Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
147,941 - 147,960 of 200,902 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Spamboy,
I DID read your disclaimer at the start of your "Barnabas the Muslim" spamfest, so there's no need to post it again, but I'll tell you this; STRICTLY SPEAKING, your own "prophet" clearly had more faith in the reliability of the "Authentic Gospels" than you do.
Here's proof:
Quran 5:46 After them we sent forth Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming the Torah already revealed, and gave him the Gospel, in which there is guidance and light, corroborating what as revealed before it in the torah, a guide and admonition to the righteous.
47. Therefore let those who follow the Gospel judge according to what God has revealed therein. Evil-doers are those that do not judge according to God's revelations.
Qur'an 29:46 And dispute ye not with the People of the Book, except with means better (then mere disputation), unless it be with those of them who inflict wrong (and injury); But say, "We believe in the Revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you; Our God and your God is One...
Qur'an 3:3 He has revealed to you the Book with the Truth, confirming the scriptures which preceded it; for He has already revealed the Torah and the Gospel for the guidance of mankind, and the distinction of right and wrong.
Qur'an 5:66 If they observe the Torah and the Gospel and what is revealed to them from their Lord, they shall enjoy abundance from above and from beneath.
You suppose wrongly that Christians don't look for truth outside of their own "Canonic Gospels," as though the Church didn't weigh hundreds if not thousands of manuscripts in its early centuries before settling on what it determined to be true and worthy of inclusion in the Canon. Your medieval forgery known as the "Gospel of Barnabas" is a mockery of that effort, quite frankly; it could only have been written by a calculating liar and taqiyya practioner who depended on the ignorance, willful or otherwise, of his readers. In short, he was a Mohammadan.
As for my own faith stance, I was raised as a Christian, and still prefer Jesus to Mohammad. Why? Because unlike your thin-skinned "prophet," Jesus didn't order the murders of his critics. Nor did he condone highway robbery or the rape of captive women, behaviors that you excuse because "Allah" ordered them! Instead, Jesus prayed for his enemies and murderers in the "Authentic Gospels," based on what his "Father" had commanded of him.
"Braindead's" argument is that Jesus would have been as ruthless as your "prophet" if only he'd had more support from his wretched disciples. What's your excuse?
Bu(tteredButtturdlick)ford.... .take your nose off the non-gentile asses and stick it back in your wood glue!
That will stop help slow down your dementia and prevent your single brain cell from slipping out through your nose..lol.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that Jesus was a thick-skinned person? If you are, then I agree with you that Jesu was really a thick-skinned person. Actually he proves that himself. lol!
Actually, Buford, Jesus was a nobody among his people. He had no say and no one listened to him.
You must keep in mind that he was not sent to pagans. He came with nothing, brought nothing new and gave nothing new. He was sent to a people, who believed in God and had the Scriptures.
The man was not terrorized by fellow Jews, was free to move and deliver speeches, yet to no avail.
Neither he nor a bunch of his followers were attacked and they did not even have to fight.
Thus, he had nothing to do and yet the man failed and wasn't recognized. The biblical Jesus was a softy and a wimp, who did not stand up to the leadership from day one.
He was good at running very fast... even uphill.
Why didn't he take part in the old olympics? it has been going on since 776BC..lol..
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear brother Happy New Year and a Happy New year to fellow humans, braindead and brainAlive!
Some great points....
About BJ being naked....hmmm...it is very easy for them to get naked those days...simon peter the naked fisherman, the much loved, breast pressing, naked disciple who fled...and the naked "risen" BJ the gardener who was chasing seven demons off magda to the shouts of "oh my god..oh my god"....!
Here's another thought....
They keep bragging about sinless BJ the sacrifical lamb (who got up and ran off!!)....!
Why was BJ hiding from his potential "killers"?
The longer he lived on planet earth the more sins he was able to commit including his famous "living tadpole water proposal" to a helpless woman when her husband was away and also rebuking many peasants while cursiong helpless fig trees and calling poor helpless women "dogs"...
At worst he should have walked straight out of river jordan, post batism to put his head on a chopping board for a Jewish priest to do the business!
What does he do, instead? Confuse clueless Satan who did not even realise BJ was "god"!!! lol....
Happy New Year, Alex

The problem is that the Church fathers impressed the fools and the ignorants, who had no access to any books and were neither well-read nor knew the metaphors and figurative language of the Jews.

Those, who knew Hebrew, understood well what the language meant. And here, we have the Church, the evangelists, the pastors and the masses, who foolishly take dividing clothes and garments to mean as if a person's clothes were really taken and shared using a lottery.

In Arabic, there is this saying "Do not eat or devour the property of orphans and the weak", and if Jesus had said that, the Christians would have taken it to seriously mean "Eating the food and grabbing the plates or bowls of the orphans and the poor".

Buford is trying his level best not to understand. lol!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

@ Alex

Another point

Jesus did not leave any scripture behind.

When he was presented to the Gentiles, the scripture was created and written by men, who did not even sit in the company of Jesus or his disciples.

Even the gospels do not know what all the disciples really did.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
This tribal racist sexist bigoted anti-gentile jealous slave god of non-gentiles, comes as his own son to annoy the hell out of the non-gentile masters.
The non-gentile masters get so p'd off with their slave god that they kill him off!
Was that the original plan by this clueless slave god?
No wonder the non-gentiles hate him!
Or was the anti-gentile slave god of the non-gentiles got so fed up with the non-gentiles that he got himself killed by the non-gentiles to take on the form of a "risen" gentile god?????!!
What a clever ploy!!!
Hooray!
Alex take your meds
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Hi Frijoles,

I hate to put you on the spot, but the Singaporean and supposed Hebrew scholar is making assertions, yet again, this time about what Psalm 22:19 REALLY means, to wit:

"They part my garments among them, and for my vesture do they cast lots."

The author of John's Gospel references this passage with regard to the disposition of the clothes that Jesus was wearing when he was led out to be crucified.

I should add that whether or not one even agrees that the event occurred, the question here concerns what ACTUAL and not PRETEND Hebrew scholars have to say about the meaning of this passage from Pslam 22.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Bu(tteredButtturdlick)ford.... .take your nose off the non-gentile asses and stick it back in your wood glue!
That will stop help slow down your dementia and prevent your single brain cell from slipping out through your nose..lol.
Wow! New Year's Day is more than halfway over and not once have you written the word PHALLUS, at least not in this thread. Was this your resolution for the year 2013 A.D., to try and overcome your PENlS obsession?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
Actually, Buford, Jesus was a nobody among his people. He had no say and no one listened to him.
This must be why the early Church was composed entirely of Jews, with 3000 being added to it on Pentecost, you BRAINDEAD MUSLIM ZEALOT.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Oh, wait! Don't tell me! The Acts of the Apostles is FICTIONAL, right?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
The biblical Jesus was a softy and a wimp, who did not stand up to the leadership from day one.
What an ignorant fool of a liar you are, easily discredited!

See: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! New Year's Day is more than halfway over and not once have you written the word PHALLUS, at least not in this thread. Was this your resolution for the year 2013 A.D., to try and overcome your PENlS obsession?
You have always been the fall guy...the dunce..the feed...the moronic bu(ttlicker)ford!
I have delegated that task to you...and you have written both words!
Did you finally take your nose off the non-gentile butts to stick back in your wood glue..?
Good boy.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
lol...hey moron...ask me..I am the ex priest.
How did the conmen become "apostles"?
Tell us about them...Especially about Mr paul who never met Jesus!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Frijoles.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex take your meds
The defender of non-gentiles appears from nowhere!
But...why don't you tell us about Jesus?
Thanks...
Otherwise..let me make this point..
This tribal racist sexist bigoted anti-gentile jealous slave god of non-gentiles, comes as his own son to annoy the hell out of the non-gentile masters.
The non-gentile masters get so p'd off with their slave god that they kill him off!
Was that the original plan by this clueless slave god?
No wonder the non-gentiles hate him!
Or was the anti-gentile slave god of the non-gentiles got so fed up with the non-gentiles that he got himself killed by the non-gentiles to take on the form of a "risen" gentile god?????!!
What a clever ploy!!!
Hooray!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
Hi Frijoles,
I hate to put you on the spot, but the Singaporean and supposed Hebrew scholar is making assertions, yet again, this time about what Psalm 22:19 REALLY means, to wit:
The author of John's Gospel references this passage with regard to the disposition of the clothes that Jesus was wearing when he was led out to be crucified.
I should add that whether or not one even agrees that the event occurred, the question here concerns what ACTUAL and not PRETEND Hebrew scholars have to say about the meaning of this passage from Pslam 22.
awww...this fake gentile needs approval from a non-gentile who rejects his "mangod" as a liar and a false prophet!
lol...
Rock on bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford...l ol
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>This must be why the early Church was composed entirely of Jews, with 3000 being added to it on Pentecost, you BRAINDEAD MUSLIM ZEALOT.
That is another lie, Buford.

Those, who followed Jesus, were not the mainstream Jews but from sects far removed.

Was John the baptist a mainstream Jew? Were the Samaritans and others living in distant villages, where Jesus preached, mainstream Jews?

Pentecost in my view, is a hoax, which was generated by the braindead!

If you read Acts, you will find that the disciples and the followers still prayed at the Temple. They worshipped the LORD, not Jesus.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
Hi Frijoles,
Havent been paying attention to your discussion, but to answer your question....

Look at the first verse
1 For the Leader; upon Aijeleth ha-Shahar. A Psalm of David.

The psalm was written by David - he is the voice, and the psalm recounts experiences from his life, as well as proclamations based on those.

Aijelth ha-Shachar, btw is translated as gazelle of the dawn.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Mark 7

New International Version (NIV)

That Which Defiles

7 The Pharisees and some of the teachers of the law who had come from Jerusalem gathered around Jesus 2 and saw some of his disciples eating food with hands that were defiled, that is, unwashed. 3 (The Pharisees and all the Jews do not eat unless they give their hands a ceremonial washing, holding to the tradition of the elders. 4 When they come from the marketplace they do not eat unless they wash. And they observe many other traditions, such as the washing of cups, pitchers and kettles.)

5 So the Pharisees and teachers of the law asked Jesus,“Why don’t your disciples live according to the tradition of the elders instead of eating their food with defiled hands?”

6 He replied,“Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written:

“‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
7 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’(Isaiah 29:3)

8 You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to human traditions.”

9 And he continued,“You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! 10 For Moses said,‘Honor your father and mother,’( Exodus 20:12) and,‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’( Deut. 5:16) 11 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is Corban (that is, devoted to God)— 12 then you no longer let them do anything for their father or mother. 13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”

14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said,“Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. 15 Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.”[16]

17 After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. 18 “Are you so dull?” he asked.“Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.”(In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)

20 He went on:“What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come —sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Buford wrote:
Indeed!

Yep! You got it right!

The braindead Gentiles wrote it.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

bmz wrote:
@ Alex
Another point
Jesus did not leave any scripture behind.
When he was presented to the Gentiles, the scripture was created and written by men, who did not even sit in the company of Jesus or his disciples.
Even the gospels do not know what all the disciples really did.
The poor ignorant gentiles who worship BJ have no cllue about Jesus or his disciples.
They refuse to educate themselves...
They continue to worship BJ after confining Jesus to a chair with gaffer tape thus preventing him from moving or speaking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••