Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
148,201 - 148,220 of 200,117 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Yawn.... How boring are these american non-gentiles! lol
Qur'an 76:4 "Those who deny will wear collars and chains, yokes (of servitude) tying their hands to their necks; they will be the inmates of Hell.... They will witness Our (many) exemplary punishments! Verily, your Lord is severe in retribution."

Tell us about your "Lord's" mercies, slave of Mohammad. "HIS" severe retributions are "boring."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Exemplary punsihments! How KINKY!!!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Qur'an 40:9 "Those in the Fire will say to the guards and keepers of Hell:'Pray to your Lord to lighten the torment for a day!' They will say:'Did there not come to you your Messengers with Clear Signs?' They will say,'Yes.''Then pray (as you like)! But the prayer of the disbelievers is futile (and will go unanswered)!' They will present their excuses, but they will (only) have the curse and the home of misery."

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

George,

Qur'an 55:41 "The sinners will be seized by their forelock and feet. This is the Hell the sinners called a lie. They will go round and round between its fierce fires and boiling water. Which of the favors of your Lord will you then deny?"

You WISH this on your enemies. FACT.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Qur'an 52:14 "'This,' it will be said,'is the Fire, which you used to deny! Is this a magic fake? Burn therein, endure the heat; taste it. It's the same whether you bear it patiently, or not. This is My retaliation for what you did.'"

Isn't that so, GEORGE?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Qur'an 78:21 "Truly Hell is as a place of ambush, a resort for the rebellious. A dwelling place for the disbelievers. They will abide there forever. Therein they taste neither coolness nor any drink save a boiling water and a fluid, dark, murky, intensely cold, paralyzing, a dirty wound discharge. It is a fitting reward for them."

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Qur'an 85:1 "I swear by the Zodiacal Signs, woe to the makers of the pit of fire."

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Qur'an 84:10 "Soon will He cry for perdition, invoking destruction, throwing them into the scorching fire. They shall enter the fire and be forced to taste its burning."

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Qur'an 52:14 "'This,' it will be said,'is the Fire, which you used to deny! Is this a magic fake? Burn therein, endure the heat; taste it. It's the same whether you bear it patiently, or not. This is My retaliation for what you did.'"

IOW, "Allah/Mohammad" knows how to get even! Hell yes!!!
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Yawn.... How boring are these american non-gentiles! lol
Youre an embarrassment to Britannia
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
Youre an embarrassment to Britannia
What else can this anti-Christian, anti-Jew say? He has NEVER, to my knowledge, posted a defense of his "prophet" that ever addressed the things that Mohammad allegedly said, as recorded in the Qur'an.

That's why I post these quotes. Here's the link: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes.Islam
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

No wonder why god transformed the non-gentiles into pigs and apes...
Special thanks to Butt(head)ford to widespread Allah's words, He may be happy for you and rewards you in the afterlife for that lol

Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles,

I regret to inform you that the skin burning off in hell forever and ever and ever and ever thing concerned unbelieving Jews, primarily, at least according to this site: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell....
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Special thanks to Butt(head)ford to widespread Allah's words, He may be happy for you and rewards you in the afterlife for that lol
Naturally, you would echo and endorse a Jewish FABLE.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Idiot,

I post "Allah's words" to show what a vindictive bastard MUHAMMED was. You don't get it because you are poisoned by your hatreds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Qur'an 74:15 "They have offered stubborn opposition to Our Signs. Soon I will visit them with a mountain of calamities, imposing a fearful doom and a distressing punishment. For these men thought and plotted; so woe to them! They shall be cursed for their plots."

George,

Your "prophet" knew NOTHING about mercy. Congratulations. You are just like him.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams bro, this is Real Alex and seems an imposter is using my name.
You know how to check...ok?
Salaams
WM
It was easy to spot, bro.

The impostor wrote "Allah (pbuh)". I knew it straight away that it wasn't you.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
I post "Allah's words" to show what a vindictive bastard MUHAMMED was. You don't get it because you are poisoned by your hatreds.
You posted Allah's words to show Muhammad in a bad light.

Why don't you quote horrible and disgusting extracts from the crap Revelation by John, which shows how vindictive the bloody vengeful biblical BASTARD will be, on his second coming?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
You posted Allah's words to show Muhammad in a bad light.
Who said they were "Allah's words?"
bmz wrote:
Why don't you quote horrible and disgusting extracts from the crap Revelation by John, which shows how vindictive the bloody vengeful biblical BASTARD will be, on his second coming?
That's YOUR job.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said they were "Allah's words?"
You said that in your post # 157356.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

That is why I asked you to quote what the biblical Bastard promised through the Revelation crap written by John about his second coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••