Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 254782 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157335 Jan 3, 2013
Yawn.... How boring are these american non-gentiles! lol
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157336 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 74:26 "Soon will I fling them into the burning Hell Fire! And what will explain what Hell Fire is? It permits nothing to endure, and nothing does it spare! It darkens and changes the color of man, burning the skin! It shrivels and scorches men."

Ah, here it is:

Qur'an 4:55 "Sufficient for them is Hell and the Flaming Fire! Those [Jews] who disbelieve Our Revelations shall be cast into Hell. When their skin is burnt up and singed, We shall give them a new coat that they may go on tasting the agony of punishment."
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157337 Jan 3, 2013
Allah doesn't just punish, "HE" gets off on it.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157338 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Qur'an 76:4 "Those who deny will wear collars and chains, yokes (of servitude) tying their hands to their necks; they will be the inmates of Hell.... They will witness Our (many) exemplary punishments! Verily, your Lord is severe in retribution."

Tell us about your "Lord's" mercies, slave of Mohammad. "HIS" severe retributions are "boring."
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157339 Jan 3, 2013
Exemplary punsihments! How KINKY!!!
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157340 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 40:9 "Those in the Fire will say to the guards and keepers of Hell:'Pray to your Lord to lighten the torment for a day!' They will say:'Did there not come to you your Messengers with Clear Signs?' They will say,'Yes.''Then pray (as you like)! But the prayer of the disbelievers is futile (and will go unanswered)!' They will present their excuses, but they will (only) have the curse and the home of misery."

Scott Depot, WV

#157341 Jan 3, 2013
George,

Qur'an 55:41 "The sinners will be seized by their forelock and feet. This is the Hell the sinners called a lie. They will go round and round between its fierce fires and boiling water. Which of the favors of your Lord will you then deny?"

You WISH this on your enemies. FACT.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157342 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 52:14 "'This,' it will be said,'is the Fire, which you used to deny! Is this a magic fake? Burn therein, endure the heat; taste it. It's the same whether you bear it patiently, or not. This is My retaliation for what you did.'"

Isn't that so, GEORGE?
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157343 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 78:21 "Truly Hell is as a place of ambush, a resort for the rebellious. A dwelling place for the disbelievers. They will abide there forever. Therein they taste neither coolness nor any drink save a boiling water and a fluid, dark, murky, intensely cold, paralyzing, a dirty wound discharge. It is a fitting reward for them."

Scott Depot, WV

#157344 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 85:1 "I swear by the Zodiacal Signs, woe to the makers of the pit of fire."

Scott Depot, WV

#157345 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 84:10 "Soon will He cry for perdition, invoking destruction, throwing them into the scorching fire. They shall enter the fire and be forced to taste its burning."

Scott Depot, WV

#157346 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 52:14 "'This,' it will be said,'is the Fire, which you used to deny! Is this a magic fake? Burn therein, endure the heat; taste it. It's the same whether you bear it patiently, or not. This is My retaliation for what you did.'"

IOW, "Allah/Mohammad" knows how to get even! Hell yes!!!
Frijoles

United States

#157347 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Youre an embarrassment to Britannia
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157348 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Youre an embarrassment to Britannia
What else can this anti-Christian, anti-Jew say? He has NEVER, to my knowledge, posted a defense of his "prophet" that ever addressed the things that Mohammad allegedly said, as recorded in the Qur'an.

That's why I post these quotes. Here's the link: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes.Islam
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157350 Jan 3, 2013
No wonder why god transformed the non-gentiles into pigs and apes...
Special thanks to Butt(head)ford to widespread Allah's words, He may be happy for you and rewards you in the afterlife for that lol

Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157353 Jan 3, 2013
Frijoles,

I regret to inform you that the skin burning off in hell forever and ever and ever and ever thing concerned unbelieving Jews, primarily, at least according to this site: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Hell....
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157355 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Special thanks to Butt(head)ford to widespread Allah's words, He may be happy for you and rewards you in the afterlife for that lol
Naturally, you would echo and endorse a Jewish FABLE.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157356 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Idiot,

I post "Allah's words" to show what a vindictive bastard MUHAMMED was. You don't get it because you are poisoned by your hatreds.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#157357 Jan 3, 2013
Qur'an 74:15 "They have offered stubborn opposition to Our Signs. Soon I will visit them with a mountain of calamities, imposing a fearful doom and a distressing punishment. For these men thought and plotted; so woe to them! They shall be cursed for their plots."

George,

Your "prophet" knew NOTHING about mercy. Congratulations. You are just like him.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#157358 Jan 3, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams bro, this is Real Alex and seems an imposter is using my name.
You know how to check...ok?
Salaams
WM
It was easy to spot, bro.

The impostor wrote "Allah (pbuh)". I knew it straight away that it wasn't you.

Salaams
BMZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Curtis Brown column: Trick-or-Treat not to ever... (Oct '10) Sep 19 T Marie 10
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Sep 14 Pariah 4,886
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Sep 14 Bob of Quantum-Faith 843
News Remembering a Christian and a Jew who traced an... Sep 13 Philbert 23
Anyone still at this forum Aug '16 Sarah Good 1
When do you know if you are truly Wiccan? (Nov '07) Aug '16 Tekmoses 137
Convert me from Agnostic to Atheist Jul '16 ATHEOI 2
More from around the web