Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,997

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157138 Jan 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been told by mental health professionals that lithium actually works.
Then you should try it instead of lying here!
If you have any decency you will admit that Islam is more charitable towards the Jews compared with Gospels and Gentile Christians.
You are scared to admit it because you rely on Gentile Dollars to prop up non-gentile land of terror...
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#157139 Jan 1, 2013
More on the topic of Jews and Mohammed

----------
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/b...

....Interestingly, Medina also had a sizeable Jewish community, which had probably moved there after being expelled from Palestine by the Romans. Muhammad respected the Jews, and his early teachings appeared to borrow from Jewish tradition. The Jews began to distance themselves from Muhammad, however, when he became critical of their not recognizing him as a prophet.

Once it was clear the Jews would not accept him, Muhammad began to minimize or eliminate the Jewish influence on his beliefs. For example, he shifted the direction of prayers from Jerusalem to Mecca, made Friday his special day of prayer, and renounced the Jewish dietary laws (except for the prohibition on eating pork). Originally, he said the Arabs were descendants of Abraham through his son Ishmael, but in the Koran Abraham's connection to the Jews is denied, with Muhammad asserting that Abraham is only the patriarch of Islam, not Judaism as well, because he "surrendered himself to Allah."

One of the immediate consequences of Muhammad's frustration was the expulsion of two Jewish tribes from Medina and the murder of all the members of a third Jewish tribe (except for the women and children, who were sold into slavery). But even worse for the long-term treatment of the Jews were a number of inflammatory statements about Jews that Muhammad made that appear in the Koran — which, over the years, stoked Arab/Islamic anti-Semitism....
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157140 Jan 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this "nongentile" frenzy you are on biochemical in origin, or did it come from one of your medias?
Non-gentile is Politally correct!
Please answer properly...
Do you accept or reject Jesus as Messiah?
Do you accept or reject Jesus as a Prophet?
Do you believe that Jesus was a false prophet?
or...do you believe that Jesus is god in human form?
lol..
Thank you...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157141 Jan 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Buford is keenly aware of my position. Acceptance, as I understand it, is a Christian term. Therefore it has no meaning to me. I dont reject Jesus, rather I dont think about Jesus. He has no meaning in my system.
Personally I have no reason not to think that there are many prophets out there, each with their message particular to their group. Prophecy has nothing to do with messianism.
That's a cop out..!
Jesus claims that he came for the non-gentiles..
Do you accept him or reject him as a prophet of Jews?
You do know that your books claim god for your lot!
Does it annoy you to find out that there is a religion that liberates people so that ALL have EQUAL access to GOD!
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#157142 Jan 1, 2013
Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157143 Jan 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
More on the topic of Jews and Mohammed
----------
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/b...
....Interestingly, Medina also had a sizeable Jewish community, which had probably moved there after being expelled from Palestine by the Romans. Muhammad respected the Jews, and his early teachings appeared to borrow from Jewish tradition. The Jews began to distance themselves from Muhammad, however, when he became critical of their not recognizing him as a prophet.
Once it was clear the Jews would not accept him, Muhammad began to minimize or eliminate the Jewish influence on his beliefs. For example, he shifted the direction of prayers from Jerusalem to Mecca, made Friday his special day of prayer, and renounced the Jewish dietary laws (except for the prohibition on eating pork). Originally, he said the Arabs were descendants of Abraham through his son Ishmael, but in the Koran Abraham's connection to the Jews is denied, with Muhammad asserting that Abraham is only the patriarch of Islam, not Judaism as well, because he "surrendered himself to Allah."
One of the immediate consequences of Muhammad's frustration was the expulsion of two Jewish tribes from Medina and the murder of all the members of a third Jewish tribe (except for the women and children, who were sold into slavery). But even worse for the long-term treatment of the Jews were a number of inflammatory statements about Jews that Muhammad made that appear in the Koran — which, over the years, stoked Arab/Islamic anti-Semitism....
errrm...more on the topic of Jesus and Jews....

Jewish Religious Leaders Accuse Jesus Of Being Demon Possessed!(After He Tells Them That The Devil Was Their Father!)

There is a very interesting and captivating passage of scripture in the Bible where Jesus was in a confrontation with the religious Jewish leaders who rejected Him. Jesus was basically telling them that God could not possibly be their Father if they rejected him, whom the Father had sent!

Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, IF GOD WERE YOUR FATHER, ye would love ME: for I proceeded forth and CAME FROM GOD; neither came I of myself, but HE SENT ME. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.(John 8:41-43)
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#157144 Jan 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
But one of your earlier posts made reference to Jesus as if he were real!
lol..
The problem with non-gentiles is quite obvious..
They hate Jesus...they got rid of him as false prophet but they pretend as if Jesus does not matter!
They wish Jesus never was born among the non-gentiles..lol
Clever eh..lol..
He could be real. i have no problem with accepting history that a man named jesus was around at that time. But that dosent mean I incorporate him into my religion. I mean, you are real too, arent you?
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#157145 Jan 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a cop out..!
Jesus claims that he came for the non-gentiles..
Do you accept him or reject him as a prophet of Jews?
You do know that your books claim god for your lot!
Does it annoy you to find out that there is a religion that liberates people so that ALL have EQUAL access to GOD!
I dont get what your issue is.

I dont follow him,. I dont worship him,. He is not the messiah. Is that good enuf for you?

This 'acceptance" stuff has a lot of theological baggage uniquew to Christianaity that is not my concern. So i dont use that term.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#157146 Jan 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
errrm...more on the topic of Jesus and Jews....
Jewish Religious Leaders Accuse Jesus Of Being Demon Possessed!(After He Tells Them That The Devil Was Their Father!)
There is a very interesting and captivating passage of scripture in the Bible where Jesus was in a confrontation with the religious Jewish leaders who rejected Him. Jesus was basically telling them that God could not possibly be their Father if they rejected him, whom the Father had sent!
Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, IF GOD WERE YOUR FATHER, ye would love ME: for I proceeded forth and CAME FROM GOD; neither came I of myself, but HE SENT ME. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.(John 8:41-43)
not my scripture.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157147 Jan 1, 2013
More about Jesus and Jews...
YE ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.(John 8:44-45)

Did Jews pick up stones to KILL Jesus? They are always trying to kill prophets..lol..
Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.(John 8:54-59)
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#157148 Jan 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Non-gentile is Politally correct!
Please answer properly...
Do you accept or reject Jesus as Messiah?
Do you accept or reject Jesus as a Prophet?
Do you believe that Jesus was a false prophet?
or...do you believe that Jesus is god in human form?
lol..
Thank you...
Actually it implies a certain amount of anti-semitism.

why not say Jew
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157149 Jan 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
He could be real. i have no problem with accepting history that a man named jesus was around at that time. But that dosent mean I incorporate him into my religion. I mean, you are real too, arent you?
You agree that all non-gentiles who practice "judaism" reject Jesus as even a mini prophet sent for them?
Why do they hate him?
Is it because his arrival caused the later "near" destruction of the Jewish race in the hands of loving Christians like bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157150 Jan 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont get what your issue is.
I dont follow him,. I dont worship him,. He is not the messiah. Is that good enuf for you?
This 'acceptance" stuff has a lot of theological baggage uniquew to Christianaity that is not my concern. So i dont use that term.
You reject both Muhammed and Jesus, right?
But officially your people MURDERED Jesus...
Why does non-gentile bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford accept your rejction of Muhammed with glee..and ignore your hatred and rejection of Jesus?

Don't you think that moron should realise that you reject his God too..and that your opinion cannot be trusted...?
But bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford is the sort of moron who can be controlled by the non-gentiles!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157151 Jan 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it implies a certain amount of anti-semitism.
why not say Jew
Antisemitism is what is being practised in palestine against the Arabs by european converts to non-gentile form of life to suit themselves..
Antisemitism is another con word to confuse the clueless european gentile.
When you insult Arabs, you are being AntiSemitic.
That word cannot be hijacked by the non-gentiles..
When will they stop hijacking?
They hijack God and now they hijack words..
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157152 Jan 1, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
not my scripture.
Then why do non-gentiles hate him?
Are you suggesting that these are lies??
This is on the topic of Jesus and Jews....
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157153 Jan 1, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before."
Idiot...READ and understand the Old Testament!!
That is EXACTLY what is mentioned in there!

Do you know why Jesus insulted the non-gentiles?

Are you suggesting that these are lies??
This is on the topic of Jesus and Jews....
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#157154 Jan 1, 2013
Arabs used to give their children names such as—Abdullah (slave of Allah). Clean proof was the fact that, Muhammad’s father’s name was “Abdullah”. Logical analogy here is—had there been no “Allah” in pre-Islamic Arab, there could be no Abdullah or slave of Allah in Arabia.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#157155 Jan 1, 2013
george whyte wrote:
Arabs used to give their children names such as—Abdullah (slave of Allah). Clean proof was the fact that, Muhammad’s father’s name was “Abdullah”. Logical analogy here is—had there been no “Allah” in pre-Islamic Arab, there could be no Abdullah or slave of Allah in Arabia.
You have finally got it!!!
Allah has always been there..Allah created us.
Different groups of people tried to "own" Allah as their God making their own sets of rules.... like the non-gentiles claim that God loves only them.
Just because some idiots call a statue Allah does not mean that is Allah.

Just because some people decide to call a naked man on a pole "Yhwh in human form" does not make him Yhwh!!!

Thanks to Islam Allah owns us not the other way around...
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#157156 Jan 1, 2013
lololol ..ok
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#157157 Jan 1, 2013
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey non-gentile..bu(tteredbuttturd lick)ford...not many Christians agree with your rubbish!
Do you know the best way to mend relationship with non-gentiles?
Help them get rid of the Gospels.....they are doing it covertly...if you help them, they can do it overtly.
What the hell do you know aout Christianity you fool.
The inner sanctum knows what non-gentiles are doing.
They are taking their time to drop the non-gentiles from a great height...
You know nothing...buttboy..you are just a paid agent..
And you are an ex-priest with a PHALLUS obsession who also despises "non-gentiles."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Thu Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Handfasting - Is it final, or can it be repeate... Oct 26 Kathwynn 2
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep '14 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE