial post. Once you interceded, I made an honest comment on how I see things.

You, BMZ and Buford have been going at it for quite some time. Almost all that is said is uncivil--on both sides. At one time Hugh and you were going round and round and now the allegiance has changed.

People make a living out of commenting on the social milieu. I was but doing the same. I haven't taken a position for or against either you or Buford, except to think that sometimes you both act childish. Since I haven't taken a position against you with Buford, does that mean I support you?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Alex, to tell you the truth, I don't read more than 1% of the tripe that is spewed by either you or Buford. I do read a lot of Hugh's stuff; although some is skimmed. And, I was addressing Hugh's statements and not your or Buford's in my initial post. Once you interceded, I made an honest comment on how I see things.
You, BMZ and Buford have been going at it for quite some time. Almost all that is said is uncivil--on both sides. At one time Hugh and you were going round and round and now the allegiance has changed.
People make a living out of commenting on the social milieu. I was but doing the same. I haven't taken a position for or against either you or Buford, except to think that sometimes you both act childish. Since I haven't taken a position against you with Buford, does that mean I support you?
There is no tripe.
It's tripe because you are in denial eric.
READ your books!!
Do they look like books written by unbiased people? NO!
So please stop deluding yourself.
God will NEVER suck up to just one group of people!
Just look at good old judah...where did he suddenly make his appearance...how come other 11 tribes were coincidentally wiped off....
how come the GOD of multi-universes...becomes..god of jacob...and then of judah??lol...
The open seceret is this:
Non-gentiles "know" that they are the only favoured people of god!
No REAL God will be like that.
Therefore, non-gentiles have made up their own tribal, racist, sexist, bigoted, antigentile slave god of non-gentiles!
Just READ the opening of genesis...your minigod curses woman!
You know why?
it was OBVIOUSLY cooked up by a sexist male chauvinistic pig and NOT GOD!!
It is time for reality check...chuck the lies out and embrace the TRUE GOD of ALL CREATION, WHO ALLOWS ACCESS TO ALL CREATION ON EQUAL TERMS BECAUSE THE TRUE GOD IS MERCIFUL.
THANK YOU...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't quoting you I was paraphrasing you. It's what you told us all on Monday. These are the 3 examples I gave as to why the New Testament promoted slavery; and you told me that that wasn't so.
HughBe---First things first. Address the matter below. Thereafter I shall once again lighten your dark mind.

Eric--I wasn't quoting you I was paraphrasing you.

HughBe--- Actually you were interpreting my words and NOT paraphrasing them. Also you should have phrased it differently. You should not have said "Hugh said..." when the truth is I said no such thing and it did not enter my mind.

Eric-- It's what you told us all on Monday.

HughBe--- WRONG. I said no such thing.

Eric--- These are the 3 examples I gave as to why the New Testament promoted slavery; and you told me that that wasn't so.

HughBe--- Let me tell you a story. Once there was a young man that was being arrested by the police. His father cried out to him and said, be respectful to the police and OBEY them. He then said to the police treat my son fairly and kindly.

Tell me, was the father supporting the arrest of his son?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Eric wrote:
I trust that you did not have sweet, wonderful, lovable, magnetic Hugh in mind.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
We are waiting for non-gentile F to say:
---Um...YES!!!!!!!!!!
Alex--- Are YOU telling us that your writers may have FABRICATED the verses in your "holy" books?

HughBe--- Good question.
My question is, what other statistics on the HISTORY of the Jewish people have the rabbis FABRICATED?

Alex--We are waiting for non-gentile F to say:---Um...YES!!!!!!!!!!

HughBe --- Correct as well as to indicate the other FABRICATED statistics.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with those, who have judged you sooo well, Colonna. Did you even read and understand my post at all.
Even our in-house ignorant fool Buford, could not spot two things, which you wrote.
First the extremely hilarious part written by you:
"Let me take Mark's verses and substituite the Greek words with their English meanings.
Mark 15:43-45
"Joseph went to take Jesus and asked for his body. After getting a surprising shock that he had died SO FAST, Pilate gave him permission to take his corpse."
Mark 15:43-45???
I wrote that and now you have made it Mark 15:43. You made my day. How nice it would have been if you had not butted in the post that I ahd addressed to Buford, the clueless.
However, I must thank you for saying this: "In Greek soma means living body, while ptoma means corpse"
Check out if Buford agrees with you!!!
Regrettably, you have confirmed that you are still the arrogant and unteachable fool that you have ever been.

Go practice your Arabic recitations.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Many here disagree with you Non-Gentile..Bu(tteredButtTurd Lick)ford.
You have been caught with your pampers down..lol.
You are the lowest of the lowest of the lowest.....of...the.....lets keep going till infinity.
Have you ever had sex with a woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 148,881 - 148,900 of193,727
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Apr 22 Kathwynn 76
Triad Wiccans gather to meditate (Apr '07) Apr 22 Kathwynn 66
Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse (Dec '12) Apr 22 Kathwynn 405
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... Apr 19 Grumpy Guy 59
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... Apr 18 Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Apr 18 Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 284
•••
•••