Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
148,781 - 148,800 of 200,004 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: your instability, does not make me the one unstable. i do not believe, in the way this world brainwashes you to think.
and three questions, with an inclusive lie. shall never determine the truth about me, and the grandmother of this world just again. as you have only accepted, the lies of a regional idolatry.
and HaMosheeach, is the very same one. as the last time, G-D gave this same physical Story of Creation. and is almost finished, giving it again. if you want to know, Who is HaMosheeach. then look in TheTorah for your only true answers. not as this world, would have you, misbelieve. but as G-D, would have you believe.
same Story as last time, in this world refusing to believe in G-D. nothing has changed, with you all following, the subtle beasts of the fields.
Please come back to planet earth and answer these thanks...
Do you believe that Jesus/yehoshooah) is Messiah?
Do you believe that Jesus/yehoshooah is God?
Do you believe that Jesus/yehoshooah is the only son of god?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Give me YOUR definition of PLAGIARISM.
The New Testament and the Quran.

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Frijoles, you FALSELY claim that what I did was plagiarism notwithstanding that they were in quotation marks. I accept that you have not yet learnt the meaning of those marks. Notwithstanding please explain the implications of my words below.
HughBe---I knew from common sense that persons who were very much in trade etc. would also be a part of the African Slave trade. The proof took perhaps minutes to FIND.
Does the word FIND tell an IDIOT like you that I wrote it?
You are being dumb again. Second time for this post.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism

Academia

Plagiarism is defined in multiple ways in higher education institutions and universities. To name a few: Stanford sees plagiarism as “use, without giving reasonable and appropriate credit to or acknowledging the author or source, of another person's original work, whether such work is made up of code, formulas, ideas, language, research, strategies, writing or other form”; [36] Yale views plagiarism as “the use of another’s work, words, or ideas without attribution” which included “using a source’s language without quoting, using information from a source without attribution, and paraphrasing a source in a form that stays too close to the original”; [37] Princeton perceives plagiarism as the deliberate use of “someone else’s language, ideas, or other original (not common-knowledge) material without acknowledging its source”; [38] Oxford characterizes plagiarism as the use of “a writer's ideas or phraseology without giving due credit”; [39] and Brown explains plagiarism to be “appropriating another person's ideas or words (spoken or written) without attributing those word or ideas to their true source”.[40] As well-known institutions, they reflect a common academic definition of plagiarism. Lack of citation, giving credit, or attribution is considered to be plagiarism.
In academics, committing plagiarism comes down to failing to cite sources.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Signor Tu Quoque
That is nonsense! Arabic does not have the absurdities of the Greek language.
One God means one God and even God is one, means only one God but that is not the case with the non-scriptural language Greek, in which God never gave any revelations.
Greek is a very poor and unfit language for Scripture. It is so bad that Christian scholars have been debating the confusing and confounding words for almost two thousand years and are still at it.
Even Latin is POOR and UNFIT for scriptures.
And this doesn't change the fact that the same problem Buford cited with Greek, you can find it with books translated to arabic.

As the list goes, you can add Latin, Greek and Arabic as POOR and UNFIT languages for scriptures.

By the way who told you greek is not a scriptural language? Who told you that no revelation was made in greek, when the Quran clearly said that god send messengers to all the nations?

Even in Greek one god means one god, what you fail to understand is the interpretation that a person does with scriptures, and we know well that in the Gospels there is no trace of any triune god.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
Alex--This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!....
I'm not a bastard, you descendant of slaves.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
And this doesn't change the fact that the same problem Buford cited with Greek, you can find it with books translated to arabic.
As the list goes, you can add Latin, Greek and Arabic as POOR and UNFIT languages for scriptures.
By the way who told you greek is not a scriptural language? Who told you that no revelation was made in greek, when the Quran clearly said that god send messengers to all the nations?
Even in Greek one god means one god, what you fail to understand is the interpretation that a person does with scriptures, and we know well that in the Gospels there is no trace of any triune god.
I took issue with Braindead before about Greek "not being a scriptural language," as he insists it isn't, because God made no revelations to the Greeks, he argues! This is part and parcel of his unteachableness and arrogance, and the reason why I often respond to him with the dismissive, "Thus saith the LORD!"

The Braindead Muslim Zealot and LORD of Singapore simply won't be taught!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-28A

Chapter 60 : What is Paradise?

Hell is one, and is contrary to paradise, as winter is contrary to summer, and cold to heat. Therefore, he who would describe the misery of hell must have seen the paradise of God's delights. O place accursed by God's justice for the malediction of the faithless and reprobate, of which Job, the friend of God, said: There is no order there, but everlasting fear! And Isaiah the prophet, against the reprobate, says: Their flame shall not be quenched nor their worm die.

And David our father, weeping said: Then lightning and bolts and brimstone and great tempest shall rain upon them." O miserable sinners, how loathsome delicate meats, costly raiment, soft couches, and [the] concord of sweet song shall seem to them! How sick shall raging hunger, burning flames, scorching cinders, and cruel torments with bitter weeping make them!"

And then Jesus uttered a lamentable groan, saying: "Truly, it is better never to have been formed than to suffer such cruel torments, for imagine a man suffering torments in every part of his body, who has no one to show him compassion, but is mocked by everyone;
tell me, would not this be great pain?" The disciples answered: "The greatest."
Then Jesus said: "This is a delight [in comparison] to hell. For I tell you in truth, that if God should place in one balance all the pain which all men have suffered in this world and shall suffer till the Day of Judgment, and in the other [balance] one single hour of the pain of hell, the reprobates would without doubt choose the worldly tribulations, for the worldly [tribulations] come from the hand of man, but the others from the hand of devils, who are utterly without compassion.

O what cruel fire they shall give to miserable sinners! O what bitter cold, which yet shall not temper their flames! What gnashing of teeth and sobbing and weeping! For the Jordan has less water than the tears which shall flow from their eyes every moment. Their tongues shall curse all created things, with their. father and mother, and their Creator, who is blessed for ever."
Note: These real teachings of Jesus are missing in Gospels (MUQ)

(Abridged)
The Koran is Holy

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.rewardsforjustice.net/
Cole

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Islam limit the capabilities of Allah by denying his ability to have a Son.
It is disbelievers who say that Allah has bred or begotten a Son, or that God the Father has a Son who is also a God, and has a third being, the Holy Ghost who is also a part of God. Christians have a weird way of understanding God in that they believe God is is one, but at the same time ONE in THREE or THREE in ONE. I will give you a simple analogy: a THREE-IN-ONE Nescafe that is widely sold in the market nowadays. Scientifically, you can isolate the sugar, dairy creamer and coffee components mixed together in it. You cant say sugar is equal to dairy creamer, dairy creamer equal to coffee, and coffee equals sugar. It is absolutely wrong! Allah is one and ONLY. Allah has begotten no son, as this Christian understanding is tantamount to making Allah a homo sapien which procreate. And Allah is unlike anything in His vast universe of creations.... I have also read of a weak analogy being put forward in defense of Trinitarian God, namely, that God is like water... it exist in liquid form, frozen ice or as water vapor!!! The Quran says that Allah is unlike anything you can think of, because that would make Allah exist as his own creation-- water, ice, water vapor. Very weird. Do you get it?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I took issue with Braindead before about Greek "not being a scriptural language," as he insists it isn't, because God made no revelations to the Greeks, he argues! This is part and parcel of his unteachableness and arrogance, and the reason why I often respond to him with the dismissive, "Thus saith the LORD!"
The Braindead Muslim Zealot and LORD of Singapore simply won't be taught!
It is the other way round. I have noticed and I am sure the silent majority of the international readers also must have noticed that when you are unable to answer and offer an explanation, you always write:

"Thus saith the LORD!"

And I must say that it is a defeatist attitude.

I will give you another example of how silly, absurd and unfit is the Greek language for scriptures.
Please read Mark 15:43-45 on the Biblos Interlinear Bible.

Joseph went to take Jesus and asked for his Soma. After getting a surprising shock that he had died SO FAST, Pilate gave him permission to take his Ptoma.

One can see how crude that language is. Can I have Soma? Yes, you can have Ptoma.

Of course, the Church's Greek is weird too. To her Soma and Ptoma are the same.

It would have sounded not so crude and absurd, if he had asked for Soma and Pilate had let him carry away his Soma.

It would also not have sounded so crude and absurd, if he had asked for Ptoma and Pilate had let him carry his Ptoma.

What say ye now, Buford?

Will it be the usual "Thus saith the LORD!"?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Cole wrote:
<quoted text>
It is disbelievers who say that Allah has bred or begotten a Son, or that God the Father has a Son who is also a God, and has a third being, the Holy Ghost who is also a part of God. Christians have a weird way of understanding God in that they believe God is is one, but at the same time ONE in THREE or THREE in ONE.

I will give you a simple analogy: a THREE-IN-ONE Nescafe that is widely sold in the market nowadays.

Scientifically, you can isolate the sugar, dairy creamer and coffee components mixed together in it.

You cant say sugar is equal to dairy creamer, dairy creamer equal to coffee, and coffee equals sugar. It is absolutely wrong!

Allah is one and ONLY. Allah has begotten no son, as this Christian understanding is tantamount to making Allah a homo sapien which procreate.

And Allah is unlike anything in His vast universe of creations....

I have also read of a weak analogy being put forward in defense of Trinitarian God, namely, that God is like water... it exist in liquid form, frozen ice or as water vapor!!! The Quran says that Allah is unlike anything you can think of, because that would make Allah exist as his own creation-- water, ice, water vapor. Very weird. Do you get it?
Well said and well explained. Thank you.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

@ Buford and Colonna

The link to Biblos Interlinear Bible for Soma and Ptoma.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry but i cannot accept your, lying false evalutation of me. since me and the woman G-D appoints, are the HaMosheeach according to TheTorah.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the other way round. I have noticed and I am sure the silent majority of the international readers also must have noticed that when you are unable to answer and offer an explanation, you always write:
"Thus saith the LORD!"
I will give you another example of how silly, absurd and unfit is the Greek language for scriptures.
Joseph went to take Jesus and asked for his Soma. After getting a surprising shock that he had died SO FAST, Pilate gave him permission to take his Ptoma.
One can see how crude that language is. Can I have Soma? Yes, you can have Ptoma.
It would have sounded not so crude and absurd, if he had asked for Soma and Pilate had let him carry away his Soma.
It would also not have sounded so crude and absurd, if he had asked for Ptoma and Pilate had let him carry his Ptoma.
What say ye now, Buford?
There is nothing wrong or absurd in Greek, and those verses prove this.

In Greek soma means living body, while ptoma means corpse. Let me take Mark's verses and substituite the Greek words with their English meanings.

Mark 15:43-45
"Joseph went to take Jesus and asked for his body. After getting a surprising shock that he had died SO FAST, Pilate gave him permission to take his corpse.

As evident by those verses Joseph went to ask for the Nazarene's body and not corpse, because he thought the man was still alive, but he was shocked to know Jesus had died fast. Thus in the last verse is used the word corpse, that means dead body.

There is not problem with Greek language at all.

You proved that your mind is POOR and UNFIT to understand any language.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong or absurd in Greek, and those verses prove this.
In Greek soma means living body, while ptoma means corpse. Let me take Mark's verses and substituite the Greek words with their English meanings.
Mark 15:43-45
"Joseph went to take Jesus and asked for his body. After getting a surprising shock that he had died SO FAST, Pilate gave him permission to take his corpse.
As evident by those verses Joseph went to ask for the Nazarene's body and not corpse, because he thought the man was still alive, but he was shocked to know Jesus had died fast. Thus in the last verse is used the word corpse, that means dead body.
There is not problem with Greek language at all.
You proved that your mind is POOR and UNFIT to understand any language.
You've pointed out the obvious to the LORD of Singapore, but it won't make any difference. He'll continue believeing that Greek is "unfit" as a scriptural language, while also believing that Mohammad's Arabic was crystal clear in its meanings, even though without diacritical marks the Arabic verses that were recorded by his scribes could have had all sorts of different meanings, meanings that were LATER assigned by "rightly guided" interpreters, a.k.a., prophets after Mohammad.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thus saith the LORD!"
What say ye now, Buford?
I say that you are an "ignorant fool."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being dumb again. Second time for this post.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism
Academia
Plagiarism is defined in multiple ways in higher education institutions and universities. To name a few: Stanford sees plagiarism as “use, without giving reasonable and appropriate credit to or acknowledging the author or source, of another person's original work, whether such work is made up of code, formulas, ideas, language, research, strategies, writing or other form”; [36] Yale views plagiarism as “the use of another’s work, words, or ideas without attribution” which included “using a source’s language without quoting, using information from a source without attribution, and paraphrasing a source in a form that stays too close to the original”; [37] Princeton perceives plagiarism as the deliberate use of “someone else’s language, ideas, or other original (not common-knowledge) material without acknowledging its source”; [38] Oxford characterizes plagiarism as the use of “a writer's ideas or phraseology without giving due credit”; [39] and Brown explains plagiarism to be “appropriating another person's ideas or words (spoken or written) without attributing those word or ideas to their true source”.[40] As well-known institutions, they reflect a common academic definition of plagiarism. Lack of citation, giving credit, or attribution is considered to be plagiarism.
In academics, committing plagiarism comes down to failing to cite sources.
Once again you have FALSELY claimed that what I wrote amounted to plagiarism notwithstanding the words were in QUOTATION marks. I accept that you have not yet learnt the meaning of those marks.

Don't hide, explain the implications of my words that follow.
I knew from common sense that persons who were very much in trade etc. would also be a part of the African Slave trade. The PROOF took perhaps minutes to FIND.

Answer this question. Does the word FIND tell an IDIOT like you that I wrote it?

Explain or share your understanding of, "The PROOF took perhaps minutes to FIND."

Now, YOU have either not understood the words that you have quoted or have maliciously taken them out of context.

My boy, the use of quotation marks should tell a simpleton like you that the words were not mine. The CONTEXT says the words were not mine. The use of the word FIND tells even the very simple like yourself that I did NOT find the quote in my HEAD, hand or your favourite place my REAR. I found them somewhere EXTERNAL to myself.

The truth is even morons knew that I did not author the quotes so are you sub-moron?

What I did not do was to cite the source BUT I NEVER represented the words as my own and even you know this.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a bastard, you descendant of slaves.
HughBe wrote:Alex--This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!....

Buford---I'm not a bastard, you descendant of slaves.

HughBe--- There is no doubt in your mind that you are clever because you were able to kill two birds with one stone. However, being bright in your neck of the woods equates to being a DUNCE here.

Let me ask you a few questions.

1. Are descendants of slaves less than you?
2. Are descendants of slaves humans?
3. Were the forefathers of slaves always slaves?
4. Were WHITES ever enslaved in the US or in Europe?
5. Tell me about white slavery in the 20th century in America? Did it exists?

Now if WHITES were enslaved at some time in history are YOU a descendant of SLAVES?
crzzzd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Allah is a Pimp sucker

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you have FALSELY claimed that what I wrote amounted to plagiarism notwithstanding the words were in QUOTATION marks. I accept that you have not yet learnt the meaning of those marks.
Don't hide, explain the implications of my words that follow.
I knew from common sense that persons who were very much in trade etc. would also be a part of the African Slave trade. The PROOF took perhaps minutes to FIND.
Answer this question. Does the word FIND tell an IDIOT like you that I wrote it?
Explain or share your understanding of, "The PROOF took perhaps minutes to FIND."
Now, YOU have either not understood the words that you have quoted or have maliciously taken them out of context.
My boy, the use of quotation marks should tell a simpleton like you that the words were not mine. The CONTEXT says the words were not mine. The use of the word FIND tells even the very simple like yourself that I did NOT find the quote in my HEAD, hand or your favourite place my REAR. I found them somewhere EXTERNAL to myself.
The truth is even morons knew that I did not author the quotes so are you sub-moron?
What I did not do was to cite the source BUT I NEVER represented the words as my own and even you know this.
"What I did not do was to cite the source"

EXACTLY - thats why its plagiarism (as according to the definition you requested I provide)

I get the feeling your inability or unwillingness to read the definition is inextricably linked to your previous behavior

not a big deal - I only mentioned it because I was interested in teh source. I never assumed you wrote it - it was too logical and rational for anything you have posted here

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••