Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256497 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157916 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
The vision of that alliance that I am getting is that of a large anchor sinking, sinking, sinking...
What is sinking is the VEIL that was placed on the minds and faces of the Jewish people. They are recognizing you and your kind for what you are and are turning away from both of you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157917 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
The vision of that alliance that I am getting is that of a large anchor sinking, sinking, sinking...
It is marginally better than Three deluded idiots who call themselves "rational"!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157918 Jan 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup you're right, my bad.
Stefano Colonna.
Thank you..
Sorry for making additional "witty" posts before seeing your apology!
Take care.
Peace.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157919 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
An alliance between Hughbe and Alex
now thats SMART
Boy, the ALLIANCE is of TRUTH. We seek to be TRUTHFUL whereas you seek to please your overlords or gods and thus LIE habitually.

Alex and myself belong to two different religions. You my boy are now being invited to ALIGN yourself to truth. Wherever truth is align yourself. Also where the truth hurts others extend a hand of forgiveness. ALWAYS remember your own self as you are far from being perfect.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157920 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The principle is good except that not "All Christian are Gentiles" As it was in the beginning so it is now in the end, there are JEWS who are Christians.
In terms of your question i.e.ALL non-gentiles follow Judaism? The answer is NO. Some non-gentiles or Jews follow Christianity, others follow Eastern religions and others follow NO religion.
Judaism is DANGEROUS. Remember this always. It operates like a magician.
lol....
I take your point.
Also remember...I am quoting from non-gentile perspective!!
To them "All those who don't follow their "judaism" are gentiles for all intents and purposes"
Also...magician...charlatan... yes!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157921 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
We have proved to the silent international readers that bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford is a non-gentile plant.
Non-gentiles = Follwers of Judaism.
Gentiles = REST of the WORLD!!
Now we can see why the idea of a "sexist racist bigoted tribal anti-gentile spiteful minigod slave of the non-gentiles who only favours non-gentiles" will NEVER work!!!!!!
This is clear proof that the non-gentile books have been "edited"/"corre cted"/"corrupted " ONLY in favour of non-gentiles and to the TOTAL exclusion and ELIMINATION of Gentiles...
Rest of the World is not THAT stupid!!
The Tanach has surely been "CORRECTED" and even recently one of the gods completed his "CORRECTIONS" to the Tanach.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157922 Jan 8, 2013
later
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157923 Jan 8, 2013
Oh Eric, I look forward to your response to my upcoming post.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157924 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
We have proved to the silent international readers that bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford is a non-gentile plant.
Non-gentiles = Follwers of Judaism.
Gentiles = REST of the WORLD!!
Now we can see why the idea of a "sexist racist bigoted tribal anti-gentile spiteful minigod slave of the non-gentiles who only favours non-gentiles" will NEVER work!!!!!!
This is clear proof that the non-gentile books have been "edited"/"corre cted"/"corrupted " ONLY in favour of non-gentiles and to the TOTAL exclusion and ELIMINATION of Gentiles...
Rest of the World is not THAT stupid!!
rabbee: not supposed to follow judaism, were supposed to follow G-D here in TheTorah Happening agains. following judaism, is just as much idolatry, as followers of islam or muhammed.

as i suppose you have all the reasons, in the world. why you sound like one of those subtle talking critters, here in pre-genesis again. kind of stupid though, if you cannot figure out. mentally figger out what story we are all here in, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah here in The Physical Happening.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157925 Jan 8, 2013
i swear this whole world, has gone artificial blond. with G-D only giving, ThisStory of Physical Creation again. with all you, artifical indoctrinated blondies going duh!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#157926 Jan 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Quran was originally written in a arabic dialect, and in modern time it was translated into many languages by many muslim scholars.

When one comes to see how a specific verse is translated in a specific english, say English, one can note sometimes that certain words are translated with a word and in another trnaslation made by another scholar are translated with different words.

How does one know that that specific word should be understood with a word rather than another of different meaning? It's all arbitrary.
I guess you can add arabic as one of those
languages UNFIT and POOR for a scripture.
Hello, Signor Tu Quoque

That is nonsense! Arabic does not have the absurdities of the Greek language.

One God means one God and even God is one, means only one God but that is not the case with the non-scriptural language Greek, in which God never gave any revelations.

Greek is a very poor and unfit language for Scripture. It is so bad that Christian scholars have been debating the confusing and confounding words for almost two thousand years and are still at it.

Even Latin is POOR and UNFIT for scriptures.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157927 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sinking is the VEIL that was placed on the minds and faces of the Jewish people. They are recognizing you and your kind for what you are and are turning away from both of you.
Take your meds
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157930 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds
A case of Nutcase telling sane folks to take their meds!
Only a nutcase will believe that GOD of multiple universes favours only non-gentiles!!
If that is not delusion then what is?
Take your meds F.

The non-gentiles DESPERATELY NEED the Gentile Christians to "play the mule" by carrying the "edited"/"corre cted" books of non-gentile supremacy on their backs...The survival of non-gentiles depends on it!

When Gentile Christians ditch the non-gentile "edited" books the world can move towards peace.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157931 Jan 8, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: not supposed to follow judaism, were supposed to follow G-D here in TheTorah Happening agains. following judaism, is just as much idolatry, as followers of islam or muhammed.
as i suppose you have all the reasons, in the world. why you sound like one of those subtle talking critters, here in pre-genesis again. kind of stupid though, if you cannot figure out. mentally figger out what story we are all here in, from TheG-D of Only TheTorah here in The Physical Happening.
Hey mentally unstable one....
Do you believe that Jesus/yehoshooah) is Messiah?
Do you believe that Jesus/yehoshooah is God?
Do you believe that Jesus/yehoshooah is the only son of god?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157932 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tanach has surely been "CORRECTED" and even recently one of the gods completed his "CORRECTIONS" to the Tanach.
"Corrections" lead to misguidance that lead to "cooling" hell fire!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157933 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, the ALLIANCE is of TRUTH. We seek to be TRUTHFUL whereas you seek to please your overlords or gods and thus LIE habitually.
Alex and myself belong to two different religions. You my boy are now being invited to ALIGN yourself to truth. Wherever truth is align yourself. Also where the truth hurts others extend a hand of forgiveness. ALWAYS remember your own self as you are far from being perfect.
Very profound.
Thank you.
Hope the non-gentile starts taking the Medicine of truth.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157934 Jan 8, 2013
To soon for truth serum..lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157935 Jan 8, 2013
No sane "god" would play slave only to a tiny number of non gentiles while the rest of the world (of gentiles) is allowed to go to "hell"!
Any religion that promotes such nonsense must be challenged and the slave god dumped.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157936 Jan 8, 2013
Your opinion is noted.

More significantly, the plausibility of the source was weighed to determine the level of credibility of the opinion.

Needless to say, it wasnt very much.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157937 Jan 8, 2013
Eric, get out from under your rock I know that you are here. As promised I have delivered, below. Let me say thanks to Buford because had it not been for him I would not have researched the matter.

Now, I knew from common sense that persons who were very much in trade etc. would also be a part of the African Slave trade. The proof took perhaps minutes to find. In addition to trading as an economic activity, poisonous beliefs would certainly be the engine for such involvement although one cannot honestly discount that greed played a part.

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave AUCTIONS were POSTPONED if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a MAJOR role in the slave trade. In FACT, in ALL the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently DOMINATED.

"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

"Slave trading was a MAJOR feature of Jewish economic life in Surinam which as a major stopping-off point in the triangular trade. Both North American and Caribbean Jews played a key role in this commerce: records of a slave sale in 1707 reveal that the ten LARGEST Jewish purchasers (10,400 guilders) spent more than 25 PERCENT of the total funds (38,605 guilders) exchanged."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man wins OK to wear goat horns in driver's lice... Feb 23 mascari wears horns 18
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 22 Eagle 12 4,947
omens of dead animals (Aug '08) Feb 22 Nicole Orsak 117
ecoven on Facebook. secret group free classes a... (Apr '14) Feb 7 Kcreoke 2
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Jan 30 lee77 117
News 'Everyone will be Muslim because of our stupidi... Jan 26 Rabbeen Al Jihad 20
Splash X Damage (Apr '08) Jan '17 Jahmahlol 6
More from around the web