Who Is Allah?

There are 220117 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157623 Jan 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try to respond to my comments below. I am confident in your ability to do so based on the fact that you are well schooled by your overlords plus you are an intelligent man. My memory tells me that you are a graduate of an Ivy League college but I could be wrong. However,if correct it confirms your intelligence.
Using scriptures ONLY define the word Jew.
Using scriptures ONLY tell me if God made any covenants with a people called Israel/Jews.
Using scriptures ONLY tell me when did the seed of Israel become Israelites.
Here is help:"And Pharaoh sent, and, behold, there was not one of the cattle of the ISRAELITES dead. And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, and he did not let the people go." Exodus 9:7
Using basic common sense ONLY tell me who are Israelites.
Finally, quote the scripture that supports the idea that Jacob's name was changed to ISRAEL because of a COVENANT. In other words, demonstrate that the name Israel came about because of a COVENANT.
nope
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157624 Jan 6, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-gentile Bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford must know the claim by non-gentiles..."if not for the loving Christian persecution and murder since around 200AD, there would be atleast 800,000,000 non-gentiles will be alive today".
Question to Buford:
Why were millions of non-gentiles murdered, beheaded, slaughtered, burned alive and boiled in oil by Banu Jesus - the European Christians over centuries?
What wrong had they done?
Was it because they believed in one God, while the Banu Europe or Banu Church believed in three and also believed that the non-gentiles MURDERED ONE of their THREE GODS?
rabbee: your assumption of their being, true to G-D is a false assumption. and pestilences, plagues, and famines, for not being true to G-D, appears in many forms. the black plague, was truer to G-D than all those who died from it. even wwii plague was truer to G-D, than all those who died in it. even the civil war in syria today, is true to G-D than all those who died and are to die.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157625 Jan 6, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly the same will be done to the "last Palestinian" in the zionist land of terror?
There were no Palestinians until Mr Arafat coined that label.

Most internal surveys of Israeli Arabs indicate NO desire on their behalf to join any future Palestinian state.

I guess your "zionist land of terror" is less scary in reality to them than any potential "Palestinian land of terror".
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157626 Jan 6, 2013
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>Tabari VIII:130 "The Messenger said during his final illness,'Two religions cannot coexist in the Arabian Peninsula.' Umar investigated the matter, then sent to the Jews, saying:'Allah has given permission for you to be expelled; for I have received word that the Prophet said that two religions cannot coexist in Arabia."
rabbee: muslems idolators cannot even exis,t with peace among themselves. so the muslem idolatry, cannot even offer peace to this world. no amount of idolatry, can give this world with peace.

what is the point, of overthrowing the plague of one idolatry for another?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157627 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't have done that. A liar will only use reference from another liar and that is exactly what you did.
It is good that I noticed that lie and brought it up.
Keep in mind that the silent majority of international is also reading your lies.
rabbee: so how is that better, than you liars using the lies of the false prophet muhammed?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#157629 Jan 6, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so how is that better, than you liars using the lies of the false prophet muhammed?
I was talking to our in-house liar Buford. He lies too much and comes up with nothing but lies upon lies.

Was Jesus a biblical prophet?
bmz

Singapore

#157630 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Braindead Muslim Zealot,
You DELIBERATELY ignore the FACT that I have posted MULTIPLE renditions of that stinking passage, and from MUSLIM sources. I'm sure that the "silent majority of international," if it reads your unrelenting blather at all, is wondering how you can be so obtuse and uncomprehending.
I can't entertain your lies. You lied and you were taken to task. The more you talk, you will spout more lies and the silent majority of the international readers will know you well.

Stop lying, Buford! I have already shown many times that you are a habitual liar. Truth runs miles away from you.
bmz

Singapore

#157631 Jan 6, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Braindead Muslim Zealot,
I have no doubt that it has NEVER occurred to you to wonder that maybe, just maybe, the Jewish tribes of Arabia were RIGHT to do whatever they needed to do to put an end to that bloody wild-eyed "prophet" of yours and his pretentious claims.

How many times do I need to post it before it penetrates your thick skull that it is my belief that the "Christians" who murdered Jews through the centuries did so for no good reason?

They couldn't cite Jesus as an example or even as an apologist for this kind of ugly misbehavior, which is quite UNLIKE the example that your bloody "prophet" established for all time.
Another lie!

They called them Christ Killers. It is not about you. It is all about dirty Christianity that that had million of Jews killed for no valid reason, while KInana and his leading colleagues were killed for treachery and deceit.

And the hatred which was sowed by Jesus was nurtured and grown by the writers of the gospels and other books of the New Testament. The founding Fathers of the Church brought that hate to an extreme.

No one can deny this fact! And we have to keep letting the silent majority of international readers taht the Christian faith was the culprit, who destroyed millions of Jews. If they had not been killed, there would have been two hundred million Jews.
bmz

Singapore

#157632 Jan 6, 2013
uhuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus didn't leave behind any writing
only a huge blank inviting others to do it for him
he had time to write a letter to King Abgar of Edessa though (Eusebius)
and draw smiley faces on the sand (John 8:6) lol
Actually, it is a well known fact that Jesus did not come with anything new, brought nothing new, gave nothing new and left behind nothing.

You are right. If he had really written something, that would have been reported.
bmz

Singapore

#157633 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: is it really against G-D'S Law, to kill a false prophet? in your assumption that muhammed, is not a false prophet. when we already know, he is a liar claiming to be the last prophet. when he can't even be, the last false prophet either.
Did you kill the false lying prophet Jesus or not? Tell me, Rabbee.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157634 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
I can't entertain your lies. You lied and you were taken to task. The more you talk, you will spout more lies and the silent majority of the international readers will know you well.
Stop lying, Buford! I have already shown many times that you are a habitual liar. Truth runs miles away from you.
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

The problem really is that YOU can't "entertain" the cold, hard truth about that bloody, thieving, rape-enabling and enslaving "prophet" of yours who made "Allah" complicit in all of his predatory conduct.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#157635 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does it reflect a very large number. Some will always remain some. Some cannot be many.
You are right on one point. It could mean a party of men also.
Of course, it does not mean a few. However, it also does not mean 600-900.
It does not mean 600-900 but it doesn't exclude it.

We don't know the exact number of the members of the Quraysh tribe.

If they were 3000 individuals and something like 600-900 of those members were killed, the use of the word 'some' in that context is more than appropriate.
bmz

Singapore

#157636 Jan 6, 2013
uhuh wrote:
Jesus didn't leave behind any writing because...
it was not his intention to start a new religion
That is correct, uhuh.

Good night to you and all.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157637 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to our in-house liar Buford. He lies too much and comes up with nothing but lies upon lies.
Was Jesus a biblical prophet?
rabbee: hypocrite! you do, the very same thing as he.

and i do not know of any true prophet, by the name of jesus. with your attempts, to make Yeshooah a false prophet with a fake name.

more or less, using your false prophets words. to try and make me look, like a false prophet in this second coming of Yeshooah Adam. G-D and i, do not appreciate, the efforts of any of you idolators.

don't care what other story, all you idolators of g-ds think you are in. i am here in ThisStory of Creation again, from HaShem G-D.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157638 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
The founding Fathers of the Church brought that hate to an extreme.
No one can deny this fact!
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

Here's your Jew loving "prophet" at his "Allah" inspired best. No one can deny this fact!

Qur'an 4:44 "Have you not considered those to whom a portion of the Book has been given? They traffic in error and desire that you should go astray. But Allah has full knowledge of your enemies. Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, saying,'We hear and we disobey' with a twist of their tongues they slander Faith.... Allah has cursed them for disbelief."

Qur'an 4:47 "O you People of the Book to whom the Scripture has been given, believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming and verifying what was possessed by you, before We destroy your faces beyond all recognition, turning you on your backs, and curse you as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of Allah Must be executed."

Qur'an 4:160 "For the iniquity of the Jews We made unlawful for them certain (foods) in that they hindered many from Allah's Way, that they took usury, though they were forbidden, and that they devoured men's wealth on false pretenses, We have prepared for those among them who reject [Islamic] Faith a painful doom."

Qur'an 5:59 "Say:'People of the Book! Do you disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah, and the revelation that has come to us and that which came before?' Say:'Shall I point out to you something much worse than this by the treatment it received from Allah? Those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom He transformed into apes and swine."

Qur'an 2:64 "But you [Jews] went back on your word and were lost losers. So become apes, despised and hated. We made an example out of you."
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157639 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you kill the false lying prophet Jesus or not? Tell me, Rabbee.
rabbee: your attempts to murder me again, with your fake name have all failed.

It was me and this worlds grandmother, that you all had put to death with your lying again. in never a different story from TheG-D of Only ThisStory of Creation again. and you shall all destroy yourselves, lying about it again.
bmz

Singapore

#157640 Jan 6, 2013
To my dear friend HughBe

My sincere apologies to you for today's exchanges with my in-house liar friend Buford.

I know you understand me well and the reasons for hammering back but still I feel sad, when I think of good fellow Christians like you. Being a believer in an eye for an eye, and a tooth for the tooth, I try to educate Buford in a similar manner.

Please do not mind and ignore my posts.

Salaams and good night from Singapore

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#157641 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie!
They called them Christ Killers. It is not about you. It is all about dirty Christianity that that had million of Jews killed for no valid reason, while KInana and his leading colleagues were killed for treachery and deceit.
And the hatred which was sowed by Jesus was nurtured and grown by the writers of the gospels and other books of the New Testament. The founding Fathers of the Church brought that hate to an extreme.
No one can deny this fact! And we have to keep letting the silent majority of international readers taht the Christian faith was the culprit, who destroyed millions of Jews. If they had not been killed, there would have been two hundred million Jews.
It must burn a lot the fact that Muhammad has killed your loved Jews like if they were animals. And having nothing to say to justify that, you're trying to attack Europeans.

Still we have to read from you that you condemn the using of violance against Jews from your prophet and from other Muslims as well, the latter came out from Frijoles posts that you have at first played around and then ignored.

But you care about Jews, don't you?

Let me guess, all your concern about it, is just an excuse to use against Christians, and not that you care about the use of violence against Jews, from any one, Muslims included.

Hypocrite.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157642 Jan 6, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not mean 600-900 but it doesn't exclude it.
We don't know the exact number of the members of the Quraysh tribe.
If they were 3000 individuals and something like 600-900 of those members were killed, the use of the word 'some' in that context is more than appropriate.
Just remember that "The Messenger of Allah" only ordered the executions of those who truly DESERVED IT, like Kinanah the Treasurer of Khaybar who wouldn't reveal where his tribe's loot was hidden, or Ashraf the Jewish poet who wrote satirical verses about Mohammad and thereby "hurt the cause of Allah."
bmz

Singapore

#157643 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: hypocrite! you do, the very same thing as he.
and i do not know of any true prophet, by the name of jesus. with your attempts, to make Yeshooah a false prophet with a fake name.
more or less, using your false prophets words. to try and make me look, like a false prophet in this second coming of Yeshooah Adam. G-D and i, do not appreciate, the efforts of any of you idolators.
don't care what other story, all you idolators of g-ds think you are in. i am here in ThisStory of Creation again, from HaShem G-D.
Thanks for confirming Buford, a hypocrite and thanks fro confirming Jesus a false prophet, Rabbee. lol!

Please keep staying in your TheTorah and do not come down to earth. If you do, folks would not declare you a person of healthy mind..

Good night

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... Sat Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
News No, American Christianity is not dead May 19 New Perspective 1
News POLL: Americans Turning Away from Religion May 15 Bible boy 1
News Carl Sagan as prophet of neo-Pagan Atheism May 12 geezerjock 1
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 11 garnetten 502
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) May 8 Over and Done 27
More from around the web