Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments (Page 7,399)

Showing posts 147,961 - 147,980 of193,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Your problem is that you have gotten yourself in a quagmire, and don't know how to get out of it. And then you are lying by saying that you have history on Mo prior to Ben Issac - bulls&hit!! You have nothing. You have no names, no books, nothing. If were any, people would be writing and referring to it. Unfortunately for you, Ishaq is the earliest existing source information. Whether his narratives are true or not we dont know.

Why do you believe earlier sources and not Ishaq? All these years, you have been rejecting any material outside the Koran. I have asked you numerous times to name books and authors, and now you came up with some stupid link. Sigmud Frued is right about people like you. Men of religion are guilty of intellectual dishonesty and intellecutal misdemeanor - you sir happens to be one of them.

Happy New Year,
Mahmood.
No, not at all.

That is not my problem. It is your problem and the problem of those ignorant fools, who tell the world that there is no history on the Prophet, prior to that written by the idiot Ibn Ishaq.

You are on record for asserting that silly notion and keep on repeating that the history came only from an idiot who completed his work 130 years after the Prophet had passed away. Ibn Ishaq was a story-teller, not a scholar of Islam.

And you asked me a very silly question: "Why do you believe earlier sources and not Ishaq?"

How can I believe that fool, who just wrote unsubstantiated stories about creation, the battles, plagiarized Christian biblical stories to create his own stories, and quotes Ali, Hasan and others but not Abu Bakr, Umar and Uthman, etc.? Was he an early Shia?

His Seerah is not comprised of a single story based on facts which are verifiable through documents. Even your beloved scholar Patricia Crone completely rejects the Seerah as a
source for historical information for this reason. Even Robert Spencer considers his extremely work hagiographical like Christians.

Now, have you found the names of other writers who were there long before him? Why don't you believe in other sources, who wrote before him?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
PS:
It seems that my excerpts from Gospel of Barnabas, is causing pains in the insides of our friend Bufford!!
He is feeling pains inside his stomach and cannot digest his food unless he repeats (on this thread) at least ten times that GOB is a forgery!!
Now I know how those unbelievers would have felt when prophets of God were delivering to them the message of truth coming from God Almighty.
You can see his inner pain from every word he writes on this subject!!
MUQtard,

The problem is that you honestly do believe that the medieval Muslim forgery known as the "Gospel of Barnabas" is the truth, and why? Because it agrees with what that bloody fool of a "prophet" of yours cooked up more than six centuries after the events in question.

So, you go right ahead and continue posting line after line of "Barnabas," along with your running commentary, and I'll continue to point out that you are an idiot for believing something that is patently absurd and even blasphemous.

Case in point:(from http://www.answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/Chal... ) "The Gospel of Barnabas teaches that when Judas arrived with soldiers to arrest Jesus, God sent four angels to take Jesus out of the world into the third heaven while Judas "was so changed in speech and in face to be like Jesus" that Barnabas and the other disciples believed him to actually be Jesus (Gospel of Barnabas, para 216). Judas was duly crucified in his place."

No doubt this is why your Dr. Elsiaeiou believes in the Judas switcheroo, something that you hailed as "another miracle," even though it PROVES, if true, that "Allah" is a deceiver, not just of the disciples and Mary, but of the entire world.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
This dividing of garments and casting lots for clothes is taken by Christendom literally and that is foolish.
"To divide somebody's garments among others", simply meant that the invaders, who won, looted and shared the property and wealth of the vanquished, which is known as booty or spoils of war.
No one made David naked by taking his clothes away.
The so-called scripture, in our view, was not fulfilled at all, because the Romans had still not taken his underwear or briefs.
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

There you go again, PRESUMING something to be true about Jesus' "underwear or briefs" that you do not honestly know to be true. This is why I wrote earlier that you are so dishonest that you don't even know when you are lying.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

P.S. The reason why "Barnabas" could create the Judas switcheroo scenario is because the infallible "prophet" of Islam made it possible!

http://quran.com/4/157

Sahih International
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.
Before "Barnabas the Muslim" settled the question, once and for all, about the one who "was made to resemble him to them," namely, Judas, Muslim scholars must have been "in (SERIOUS) doubt about it," having "no knowledge of it except the following of assumption."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

http://www.answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/Chal...

The Messiah – Jesus or Muhammad?

John the Baptist denied that he was the Messiah when challenged by the Jewish leaders (John 1:20). The Gospel of Barnabas makes Jesus deny the same thing in much the same words:

Jesus confessed and said the truth:‘I am not the Messiah ... I am indeed sent to the house of Israel as a prophet of salvation; but after me shall come the Messiah’. Gospel of Barnabas, paras 42, 82

Who was to be the coming Messiah, then? Elsewhere the Gospel makes Jesus say "The name of the Messiah is Admirable ... God said: Wait Mohammed; for thy sake I will to create paradise ... Mohammed is his blessed name" (para 97). Here the author of the Gospel of Barnabas completely overreaches himself for the Qur’an clearly states, no less than eleven times, that Jesus alone is the Messiah. The Bible confirms this too on many occasions (John 4:26, Matthew 16:20) and one quotation from the Qur’an will be sufficient to prove the point:

O Mary! Lo! Allah gives you glad tidings of a Word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the hereafter. Surah 3:45

The title here is Al-Masih, "the Messiah", and Jesus himself is called Al-Masihu Isa, "the Messiah Jesus", elsewhere in the book (Surah 4:171). So the Gospel of Barnabas incontrovertibly contradicts the Qur’an when it declares that Muhammad was to be the Messiah. No Muslim can be true to his own holy book while at the same time trying to defend the Gospel of Barnabas as an authentic Gospel.

I stand corrected.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Braindead Muslim Zealot,
There you go again, PRESUMING something to be true about Jesus' "underwear or briefs" that you do not honestly know to be true. This is why I wrote earlier that you are so dishonest that you don't even know when you are lying.
Forget his underwear or brief. I was just trying to educate you, Buford.

Now read this, please:

This dividing of garments and casting lots for clothes is taken by Christendom literally and that is foolish.

"To divide somebody's garments among others" in Hebrew, simply meant that the invaders, who won, looted and shared the property and wealth of the vanquished, which is known as booty or spoils of war.

The term 'divided my garments' meant looting of property and wealth.

It was not a prophesy that had to be fulfilled by the Roman soldiers. Nobody took David's clothes away.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

Psalm 22[a]

For the director of music. To the tune of “The Doe of the Morning.” A psalm of David.

1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me,
so far from my cries of anguish?
2 My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
by night, but I find no rest.[b]

3 Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;
you are the one Israel praises.[c]
4 In you our ancestors put their trust;
they trusted and you delivered them.
5 To you they cried out and were saved;
in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

6 But I am a worm and not a man,
scorned by everyone, despised by the people.
7 All who see me mock me;
they hurl insults, shaking their heads.
8 “He trusts in the Lord,” they say,
“let the Lord rescue him.
Let him deliver him,
since he delights in him.”

9 Yet you brought me out of the womb;
you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast.
10 From birth I was cast on you;
from my mother’s womb you have been my God.

11 Do not be far from me,
for trouble is near
and there is no one to help.

12 Many bulls surround me;
strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.
13 Roaring lions that tear their prey
open their mouths wide against me.
14 I am poured out like water,
and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
it has melted within me.
15 My mouth[d] is dried up like a potsherd,
and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
you lay me in the dust of death.

16 Dogs surround me,
a pack of villains encircles me;
they pierce[e] my hands and my feet.
17 All my bones are on display;
people stare and gloat over me.
18 They divide my clothes among them
and cast lots for my garment.

19 But you, Lord, do not be far from me.
You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
20 Deliver me from the sword,
my precious life from the power of the dogs.
21 Rescue me from the mouth of the lions;
save me from the horns of the wild oxen.

22 I will declare your name to my people;
in the assembly I will praise you.
23 You who fear the Lord, praise him!
All you descendants of Jacob, honor him!
Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
24 For he has not despised or scorned
the suffering of the afflicted one;
he has not hidden his face from him
but has listened to his cry for help.

25 From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly;
before those who fear you[f] I will fulfill my vows.
26 The poor will eat and be satisfied;
those who seek the Lord will praise him—
may your hearts live forever!

27 All the ends of the earth
will remember and turn to the Lord,
and all the families of the nations
will bow down before him,
28 for dominion belongs to the Lord
and he rules over the nations.

29 All the rich of the earth will feast and worship;
all who go down to the dust will kneel before him—
those who cannot keep themselves alive.
30 Posterity will serve him;
future generations will be told about the Lord.
31 They will proclaim his righteousness,
declaring to a people yet unborn:
He has done it!

Footnotes:a.Psalm 22:1 In Hebrew texts 22:1-31 is numbered 22:2-32.
b.Psalm 22:2 Or night, and am not silent
c.Psalm 22:3 Or Yet you are holy,/ enthroned on the praises of Israel
d.Psalm 22:15 Probable reading of the original Hebrew text; Masoretic Text strength
e.Psalm 22:16 Dead Sea Scrolls and some manuscripts of the Masoretic Text, Septuagint and Syriac; most manuscripts of the Masoretic Text me,/ like a lion
f.Psalm 22:25 Hebrew him
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
Forget his underwear or brief. I was just trying to educate you, Buford.
Now read this, please:
"To divide somebody's garments among others" in Hebrew, simply meant that the invaders, who won, looted and shared the property and wealth of the vanquished, which is known as booty or spoils of war.
The term 'divided my garments' meant looting of property and wealth.
It was not a prophesy that had to be fulfilled by the Roman soldiers. Nobody took David's clothes away.
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

You would educate me? You are the very definition of clueless.
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Allah? Allah a Janitor at the Funeral Home,ive met

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
http://www.biblegateway.com/pa ssage/?search=Psalm+22&ver sion=NIV
Psalm 22[a]
For the director of music. To the tune of “The Doe of the Morning.” A psalm of David.
1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me,
so far from my cries of anguish?
2 My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
by night, but I find no rest.[b]
3 Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;
you are the one Israel praises.[c]
4 In you our ancestors put their trust;
they trusted and you delivered them.
5 To you they cried out and were saved;
in you they trusted and were not put to shame.
6 But I am a worm and not a man,
scorned by everyone, despised by the people.
7 All who see me mock me;
they hurl insults, shaking their heads.
8 “He trusts in the Lord,” they say,
“let the Lord rescue him.
Let him deliver him,
since he delights in him.”
9 Yet you brought me out of the womb;
you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast.
10 From birth I was cast on you;
from my mother’s womb you have been my God.
11 Do not be far from me,
for trouble is near
and there is no one to help.
12 Many bulls surround me;
strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.
13 Roaring lions that tear their prey
open their mouths wide against me.
14 I am poured out like water,
and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
it has melted within me.
15 My mouth[d] is dried up like a potsherd,
and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
you lay me in the dust of death.
16 Dogs surround me,
a pack of villains encircles me;
they pierce[e] my hands and my feet.
17 All my bones are on display;
people stare and gloat over me.
18 They divide my clothes among them
and cast lots for my garment.
19 But you, Lord, do not be far from me.
You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
20 Deliver me from the sword,
my precious life from the power of the dogs.
21 Rescue me from the mouth of the lions;
save me from the horns of the wild oxen.
22 I will declare your name to my people;
in the assembly I will praise you.
23 You who fear the Lord, praise him!
All you descendants of Jacob, honor him!
Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
24 For he has not despised or scorned
the suffering of the afflicted one;
he has not hidden his face from him
but has listened to his cry for help.
25 From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly;
before those who fear you[f] I will fulfill my vows.
26 The poor will eat and be satisfied;
those who seek the Lord will praise him—
may your hearts live forever!
27 All the ends of the earth
will remember and turn to the Lord,
and all the families of the nations
will bow down before him,
28 for dominion belongs to the Lord
and he rules over the nations.
29 All the rich of the earth will feast and worship;
all who go down to the dust will kneel before him—
those who cannot keep themselves alive.
30 Posterity will serve him;
future generations will be told about the Lord.
31 They will proclaim his righteousness,
declaring to a people yet unborn:
He has done it!
Footnotes:a.Psalm 22:1 In Hebrew texts 22:1-31 is numbered 22:2-32.
b.Psalm 22:2 Or night, and am not silent
c.Psalm 22:3 Or Yet you are holy,/ enthroned on the praises of Israel
d.Psalm 22:15 Probable reading of the original Hebrew text; Masoretic Text strength
e.Psalm 22:16 Dead Sea Scrolls and some manuscripts of the Masoretic Text, Septuagint and Syriac; most manuscripts of the Masoretic Text me,/ like a lion
f.Psalm 22:25 Hebrew him
What a criminal waste of the precious bandwidth! There was no need to copy and paste the entire Psalm.

After the bulls, dogs and lions of Bashan had divided David's clothes and cast lots for his garments, David was left naked and wandered in the desert and went to Florence, Italy.

I think the sculptor made the most famous statue of David, after he had read Psalms 22. lol!

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:

You would educate me? You are the very definition of clueless.
Of course, I was educating you? All can see that. That is why I offered the following explanation:

"This dividing of garments and casting lots for clothes is taken by Christendom literally and that is foolish.

The term 'divided my garments' meant looting of property and wealth."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not go thru my Introduction before I started quoting from GOB.
This is the problem with you people, you are so much engrossed in your own thoughts that you NEVER listen to the arguments from other side.
Strictly speaking GOB is "as unreliable" as any of the Authentic Gospel!!
So when we quote from the Authentic Gospels, what is wrong if we quote from GOB?
By Quoting from GOB, we want to tell the Christians that they should search for truth from outside their Canonic Gospels.
PS:
For your information, I would re-post the introduction to GOB.
May be this time you will read it with patience (Though I have my own doubts). because you are neither Christian, Nor Muslims, you pose as if you consider these four Gospels as Word of God and take Jesus as your prophet and Lord and Savior.
Spamboy,

I DID read your disclaimer at the start of your "Barnabas the Muslim" spamfest, so there's no need to post it again, but I'll tell you this; STRICTLY SPEAKING, your own "prophet" clearly had more faith in the reliability of the "Authentic Gospels" than you do.

Here's proof:

Quran 5:46 After them we sent forth Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the Torah already revealed, and gave him the Gospel, in which there is guidance and light, corroborating what as revealed before it in the torah, a guide and admonition to the righteous.

47. Therefore let those who follow the Gospel judge according to what God has revealed therein. Evil-doers are those that do not judge according to God's revelations.

Qur'an 29:46 And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, except with means better (then mere disputation), unless it be with those of them who inflict wrong (and injury); But say, "We believe in the Revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; Our God and your God is One...

Qur'an 3:3 He has revealed to you the Book with the Truth, confirming the scriptures which preceded it; for He has already revealed the Torah and the Gospel for the guidance of mankind, and the distinction of right and wrong.

Qur'an 5:66 If they observe the Torah and the Gospel and what is revealed to them from their Lord, they shall enjoy abundance from above and from beneath.

You suppose wrongly that Christians don't look for truth outside of their own "Canonic Gospels," as though the Church didn't weigh hundreds if not thousands of manuscripts in its early centuries before settling on what it determined to be true and worthy of inclusion in the Canon. Your medieval forgery known as the "Gospel of Barnabas" is a mockery of that effort, quite frankly; it could only have been written by a calculating liar and taqiyya practioner who depended on the ignorance, willful or otherwise, of his readers. In short, he was a Mohammadan.

As for my own faith stance, I was raised as a Christian, and still prefer Jesus to Mohammad. Why? Because unlike your thin-skinned "prophet," Jesus didn't order the murders of his critics. Nor did he condone highway robbery or the rape of captive women, behaviors that you excuse because "Allah" ordered them! Instead, Jesus prayed for his enemies and murderers in the "Authentic Gospels," based on what his "Father" had commanded of him.

"Braindead's" argument is that Jesus would have been as ruthless as your "prophet" if only he'd had more support from his wretched disciples. What's your excuse?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
What a criminal waste of the precious bandwidth! There was no need to copy and paste the entire Psalm.
After the bulls, dogs and lions of Bashan had divided David's clothes and cast lots for his garments, David was left naked and wandered in the desert and went to Florence, Italy.
I think the sculptor made the most famous statue of David, after he had read Psalms 22. lol!
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

I expected this sort of mockingly stupid reply from you.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

Braindead were those, who showed four Roman soldiers dividing Jesus' clothes and his tunic and completely braindead are those, who seriously believe that "Dividing garments and casting lots" means taking somebody's clothes and leaving him naked.

Braindead were also those, who do not know and do not wish to mention that Jesus' bones and joints were not dislocated.

Braindead are also those, who do not know that Jesus had no children, when the quote Psalms 22.

Braindead are also those, who do not know that he was not buried in the graveyard, with the wicked.

Yet the braindead quote Psalms foolishly!!!

You must learn to appreciate the sarcasm in my posts.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
Gentile pagan Mules?….
The poor clueless gentile pagan Christian is so misinformed that he not only carries the books of non gentiles on his back like a mule, he worships a non gentile man and carries non gentiles on his back like a clueless donkey even today!!!

Fake non-gentile atheists?…..
http://www.thejewishweek.com/features/new-yor...
Never trust some key non gentiles when they say they are atheists!
They are simply saying (fingers crossed!) that they reject Jesus Christ as God!
They will continue to deal only with their own tribal racist sexist bigoted anti gentile slave god.

Why can’t the non-gentiles be honest about Jesus?.........
They sort of know that Jesus came for them only as a messenger/anointed one but NEVER as god in human form to die for their sins!
So why don’t non-gentiles try and correct the clueless pagan gentiles who worship Jesus?
Is it because they wish to satisfy themselves that they have always been correct in rejecting BJ who is now being worshipped as god thus proving that he was a deceiver and a seducer? The more BJ misleads the more sins get loaded on to him thus proving Deuteronomy!
Are the non-gentiles making sure that BJ remains a sinner?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

This tribal racist sexist bigoted anti-gentile jealous slave god of non-gentiles, comes as his own son to annoy the hell out of the non-gentile masters.
The non-gentile masters get so p'd off with their slave god that they kill him off!
Was that the original plan by this clueless slave god?
No wonder the non-gentiles hate him!

Or was the anti-gentile slave god of the non-gentiles got so fed up with the non-gentiles that he got himself killed by the non-gentiles to take on the form of a "risen" gentile god?????!!
What a clever ploy!!!
Hooray!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Braindead were those, who showed four Roman soldiers dividing Jesus' clothes and his tunic and completely braindead are those, who seriously believe that "Dividing garments and casting lots" means taking somebody's clothes and leaving him naked.
Braindead were also those, who do not know and do not wish to mention that Jesus' bones and joints were not dislocated.
Braindead are also those, who do not know that Jesus had no children, when the quote Psalms 22.
Braindead are also those, who do not know that he was not buried in the graveyard, with the wicked.
Yet the braindead quote Psalms foolishly!!!
You must learn to appreciate the sarcasm in my posts.
Dear brother Happy New Year and a Happy New year to fellow humans, braindead and brainAlive!
Some great points....
About BJ being naked....hmmm...it is very easy for them to get naked those days...simon peter the naked fisherman, the much loved, breast pressing, naked disciple who fled...and the naked "risen" BJ the gardener who was chasing seven demons off magda to the shouts of "oh my god..oh my god"....!

Here's another thought....
They keep bragging about sinless BJ the sacrifical lamb (who got up and ran off!!)....!
Why was BJ hiding from his potential "killers"?
The longer he lived on planet earth the more sins he was able to commit including his famous "living tadpole water proposal" to a helpless woman when her husband was away and also rebuking many peasants while cursiong helpless fig trees and calling poor helpless women "dogs"...
At worst he should have walked straight out of river jordan, post batism to put his head on a chopping board for a Jewish priest to do the business!
What does he do, instead? Confuse clueless Satan who did not even realise BJ was "god"!!! lol....

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Happy New Year Alex, MUQ and all.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
As for my own faith stance, I was raised as a Christian, and still prefer Jesus to Mohammad. Why? Because unlike your thin-skinned "prophet," Jesus didn't order the murders of his critics. Nor did he condone highway robbery or the rape of captive women, behaviors that you excuse because "Allah" ordered them! Instead, Jesus prayed for his enemies and murderers in the "Authentic Gospels," based on what his "Father" had commanded of him.

"Braindead's" argument is that Jesus would have been as ruthless as your "prophet" if only he'd had more support from his wretched disciples. What's your excuse?
Are you suggesting that Jesus was a thick-skinned person? If you are, then I agree with you that Jesu was really a thick-skinned person. Actually he proves that himself. lol!

Actually, Buford, Jesus was a nobody among his people. He had no say and no one listened to him.

You must keep in mind that he was not sent to pagans. He came with nothing, brought nothing new and gave nothing new. He was sent to a people, who believed in God and had the Scriptures.

The man was not terrorized by fellow Jews, was free to move and deliver speeches, yet to no avail.
Neither he nor a bunch of his followers were attacked and they did not even have to fight.

Thus, he had nothing to do and yet the man failed and wasn't recognized. The biblical Jesus was a softy and a wimp, who did not stand up to the leadership from day one.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Spamboy,
I DID read your disclaimer at the start of your "Barnabas the Muslim" spamfest, so there's no need to post it again, but I'll tell you this; STRICTLY SPEAKING, your own "prophet" clearly had more faith in the reliability of the "Authentic Gospels" than you do.
Here's proof:
Quran 5:46 After them we sent forth Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the Torah already revealed, and gave him the Gospel, in which there is guidance and light, corroborating what as revealed before it in the torah, a guide and admonition to the righteous.
47. Therefore let those who follow the Gospel judge according to what God has revealed therein. Evil-doers are those that do not judge according to God's revelations.
Qur'an 29:46 And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, except with means better (then mere disputation), unless it be with those of them who inflict wrong (and injury); But say, "We believe in the Revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; Our God and your God is One...
Qur'an 3:3 He has revealed to you the Book with the Truth, confirming the scriptures which preceded it; for He has already revealed the Torah and the Gospel for the guidance of mankind, and the distinction of right and wrong.
Qur'an 5:66 If they observe the Torah and the Gospel and what is revealed to them from their Lord, they shall enjoy abundance from above and from beneath.
You suppose wrongly that Christians don't look for truth outside of their own "Canonic Gospels," as though the Church didn't weigh hundreds if not thousands of manuscripts in its early centuries before settling on what it determined to be true and worthy of inclusion in the Canon. Your medieval forgery known as the "Gospel of Barnabas" is a mockery of that effort, quite frankly; it could only have been written by a calculating liar and taqiyya practioner who depended on the ignorance, willful or otherwise, of his readers. In short, he was a Mohammadan.
Bu(tteredButtturdlick)ford.... .take your nose off the non-gentile asses and stick it back in your wood glue!
That will stop help slow down your dementia and prevent your single brain cell from slipping out through your nose..lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 147,961 - 147,980 of193,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Search the Pagan/Wiccan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Two guilty of 'ritualistic' abuse (Dec '12) 16 hr Jumper The Wise 406
What is Ritual Sex? (Nov '11) Tue Kathwynn 76
Triad Wiccans gather to meditate (Apr '07) Tue Kathwynn 66
Ex-Disney Star Renounced Christianity and Becam... Apr 19 Grumpy Guy 59
The Easter message is the Resurrection not the ... Apr 18 Sol 1
Rev. Mirado Crow (Sep '13) Apr 18 Lmhw 9
Wiccan Atheists and Agnostics (Aug '13) Apr 17 PINCH111 284
•••
•••