Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,643

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#157374 Jan 4, 2013
Buford wrote:
Frijoles,
I regret to inform you that the skin burning off in hell forever and ever and ever and ever thing concerned unbelieving Jews, primarily, at least according to this site: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell....
Dont regret. I have thick skin - I can take it.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157376 Jan 4, 2013
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>What? A divorced woman can't ever get married and be happy again? What a stupid stupid Christian law. For a pussie this Jesus turns out to be a misogynist.
OH GREG, WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT???????
Where does it say a woman can't find happiness again?
Learn to bloody read.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157377 Jan 4, 2013
It says that the HUSBAND has done wrong unless he has good reason for the divorce (her unchastity). If he does it simply because he's tired of her and wants a young 6-YEAR-OLD chick, HE IS GUILTY IN GOD'S EYES!

Why do you read into it what's not there?
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157378 Jan 4, 2013
a
MUHAMMED WANTED A YOUNG CHICKIE TO FK!!!!!!! PROVING THAT HE IS NOT A PROPHET'S ARRRSSS-HOLE!
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157380 Jan 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
"Matt 5:32 I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery."
That is a very absurd verse. I don't believe that Jesus said that. Divorce was allowed by God.
This verse was definitely added by some misogynist, who did not know that Jesus, a faithful Jew himself, did not change any law.
WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK???????
Why did some 'misogynist' add it??????? So he could ignore the truth and hurt his own chances of an after-life?
WHERE'S YOUR FN PROOF?????

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#157381 Jan 4, 2013
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
OH GREG, WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT???????
Where does it say a woman can't find happiness again?
Learn to bloody read.
There is nothing about happiness in that silly and absurd verse. If you believe that Jesus said it, then it shows that Jesus was clueless and stupid and did not know the Law given to Moses.

Read my post again:

"Matt 5:32 I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

That is a very absurd verse. I don't believe that Jesus said that. Divorce was allowed by God.

This verse was definitely added by some misogynist, who did not know that Jesus, a faithful Jew himself, did not change any law.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157383 Jan 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would 'some misogynist' bother to leave in verse 17 which states 'Do not think I have come to abolish the law or the prophets'????? USE YOUR FN BRAIN IF YOU HAVE ONE.

bmz

Singapore

#157385 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157386 Jan 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that Jesus said it, then it shows that Jesus was clueless and stupid and did not know the Law given to Moses.
MATTHEW 19:7,8 FOR DUMMIES:

'7 “Why then,” they asked,“did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied,“Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

bmz

Singapore

#157387 Jan 4, 2013
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would 'some misogynist' bother to leave in verse 17 which states 'Do not think I have come to abolish the law or the prophets'????? USE YOUR FN BRAIN IF YOU HAVE ONE.
That was not written by a misogynist. That was the confirmation direct from the Horse's mouth. I mean Jesus confirms that the Law stood! It shows he changed nothing.

Under the scrutiny of verse 17, the following has no leg to stand upon:

You can see yourself how absurd that verse is. Must have come from some fucked up idiot, not Jesus.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157388 Jan 4, 2013
jesus is wrote:
a
MUHAMMED WANTED A YOUNG CHICKIE TO FK!!!!!!! PROVING THAT HE IS NOT A PROPHET'S ARRRSSS-HOLE!
a
DID AISHA HAVE MUHAMMED'S CHILD?????????
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157389 Jan 4, 2013
MY-KIDDIE-FN-HAM-HEAD IN THE BIBLE:

1 Timothy 4
'The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.'

bmz

Singapore

#157390 Jan 4, 2013
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
a
DID AISHA HAVE MUHAMMED'S CHILD?????????
No.

bmz

Singapore

#157391 Jan 4, 2013
jesus is wrote:
1 Timothy 4
'The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.'
It happened. After Jesus was long gone, wicked and evil men of the Church, under the inspiration from Satan and demons, abandoned faith and came up with weird teachings. They deceived people.

They should have been forced to sit on burning-hot charcoal.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#157392 Jan 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Thanks - I am glad SOMEONE acknowledged my pun

Its gets lonely here sometimes being ignored
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157393 Jan 4, 2013
Tony Blair wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg your pardon?
Oh dear oh dear...non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford has gone potty!
Are you the peace maker of palestine or the pss taker of palestine?
The latter obviously.
X factor and non-gentile bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford are poles apart!
You should be ashamed of yourself for licking butts of non-gentiles who insult your mangod AND his mother who to them are whore and son!
Deal with it MORON.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157394 Jan 4, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind.
Was Jesus, the "I am he", a prophet?
lol....
When the non-gentiles reject Jesus and his mother as "whore and son", that is fine by the brainless gentile Christian!!
How brainwashed are these morons.
Thankfully, some Churches are still aware of covert non-gentile games against Christ and his Mother.

What a dilemma for the brainless gentile, thanks to the non-gentile!!!
Either accept Muhammed AND Jesus PBUT or reject them both!!!

bmz

Singapore

#157395 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks - I am glad SOMEONE acknowledged my pun
Its gets lonely here sometimes being ignored
We should grow a lot more skin for the biblical Lake of Fire!

bmz

Singapore

#157396 Jan 4, 2013
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
MATTHEW 19:7,8 FOR DUMMIES:
'7 “Why then,” they asked,“did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”
8 Jesus replied,“Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”
These lines were also cooked up.

If you wish, I can do an exegesis of that part.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157398 Jan 4, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what non-gentile bu(utteredbuttturdlick)ford posted....from an ANTI Muslim site....
Buford wrote:
Frijoles,
I regret to inform you that the skin burning off in hell forever and ever and ever and ever thing concerned unbelieving Jews, primarily, at least according to this site: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell ....

Usually our resident non-gentile apologists will squeal.."Ah that is from a neo fascist or antisemitic site"

BUT...
I did NOT hear from our TWO FACED resident non-gentile apologist any cries like "Ah that is an ANTI Muslim site...!!"

Rock on two faced non-gentile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug '14 Ernie 117

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE