Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,095

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157343 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 78:21 "Truly Hell is as a place of ambush, a resort for the rebellious. A dwelling place for the disbelievers. They will abide there forever. Therein they taste neither coolness nor any drink save a boiling water and a fluid, dark, murky, intensely cold, paralyzing, a dirty wound discharge. It is a fitting reward for them."

Hurricane, WV

#157344 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 85:1 "I swear by the Zodiacal Signs, woe to the makers of the pit of fire."

Hurricane, WV

#157345 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 84:10 "Soon will He cry for perdition, invoking destruction, throwing them into the scorching fire. They shall enter the fire and be forced to taste its burning."

Hurricane, WV

#157346 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 52:14 "'This,' it will be said,'is the Fire, which you used to deny! Is this a magic fake? Burn therein, endure the heat; taste it. It's the same whether you bear it patiently, or not. This is My retaliation for what you did.'"

IOW, "Allah/Mohammad" knows how to get even! Hell yes!!!
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#157347 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Yawn.... How boring are these american non-gentiles! lol
Youre an embarrassment to Britannia
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157348 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Youre an embarrassment to Britannia
What else can this anti-Christian, anti-Jew say? He has NEVER, to my knowledge, posted a defense of his "prophet" that ever addressed the things that Mohammad allegedly said, as recorded in the Qur'an.

That's why I post these quotes. Here's the link: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes.Islam
Alex123 aka WM

Ilford, UK

#157350 Jan 3, 2013
No wonder why god transformed the non-gentiles into pigs and apes...
Special thanks to Butt(head)ford to widespread Allah's words, He may be happy for you and rewards you in the afterlife for that lol

Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157353 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles,

I regret to inform you that the skin burning off in hell forever and ever and ever and ever thing concerned unbelieving Jews, primarily, at least according to this site: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell....
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157355 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Special thanks to Butt(head)ford to widespread Allah's words, He may be happy for you and rewards you in the afterlife for that lol
Naturally, you would echo and endorse a Jewish FABLE.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157356 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Idiot,

I post "Allah's words" to show what a vindictive bastard MUHAMMED was. You don't get it because you are poisoned by your hatreds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157357 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 74:15 "They have offered stubborn opposition to Our Signs. Soon I will visit them with a mountain of calamities, imposing a fearful doom and a distressing punishment. For these men thought and plotted; so woe to them! They shall be cursed for their plots."

George,

Your "prophet" knew NOTHING about mercy. Congratulations. You are just like him.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#157358 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams bro, this is Real Alex and seems an imposter is using my name.
You know how to check...ok?
Salaams
WM
It was easy to spot, bro.

The impostor wrote "Allah (pbuh)". I knew it straight away that it wasn't you.

Salaams
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

#157359 Jan 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot,
I post "Allah's words" to show what a vindictive bastard MUHAMMED was. You don't get it because you are poisoned by your hatreds.
You posted Allah's words to show Muhammad in a bad light.

Why don't you quote horrible and disgusting extracts from the crap Revelation by John, which shows how vindictive the bloody vengeful biblical BASTARD will be, on his second coming?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157360 Jan 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
You posted Allah's words to show Muhammad in a bad light.
Who said they were "Allah's words?"
bmz wrote:
Why don't you quote horrible and disgusting extracts from the crap Revelation by John, which shows how vindictive the bloody vengeful biblical BASTARD will be, on his second coming?
That's YOUR job.
bmz

Singapore

#157361 Jan 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that in your post # 157356.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

That is why I asked you to quote what the biblical Bastard promised through the Revelation crap written by John about his second coming.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#157362 Jan 3, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That's YOUR job.
BUTT--FORD........there is no ALLAH.......it's gone, dead, it......IT never exsisted....FREAK.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#157363 Jan 3, 2013
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Last Prophet abrogated all what brother Jesus did not teach.
For example, our dear Prophet rejected and condemned the Trinity or the triune God and clarified that God has no son and neither God is the father of Jesus.
a
MUHAMMED WAS NOT A PROPHET!!!!!!!!!!
bmz

Singapore

#157364 Jan 3, 2013
jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
a
MUHAMMED WAS NOT A PROPHET!!!!!!!!!!
Never mind.

Was Jesus, the "I am he", a prophet?
Greg

Dallas, TX

#157365 Jan 4, 2013
Buford wrote:
Matt 5:32 I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.
Mohammad abrogated this prohibition on marrying a divorced woman.
What? A divorced woman can't ever get married and be happy again? What a stupid stupid Christian law. For a pussie this Jesus turns out to be a misogynist.
bmz

Singapore

#157373 Jan 4, 2013
Greg wrote:
<quoted text>What? A divorced woman can't ever get married and be happy again? What a stupid stupid Christian law. For a pussie this Jesus turns out to be a misogynist.
"Matt 5:32 I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except for the reason of unchastity, makes her commit adultery; and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery."

That is a very absurd verse. I don't believe that Jesus said that. Divorce was allowed by God.

This verse was definitely added by some misogynist, who did not know that Jesus, a faithful Jew himself, did not change any law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••