Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
148,481 - 148,500 of 200,956 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex---When do you properly agree that Palestinians are Semitic without mentioning their "non-gentile" origin?
Are Arabs Semites?
HughBe--- you are too awful, Alex. Why do you insist on truth? This insistence makes you EVIL, Alex.
Alex---Who chose to call us "gentiles"? The non-gentiles!!
HughBe-- evil questions.
Alex---If you can call us Gentiles why can't we call you "Non-Gentiles"?
HughBe--- why do you insist on asking intelligent questions, you evil man?
Don't be foolish and believe that Frijoles' words apply to you, they ONLY apply to him. Recall his words, "To begin with, call us Jews. Thats what WE CALL ourselves. Unless you are incapable of even that attempt of respect."
Your post appears to be full of evil and so I shall read no more.
lol..can't help being an evil enquirer HughBe!
Hope I haven't offended decent folks while being evil.
Peace
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: you even lie, about what i just said. it is a death sentence, to change my scripture from G-D here. and i did not say, that Yeshooah is a false prophet. i only claimed, your all trying to make Him into one with your fake name.
and you are delusional, if you do not think. i have been returned in this resurrection. and actually here on earth, in this story of creation again from G-D. as you are no more than the lie, of a liar muhammed. you are the mind of a frankenbrain, indoctrinated with the mind of a criminal.
and have a bad night, to you idolator.
hey madass...stop cursing others.
Karma bites you in your back ....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
BMZ--- If the Jews had been turned into apes, it would have been recorded in the Jewish history.
STEFANO COLONNA--Like if the Jewish history reports 100% of truth.
HughBe--- Interesting
Pseudo-intellectual jerk
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess Muslims think Mu' had been too nice with those two Jews.
The murderer of Queen's English the colonic man is an italian i believe?
Italians are the REAL Christ killers according to the non-gentiles!!
No wonder the Italian RCC made sure millions of non-gentiles ended up dead.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no Palestinians until Mr Arafat coined that label.
Most internal surveys of Israeli Arabs indicate NO desire on their behalf to join any future Palestinian state.
I guess your "zionist land of terror" is less scary in reality to them than any potential "Palestinian land of terror".
Ok there was no palestine.
There was only Israel.
You are the only person who speaks the "truth" to defend your "legal" state of zionist terror.
Did your people reject Jesus or actually murder him?
Or did the Italians do the dirty deed?
Italians always get the blame!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
according to the non-gentiles!!
Say the word

Jews

Its not so hard and it will help convince others that you do not hate us Jews
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Sweet Dolt
Me? Na! I know a lot.
It is you, who does not even know how to spell the word. The correct spelling is imbecile. Imbecile!
I DELIBERATELY MISSPELL THAT WORD IMBECILE.
Whenever I want to write shit, I write 'SCHITT'.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
I DELIBERATELY MISSPELL THAT WORD IMBECILE.
Whenever I want to write shit, I write 'SCHITT'.
If you are worried about the little Topix censor that lives in your screen, putting an underscore always work

i.e. full of s_hit.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..can't help being an evil enquirer HughBe!
Hope I haven't offended decent folks while being evil.
Peace
Well if decent folks are offended by that type of "EVIL" then to hell with them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Pseudo-intellectual jerk
BMZ--- If the Jews had been turned into apes, it would have been recorded in the Jewish history.

HughBe--- Interesting

Frijoles---Pseudo-intellectual jerk

HughBe--- OF and jerk off, dear Frijoles.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Interesting
Frijoles---Pseudo-intellectual jerk
HughBe--- OF and jerk off, dear Frijoles.
another unsolicited sexual reference. Thats number two.

see the pattern yet?

(you are probably saying to yourself "but I can quit anytime!")
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
another unsolicited sexual reference. Thats number two.
see the pattern yet?
(you are probably saying to yourself "but I can quit anytime!")
Your numeracy skills are improving you are now able to count to 2.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your numeracy skills are improving you are now able to count to 2.
Good. we can work with that. Acknowledgement of a pattern is the first step towards healing
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. we can work with that. Acknowledgement of a pattern is the first step towards healing
What I have recognized is that you can now count from 1 to 2.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The murderer of Queen's English the colonic man is an italian i believe?
Italians are the REAL Christ killers according to the non-gentiles!!
No wonder the Italian RCC made sure millions of non-gentiles ended up dead.
Back then there was no Italy, therefore no Italians.

At the time there were Romans. but even if they did it, or Vikings or the ancestors of a psychotic in London, what matter? The faults of ancestors cannot fall to their descedants.

The RCC is not Italian, but Vatican.

After reading your nonsense, that in no way explain the cruelty of your prophet against the Jews, I am wondering if you have been using your pills lately, mr. gentile?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
Sexual healing, by Marvin Gaye (wink, wink!)
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Using scriptures ONLY tell me if God made any covenants with a people called Israel/Jews.
vay•hi a•cha•rei had•de•va•rim ha•'el•leh, vai•yo•mer le•yo•v•sef, hin•neh a•vi•cha cho•leh; vai•yik•kach et-she•nei va•nav im•mov, et-me•na•sheh ve•'et-ef•ra•yim. vai•yag•ged le•ya•'a•kov, vai•yo•mer hin•neh bin•cha yo•v•sef ba e•lei•cha; vai•yit•chaz•zek yis•ra•'el, vai•ye•shev al-ham•mit•tah. vai•yo•mer ya•'a•kov el-yo•v•sef, el shad•dai nir•'ah-e•lai be•luz be•'e•retz ke•na•'an; vay•va•rech o•ti. vai•yo•mer e•lai hin•ni maf•re•cha ve•hir•bi•ti•cha, u•ne•tat•ti•cha lik•hal am•mim; ve•na•tat•ti et-ha•'a•retz haz•zot le•zar•'a•cha a•cha•rei•cha a•chuz•zat o•v•lam. ve•'at•tah she•nei-va•nei•cha han•no•v•la•dim le•cha be•'e•retz mitz•ra•yim ad-bo•'i e•lei•cha mitz•ray•mah li-hem; ef•ra•yim u•me•na•sheh, kir•'u•ven ve•shim•'o•vn yih•yu-li. u•mo•v•lad•te•cha a•sher-ho•v•lad•ta a•cha•rei•hem le•cha yih•yu; al shem a•chei•hem yik•ka•re•'u be•na•cha•la•tam. va•'a•ni be•vo•'i mip•pad•dan me•tah a•lai ra•chel be•'e•retz ke•na•'an bad•de•rech, be•'o•vd kiv•rat-e•retz la•vo ef•ra•tah; va•'ek•be•re•ha sham be•de•rech ef•rat, hi•v beit la•chem.
vai•yar• yis•ra•'el et-be•nei yo•v•sef; vai•yo•mer mi-el•leh. vai•yo•mer yo•v•sef el-a•viv, ba•nai hem, a•sher-na•tan-li e•lo•him ba•zeh; vai•yo•mar ka•chem-na e•lai va•'a•va•ra•chem. ve•'ei•nei yis•ra•'el ka•ve•du miz•zo•ken, lo yu•chal lir•'o•vt; vai•yag•gesh o•tam e•lav, vai•yi•shak la•hem vay•chab•bek la•hem. vai•yo•mer yis•ra•'el el-yo•v•sef, re•'oh fa•nei•cha lo fil•la•le•ti; ve•hin•neh her•'ah o•ti e•lo•him gam et-zar•'e•cha. vai•yo•v•tze yo•v•sef o•tam me•'im bir•kav; vai•yish•ta•chu le•'ap•pav a•re•tzah. vai•yik•kach yo•v•sef et-she•nei•hem et-ef•ra•yim bi•mi•nov mis•se•mol yis•ra•'el, ve•'et-me•na•sheh vis•mo•lov mi•min yis•ra•'el; vai•yag•gesh e•lav. vai•yish•lach yis•ra•'el et-ye•mi•nov vai•ya•shet al-rosh ef•ra•yim ve•hu ha•tza•'ir, ve•'et-se•mo•lov al-rosh me•na•sheh; sik•kel et-ya•dav, ki me•na•sheh hab•be•cho•vr.

vay•va•rech et-yo•v•sef vai•yo•mar; ha•'e•lo•him a•sher hit•hal•le•chu a•vo•tai le•fa•nav av•ra•ham ve•yitz•chak, ha•'e•lo•him ha•ro•'eh o•ti, me•'o•v•di ad-hai•yo•vm haz•zeh.

ham•mal•'ach hag•go•'el o•ti mik•kol-ra ye•va•rech et-han•ne•'a•rim ve•yik•ka•re va•hem she•mi, ve•shem a•vo•tai av•ra•ham ve•yitz•chak; ve•yid•gu la•rov be•ke•rev ha•'a•retz.

vai•yar• yo•v•sef ki-ya•shit a•viv yad-ye•mi•nov al-rosh ef•ra•yim vai•ye•ra be•'ei•nav; vai•yit•moch yad-a•viv le•ha•sir o•tah me•'al rosh-ef•ra•yim al-rosh me•na•sheh. vai•yo•mer yo•v•sef el-a•viv lo-chen a•vi; ki-zeh hab•be•chor, sim ye•mi•ne•cha al-ro•shov. vay•ma•'en a•viv vai•yo•mer ya•da'•ti ve•ni ya•da'•ti, gam-hu yih•yeh-le•'am ve•gam-hu yig•dal; ve•'u•lam a•chiv hak•ka•ton yig•dal mim•men•nu, ve•zar•'ov yih•yeh me•lo-hag•go•v•yim.

vay•va•ra•chem bai•yo•vm ha•hu le•mo•vr be•cha ye•va•rech yis•ra•'el le•mor, ye•sim•cha e•lo•him, ke•'ef•ra•yim ve•chim•na•sheh; vai•ya•sem et-ef•ra•yim lif•nei me•na•sheh.

vai•yo•mer yis•ra•'el el-yo•v•sef, hin•neh a•no•chi met; ve•ha•yah e•lo•him im•ma•chem, ve•he•shiv et•chem, el-e•retz a•vo•tei•chem. va•'a•ni na•tat•ti le•cha she•chem a•chad al-a•chei•cha; a•sher la•kach•ti mi•yad ha•'e•mo•ri, be•char•bi u•ve•kash•ti.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time there were Romans. but even if they did it, or Vikings or the ancestors of a psychotic in London, what matter? The faults of ancestors cannot fall to their descedants.
After reading your nonsense, that in no way explain the cruelty of your prophet against the Jews, I am wondering if you have been using your pills lately, mr. gentile?
Al-EX the Phallocentric has little choice but to attack the Christianity that he once loved but now despises as a way of deflecting attention from the FACT that his new-found "prophet" Mohammad HATED Jews with a murderous passion because they rightly rejected his claims of "divine inspiration" as FALSE.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It must burn a lot the fact that Muhammad has killed your loved Jews like if they were animals. And having nothing to say to justify that, you're trying to attack Europeans.
Still we have to read from you that you condemn the using of violance against Jews from your prophet and from other Muslims as well, the latter came out from Frijoles posts that you have at first played around and then ignored.
But you care about Jews, don't you?
Let me guess, all your concern about it, is just an excuse to use against Christians, and not that you care about the use of violence against Jews, from any one, Muslims included.
Hypocrite.
Hello, Clueless Fool

Some questions for you:

Why were some of the Jews in the neighbourhood of Medinah, killed?

What had happened?

What had they done?

Why did they seek help from pagans? What was their motive?

Please tell us in details according to your favorite source Wikipedia, the encyclopedia of ignorant and clueless fools.

And let us know if the Jewish tribes were quarreling and fighting with each other, before the arrival of the Prophet in Medinah.

Also, let us know who invited the Prophet to Medinah?

Remember the source should only be from the fools' Wikipedia. And read your own source well before I grill you. Note that by grilling, I mean I will ask you lots of questions. Don't think like an idiot that I am going to put on a grill. OK?

Go ahead and answer question by question. Don't seek help from the lying ignorant fool Buford and avoid nodding to him for no valid reason.

Thanks, Clueless!
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it soooo well, when you wrote: "The faults of ancestors cannot fall to their descedants."

So, why 7,500 Jews killed in Italy?

Romans were dirt and even the history of modern Italy is also not good. That is the first country, which produced fascists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••