Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256289 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157898 Jan 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I found uselss to answer to this post since the previous one you have answered still blast your sht.
So, I can see you still haven't the money for the pills you need so bad.
Ignorant fool.
Who killed Christ?
The italians or the non-gentiles?
Answer the question you "little killer of queens english"..lol

READ...learn English...and then...READ again...

Ignorant fool.
According to those who promote the non-gentile fallguy mangod, who appeared to have died for the sins of gentiles, sin does pass on to descendants!
Secondly, Vatican stems from Italian/Roman melting pot!
The non-gentiles claim that Italians killed the gentile mangod.
Who killed him?
Are the Italians the REAL Christ killers according to the non-gentiles?!!
Is that why Gentile Italian RCC made sure millions of non-gentiles ended up dead?
History of Vatican City: This has always been an important area for the Holy See.
Prior to 1860 most of Central ITALY was governed by the PAPAL States of which the POPE was THE HEAD. Their lands were protected by hired mercenaries and international armies!!!
By 1860, however, most of the Papal states had been absorbed into the Kingdom of Italy with the city of ROME last to capitulate in 1870.
In 1929 the Lateran Treaty allowed the State of the Vatican City to be formed, and thenceforth RULES BY the Bishop of ROME - the Pope.
Colonic fool needs a grey cell irrigation.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157899 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Your private vocabulary does not impress me.
Call us Jews or suffer being called a hater.
This is among the stupidest of all your ideas to date.
Now let's hear it for the Muslims and Christians!!
Please tell it to the non-gentile Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford....

"suffer being called a hater"!

So only those who "hurt" the sensitivities of non-gentiles can SUFFER being haters?

Poetic licence or what!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#157900 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe wrote:
3. Do you find anything about slavery in the Tanach?
****I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.****
AGAIN....
"I'M NOT A TANACH SCHOLAR. ASK FRIJOLES OR ERIC"!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

So now to find anything about slavery in Tanach one has to be a scholar of it? LMAO

If you ever read the Tanakh it should be easy to pick what it was asked.

You, as an ex-priest should have READ and STUDIED, the entire Bible, Tanakh included. And as easily as quickly you should have found what was asked to.

That's the thousandth proof that your claim to be an ex-priest is a colossal BS.

To give you a hint you can start to search on Exodus 21st.

By the way Frijoles and Eric are not scholars of Tanakh, nor I am, but I understand that for you, anyone who read the Bible is a scholar of it. LOL

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157901 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree HughBe. He is a liar and definitely NOT a Christian.
We may have minor or even major differences but if we are sincere about our views and respectful of others, we can come to some understanding even if it means to agree to differ without being nasty.
But people like non-gentile BU(tteredButtTurdLick)ford are the lowest of the low.
Alex--But people like non-gentile BU(tteredButtTurdLick)ford are the lowest of the low.

HughBe---Indeed he is like his fellow deceivers and self-deceivers.

Is it logical and rational that someone will easily criticize his OWN religion and then take great offense to the idea of exposing the involvement of others in the same evil? NO

Is it rational, logical or balanced to look at some and not all who have done a wrong? NO.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157902 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny how you isolate three of the more rational-logical beings here and then deride them.
What does that say about your own personality?
WHAT?????????

Despite your one track "agenda" and your sarcasm, I have had some respect for Eric and you.

BUT.....if you claim that, Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford the asslicker of non-gentiles who posing as "Christian" is rational, then you are at risk of joining the "morons"!

You three work together...and that has been obivous since day one!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157903 Jan 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
So now to find anything about slavery in Tanach one has to be a scholar of it? LMAO
You, as an ex-priest should have READ and STUDIED, the entire Bible, Tanakh included. And as easily as quickly you should have found what was asked to.
That's the thousandth proof that your claim to be an ex-priest is a colossal BS.
By the way Frijoles and Eric are not scholars of Tanakh, nor I am, but I understand that for you, anyone who read the Bible is a scholar of it. LOL
You are an uneducated moron who is turning out to be a waste of time and a needless distraction.
You REALLY ought to go back to LOWER Kindergarten.
Idiot!

Your sheer lack of comprehension is making you look a complete and utter PRATTTTT and a half....

Go back and read what I posted and if still NOT sure...then ask HUGHBE.
He will put you right!

Ruddy fool....

THIS IS WHAT I POSTED...and I was referring to your pal Bu(tteredButtTurdLick)ford!!!

You have pretty well summed up that lying creep of a
Non-Gentile Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford who is a cancerous barnacle on the backs of Topix readers.

Here you can see his hypocrisy come through....!!!
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
<quoted text>
I'm not a Tanach scholar. Ask Frijoles or Eric.
HughBe wrote:
2. Share the words of Paul that you speak of.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/ ...

HughBe wrote:

AGAIN....

This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!...
AND YET....when it comes to Non Gentiles he surrenders...
saying "i am not a tanach scholar"!!

This lying Bstd by deriding Islam and Prophet therefore "claims" that he is a Quran scholar, right?!!!

Now that says it all!!!!!!

He is a disgusting typical two faced worst form of a non-gentile.

Can't somebody put a cork in this irritating colon????
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157904 Jan 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
lol...
On reflection...let this joker carry on make a monocle of himself!!!lol...

(Clue: I was pointing out "that" comment from your fellow moron...bu(tteredbuttturdlick) ford...I know you are SLOW...but I can wait for you to CATCH UP!!!LOL>>>> WILL YOU SAY SORRY?
I AM WAITING!!!!)
Also thanks for AGREEING with ME that Frij & Er are not schlars of Tanach...and that buttboy is the only stupido who woould make such a dumb claim...lol....
Rock on colon!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157905 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?????????
Despite your one track "agenda" and your sarcasm, I have had some respect for Eric and you.
BUT.....if you claim that, Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford the asslicker of non-gentiles who posing as "Christian" is rational, then you are at risk of joining the "morons"!
You three work together...and that has been obivous since day one!
By Frijoles calling himself, Eric and Buford 3 of the more rational, logical etc posters underscores his lack of sense and honesty.

Is it rational and logical to criticize your OWN religion and then turn around and ATTACK someone else because he wants to highlight the fact that another religion was also involved in the same EVIL?

It is not logical.

It is not fair.

It is not rational.

It is FRAUDULENT and SICK.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157906 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex---If they can call us Gentiles...why can't we call them non-gentiles.
HughBe--- The reasons why your point poses a problem are because of HATE of non-Jews, a misguided sense of Superiority over non-Jews, DISHONESTY and pure NASTINESS.
If there are Gentiles you MUST of necessity have non-Gentiles and ANY honest person will acknowledge this. Don't expect the Judahite to acknowledge this as he is taught to LIE, DECEIVE, DENY truth and tear down his betters.
Agree 1000%!

LET US STICK TO the term NON-GENTILES as it is VERY elegant.

It also tells the world in slumber that:

Gentiles are being kept divided by the deceiving books of non-gentiles.

Gentiles on one side...
All Christian are Gentiles
All Muslims are Gentile
All Hindus are Gentiles
All Buddhists are Gentiles
All Sikhs are Gentiles...
All Pagans are Gentiles
All Taoists are Gentiles
All Shntoists are Gentiles....and more!

Except.....
oh dear oh dear...now that means

ALL non-gentiles follow Judaism?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157907 Jan 8, 2013
not to worry Buffs and company I shall be carrying out my promise.

I shall call a spade a spade and I shall say that NOBODY or group is in a position to cast the first stone.

And boys and "girls" God does NOT cover up nastiness and call it goodness. Some of YOU do so but to what avail?

In the eyes of He that counts you are a LOAD.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#157908 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an uneducated moron who is turning out to be a waste of time and a needless distraction.
You REALLY ought to go back to LOWER Kindergarten.
Idiot!
Your sheer lack of comprehension is making you look a complete and utter PRATTTTT and a half....
Go back and read what I posted and if still NOT sure...then ask HUGHBE.
He will put you right!
Ruddy fool....
THIS IS WHAT I POSTED...and I was referring to your pal Bu(tteredButtTurdLick)ford!!!
You have pretty well summed up that lying creep of a
Non-Gentile Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford who is a cancerous barnacle on the backs of Topix readers.
Here you can see his hypocrisy come through....!!!
<quoted text>
HughBe wrote:
2. Share the words of Paul that you speak of.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/ ...
HughBe wrote:
AGAIN....
This lying Bstd spends all day and all night insutling Islam and the Prophet using the most despicable and the most hateful unauthentic islamophobic links without batting an eyelid!!...
AND YET....when it comes to Non Gentiles he surrenders...
saying "i am not a tanach scholar"!!
This lying Bstd by deriding Islam and Prophet therefore "claims" that he is a Quran scholar, right?!!!
Now that says it all!!!!!!
He is a disgusting typical two faced worst form of a non-gentile.
Can't somebody put a cork in this irritating colon????
Yup you're right, my bad.

Stefano Colonna.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157909 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
By Frijoles calling himself, Eric and Buford 3 of the more rational, logical etc posters underscores his lack of sense and honesty.
Is it rational and logical to criticize your OWN religion and then turn around and ATTACK someone else because he wants to highlight the fact that another religion was also involved in the same EVIL?
It is not logical.
It is not fair.
It is not rational.
It is FRAUDULENT and SICK.
YES!! Agreed.
You and I have had the courage to expose a few evil liars.
Now who "suffers" for their hatred?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157910 Jan 8, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I found uselss to answer to this post since the previous one you have answered still blast your sht.
So, I can see you still haven't the money for the pills you need so bad.
yes ...you are a useless sht and a clueless time waster who needs to learn english.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157911 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---Its funny how you isolate three of the more rational-logical beings here and then deride them.
HughBe--- woe onto you EVIL doer who calls irrational rational, illogical logical and who calls good evil and evil good.
You speak the truth.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157912 Jan 8, 2013
An alliance between Hughbe and Alex

now thats SMART

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157913 Jan 8, 2013
The vision of that alliance that I am getting is that of a large anchor sinking, sinking, sinking...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157914 Jan 8, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 1000%!
LET US STICK TO the term NON-GENTILES as it is VERY elegant.
It also tells the world in slumber that:
Gentiles are being kept divided by the deceiving books of non-gentiles.
Gentiles on one side...
All Christian are Gentiles
All Muslims are Gentile
All Hindus are Gentiles
All Buddhists are Gentiles
All Sikhs are Gentiles...
All Pagans are Gentiles
All Taoists are Gentiles
All Shntoists are Gentiles....and more!
Except.....
oh dear oh dear...now that means
ALL non-gentiles follow Judaism?
The principle is good except that not "All Christian are Gentiles" As it was in the beginning so it is now in the end, there are JEWS who are Christians.

In terms of your question i.e.ALL non-gentiles follow Judaism? The answer is NO. Some non-gentiles or Jews follow Christianity, others follow Eastern religions and others follow NO religion.

Judaism is DANGEROUS. Remember this always. It operates like a magician.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157915 Jan 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex--But people like non-gentile BU(tteredButtTurdLick)ford are the lowest of the low.
HughBe---Indeed he is like his fellow deceivers and self-deceivers.
Is it logical and rational that someone will easily criticize his OWN religion and then take great offense to the idea of exposing the involvement of others in the same evil? NO
Is it rational, logical or balanced to look at some and not all who have done a wrong? NO.
We have proved to the silent international readers that bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford is a non-gentile plant.

Non-gentiles = Follwers of Judaism.

Gentiles = REST of the WORLD!!

Now we can see why the idea of a "sexist racist bigoted tribal anti-gentile spiteful minigod slave of the non-gentiles who only favours non-gentiles" will NEVER work!!!!!!

This is clear proof that the non-gentile books have been "edited"/"corre cted"/"corrupted " ONLY in favour of non-gentiles and to the TOTAL exclusion and ELIMINATION of Gentiles...

Rest of the World is not THAT stupid!!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157916 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
The vision of that alliance that I am getting is that of a large anchor sinking, sinking, sinking...
What is sinking is the VEIL that was placed on the minds and faces of the Jewish people. They are recognizing you and your kind for what you are and are turning away from both of you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157917 Jan 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
It is marginally better than Three deluded idiots who call themselves "rational"!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harrogate mother says foster families are relig... (Nov '15) Sep 15 CDDD 55
News Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe (Jun '14) Sep 12 dirt reynolds 121
the 7 great clans (Jun '07) Sep 5 blessed 479
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Aug '17 Nobody you know 14
News Woman Explains Why She Kept 100 Dead Cats in He... (Jun '10) Aug '17 Trump Rules Zippy 6
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Jul '17 John 4,952
Do you know where you will spend eternity? Jul '17 JacquelineDeane55 1
More from around the web