Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256295 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157940 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
source please
Why? Is the information TRUE or False? Is it NEW to you?

Is it possible that you want to attack the SOURCE, anti-Semitism charge, and that is why you have asked so politely for the source?

I say to you ATTACK or discredit the message and not the SOURCE/messenger.

Go ahead.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157942 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Your opinion is noted.
More significantly, the plausibility of the source was weighed to determine the level of credibility of the opinion.
Needless to say, it wasnt very much.
blah...blah..and let's see if our non-gentile poster can give us honest answers...
Does your God allow me to enter his kingdom and assembly with you?
In fact how many Christians will be allowed in with you to be with your Lord/God or even G-d.
Why is that the "god" of OT is concerned only with one race or tribe as the books reach their end?
May be there is a "slight" possibility that the mengod edited the books?
How many Chinese willo be allowed into Lord's assembly...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157943 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible that you want to attack the SOURCE, anti-Semitism charge, and that is why you have asked so politely for the source?
Go ahead.
Too late. I just googled up the review

see above - you took a 1983 book and quoted it out of context

After years of reading your BS is it a shock that I would ask you to back yourself up?

PLUS it is plagerism without noting the source.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157944 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead.
Yes, any source that is not consistent with our non gentile poster's view is antisemitic.
But our nongentile poster is happy to be antisemitic towards the semitic palestinian arabs who are treated like dogs.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157945 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex---No sane "god" would play slave only to a tiny number of non gentiles while the rest of the world (of gentiles) is allowed to go to "hell"!
HughBe--- are you calling the rabbis INSANE? They are the gods of Judaism and I can PROVE that beyond any shadow of a doubt.
The God of the Tanach has declared Himself to be the God of ALL flesh.
"I am the LORD, the God of ALL flesh" Jeremiah 32
"And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of ALL flesh"
Perhaps the Judahites believe that they are the ONLY flesh and of course this is contrary to common sense and the Tanach.
The overlords have effectively said; OF to common sense, OF to God, OF to Biology/race/Jew-- WE the gods will tell you what to believe and if you don't believe what we want you to believe WE shall take away your Jewish identity that means so much to you.
And WE the gods tell you we are oil and Gentiles are water.
We never mix.
When we mix, we end up on top.

Location hidden

#157946 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead.
Look at this as a counter to the work you cited

Jews and the American Slave Trade

By Saul S. Friedman

http://www.amazon.com/Jews-American-Slave-Tra...

http://books.google.com/books...

“Jews and the American Slave Trade is a much needed response to an explosive issue that has been plagued with false charges and pseudo-scholarship. In a calm, logical and precise academic fashion, Dr. Friedman amply proves that Jews did not dominate the slave trade to and in America and, in fact, played a minuscule role even when part of the larger European, West Indian, North American, and South American slave societies. From ancient slavery to colonial mass transport, through each involved European nation to each American colony, Dr. Friedman’s careful analysis is thoroughly documented and interestingly crafted. Jews and the American Slave Trade should be read by students, teachers, and the public at large.”

—Dr. David A. Rausch, professor of history, Ashland University

Location hidden

#157947 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, any source that is not consistent with our non gentile poster's view is antisemitic.
But our nongentile poster is happy to be antisemitic towards the semitic palestinian arabs who are treated like dogs.
You appear to be having a conversation with yourself.

Carry on.

Beats loneliness I guess
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157948 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
After years of reading your BS is it a shock that I would ask you to back yourself up?
There is no "plagerism" or plagiarism for that matter. Tell me your PRIVATE definition of plagiarism.

Let me tell this, I did NOT represent it as my work. The excerpts were in quote and ONLY an ass rump like you would not have understood even that. Still give me YOUR definition of PLAGIARISM.

Also BOY, put it in context and correct my distortion you nasty little Boy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157949 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
By Saul S. Friedman
“Jews and the American Slave Trade is a much needed response to an explosive issue that has been plagued with false charges and pseudo-scholarship. In a calm, logical and precise academic fashion, Dr. Friedman amply proves that Jews did not dominate the slave trade to and in America and, in fact, played a minuscule role even when part of the larger European, West Indian, North American, and South American slave societies. From ancient slavery to colonial mass transport, through each involved European nation to each American colony, Dr. Friedman’s careful analysis is thoroughly documented and interestingly crafted. Jews and the American Slave Trade should be read by students, teachers, and the public at large.”
Frijoles---Look at this as a counter to the work you cited
By Saul S. Friedman

HughBe--- Before you prove that my source was LYING. Please correct my misquote and put it in context.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157950 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Too late. I just googled up the review

HughBe--- What review did you google? How did you know how to find the review so quickly? I gave no hint as to my source.

Outstanding matters below.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157951 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me, BOY, that in about 30 minutes you found my source?

Explain your method to do so.

I gave no hint as to my source, DECEIVER.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157952 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---you took a 1983 book and quoted it out of context

HughBe--- My quote follows. Now, Frijoles put them in context, LYING SERPENT.

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave AUCTIONS were POSTPONED if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a MAJOR role in the slave trade. In FACT, in ALL the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently DOMINATED.

"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

"Slave trading was a MAJOR feature of Jewish economic life in Surinam which as a major stopping-off point in the triangular trade. Both North American and Caribbean Jews played a key role in this commerce: records of a slave sale in 1707 reveal that the ten LARGEST Jewish purchasers (10,400 guilders) spent more than 25 PERCENT of the total funds (38,605 guilders) exchanged."
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157953 Jan 8, 2013
Rausch goes hot under the collar when Protocols to destroy Christianity is mentioned..There is no "protocol"...lol Even Henry Ford was deluded.
http://www.etsjets.org/files/JETS-PDFs/24/24-...

http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/jewsandslaver...
Slaving away?

Location hidden

#157954 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "plagerism" or plagiarism for that matter. Tell me your PRIVATE definition of plagiarism.
Let me tell this, I did NOT represent it as my work. The excerpts were in quote and ONLY an ass rump like you would not have understood even that. Still give me YOUR definition of PLAGIARISM.
Also BOY, put it in context and correct my distortion you nasty little Boy.
Actually it is. You didnt attribute the external source.

Thats ok - it was obviously too logical to be attributed to you anyhow
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157955 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be having a conversation with yourself.
Carry on.
Beats loneliness I guess
Try replying dear non-gentile..
Non-gentile sounds very polite.
If I say dear JEW it sounds very condescending and threatening.

Location hidden

#157956 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---you took a 1983 book and quoted it out of context
HughBe--- My quote follows. Now, Frijoles put them in context, LYING SERPENT.
"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave AUCTIONS were POSTPONED if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a MAJOR role in the slave trade. In FACT, in ALL the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently DOMINATED.
"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."
"Slave trading was a MAJOR feature of Jewish economic life in Surinam which as a major stopping-off point in the triangular trade. Both North American and Caribbean Jews played a key role in this commerce: records of a slave sale in 1707 reveal that the ten LARGEST Jewish purchasers (10,400 guilders) spent more than 25 PERCENT of the total funds (38,605 guilders) exchanged."
I already did post it. The context was 1983

In 1999 another scholar looked into the same issue and published a book with different conclusions

There are probably others as well.

Location hidden

#157957 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you telling me, BOY, that in about 30 minutes you found my source?
Explain your method to do so.
I gave no hint as to my source, DECEIVER.

Dont be dumb. All I had to do was cut and paste and google the cut and past, and surf until I found the primary source.

I do that all the time with the other misquotes people post here. Especially Skeptic (wherever he went to)

"Google scholar" is another tool to be used.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157958 Jan 8, 2013
The non-gentiles are as innocent as driven snow and their "edited" books don't point to their "innocence" and "inferioirity"!!

Location hidden

#157959 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157960 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
By Saul S. Friedman
Frijoles---Look at this as a counter to the work you cited

HughBe--- Of course your source is counter to that which I cited and indeed it is expected as there is a habit of your kind to "CORRECT" truth and history.

Please identify my source and tell me a little about the source.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poland's bishops say Halloween is harmful, pagan (Oct '12) Oct 30 Kim 21
can spells be done in the daytime? (Sep '06) Oct 30 Scarlet Hernandez 7
News Curtis Brown column: Trick-or-Treat not to ever... (Oct '10) Oct 26 RationalChick 11
News Out of the Broom Closet: DC Witches in Their Ow... Oct 25 Hajinon 1
News Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... (Aug '14) Oct 25 GiveUpUDummies 8
Loner wiccan Oct '17 birdy 2
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Sep '17 de_sheets 3
More from around the web