Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 228156 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158064 Jan 9, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: like two half truths, calling each other as the liar. but i guess this semi-justice, is still incomplete with the other alleged half of your alleged truth.
I asked you a few questions.
Please answer them...
Thank you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158065 Jan 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
If so, I can recommend a fine lawyer from the Illinois bar.
GAY bar?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158066 Jan 9, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a bastard, you descendant of slaves.
Many here disagree with you Non-Gentile..Bu(tteredButtTurd Lick)ford.
You have been caught with your pampers down..lol.
You are the lowest of the lowest of the lowest.....of...the.....lets keep going till infinity.
Eric

Addison, IL

#158067 Jan 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
"we"?
the trinity of "rational" nutters...F-E and B.
If Eric changes his name ot Iric...
Then we have FIB
I am really enjoying sitting back seeing how the allegiances form and disintergrate on here. It's extremely amusing.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#158068 Jan 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you a few questions.
Please answer them...
Thank you.
rabbee: sorry if you never, liked the true answer about your lying questions. since i refused to answer, any question that is a lie, to beguin with. since to do so, would make me a liar too. and my purpose from G-D, is to tell the truth here in TheStory of Creation again. i do not worship religions, i worship G-D.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158069 Jan 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, did Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish HISTORY, and a man who "for the last generation .. has been the EDITOR of the quarterly journal, American Jewish HISTORY" FABRICATE the information or statistics in my quote?
Rabbi Raphael gave statistics, did he make them up?
Understand, these exchanges are saying OUR rabbis cannot be TRUSTED because they "CORRECT" or PERVERT truth and HISTORY.
He is threatening you with cotton wool of a "copyright law"??
The sooner the true Christians ditch the "edited"/"corre cted" books of the non-gentiles the better!
The world will then be truly free.
The world will stop assuming that the non-gentiles are superior to the rest of the world.
The Non-gentiles "created" their own tribal racist sexist bigoted anti gentile mini slave god of the nongentiles... and others "bought" that "fabrication" until now!

Time to chuck that antigentile slave minigod of non gentiles, and....

RETURN TO THE WORSHIP OF ALL POWERFUL GOD of ALL CREATION who LOVES ALL CREATION and ALL CREATION HAVE EQUAL ACCESS TO THAT MERCIFUL LOVING GOD.
Peace.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158070 Jan 9, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry if you never, liked the true answer about your lying questions. since i refused to answer, any question that is a lie, to beguin with. since to do so, would make me a liar too. and my purpose from G-D, is to tell the truth here in TheStory of Creation again. i do not worship religions, i worship G-D.
lying question?
you are quite ill aren't you?
May the TRUE GOD rescue you from your own demons.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158071 Jan 9, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I am really enjoying sitting back seeing how the allegiances form and disintergrate on here. It's extremely amusing.
Is it amusing Eric for you to sit there and watch ALL the lies and hatred pumped day and night by your alter ego mr.bu(tturedbuttturdlick)ford?
You have never criticised that bstd..
That sows you are no better than him.
HughBe on the other hand KNOWS you folks corrupted God's words.
No DECENT God would play slave to only one group/race/tribe.
Your masters created such an antigentile mini slave god.
its time we dump such biased deities and embrace the TRUE GOD who LOVES ALL Creation equally and allows ALL creation equal access.

Take a FRESH pair of glasses...READ your books!! Do they look like God gave them to you? lol...these were edited/corrected by liars.
Time to stop promoting such a dreadful deity.
Thank you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158073 Jan 9, 2013
What did Moshe do?
He SMASHED what his "god" allegedly gave him!!!!
Does that show real respect....or did he know something that others didn't!!lol...

Come on...try reading between the lines!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158074 Jan 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This "F" is an obsessive compulsive non-gentile defender at any cost.
According to "F" the non-gentile "Everybody lies except him"!!
Why don't we call him the non-gentile ostrich in ned of truth serum!
Alex--This "F" is an obsessive compulsive non-gentile defender at any cost.

HughBe--That may be so but he is much more, he is EVIL. He SLANDERS and VILIFIES a well known and well respected rabbi and academian i.e. Rabbi Raphael. See below.

HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history FABRICATED the information that he wrote?

Frijoles---Um...YES

----------

Read more about the rabbi's credentials.

Note the following things about him.

1.He is a top JEWISH HISTORIAN.

2. He is a RABBI

3. He is a PROFESSOR of Judaic Studies

4. He is an EDITOR of the American Jewish History. He has been its EDITOR for a long time. Note,"For the last generation he has been the EDITOR"

5. "He is the AUTHOR of many books on Jews and Judaism in America"

6. He is a JEW

7. He is a MAN and not a BOY like our boy.

Now, Frijoles, the serpent, SLANDERS and VILIFIES the man because he dares to write that which he knows to be true. If I were the man I would seek legal recourse against Frijoles.

For Frijoles to ACCUSE this highly respected and well known rabbi of FABRICATING the things that he wrote is special and LOW.

"Rabbi Raphael is both a rabbi and a TOP historian of Jewish history. For the last generation he has been the EDITOR of the quarterly journal, American Jewish History.

He is the Nathan and Sophia Gumenick Professor of Judaic Studies, Professor of Religion, and Chair, Department of Religion, The College of William and Mary, and a Visiting Fellow of Wolfson College, Oxford University.

He, and a visiting professor at Brown University, the University of Pittsburgh, HUC-JIR, UCLA, and Case Western Reserve University. He came to The College of William and Mary in 1989 after 20 years at Ohio State University. He is the AUTHOR of many books on Jews and Judaism in America, and his most recent publication (with his wife Linda Schermer Raphael) is When Night Fell: An Anthology of Holocaust Short Stories (Rutgers University Press, 1999). He is now writing Judaism in America for the Contemporary American Series of Columbia University Press. Visit him at the website of his synagoge, Bet Aviv, in Columbia, Maryland.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158075 Jan 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
He is threatening you with cotton wool of a "copyright law"??
The sooner the true Christians ditch the "edited"/"corre cted" books of the non-gentiles the better!
The world will then be truly free.
The world will stop assuming that the non-gentiles are superior to the rest of the world.
The Non-gentiles "created" their own tribal racist sexist bigoted anti gentile mini slave god of the nongentiles... and others "bought" that "fabrication" until now!
Time to chuck that antigentile slave minigod of non gentiles, and....
RETURN TO THE WORSHIP OF ALL POWERFUL GOD of ALL CREATION who LOVES ALL CREATION and ALL CREATION HAVE EQUAL ACCESS TO THAT MERCIFUL LOVING GOD.
Peace.
Alex---He is threatening you with cotton wool of a "copyright law"??

HughBe--- If I were in his position I would worry about charges of SLANDER.

Very often he uses words without understanding their meanings. I clearly was quoting, hence the quotation marks. I shall say no more on the matter.

This much I shall say, the greatest enemies of the Jewish people can be found in their very midst. When one can SLANDER his landsman/rabbi or one of US because the TRUTH that the landsman wrote is uncomfortable then an enemy of TRUTH and the rabbi is exposed.

You cannot just F up someones reputation as he did and get away with it. As I have observed in the past the fellow has a CRIMINAL mind.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#158076 Jan 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex--This "F" is an obsessive compulsive non-gentile defender at any cost.
HughBe--That may be so but he is much more, he is EVIL. He SLANDERS and VILIFIES a well known and well respected rabbi and academian i.e. Rabbi Raphael. See below.
HughBe--- Are YOU telling me that Rabbi Raphael, a TOP historian of Jewish history FABRICATED the information that he wrote?
Frijoles---Um...YES
----------
Read more about the rabbi's credentials.
Note the following things about him.
1.He is a top JEWISH HISTORIAN.
2. He is a RABBI
3. He is a PROFESSOR of Judaic Studies
4. He is an EDITOR of the American Jewish History. He has been its EDITOR for a long time. Note,"For the last generation he has been the EDITOR"
5. "He is the AUTHOR of many books on Jews and Judaism in America"
6. He is a JEW
7. He is a MAN and not a BOY like our boy.
Now, Frijoles, the serpent, SLANDERS and VILIFIES the man because he dares to write that which he knows to be true. If I were the man I would seek legal recourse against Frijoles.
For Frijoles to ACCUSE this highly respected and well known rabbi of FABRICATING the things that he wrote is special and LOW.
"Rabbi Raphael is both a rabbi and a TOP historian of Jewish history. For the last generation he has been the EDITOR of the quarterly journal, American Jewish History.
He is the Nathan and Sophia Gumenick Professor of Judaic Studies, Professor of Religion, and Chair, Department of Religion, The College of William and Mary, and a Visiting Fellow of Wolfson College, Oxford University.
He, and a visiting professor at Brown University, the University of Pittsburgh, HUC-JIR, UCLA, and Case Western Reserve University. He came to The College of William and Mary in 1989 after 20 years at Ohio State University. He is the AUTHOR of many books on Jews and Judaism in America, and his most recent publication (with his wife Linda Schermer Raphael) is When Night Fell: An Anthology of Holocaust Short Stories (Rutgers University Press, 1999). He is now writing Judaism in America for the Contemporary American Series of Columbia University Press. Visit him at the website of his synagoge, Bet Aviv, in Columbia, Maryland.
I can see it HughBe. They will ditch those who expose them. Telling people take "meds" is their sickness.

But let us ask them this question..
-- Are YOU telling us that your writers may have FABRICATED the verses in your "holy" books?

AND hope the answer from Frijoles is---Um...YES!!!!!!!!!!

GSM...!!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158077 Jan 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see it HughBe. They will ditch those who expose them. Telling people take "meds" is their sickness.
But let us ask them this question..
-- Are YOU telling us that your writers may have FABRICATED the verses in your "holy" books?
AND hope the answer from Frijoles is---Um...YES!!!!!!!!!!
GSM...!!
Alex--- Are YOU telling us that your writers may have FABRICATED the verses in your "holy" books?

HughBe--- Good question.

My question is, what other statistics on the HISTORY of the Jewish people have the rabbis FABRICATED?
Eric

Addison, IL

#158079 Jan 9, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it amusing Eric for you to sit there and watch ALL the lies and hatred pumped day and night by your alter ego mr.bu(tturedbuttturdlick)ford?
Wait, that's not what Hugh said. Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it. There is no problem with remaining silent and support an idea through your silence and through your enforcement of the idea, so long as you never voice positive support.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158080 Jan 9, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, that's not what Hugh said. Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it. There is no problem with remaining silent and support an idea through your silence and through your enforcement of the idea, so long as you never voice positive support.
Alex---Is it amusing Eric for you to sit there and watch ALL the lies and hatred pumped day and night by your alter ego mr.bu(tturedbuttturdlick)ford?

Eric---Wait, that's not what Hugh said. Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it. There is no problem with remaining silent and support an idea through your silence and through your enforcement of the idea, so long as you never voice positive support.

HughBe--- I see no link between your "Wait, that's not what Hugh said" and what Alex wrote above.

Eric--Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it.

HughBe--- Support. Quote me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158081 Jan 9, 2013
Eric--Hugh said that unless you voice positive support for an idea, you are not promoting it.

HughBe--- I am still waiting for your "CORRECTED" quote of my words.
Eric

Addison, IL

#158082 Jan 9, 2013
Well, did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it remained silent thereon? Did the New Testament support slavery because Paul sent a slave back to his master (contrary to Mosaic law)? Did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it told the slaves to obey their masters as they would obey Jesus--their "man-g-d" (to quote Alex)?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158083 Jan 9, 2013
Eric wrote:
Well, did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it remained silent thereon? Did the New Testament support slavery because Paul sent a slave back to his master (contrary to Mosaic law)? Did the New Testament promote the idea of slavery because it told the slaves to obey their masters as they would obey Jesus--their "man-g-d" (to quote Alex)?
First things first. Address the matter below. Thereafter I shall once again lighten your dark mind.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#158084 Jan 9, 2013
time wasting I shall be back later.
Eric

Addison, IL

#158085 Jan 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
First things first. Address the matter below. Thereafter I shall once again lighten your dark mind.
I wasn't quoting you I was paraphrasing you. It's what you told us all on Monday. These are the 3 examples I gave as to why the New Testament promoted slavery; and you told me that that wasn't so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... Jul 26 Shizle 40
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Jul 24 skylar 108
Shadows and sounds Jul 23 Dizy 1
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Jul 6 TC_Tia 14,656
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Jul 4 Pam 11
News What is Asatru? (Dec '10) Jul 3 ex pagan 2
News Sorry Witches, You Won't Be Able to Buy Spells ... Jun '15 Drake_Burrwood 1
More from around the web