Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,333

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#157548 Jan 5, 2013
jesus is wrote:
If the Bible was corrupted by the Jews after Jesus, why did the Christians not protest this change in scripture? And if it was the Christians corrupting the Bible, why did the Jews not protest? And if the Jews and Christians got together to change the Bible, why is there no record of this event?

The fact is, even the Qur’an makes no mention of changes in the Bible. All the Qur’an says is that the Jews and Christians didn’t obey what was written in their own scripture. It would be unreasonable for the Qur’an to say the Jews and Christians were not following their “corrupt” scriptures.
Since brother Jesus left no scripture, the Christians had nothing. They did not even have an exact copy of the Jewish Holy Scriptures with them. They knew nothing, so they could not protest at anything. They were clueless.

What they had was a very poor translation of the Torah, known as the Septuagint written in the non-scriptural market language Greek, which the Jews did not even read or recite. Even the Jews do NOT read or recite from the Christians' Old Testament. Most of them do NOT even touch it.

That translation was not an authorized and an approved translation. It was done for the private collection of Ptolemy.

The Jewish Holy Scriptures were edited, corrupted and forged by the early Church fathers, who were at them for a few centuries and came up with a "Reverse Engineered" book, known as the Old Testament. There was no such thing as the Old Testament and this book was plagiarized and copied wholesale by the Church, which needed to have a scripture of some sort, badly.

The Church fathers dug into the Greek translation and tried their level best to show Jesus in the Jewish Holy Scriptures and even a dry twig, was considered as pointing to Jesus. Corruption was rampant in the first ten centuries. It only stopped after the arrival of printing press.

The Jews did not protest because they knew the Old Testament was a forgery, full of perversions and they did not care, because they had the right ones with them. Also, the Christians had no access to their Holy Scriptures.

People did write books and presented them as if they were from God.

bmz

Singapore

#157549 Jan 5, 2013
jesus is wrote:
When did they change it?
Was it before Muhammed reead it or after?
We have thousands of manuscripts older than MY-HAM-HEAD THAT AGREE WITH OUT BIBLES TODAY.
They did it before the arrival of Muhammad. However, the corruption was at the peak during the first five centuries. The next five centuries saw a lot more.

You have thousands of manuscripts but not even two are alike. Let me present this from Wycliffe, who did the first translation of the Bible in English during the 14th Century:

John 1:

" 1 In the bigynnyng was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word.

2 This was in the bigynnyng at God.

3 Alle thingis weren maad bi hym, and withouten hym was maad no thing, that thing that was maad."

And now look at this fraud and forgery, which must have come after the 15th Century:

"John 1 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was at God, and God was the word.

[In the beginning was the word, that is, God's Son, and the word was at God, and God was the word.]

2 This was in the beginning at God.
3 All things were made by him, and without him was made nothing [nought], that thing that was made. "

See the fraud?

Wycliffe must have turned in his grave!!!

And now a great lie and distortion has a new translation: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. "

bmz

Singapore

#157550 Jan 5, 2013
El Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to be corrected if I am wrong but when we say 'some he slew and some he made captive' it does not mean they were few in numbers. The word 'some' in this case clearly means that a proportion of the vanquished were killed, in this case the males, and another proportion of the vanquished, women and children, were taken as captives. It does not refer to any specific numbers.
Neither does it reflect a very large number. Some will always remain some. Some cannot be many.

You are right on one point. It could mean a party of men also.

Of course, it does not mean a few. However, it also does not mean 600-900.

The point is that those, who received the death sentence, had plotted to kill the Prophet and destroy the infant Islam, with the help of the pagans, whom they had approached and sided with.

bmz

Singapore

#157551 Jan 5, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Imam Some vs. Many,
YOU would judge me as "silly and idiotic" for throwing your own sacred bullshit back in your snarling and uncomprehending face.
In your post #157517, you deliberately misquoted:

"Qur'an:33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before." "

I judged you right when I rubbed dung in your face as advised in Malachi. And whenever I judge you, I always let you know.

bmz

Singapore

#157552 Jan 5, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
What is the difference between "some" and "many?" No matter the number, the fact, "that no one can deny," is that your prophet was a MURDERER of captives.
Why don't you consider that a summary trial of treacherous men, who had planned to wipe out the Prophet and the Muslims? It would be easy on you, if you did that.

Think of the summary trial of Banu Afghanistan. Was fast and justified, because 3,000 plus Banu America had died due to an action by a rogue. Right?

bmz

Singapore

#157553 Jan 5, 2013
Changing topic.

Let us discuss Banu Israel and their killing in Europe.

Question to Buford:

Why were millions of Jews murdered, beheaded, slaughtered, burned alive and boiled in oil by Banu Jesus, I mean the European Christians over centuries?

What was their fault? Had they sided with a particular Banu Europe? What wrong had they done?

Was it because they believed in one God, while the Banu Europe or Banu Church believed in three?

bmz

Singapore

#157554 Jan 5, 2013
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY? WHY NOT? WHY DIDN'T ALLAH MAKE HIM?
Why didn't Allah send him back after saving him?....you stupid bluddy fool.
What for? To have him killed?

It was a total recall.

He was withdrawn, as the mission was not going anywhere. Also, he had wasted three years in the Israel Forum, getting embroiled in Tu Quoque and Red Herrings. He was exactly in the same situation as the one at Topix Forums.

John had already lost his head, so it was prudent to pull the man out. When you save a person from drowning, you don't throw him back into the sea.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157557 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
Changing topic.
Let us discuss Banu Israel and their killing in Europe.
Question to Buford:
Why were millions of Jews murdered, beheaded, slaughtered, burned alive and boiled in oil by Banu Jesus, I mean the European Christians over centuries?
What was their fault? Had they sided with a particular Banu Europe? What wrong had they done?
Was it because they believed in one God, while the Banu Europe or Banu Church believed in three?
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-432...

Afghan papers shed light on Jewish life

National library in Jerusalem unveils cache of 1,000-year-old documents written by Jewish community, which were discovered by chance in cave which have served as hideouts for Taliban insurgents

A cache of 1,000-year-old documents written by the Jewish community in Afghanistan and unveiled in Jerusalem on Thursday sheds unprecedented light on the mediaeval Jewish community in central Asia.......

....The collection gives an unprecedented look into the lives of Jews in ancient Persia in the 11th century. The paper manuscripts, preserved over the centuries by the dry, shady conditions of the caves, include writings in Hebrew, Aramaic, Judea-Arabic and the unique Judeo-Persian language from that era, which was written in Hebrew letters.

"It was the Yiddish of Persian Jews," said Ben-Shammai.

.....He said the Jewish community in the region at the time lived largely like others in the Muslim world, as a "tolerated minority" that was treated better than under Christian rule. Afghanistan's Jewish community numbered as many as 40,000 in the late 19th century, after Persian Jews fled forced conversion.

By the mid-20th century, only about 5,000 remained, and most emigrated after Israel's creation in 1948. A lone Jewish man remains in Afghanistan, while 25,000 Jews live in neighboring Iran — Israel's bitter enemy.....

bmz

Singapore

#157558 Jan 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-432...
Afghan papers shed light on Jewish life
National library in Jerusalem unveils cache of 1,000-year-old documents written by Jewish community, which were discovered by chance in cave which have served as hideouts for Taliban insurgents
A cache of 1,000-year-old documents written by the Jewish community in Afghanistan and unveiled in Jerusalem on Thursday sheds unprecedented light on the mediaeval Jewish community in central Asia.......

....The collection gives an unprecedented look into the lives of Jews in ancient Persia in the 11th century. The paper manuscripts, preserved over the centuries by the dry, shady conditions of the caves, include writings in Hebrew, Aramaic, Judea-Arabic and the unique Judeo-Persian language from that era, which was written in Hebrew letters.

"It was the Yiddish of Persian Jews," said Ben-Shammai.

.....He said the Jewish community in the region at the time lived largely like others in the Muslim world, as a "tolerated minority" that was treated better than under Christian rule. Afghanistan's Jewish community numbered as many as 40,000 in the late 19th century, after Persian Jews fled forced conversion.

By the mid-20th century, only about 5,000 remained, and most emigrated after Israel's creation in 1948. A lone Jewish man remains in Afghanistan, while 25,000 Jews live in neighboring Iran — Israel's bitter enemy.....
Yes, that is correct and the Jews lived a better but a simple life in all Muslim countries.

I do believe that if the modern state of Israel had not been created, the Jews would have lived happily along with their Muslim counterparts in the states that they lived in.

The treatment of Jews in the Christian Europe, has always been a nightmare and a thing of the recent past. That episode of centuries ignited by the massive killing just seventy years ago, was the main reason that the state of Israel was formed.

After reading your post, I searched and found this. Liked it very much. Lovely pics. Hope you will like them too.

bmz

Singapore

#157559 Jan 6, 2013
@ Frijoles

Sorry, I forgot to add the link:

http://www.afghanistan-photos.com/crbst_30.ht...
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157560 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since brother Jesus left no scripture, the Christians had nothing. They did not even have an exact copy of the Jewish Holy Scriptures with them. They knew nothing, so they could not protest at anything. They were clueless.
What they had was a very poor translation of the Torah, known as the Septuagint written in the non-scriptural market language Greek, which the Jews did not even read or recite. Even the Jews do NOT read or recite from the Christians' Old Testament. Most of them do NOT even touch it.
That translation was not an authorized and an approved translation. It was done for the private collection of Ptolemy.
The Jewish Holy Scriptures were edited, corrupted and forged by the early Church fathers, who were at them for a few centuries and came up with a "Reverse Engineered" book, known as the Old Testament. There was no such thing as the Old Testament and this book was plagiarized and copied wholesale by the Church, which needed to have a scripture of some sort, badly.
The Church fathers dug into the Greek translation and tried their level best to show Jesus in the Jewish Holy Scriptures and even a dry twig, was considered as pointing to Jesus. Corruption was rampant in the first ten centuries. It only stopped after the arrival of printing press.
The Jews did not protest because they knew the Old Testament was a forgery, full of perversions and they did not care, because they had the right ones with them. Also, the Christians had no access to their Holy Scriptures.
People did write books and presented them as if they were from God.
a
YOU FN KNOW NOTHINGY YOU IMBICILE!!!!!!!!!
YoYoMa

Alphen Aan Den Rijn, Netherlands

#157562 Jan 6, 2013
Just an atheist passing through

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#157563 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
@ Frijoles
Sorry, I forgot to add the link:
http://www.afghanistan-photos.com/crbst_30.ht...
thanks

There used to be two Jews left in Afghanistans. Ironically, they hated each other. A few years ago one of them moved to Israel. There were a few newspaper articles about this.

What I find even more sad is the history and culture of the Persian Jews - they even had their own langauge! Yet Iran and Israel are considered enemies now.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157564 Jan 6, 2013
THE FIRST FOLLOWERS OF JESUS WERE JEWS
and so their scriptures were the Jewish scriptures. They read them and studied them, praying their prayers and singing their songs.

bmz

Singapore

#157565 Jan 6, 2013
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
a
YOU FN KNOW NOTHINGY YOU IMBICILE!!!!!!!!!
Hello, Sweet Dolt

Me? Na! I know a lot.

It is you, who does not even know how to spell the word. The correct spelling is imbecile. Imbecile!

bmz

Singapore

#157566 Jan 6, 2013
jesus is wrote:
THE FIRST FOLLOWERS OF JESUS WERE JEWS
and so their scriptures were the Jewish scriptures. They read them and studied them, praying their prayers and singing their songs.
They had no scriptures. Jesus and his discipels did not leave any.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157568 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since brother Jesus left no scripture, the Christians had nothing.
BECAUSE RELIGION WAS TAUGHT ORALLY FK-FACE!
Not alot of people could read remember??????

bmz

Singapore

#157569 Jan 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks
There used to be two Jews left in Afghanistans. Ironically, they hated each other. A few years ago one of them moved to Israel. There were a few newspaper articles about this.

What I find even more sad is the history and culture of the Persian Jews - they even had their own langauge! Yet Iran and Israel are considered enemies now.
lol!

How nice, if both were still communicating. May be the 2nd last wanted the last to emigrate.

Iran and Israel were friends during the Shah's regime. The enmity grew only because of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. As the Arab leaders were docile and provided only lip service, Iran became more vocal and rhetorics flew from both sides.

The Persian Jews still have their Scriptures in Hebrew. However, the learned Rabbis handle that. The situation is similar to that of non-Arab Muslims, most of whom cannot speak Arabic but can pray in Arabic..

bmz

Singapore

#157570 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, Jesusess

Should read: They had no scriptures. Jesus and his disciples did not leave any.

Thanks, Jesusess
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157571 Jan 6, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
LISTEN TO ME!
SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!!!!

not many people could read and write and if they could they would have needed to be able to afford texts!!!!! RIGHT?
And because the desciples were being executed for what they taught, Matthew wrote his teachings down!....then he too was executed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Thu thefinestallmoved... 16
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
Shadow Energy / Shadow Magic (Feb '08) Nov '14 scribbles 25
More from around the web