Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,286

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#157595 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm... how big was "Arabia" in "The Messenger's" time? Did it include the land that is now occupied by the "Zionist Entity?"
Compared with the size of Arabia, the Zionist entity was a peanut in size.

No, Arabia did not include the Zionist entity in the distant past. It is important to note that the Zionists actually appeared on the scene only about a hundred and twenty years ago.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157596 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have already been done in my post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
Stop scratching the timber post!
I hereby declare thee a habitual liar.
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

I didn't deliberately misquote, I simply copied the verse as written at http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell .... and then I pasted it here.

The REAL issue here isn't whether or not your "prophet" terrorized Jews who had allied against him by killing SOME and making captives out of MANY, while seizing all of their property as BOOTY to be distributed among his cutthroats while he kept the better portion,(including Safiyah). The REAL issue here is the FACT that your "prophet" was a proven liar who spouted "fables of the ancients" as though they were the revelations of "Allah," which is why the Jews rightly rejected him as a deluded fool in the first place.

You've never even considered this as a possibility, have you.

bmz

Singapore

#157598 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
Qur'an 4:47 "O you People of the Book to whom the Scripture has been given, believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming and verifying what was possessed by you, before We destroy your faces beyond all recognition, turning you on your backs, and curse you as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers*, for the decision of Allah Must be executed."
* Ah yes, the bestial transformation of Sabbath-breakers, one of the many "fables of the ancients" that Mohammad "reimagined" and used as a threat because he was getting absolutely nowhere with the Jews.
Jesus used to talk to demons and snakes.

One day after he had his fish and chips, he retired and went into the desert. He then addressed a huge crowd of vipers and the snakes and said, "You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good?"

They ignored him.

lol!

bmz

Singapore

#157599 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Braindead Muslim Zealot,
I didn't deliberately misquote, I simply copied the verse as written at http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell .... and then I pasted it here.
The REAL issue here isn't whether or not your "prophet" terrorized Jews who had allied against him by killing SOME and making captives out of MANY, while seizing all of their property as BOOTY to be distributed among his cutthroats while he kept the better portion,(including Safiyah). The REAL issue here is the FACT that your "prophet" was a proven liar who spouted "fables of the ancients" as though they were the revelations of "Allah," which is why the Jews rightly rejected him as a deluded fool in the first place.
Buford, Even that site is full of a bunch of Christian liars. On top of that, you are another liar.

It doesn't make two liars to be true.

That site should rename itself as the Useless Messiah of Doom and Dismay!

Just being frank!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157600 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford, Even that site is full of a bunch of Christian liars. On top of that, you are another liar.
It doesn't make two liars to be true.
That site should rename itself as the Useless Messiah of Doom and Dismay!
Just being frank!
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

This is why I posted the same passage from other, MUSLIM sources, passages that confirm that "SOME" Jews were killed, and that "MANY," were taken captive, which is why I commented that it REALLY didn't matter, because the FACT is that your "prophet" spouted JEWISH "fables of the ancients" as though they were the revelations of "Allah," which is why the Jews rejected him as a deluded fool in the first place and why they would gladly ally themselves against this murdering thief, rape-enabler, and enslaver of women and children.

Just being frank!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157601 Jan 6, 2013
http://quran.com/33/26

Al-Ahzab

Waanzala allatheena thaharoohum min ahli alkitabi min sayaseehim waqathafa fee quloobihimu alrruAAba fareeqan taqtuloona watasiroona fareeqan

Sahih International
And He brought down those who supported them among the People of the Scripture from their fortresses and cast terror into their hearts [so that] a party you killed, and you took captive a party.

Hmmm...how big is a "party?"

http://www.muslimaccess.com/quraan/arabic/033...

And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts.(So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners.

Hmmm...it's "some" and "some" in this rendering, as also here: http://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/noframes/ch...

This site has LOTS of renderings:
http://www.alquranverse.com/33/26/

The Coalition

And He descended those who cooperated/supported (against) them , from The Book`s people from their fortresses/strong holds , and He threw/hurled in their hearts/minds the terror/fright, a group/party you kill, and a group/party you capture/imprison.

(group/party and group/party)

Ahmed Ali

He made those of the people of the Book who had helped (the tribes) descend from their forts, and filled their hearts with dread, so that you killed some and made many captive;

(some and many)

Faridul Haque

And He brought down from their forts, the People given the Book(s) who had supported them, and instilled awe into their hearts - you slay a group among them and another group you make captive

(group and group)

Other renderings have "some" and "others."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157602 Jan 6, 2013
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

In case you are wondering, I was the first to judge this post of yours: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157603 Jan 6, 2013
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/3...

33:26 And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some.
33:27 And He caused you to inherit their land and their houses and their wealth, and land ye have not trodden. Allah is ever Able to do all things.

I love it when passages of the Qur'an are posted in King James' English!

bmz

Singapore

#157604 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
You shouldn't have done that. A liar will only use reference from another liar and that is exactly what you did.

It is good that I noticed that lie and brought it up.

Keep in mind that the silent majority of international is also reading your lies.

bmz

Singapore

#157605 Jan 6, 2013
jesus is wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 12 DISCIPLES OF JESUS:
http://www.ichthus.info/Disciples/intro.html
Nobody knows what really happened to them.

Even the gospels do not talk about all of them. John did not mention the name of almost half.

Anyway, what was the contribution from each good-for-nothing disciple?

bmz

Singapore

#157606 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
Braindead Muslim Zealot,
In case you are wondering, I was the first to judge this post of yours: http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...
I never wonder and I can't be bothered. No worries.

You are the one, who is very sensitive. lol!

bmz

Singapore

#157607 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
The Jews of Banu Nadir, Banu Qaynuqa and Banu Quraizah got the punishment, they deserved.
Period!

Even your pet source Wikipedia confirms that they were treacherous and conspired with the Meccan pagans. And they worked against the man, who had made peace between those Jewish tribes, who were fighting with each other.

Banu Nadir and Banu Qaynuqa begged to be allowed to go into exile and they were allowed. The leaders of Banu Quraizah, who had conspired with the pagans to annihilate the Prophet and Muslims, were killed.

Safiyah became the mother of all believers and never grumbled like the polemicists and you. Can you show me any ahaadith showing Safiyah talking against the Prophet and Islam? Nothing!

You should talk more about the millions of Jews killed by European Christians and also about those killed in Christian countries during WW II more often. While you are at it, tell us also about the Christian hate of the Jews that lasted for centuries.

bmz

Singapore

#157608 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
I love it when passages of the Qur'an are posted in King James' English!
But I don't like the King James' English in which the Christian Bible was written.

I like the one translated by Wycliffe in the 14th Century.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157609 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't have done that. A liar will only use reference from another liar and that is exactly what you did.
It is good that I noticed that lie and brought it up.
Keep in mind that the silent majority of international is also reading your lies.
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

You DELIBERATELY ignore the FACT that I have posted MULTIPLE renditions of that stinking passage, and from MUSLIM sources. I'm sure that the "silent majority of international," if it reads your unrelenting blather at all, is wondering how you can be so obtuse and uncomprehending.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157610 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews of Banu Nadir, Banu Qaynuqa and Banu Quraizah got the punishment, they deserved.
Period!
Even your pet source Wikipedia confirms that they were treacherous and conspired with the Meccan pagans. And they worked against the man, who had made peace between those Jewish tribes, who were fighting with each other.
Banu Nadir and Banu Qaynuqa begged to be allowed to go into exile and they were allowed. The leaders of Banu Quraizah, who had conspired with the pagans to annihilate the Prophet and Muslims, were killed.
Safiyah became the mother of all believers and never grumbled like the polemicists and you. Can you show me any ahaadith showing Safiyah talking against the Prophet and Islam? Nothing!
You should talk more about the millions of Jews killed by European Christians and also about those killed in Christian countries during WW II more often. While you are at it, tell us also about the Christian hate of the Jews that lasted for centuries.
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

You will ALWAYS argue that the Jews "got the punishment, they deserved."

The Jew Safiyah, mentioned only in the HADITH accounts that you reject as "fairy tales," was the widow of the Jew Kinanah "the traitor" who was tortured with fire and then beheaded by that murdering thief of a "prophet" of yours PRIMARILY because he would not reveal where his tribe's treasure, a.k.a., "lawful BOOTY," was hidden.

Only a willfully blind Muslim, such as you are, would believe that a Jewish woman whose Jewish husband was murdered by a stinking Arabian prophet wannabe, would galdly embrace the religion of her husband's murderers. If she never spoke against Mohammad and his fucked-up religion, PERHAPS IT'S BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE TORTURED WITH FIRE AND THEN BEHEADED, HMMM???
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157611 Jan 6, 2013
CORRECTION:

Only a willfully blind Muslim, such as you are, would believe that a Jewish woman whose Jewish husband was murdered by a stinking Arabian prophet wannabe, would GLADLY embrace the religion of her husband's murderers. If she never spoke against Mohammad and his fucked-up religion, PERHAPS IT'S BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE TORTURED WITH FIRE AND THEN BEHEADED, HMMM???
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157612 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Period!
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

I have no doubt that it has NEVER occurred to you to wonder that maybe, just maybe, the Jewish tribes of Arabia were RIGHT to do whatever they needed to do to put an end to that bloody wild-eyed "prophet" of yours and his pretentious claims.

How many times do I need to post it before it penetrates your thick skull that it is my belief that the "Christians" who murdered Jews through the centuries did so for no good reason? They couldn't cite Jesus as an example or even as an apologist for this kind of ugly misbehavior, which is quite UNLIKE the example that your bloody "prophet" established for all time.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157616 Jan 6, 2013
jesus is wrote:
If the Bible was corrupted by the Jews after Jesus, why did the Christians not protest this change in scripture? And if it was the Christians corrupting the Bible, why did the Jews not protest? And if the Jews and Christians got together to change the Bible, why is there no record of this event?
The fact is, even the Qur’an makes no mention of changes in the Bible. All the Qur’an says is that the Jews and Christians didn’t obey what was written in their own scripture. It would be unreasonable for the Qur’an to say the Jews and Christians were not following their “corrupt” scriptures.
rabbee: so how much do you want to bet, that the name jesus and Yeshooah do not mean the same thing? and that there is no, jhvh in TheTorah?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157617 Jan 6, 2013
Word for the day:

Kinanah got the punishment he "deserved."

http://www.juancole.com/library/dictionary-of...

(2) The name of the Jewish chief of Khaibar who defended the fortress of Qamus against Muhammad. He was slain by order of the Prophet, who afterwards took Kinanah’s bride, Safiyah, to his home and married her.
Ishaq:510 "When the Apostle looked down on Khaybar he told his Companions,‘O Allah, Lord of the heavens and what they overshadow, and Lord of the Devils and what into error they throw, and Lord of the winds and what they winnow, we ask Thee for the booty of this town and its people. We take refuge in Thee from its evil and the evil of its people. Forward in the name of Allah.' He used to say this of every town he raided."

b) Mohammed attacked the town of farmers by military surprise and promised them that evil is with him.

Bukhari:V5B59N510"Allah's Apostle reached Khaybar at night. It was his habit that, whenever he reached an enemy at night, he would not attack them till it was morning. When morning came, the Jews came out with their spades and baskets. When they saw the Prophet, they said,‘Muhammad! O dear God! It's Muhammad and his army!' The Prophet shouted,‘Allahu-Akbar! Khaybar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a nation, evil will be the morning for those who have been warned.'"

c) Slave trade. Mohammed needed money by selling slaves

Bukhari:V5B59N512"The Prophet offered the Fajr Prayer [the Prayer of Fear] near Khaybar when it was still dark. He said,‘Allahu-Akbar!'[Allah is Greatest] Khaybar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a hostile nation to fight, then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned.' Then the inhabitants of Khaybar came out running on their roads. The Prophet had their men killed; their children and woman were taken as captives."

Evidence that Mohammed wanted money by raiding Khaybar. He tortured Safiyah's husband to get information when treasure was buried. Later, Safiyah's husband was beheaded.

Tabari VIII:122/Ishaq:515 "Abi Huqayq [Safiyah's father] held the treasure of the Nadir [the second Jewish tribe Muhammad exiled from Yathrib]. He was brought to Allah's Messenger, and he questioned him. But Huqayq denied knowing where it was. So the Prophet questioned other Jews. One said,‘I have seen Kinanah [Safiyah's husband] walk around a ruin.' Muhammad had Kinanah brought to him and said,‘Do you know that if we find it, I shall kill you.'‘Yes,' Kinanah answered."

Tabari VIII:122/Ishaq:515 "The Prophet commanded that the ruin should be dug up. Some treasure was extracted from it. Then Muhammad asked Kinanah for the rest. He refused to surrender it; so Allah's Messenger gave orders concerning him to Zubayr, saying,‘Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah's chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157618 Jan 6, 2013
Yes, Braindead Muslim Zealot is happy to appeal to the Hadith accounts when he thinks that they support his arguments. Otherwise, they are "fairy tales."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE