Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,336

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#157437 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop posting in my name, brownie Rajal, I know you wish to be lol
Alex,

It is time to register officially. Better do that, bro.

Salaams
BMZ
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157440 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Little cow worshipper.
rabbee: well then it is official, it is still your bull against his.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157441 Jan 4, 2013
Buford wrote:
George,
Islam ISN'T submitting to the ONE GOD. It IS submitting to MOHAMMAD'S rules of conduct, period.
Deal with it, MORON.
rabbee: well at least, someone else's after the fact rules of muhammed. since i have serious doubts, they are all muhammeds.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157442 Jan 4, 2013
Tony Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in the refined and educated nation called the United States we use Merriam Webster as our standard.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ant...
Definition of ANTI-SEMITISM
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group
rabbee: well i seriously doubt, that is the real definition of all idolatry against G-D.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157443 Jan 4, 2013
Tony Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in the refined and educated nation called the United States we use Merriam Webster as our standard.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ant...
Definition of ANTI-SEMITISM
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group
rabbee: and please do not tell me, that merriam webster is not a liar too.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157444 Jan 4, 2013
Tony Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
Or else what? Wait...don't tell me...I'll figure it out....
YES! I get to go to Islamic hell!
OF COURSE! IT STANDS TO REASON, that because I reject the rape-enabling murdering thief and liar from the caves of Mecca as a FALSE PROPHET, in spite of the fact that he said in his INFALLIBLE RECITATION known as the QUR'AN that he was a TRUE PROPHET, I get to drink PUS and BOILING WATER in Islamic hell while my SKIN gets burned off repeatedly, FOREVER and EVER and EVER and EVER...
Talk about job security!
rabbee: first you have to become a muslem, to be in islamic hell today. or become a christian, to be in christian hell now. or become a jew, to be in jewish hell also. cause if you are not true to G-D, here in the story of creation again. you are going to get hell, for lying about it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157445 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
No wonder why god transformed the non-gentiles into pigs and apes...
Special thanks to Butt(head)ford to widespread Allah's words, He may be happy for you and rewards you in the afterlife for that lol
rabbee: yeah! cause your being a writing snake, shaking his own tale in your own ink well is sooooo much better.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157446 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...you are brilliantly stupid!
Tell us this mr jesus...
Why aren't there similar strong verses referring to addultery if a woman marries a divorced man?
LOL...
rabbee: then you are not, so brilliantly stupid.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157447 Jan 4, 2013
Tony Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww...BJ slept with young boys and whacked demons off women of ill repute, offered living tadpole water to quench the "thirst" of women whose husbands are at work!
rabbee: oh wow! witches, on a witch hunt. how clever, of you. is it time for, the duck scale yet?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157448 Jan 4, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
My life is certainly better than yours Frijoles.
The Non Gentiles are ridden with fear and paranoia while the Gentiles are free to roam and ask searching questions.
This is less about Islam, Christianity or Judaism but more about exposioing deliberate efforts by some groups to mislead others.
rabbee: and your fantasy thinking, and projectionism is worth what? and maybe you should concentrate, on your group's deliberate efforts to mislead others? there is no true point, in condemning others with your own form of being self-condemned.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#157449 Jan 4, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i seriously doubt, that is the real definition of all idolatry against G-D.
Can you better Merriam-Webster as a dictionary authority?

I can't.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157450 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't.
rabbee: i already have when G-D, came to speak to me about TheTorah. and their is no book, of merriam webster in The Written Torah Scroll. and if it is not in The Written Torah, then it must be a not here in TheTorah lie. there must be something wrong, with all of your books not in TheTorah. why are not any of your history books in TheTorah History? unless they, are all a lie. even adam's wife's name is not in TheTorah, because she is the liar still. and is the reason why, none of your names are in TheTorah(aka: TheBook of Life.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157451 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't.
rabbee: to place any of your books, above or equal TheTorah is a lie to begin with. and is as dangerous idolitry, as to hold the quran up higher than TheTorah. even alleged as anti-semitism, is the result of diverse idolitry. for which not even the jews*, seem to be immune to. and diverse idolitors, are great a punishing each other.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#157452 Jan 4, 2013
idolitry results in groups of gladiators in the ring doing battle to their deaths. and with some of your own gladiators, being traitors. just like in, "the highlander" collecting the souls of others.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157453 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole "theological non-fiscal non-gentile cliff hanger" ???
I am afraid to ask. Maybe you already defined this.
You and Hughbe have something else in common. You both have this private vocab that you assume everyone elese is in tune with.
You should really invite him over sometime. It would be a gas. I beleive the concept is called "parralel play".
Like your books that HughBe is not supposed to understand because they are in your non-gentile "private vocab".
The Talmudic reference to "naughty" Jesus and his "bad" mother springs to mind when we discuss "parallel play"?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157454 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah! cause your being a writing snake, shaking his own tale in your own ink well is sooooo much better.
Rabbee...the follwoing post is not from me AleX.
This is from the south asian linga boy...

"Alex123 aka WM wrote:
No wonder why god transformed the non-gentiles into pigs and apes...
Special thanks to Butt(head)ford to widespread Allah's words, He may be happy for you and rewards you in the afterlife for that lol"
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157455 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
rabbee: well then it is official, it is still your bull against his.
hmmm...that post was not from me either..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157456 Jan 4, 2013
Slave of Alex posting as Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop posting in my name, brownie Rajal, I know you wish to be lol
poor south asian boy rajesh martin enough42 suleman morales...and what else?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157457 Jan 4, 2013
Rajesh martin enough42 suleman morales the Slave of Alex posting as Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike you dear Hughbe is a true believer, and most importantly he's a gentile. He's way smarter than all of you, and very patient to deal with non-gentile ignorant fools of your level.
Last time I checked the dictionary there is no "elese" word on it. It must be a new non-gentile term I guess lol.
Do I have to teach the queen's English, a gentile language, to this non-gentile american? lol
Did you actually look for "elese", you moron?
There is a difference between typo and stupidity, you dumb ass...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157458 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you need to teach typing and editing.
If Hughbe is so smart, why do his arguments suffer from so many inconsistencies and inaccuracies?
Queens English is far from the universally accepted standard. Brittania is a dead empire.
That post was not from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 5 hr Big Log 17
torn sash 14 hr Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov 22 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
drawing with pen Nov '14 scribbles 1
More from around the web