Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
148,521 - 148,540 of 200,998 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
If he had really called the Jews EVIL, then there is no difference between Jesus, the slanderer and you. Right, Buford?
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

There is stupid, and then there is STUPID!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Clueless Fool
Some questions for you:
Why were some of the Jews in the neighbourhood of Medinah, killed?
What had happened?
What had they done?
Why did they seek help from pagans? What was their motive?
Please tell us in details according to your favorite source Wikipedia, the encyclopedia of ignorant and clueless fools.
And let us know if the Jewish tribes were quarreling and fighting with each other, before the arrival of the Prophet in Medinah.
Also, let us know who invited the Prophet to Medinah?
Remember the source should only be from the fools' Wikipedia. And read your own source well before I grill you. Note that by grilling, I mean I will ask you lots of questions. Don't think like an idiot that I am going to put on a grill. OK?
Go ahead and answer question by question. Don't seek help from the lying ignorant fool Buford and avoid nodding to him for no valid reason.
Thanks, Clueless!
You are not in position to make questions since you have no answered to previous posts.

Muhammad beheaded, massacrated without mercy his opponents, Jews included, even for reasons of little importance as reported in previous posts. In a civilized country if you make a crime, you go in jail, the judge doesn't kill you or behead you nor cut any body's part.

That shows the level of incivility from one who claimed to be a prophet of god. I wonder about his god, then? Am not surprised if certain religious groups label Allah as a beast or Satan, seen his slave's actions that apparently were coming or allowed by Allah itself.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Your post shows that you have not read your own Bible well. I referred to this horrible line in the Jew-hater Matthew's gospel, Chapter 12 and part of verse 34, which says:
" New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"New International Version (©1984)
You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good?"
The version with comma properly placed:
"English Standard Version (©2001)
You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil?"
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

Is Jesus addressing the Jews as Jews in this passage, or is he addressing a particular group of his enemies?

Think hard, I mean REALLY hard, and you just might get it! If praying to Allah or even Mohammad helps, then please do so!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
vay•hi a•cha•rei had•de•va•rim ha•'el•leh, vai•yo•mer le•yo•v•sef, hin•neh a•vi•cha cho•leh; vai•yik•kach et-she•nei va•nav im•mov, et-me•na•sheh ve•'et-ef•ra•yim. vai•yag•ged le•ya•'a•kov, vai•yo•mer hin•neh bin•cha yo•v•sef ba e•lei•cha; vai•yit•chaz•zek yis•ra•'el, vai•ye•shev al-ham•mit•tah. vai•yo•mer ya•'a•kov el-yo•v•sef, el shad•dai nir•'ah-e•lai be•luz be•'e•retz ke•na•'an; vay•va•rech o•ti. vai•yo•mer e•lai hin•ni maf•re•cha ve•hir•bi•ti•cha, u•ne•tat•ti•cha lik•hal am•mim; ve•na•tat•ti et-ha•'a•retz haz•zot le•zar•'a•cha a•cha•rei•cha a•chuz•zat o•v•lam. ve•'at•tah she•nei-va•nei•cha han•no•v•la•dim le•cha be•'e•retz mitz•ra•yim ad-bo•'i e•lei•cha mitz•ray•mah li-hem; ef•ra•yim u•me•na•sheh, kir•'u•ven ve•shim•'o•vn yih•yu-li. u•mo•v•lad•te•cha a•sher-ho•v•lad•ta a•cha•rei•hem le•cha yih•yu; al shem a•chei•hem yik•ka•re•'u be•na•cha•la•tam. va•'a•ni be•vo•'i mip•pad•dan me•tah a•lai ra•chel be•'e•retz ke•na•'an bad•de•rech, be•'o•vd kiv•rat-e•retz la•vo ef•ra•tah; va•'ek•be•re•ha sham be•de•rech ef•rat, hi•v beit la•chem.
vai•yar• yis•ra•'el et-be•nei yo•v•sef; vai•yo•mer mi-el•leh. vai•yo•mer yo•v•sef el-a•viv, ba•nai hem, a•sher-na•tan-li e•lo•him ba•zeh; vai•yo•mar ka•chem-na e•lai va•'a•va•ra•chem. ve•'ei•nei yis•ra•'el ka•ve•du miz•zo•ken, lo yu•chal lir•'o•vt; vai•yag•gesh o•tam e•lav, vai•yi•shak la•hem vay•chab•bek la•hem. vai•yo•mer yis•ra•'el el-yo•v•sef, re•'oh fa•nei•cha lo fil•la•le•ti; ve•hin•neh her•'ah o•ti e•lo•him gam et-zar•'e•cha. vai•yo•v•tze yo•v•sef o•tam me•'im bir•kav; vai•yish•ta•chu le•'ap•pav a•re•tzah. vai•yik•kach yo•v•sef et-she•nei•hem et-ef•ra•yim bi•mi•nov mis•se•mol yis•ra•'el, ve•'et-me•na•sheh vis•mo•lov mi•min yis•ra•'el; vai•yag•gesh e•lav. vai•yish•lach yis•ra•'el et-ye•mi•nov vai•ya•shet al-rosh ef•ra•yim ve•hu ha•tza•'ir, ve•'et-se•mo•lov al-rosh me•na•sheh; sik•kel et-ya•dav, ki me•na•sheh hab•be•cho•vr.
vay•va•rech et-yo•v•sef vai•yo•mar; ha•'e•lo•him a•sher hit•hal•le•chu a•vo•tai le•fa•nav av•ra•ham ve•yitz•chak, ha•'e•lo•him ha•ro•'eh o•ti, me•'o•v•di ad-hai•yo•vm haz•zeh.
ham•mal•'ach hag•go•'el o•ti mik•kol-ra ye•va•rech et-han•ne•'a•rim ve•yik•ka•re va•hem she•mi, ve•shem a•vo•tai av•ra•ham ve•yitz•chak; ve•yid•gu la•rov be•ke•rev ha•'a•retz.
vai•yar• yo•v•sef ki-ya•shit a•viv yad-ye•mi•nov al-rosh ef•ra•yim vai•ye•ra be•'ei•nav; vai•yit•moch yad-a•viv le•ha•sir o•tah me•'al rosh-ef•ra•yim al-rosh me•na•sheh. vai•yo•mer yo•v•sef el-a•viv lo-chen a•vi; ki-zeh hab•be•chor, sim ye•mi•ne•cha al-ro•shov. vay•ma•'en a•viv vai•yo•mer ya•da'•ti ve•ni ya•da'•ti, gam-hu yih•yeh-le•'am ve•gam-hu yig•dal; ve•'u•lam a•chiv hak•ka•ton yig•dal mim•men•nu, ve•zar•'ov yih•yeh me•lo-hag•go•v•yim.
vay•va•ra•chem bai•yo•vm ha•hu le•mo•vr be•cha ye•va•rech yis•ra•'el le•mor, ye•sim•cha e•lo•him, ke•'ef•ra•yim ve•chim•na•sheh; vai•ya•sem et-ef•ra•yim lif•nei me•na•sheh.
vai•yo•mer yis•ra•'el el-yo•v•sef, hin•neh a•no•chi met; ve•ha•yah e•lo•him im•ma•chem, ve•he•shiv et•chem, el-e•retz a•vo•tei•chem. va•'a•ni na•tat•ti le•cha she•chem a•chad al-a•chei•cha; a•sher la•kach•ti mi•yad ha•'e•mo•ri, be•char•bi u•ve•kash•ti.
I said ,using scriptures ONLY tell me if God made any covenants with a people called Israel/Jews and you have now responded with your post above.

Now my dear Eric, don't let that dim-witted ass who judged your post as funny among other things lead you down the wrong path. There is nothing funny about your post.

I take it that in your mind scriptures are ONLY written as in your post above and as such I now say to you that you should take the English version and wipe you know where with it.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Sexual healing, by Marvin Gaye (wink, wink!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eA4_O3oeJCwXX
OUR boy, Frijoles, needs a resurrection as healing will not do.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

BTW, ALL of Jesus' immediate disciples were JEWS!!!

I mean, why would Jesus select EVIL Jews to be his disciples???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it soooo well, when you wrote: "The faults of ancestors cannot fall to their descedants."
So, why 7,500 Jews killed in Italy?
Romans were dirt and even the history of modern Italy is also not good. That is the first country, which produced fascists.
LOL

Why the Jews were killed in Italy was not a secret, but the difference between me and you is that I didn't and don't support the fascist regime, and I have no problem to admit that what happened to them in Italy and in Europe was something to be ashamed of, that doesn't have to be repeated again.

While you are not enough man to condemn the evil actions of your loved prophet, but hypocritically you want to take the defense of Jews when they were killed by Europeans.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Later tonight. Keep reading and learning,
Thus saith the "LORD" who can't cite sources, because he is, in truth, a fool of a liar.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Braindead Muslim Zealot, aptly named.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
OUR boy, Frijoles, needs a resurrection as healing will not do.
Frijoles is not OUR boy, and you are not God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Al-EX the Phallocentric has little choice but to attack the Christianity that he once loved but now despises as a way of deflecting attention from the FACT that his new-found "prophet" Mohammad HATED Jews with a murderous passion because they rightly rejected his claims of "divine inspiration" as FALSE.
Alex and bmz do the same thing.

These poor tactics are called out when they can't say nothing to justify the ferocity of their prophet.

The more they try to change the issue, the more one has to insist there where they escape.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Buford wrote:
The fact is for nearly two decades after the death of Jesus the early Christians were ONLY Jews and they attended synagogues.
El Morales

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post shows that you have not read your own Bible well. I referred to this horrible line in the Jew-hater Matthew's gospel, Chapter 12 and part of verse 34, which says:
" New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"New International Version (©1984)
You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good?"
The version with comma properly placed:
"English Standard Version (©2001)
You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil?"
That particular verse starts here:
But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "It is only by Beelzebub, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons." Matthew 12:24

He was calling the Pharisees 'brood of vipers' and not all the jewish nation. There is a big difference.
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

mohammed was a criminal and not a prophet but of satan.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe wrote:OUR boy, Frijoles, needs a resurrection as healing will not do.

Buford---Frijoles is not OUR boy, and you are not God.

HughBe--- Correct on both counts. He is your man and my boy and I am god and not God.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I said ,using scriptures ONLY tell me if God made any covenants with a people called Israel/Jews and you have now responded with your post above..
I did as you asked. Answered your question with scripture.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Now my dear Eric, don't let that dim-witted ass who judged your post as funny among other things lead you down the wrong path. There is nothing funny about your post..
It was not meant to be funny. It was meant to answer your question as asked.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that in your mind scriptures are ONLY written as in your post above and as such I now say to you that you should take the English version and wipe you know where with it.
It is interesting that you would suggest writing scripture--any scripture of anyone's religion--in such a way.

btw, we told you not to play Soccratic games. When you do you either get a response like Frijoles or you get a response like mine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Buford wrote:
Even Jesus was Jewish, but there is no need to make these kind of reasonings.

Fact is, the Nazarene CALLED out certain Jews,(see Matthew 12) in that way.

Muhammad might have used to called the Jews or some of them by names, but he also have tortured many of them. I still have to read how many Jews were killed by Jesus and/or his disciples...

Bmz is very 'good' to make comparisons, isn't he?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, my point stands i.e. Frijoles needs resurrection as healing will not do.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is for nearly two decades after the death of Jesus the early Christians were ONLY Jews and they attended synagogues.
You may be right about the "ONLY Jews" thing, and their synagogue attendance. What is clear to me is that Braindead Muslim Zealot (bmz) MUST attack "biblical Jesus" as a way of deflecting critical attention away from the amply-documented-by-MUSLIMS murderous and thieving and enslaving ways of his preferred "prophet" Mohammad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••