Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
148,261 - 148,280 of 200,031 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Tony Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HughBe, Happy New Year to you and family.
Good points....
In other words our resident non-gentile apologist says "We reject Jesus and we don't want anything to do with him"!!
Buford is happy to accept the "expert" opinion of our resident non-gentile apologist when it comes to Prophet Muhammed but Buford is ignoring our resident non-gentile apologist's take on Jesus and his mother!
That makes buford an ignorant fool.
HughBe---Greetings Alex and may God bless you and your family abundantly in 2013.

Alex--Buford is happy to accept the "expert" opinion of our resident non-gentile apologist when it comes to Prophet Muhammed but Buford is ignoring our resident non-gentile apologist's take on Jesus and his mother!

That makes buford an ignorant fool.

HughBe--- Certainly that is one way of looking at him but not the only way.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhuh---"It has been taught: Many prophets arose FOR Israel, double the number of the Israelites who came out of Egypt" (Megillah 14a)
Frijoles---very little in the Talmud stands without a counter opinion.
HughBe--- PLEASE give the counter opinion, in the Talmud. Thanks.
If we REALLY search our hearts, we will come to the conclusion that the non-gentiles were concerned ONLY with their superiority of Gentiles and they "corrupted" God's word accordingly.

When Gentiles realise this bitter truth, they will abandon the non-gentile books in an effort to reach out to the ONE TRUE GOD.

The non-gentiles through their books are standing in the way of Gentiles and GOD!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This resident non-gentile is a two-faced person....
Unlike his tribal, racist, bigoted, sexist, anti-gentile religion with a slave god created by evil non-gentile writers, Islam invites ALL humans.
It is very unfair for that non-gentile apologist to come up with such lies.
His books are concerned ONLY with the non-gentile superiority over "gentiles who should be UTTERLY destroyed".
Quran invites ALL Children of Adam.
The Holy Prophet Muhammed pbuh, clarified this in his last sermon....
"...All mankind is from Adam and Eve. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; white has no superiority over black, nor does a black have any superiority over white; [none have superiority over another] except by piety and good action. "
Let our resident non-gentile apologist produce such a statement from his "prophets" or even his "true" master Judah!!
Frijoles wrote: like Nathanels idea - its particularism - the idea would be that Islam is for the Arabs only, and leave the rest of us the F alone.
It also allows for other religions - with the same caveat.

HughBe--- Is such a position in harmony with the Tanach?
If yes, support.

Alex---Let our resident non-gentile apologist produce such a statement from his "prophets" or even his "true" master Judah!!

HughBe--- I am waiting with bated breath for his support from the Tanach.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

correction ...superiority over Gentiles...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear HughBe, hope you realise you speak like a TRUE Believer.
This is what Holy Prophet Muhammed and Jesus said.
The god-men were making innovation..invention interpolation and insertion to make unlawful what God made lawful and to make lawful what God made unlawful.
This is the work of evil men.
They are doing it right now and many Gentiles haven't a clue!
Alex--- Dear HughBe, hope you realise you speak like a TRUE Believer.

HughBe--- Truthfully, that never entered my mind. TRUTH is what entered and is on my mind.

Alex---This is what Holy Prophet Muhammed and Jesus said.

HughBe--- flattering

Alex---The god-men were making innovation..invention interpolation and insertion to make unlawful what God made lawful and to make lawful what God made unlawful.

HughBe--- Correct.

Alex---They are doing it right now and many Gentiles haven't a clue!

HughBe--- Based on my experience here in Jamaica almost NOBODY is aware of the things that you speak of.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
If we REALLY search our hearts, we will come to the conclusion that the non-gentiles were concerned ONLY with their superiority of Gentiles and they "corrupted" God's word accordingly.
When Gentiles realise this bitter truth, they will abandon the non-gentile books in an effort to reach out to the ONE TRUE GOD.
The non-gentiles through their books are standing in the way of Gentiles and GOD!
The corruption is found mainly in the Talmud but "CORRECTIONS" have been done to the scriptures to reflect CORRUPTED teachings.

One example, the replacement of the name Jehovah in some scriptures.

Note this quote "The MT was primarily copied, EDITED and distributed by a group of Jews known as the Masoretes between the 7th and 10th centuries CE."

Where can the UNEDITED scriptures be found?

Have the rabbis PRESERVED the UNEDITED texts? If not, why not?

Are they that CARELESS to the point that they did not PRESERVE the original scriptures or is it a matter that they are CORRUPT and want to HIDE things from the Jewish people?
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles wrote: like Nathanels idea - its particularism - the idea would be that Islam is for the Arabs only, and leave the rest of us the F alone.
It also allows for other religions - with the same caveat.
HughBe--- Is such a position in harmony with the Tanach?
If yes, support.
Alex---Let our resident non-gentile apologist produce such a statement from his "prophets" or even his "true" master Judah!!
HughBe--- I am waiting with bated breath for his support from the Tanach.
Even easier - please demonstrate where in the tanach it says other peoples DONT have other prophets particular to them
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhuh---"It has been taught: Many prophets arose FOR Israel, double the number of the Israelites who came out of Egypt" (Megillah 14a)
Frijoles---very little in the Talmud stands without a counter opinion.
HughBe--- PLEASE give the counter opinion, in the Talmud. Thanks.
nope
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford posted....from an ANTI Muslim site....
Buford wrote:
Frijoles,
I regret to inform you that the skin burning off in hell forever and ever and ever and ever thing concerned unbelieving Jews, primarily, at least according to this site: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell ....
Usually our resident non-gentile apologists will squeal.."Ah that is from a neo fascist or antisemitic site"
BUT...
I did NOT hear from our TWO FACED resident non-gentile apologist any cries like "Ah that is an ANTI Muslim site...!!"
Rock on two faced non-gentile.
let us know when you get a life
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles--- i have no problem with accepting history that a man named jesus was around at that time.But that dosent mean I incorporate him into my religion.
HughBe--- Do you accept YOUR Jesus as your landsman?
Explain the meaning of "that dosent mean I incorporate him into my religion."
Do you wake up every morning thinking about Jesus?

I dont.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear HughBe, hope you realise you speak like a TRUE Believer.
This is what Holy Prophet Muhammed and Jesus said.
The god-men were making innovation..invention interpolation and insertion to make unlawful what God made lawful and to make lawful what God made unlawful.
They are doing it right now and many Gentiles haven't a clue!
Maybe you can get Hughbe to be a Muslim.

I look forward to your efforts.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wake up every morning thinking about Jesus?
I dont.
That is a good question.

I don't think HughBe or other Christians do that. Hardcore trinitarians might be doing that.

Folks will think of the LORD Almighty upon waking up.

For example, when I wake up, I praise only the LORD Almighty Allah straight away. I think HughBe will not think about Jesus but the LORD God Almighty. I am sure you do that too.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good question.
I don't think HughBe or other Christians do that. Hardcore trinitarians might be doing that.
Folks will think of the LORD Almighty upon waking up.
For example, when I wake up, I praise only the LORD Almighty Allah straight away. I think HughBe will not think about Jesus but the LORD God Almighty. I am sure you do that too.
I didnt mean to get too intensive regarding the difference between worship and think - I was using think in its most inclusive form.

The point is that Hughbe LIVES to discuss Jesus (or his equivalent). I dont. My attitude (out of profound respect for other peoples philosophies) is benign neglect. I dont have an oppositional self concept.

I dotn even "accept" the querying language on Alex (He asked - do you "accept" Jesus?). Accepting Jesus is a theological philosophy straight out of (a version of) Christianity. I just ignore. To a evangelical Christian that would be non acceptance. But to me it is ignoral - I have no use to think in some other's religious terms.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The corruption is found mainly in the Talmud but "CORRECTIONS" have been done to the scriptures to reflect CORRUPTED teachings.
One example, the replacement of the name Jehovah in some scriptures.
Note this quote "The MT was primarily copied, EDITED and distributed by a group of Jews known as the Masoretes between the 7th and 10th centuries CE."
Where can the UNEDITED scriptures be found?
Have the rabbis PRESERVED the UNEDITED texts? If not, why not?
Are they that CARELESS to the point that they did not PRESERVE the original scriptures or is it a matter that they are CORRUPT and want to HIDE things from the Jewish people?
When you try to question them, they immediately pounce on you crying "fascist..antisemite...ho locaust denier..nongentile hater" and all sorts of names...It is as if they have been given a "standard sales script"!!!
To me "Edited" means "Corrupted" and "Corrections" point to "Corruptions".
These books in the hands of naive Gentiles is a recipe for global catastrophy.
The Books say destroy all non-gentiles utterly and this is based on superiority of a race/tribe/nation as opposed to difference in faith/belief...and like mules the Gentiles carry these books with them.
Very Good question! Where are the UNEDITED(Uncorrupted) texts!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My life is certainly better than yours Frijoles.
The Non Gentiles are ridden with fear and paranoia while the Gentiles are free to roam and ask searching questions.
This is less about Islam, Christianity or Judaism but more about exposioing deliberate efforts by some groups to mislead others.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me the non-gentile "self preservation" bias button has been pressed?

Let us ask you again...
This is what non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford posted....from an ANTI Muslim site....
Buford wrote:
Frijoles,
I regret to inform you that the skin burning off in hell forever and ever and ever and ever thing concerned unbelieving Jews, primarily, at least according to this site: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell ....

Usually our resident non-gentile apologists will squeal.."Ah that is from a neo fascist or antisemitic site"

BUT...
I did NOT hear from our TWO FACED resident non-gentile apologist any cries like "Ah that is an ANTI Muslim site...!!"
Sauce for one is not sauce for the other?
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
When you try to question them, they immediately pounce on you crying "fascist..antisemite...ho locaust denier..nongentile hater" and all sorts of names...It is as if they have been given a "standard sales script"!!!
To me "Edited" means "Corrupted" and "Corrections" point to "Corruptions".
These books in the hands of naive Gentiles is a recipe for global catastrophy.
The Books say destroy all non-gentiles utterly and this is based on superiority of a race/tribe/nation as opposed to difference in faith/belief...and like mules the Gentiles carry these books with them.
Very Good question! Where are the UNEDITED(Uncorrupted) texts!
Nah, with Hughbe, we just ask him to learn Hebrew so he can stop saying dumb things

And when I do accuse him of hate it is an obvious reaction to his jihad against all things rabbis.

Well, are you going to invite him over for fresh goat meat or not?
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
My life is certainly better than yours Frijoles.

The Non Gentiles are ridden with fear and paranoia while the Gentiles are free to roam and ask searching questions.
This is less about Islam, Christianity or Judaism but more about exposioing deliberate efforts by some groups to mislead others.
But I didnt ask you to get a better life, just a life.

The rest of your post indicates not a minor hint of paranoa peakng through.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt mean to get too intensive regarding the difference between worship and think - I was using think in its most inclusive form.
The point is that Hughbe LIVES to discuss Jesus (or his equivalent). I dont. My attitude (out of profound respect for other peoples philosophies) is benign neglect. I dont have an oppositional self concept.
I dotn even "accept" the querying language on Alex (He asked - do you "accept" Jesus?). Accepting Jesus is a theological philosophy straight out of (a version of) Christianity. I just ignore. To a evangelical Christian that would be non acceptance. But to me it is ignoral - I have no use to think in some other's religious terms.
It is so easy for non-gentiles to take a slippery stance...
The whole "theological non-fiscal non-gentile cliff hanger" against Christian gentiles has to do with the total denial of Jesus by his fellow non-gentiles who attempted to murder him!
When the non-gentiles take a collective stance ion ignoring, rejecting or denying Jesus points to the accuracy of Gospel claims about the non-gentiles!!
Think..!
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me the non-gentile "self preservation" bias button has been pressed?
Let us ask you again...
Buford wrote:
Frijoles,
BUT...
Sauce for one is not sauce for the other?
Like many people in this world, I also have an outside life and dont always respond to everything here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••