Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 214,835

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Read more
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157712 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Sexual healing, by Marvin Gaye (wink, wink!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eA4_O3oeJCwXX
OUR boy, Frijoles, needs a resurrection as healing will not do.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157713 Jan 6, 2013
BTW, ALL of Jesus' immediate disciples were JEWS!!!

I mean, why would Jesus select EVIL Jews to be his disciples???

There is stupid, and then there is STUPID!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#157714 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it soooo well, when you wrote: "The faults of ancestors cannot fall to their descedants."
So, why 7,500 Jews killed in Italy?
Romans were dirt and even the history of modern Italy is also not good. That is the first country, which produced fascists.
LOL

Why the Jews were killed in Italy was not a secret, but the difference between me and you is that I didn't and don't support the fascist regime, and I have no problem to admit that what happened to them in Italy and in Europe was something to be ashamed of, that doesn't have to be repeated again.

While you are not enough man to condemn the evil actions of your loved prophet, but hypocritically you want to take the defense of Jews when they were killed by Europeans.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157715 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Later tonight. Keep reading and learning,
Thus saith the "LORD" who can't cite sources, because he is, in truth, a fool of a liar.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157716 Jan 6, 2013
Braindead Muslim Zealot, aptly named.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157717 Jan 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
OUR boy, Frijoles, needs a resurrection as healing will not do.
Frijoles is not OUR boy, and you are not God.

Location hidden

#157718 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Al-EX the Phallocentric has little choice but to attack the Christianity that he once loved but now despises as a way of deflecting attention from the FACT that his new-found "prophet" Mohammad HATED Jews with a murderous passion because they rightly rejected his claims of "divine inspiration" as FALSE.
Alex and bmz do the same thing.

These poor tactics are called out when they can't say nothing to justify the ferocity of their prophet.

The more they try to change the issue, the more one has to insist there where they escape.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157719 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
The fact is for nearly two decades after the death of Jesus the early Christians were ONLY Jews and they attended synagogues.
El Morales

UK

#157720 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post shows that you have not read your own Bible well. I referred to this horrible line in the Jew-hater Matthew's gospel, Chapter 12 and part of verse 34, which says:
" New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"New International Version (©1984)
You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good?"
The version with comma properly placed:
"English Standard Version (©2001)
You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil?"
That particular verse starts here:
But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "It is only by Beelzebub, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons." Matthew 12:24

He was calling the Pharisees 'brood of vipers' and not all the jewish nation. There is a big difference.
WhiteDevil King ofTrolls

High Springs, FL

#157721 Jan 6, 2013
mohammed was a criminal and not a prophet but of satan.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157722 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe wrote:OUR boy, Frijoles, needs a resurrection as healing will not do.

Buford---Frijoles is not OUR boy, and you are not God.

HughBe--- Correct on both counts. He is your man and my boy and I am god and not God.
Eric

Addison, IL

#157723 Jan 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I said ,using scriptures ONLY tell me if God made any covenants with a people called Israel/Jews and you have now responded with your post above..
I did as you asked. Answered your question with scripture.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Now my dear Eric, don't let that dim-witted ass who judged your post as funny among other things lead you down the wrong path. There is nothing funny about your post..
It was not meant to be funny. It was meant to answer your question as asked.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it that in your mind scriptures are ONLY written as in your post above and as such I now say to you that you should take the English version and wipe you know where with it.
It is interesting that you would suggest writing scripture--any scripture of anyone's religion--in such a way.

btw, we told you not to play Soccratic games. When you do you either get a response like Frijoles or you get a response like mine.

Location hidden

#157724 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
Even Jesus was Jewish, but there is no need to make these kind of reasonings.

Fact is, the Nazarene CALLED out certain Jews,(see Matthew 12) in that way.

Muhammad might have used to called the Jews or some of them by names, but he also have tortured many of them. I still have to read how many Jews were killed by Jesus and/or his disciples...

Bmz is very 'good' to make comparisons, isn't he?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157725 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, my point stands i.e. Frijoles needs resurrection as healing will not do.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157726 Jan 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is for nearly two decades after the death of Jesus the early Christians were ONLY Jews and they attended synagogues.
You may be right about the "ONLY Jews" thing, and their synagogue attendance. What is clear to me is that Braindead Muslim Zealot (bmz) MUST attack "biblical Jesus" as a way of deflecting critical attention away from the amply-documented-by-MUSLIMS murderous and thieving and enslaving ways of his preferred "prophet" Mohammad.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157727 Jan 6, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I did as you asked. Answered your question with scripture.
<quoted text>
It was not meant to be funny. It was meant to answer your question as asked.
<quoted text>
It is interesting that you would suggest writing scripture--any scripture of anyone's religion--in such a way.
btw, we told you not to play Soccratic games. When you do you either get a response like Frijoles or you get a response like mine.
Eric---It is interesting that you would suggest writing scripture--any scripture of anyone's religion--in such a way.

HughBe--- explain but read my words again before you do.

Eric---we told you not to play Soccratic games

HughBe--- My questions were not done in the spirit of any game. My games are when I say to Frijoles things like Bi-Frijoles etc.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#157728 Jan 6, 2013
Eric, here is a game.

In addition, you are not the only one here who has lost his sexual urge and inclinations one e.g. is Frijoles however his loss of sexual urge and inclinations is ONLY for women. Hi Frijoles.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157729 Jan 6, 2013
El Morales wrote:
That particular verse starts here:
But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "It is only by Beelzebub, the prince of demons, that this fellow drives out demons." Matthew 12:24
He was calling the Pharisees 'brood of vipers' and not all the jewish nation. There is a big difference.
I sincerely doubt that Braindead Muslim Zealot, a.k.a., "No Nails," will concede the point.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157730 Jan 6, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Jesus was Jewish, but there is no need to make these kind of reasonings.
Fact is, the Nazarene CALLED out certain Jews,(see Matthew 12) in that way.
Muhammad might have used to called the Jews or some of them by names, but he also have tortured many of them. I still have to read how many Jews were killed by Jesus and/or his disciples...
Bmz is very 'good' to make comparisons, isn't he?
One of Braindead's more astonishingly stupid arguments is that Jesus would have been as ruthless as Mohammad if only his disciples had been more supportive.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#157731 Jan 6, 2013
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-27

Chapter 55 Day of Judgment

The Messenger of God shall go to collect all the prophets, to whom he shall speak praying them to go with him to pray God for the faithful. And every one shall excuse himself for fear; nor, as God lives, would I go there, knowing what I know. Then God, seeing this, shall remind his Messenger how he created all things for love of him, and so his fear shall leave him, and he shall go near to the throne with love and reverence, while the angels sing: "Blessed be your holy name O God, our God." …

Then every one of them shall answer: "There are with us three witnesses better than we are, O Lord." And God shall reply: "Who are these three witnesses?" Then Moses shall say: "The book that you gave to me is the first"; and David shall say: "The book that you gave to me is the second"; and he who speaks to you shall say: "Lord the whole world, deceived by Satan, that I was your son and your fellow, but the book that you gave me said truly that I am your servant; and that book confesses that which your Messenger affirms." Then shall the Messenger of God speak, and shall say: "Thus says the book that you gave me O Lord." ….

And when the Messenger of God has said this, God shall speak, saying:,All that I have now done, I have done in order that every one should know how much I love you." And when he has thus spoken, God shall give to his Messenger a book, in which are written all the names of the elect of God. Wherefore every creature shall do reverence to God, saying: "To you alone O God, be glory and honour, because you have given us to your Messenger.

Note: Much detail has been abridged ((MUQ)

Chapter 56 Day of Judgment

God shall open the book in the hand of his Messenger, and his Messenger reading therein shall call all the angels and prophets and all the elect, and on the forehead of each one shall be written the mark of the Messenger of God. And in the book shall be written the glory of paradise.

Then shall each pass to the right hand of God; next to whom shall sit the Messenger of God. and the prophets shall sit near him, and the saints shall sit near the prophets, and the blessed near the saints, and the angel shall then sound the trumpet, and shall call Satan to judgment.

Chapter 57 Day of Judgment

Then that miserable one shall come, and with greatest contumely shall be accused of every creature. Wherefore God shall call the angel Michael, who shall strike him one hundred thousand times with the sword of God. He shall strike Satan, and every stroke is heavy as ten hells, and he shall be the first to be cast into the abyss. The angel shall call his followers, and they shall in like manner be abused and accused. Wherefore the angel Michael, by commission from God, shall strike some a hundred times, some fifty, some twenty, some ten, some five. And then shall they descend into the abyss, because God shall say to them: "Hell is your dwelling-place, O cursed ones." …

…And he having said these words, all the angels and prophets, with all the elect of God no, why say I the elect? truly I say to you, that spiders and flies, stones and sand shall cry out against the impious, and shall demand justice. Then shall God cause to return to earth every living soul inferior to man, and. he shall send the impious to hell. Who, in going, shall see again that earth, to which dogs and horses and other vile animals shall be reduced. Wherefore shall they say: "O Lord God, cause us also to return to that earth." But that which they ask shall not be granted to them."

Note: We find these real teachings of Jesus missing in the Canonical Gospels (MUQ)
(Abridged)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Fri Ooogah Boogah 14,489
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar 20 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar 15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ex-Lawmaker Sued for Religious Discrimination (Jan '11) Feb '15 Hammer 4
News 'Monotheism inevitable but wasn't a break with ... Feb '15 Joe W 9
News A new guard for Asgard: Iceland building first ... Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
News Pastors agree: Being gay not a sin, Bible says ... (Jun '08) Jan '15 true fact 81
More from around the web