Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 230179 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Buford

Hurricane, WV

#158138 Jan 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
Earlier, I had declared that question as silly and absurd.
Obviously, because you are a braindead Muslim zealot.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#158139 Jan 9, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, because you are a braindead Muslim zealot.
You can call me anything. No problem as I do not mind but do address the following which you did not:

Now, let me ask you a question and also note that honest questions are asked in the following manner:

How can you believe that Paul was really an apostle of Jesus or appointed by Jesus, when the man never even met Jesus and never sat in his company and did not hear a single word from Jesus himself? Also, Jesus never mentioned him to any of his disciples. Right?

Please keep in mind that the "Elders in hiding", did not appoint or name him an apostle of Jesus.

So, how can you believe that the man, who came out of the blue, with his own fictitious story and filled the vacuum left by Jesus and the disciples, who had gone into hiding?

This is what the silent majority of the international readers would like to know. Thanks

Tell us on the false apostle Paul!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#158140 Jan 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What a silly, idiotic and an absurd question?
Is this how your mind works?
He is talking about "Muslim" as a label which you put on your shirt front. Like there are so many "Christians" on this thread, who do not believe in Jesus!!

He is talking about "generic" Muslims which are shown in Hindi Films, some of them are in field of politics , media, etc.

Unfortunately it is true, there are many "Muslims" in the world today who do not "believe" in Our prophet.

Salaam

MUQ
Greg

Atlanta, GA

#158141 Jan 9, 2013
It is also NOT possible to become a Muslim while rejecting Jesus as a false prophet.

On another note, if it is NOT possible to become a Christian while rejecting Jesus as a false messiah, then Christianity is idolatrous.
truth

Perth, Australia

#158142 Jan 9, 2013
geometric position of your mecca
neka neka
sto te ceka
baba meka
prosta deka

geometric field toward space as heavenly body
angelic realm around around around

children sing like this
ringe ringe raja
doso coko paja
i pojeoo jaja
jedno jaje muc
a vi djeco cuc=klanjanje

http://www.google.com.au/search...
truth

Perth, Australia

#158143 Jan 9, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#158144 Jan 9, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, G-d.
rabbee: not a good idea, to ficticiously use HaShem as your personal id. and has to top the list, of absolute stupidity. even without their pretending, to be G-D talking to anyone.

and i do not see, anywhere in scripture. where G-D, sent adam and email or internet post. this time, or any of the other times. even though everthing you see today, existed all the other times adam and his mate were here.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#158145 Jan 9, 2013
Greg wrote:
It is also NOT possible to become a Muslim while rejecting Jesus as a false prophet.
On another note, if it is NOT possible to become a Christian while rejecting Jesus as a false messiah, then Christianity is idolatrous.
rabbee: yeah but i can reject the fake name, and be a true prophet. since using that fake name, makes you a false prophet. thats, pretty sneaky! huh?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158146 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
Braindead Muslim Zealot,
You are also stupid and dishonest, in case no one ever told you.
NO sensible human will EVER tell him such nonsense except braindead nuts like non-gentille asslicker bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford posing as a fake christian
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158147 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
IOW, if it is NOT possible to be a Muslim while rejecting Mohammad as a false prophet, then Islam is idolatrous, PERIOD.
What a brainless lowlife this psycho is!
Muslims don't even want a picture of Holy Prophet Muhammed.
If we were idolators, we would be having billiopns of his pictures and statues.
Get back to your cesspit you sick woodworm infested tape worm!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158148 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
I think that Mohammad was quite wrong about many things, but especially his brutal mistreatment of Jews for rejecting him as false.
clueless woodworm infested tape worm....
mistreating 2 jews? lol....
He needs a brain....
The MURDER of hundreds of millions of non-gentiles were carried out by your people since you claim you are Christian.
Since you claim you are christian, why don't you ask the nno-gentiles that question you fool.
since you claim to be christian, ask your your mangod who insults jews and check out yout religious scriptures that clearly say that jews wanted your mangod DEAD!
you are a lying bstd.
you could have asked your father if you had one.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158149 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
Braindead Muslim Zealot,
You are also stupid and dishonest, in case no one ever told you.
everybody knows one thing:
you are a lying brainless woodworm infested tapeworm.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158150 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Regrettably, you have confirmed that you are still the arrogant and unteachable fool that you have ever been.
Go practice your Arabic recitations.
hey ignorant nongentile buttboy,,
If even for one second folks have to rely on uneducated morons like you to teach them, then on that very day the world should be "ended"!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158151 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had sex with a woman?
see how this pervert thinks...lol...
I said...
Many here disagree with you Non-Gentile..Bu(tteredButtTurd Lick)ford.
You have been caught with your pampers down..lol.
You are the lowest of the lowest of the lowest.....of...the.....lets keep going till infinity.

and reply is given above!

Boy this buttboy is sicker than a very sick woodworm infested tapeworm!

We know something else now:
NO woman would EVER allow him anywhere near her!
I bet his "woman" is either a corpse or a hostage!!!!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#158152 Jan 10, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
NO sensible human will EVER tell him such nonsense except braindead nuts like non-gentille asslicker bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford posing as a fake christian
Indeed!

I was shocked when I read that, bro.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158153 Jan 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time you and I had such a conversation, I said that the Jews believe that G-d will accept all who abide by 7 principles known today as the Nohide laws. You discounted that.

You then said the Muslims believe that G-d will accept all who show minimum piety. I asked what was that minimum piety (because to me it seemed similar to the idea of the Noahide laws). You never answered that question. Could it be that minimum piety means becoming a Muslim?
YES I most certainly discount that dear Eric!!

WHAT is the need for a second or third tier?

Did your "god" say in his books that if GENTILES accept the 7 noahide principles they will be made chosen people and given ringside seats in your "god"'s kingdom on equal terms with the non-gentiles? NO!!!!!

The non-gentiles shamelessly promote the bigoted thinking of their religious "mengod" who are too arrogant to share their deity with other mortals on equal terms!!!

Why can't these bigots accept every human being on EQUAL terms as a fully paid up member if they apply for membership?(please don't give me the ONE convert of convenience ruth...to legitimise the line of David!!)

This is clear proof that the non-gentile books have been "edited"/"corre cted" by MEN to turn GOD into a tribal racist bigoted sexist antigentile minigod slave of non-gentiles.

You also misquote me!!!

I NEVER referred to "minimum" piety!!

Now I know for sure how arrogant the non-gentiles are!!!
To you the 7 noahide principles are third class rules requiring the minimum of GENTILES to escape the worst of torments and get a toilet seat instead of ringside seats with you, non-gentiles!!!!!

Islam requires piety.

It is VERY simple.

All we have to do is to accept the Will of THE TRUE GOD of ALL Creation and SUBMIT to the Will of THIS TRUE GOD in peace.

If you do that, Eric, you will be Equal or EVEN better than me in the eyes of ALLAH!!!

Now that is what I meant by Piety....VERY Simple...

You can become a Muslim TODAY...AND

... if you are MORE pious than me in your dealings with Allah then that makes YOU a better Muslim than me!!!

That means...ISLAM GIVES EVERY HUMAN THE RIGHT AND OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PIOUS MUSLIM.

THE LEVEL OF YOUR PIETY TOWARDS ALLAH DETERMINES HOW GOOD A MUSLIM YOU ARE....

IT IS SIMPLE..AND BEAUTIFUL....

WE HAVE NO ROOM FOR THIRD CLASS.....NOAHIDES...MUHAMMADI DES... ADAMIDES...JESUSIDES..!!!!!
I can't be any clearer than that!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158154 Jan 10, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
I was shocked when I read that, bro.
Yes, brother..buttboy is losing his marbles at a rate faster than what his doctors origianlly thought!
He has nothing useful to say.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158155 Jan 10, 2013
Eric...
Just to give you the benefit of doubt...
If my text implied that minimum "piety" allowed a third class membership, then that was not the intention.
Let me explain it in your terms...
Let's for the sake of argument....rename "Muslims" as "Jews" ..
You can become a fully paid up "Jew" by accepting and submitting to the Will of Allah the merciful creator of everything that we see as created.
Allah does NOT allow "Jews" to give second or third tier membership of "Judaism" to fellow humans based on a cut down version of "Judaism", using man made rules!!
Back to reality...
When a HUMAN becomes a Muslim, he/she has the same rights and obligations as all other Muslims.
Surely, if a person is more pious than me, then i am happy to say, "he/she is a better Muslim than me"...now that is supposed to be sign of humility too.
Peace.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158156 Jan 10, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had sex with a woman?
Fact:
Buttboy...non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford... is not capable of having real sex with a woman.

Let's help him here...
As no woman alive would allow him anywhere near her...
"having sex with a woman" to buttboy may mean...something stirs inside his brown trousers while watching a dead body of a woman on Fox news and its all over with a slight mark on his diaper!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158157 Jan 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex--- Are YOU telling us that your writers may have FABRICATED the verses in your "holy" books?
HughBe--- Good question.
My question is, what other statistics on the HISTORY of the Jewish people have the rabbis FABRICATED?
Alex--We are waiting for non-gentile F to say:---Um...YES!!!!!!!!!!
HughBe --- Correct as well as to indicate the other FABRICATED statistics.
Dear HughBe, our non-gentile poster "F" is a bit slow to say...
"umm....YES!!!!".
THe Gentile world now knows that the non-gentiles DID edit/correct their history and books to give themselves rights that are NOT theirs in the first place.

Until the non-gentiles put their hands up and admit their deliberate "editing" and "corrections"....I urge ALL Gentile religions to "Edit"/"correct " their books...to make a bold claim that their God chose them above the non-gentiles and gave them Palestine as their rightful land!!!
BINGO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doris w/ Spells4free Tue Redd 1
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Aug 24 Amused 44
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Aug 22 Thinking 14,711
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Aug 19 Dude 12
News Nigeria: Religion, morality and politics Aug 12 jinxi 1
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul '15 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul '15 Dizy 1
More from around the web