Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
147,881 - 147,900 of 200,863 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
a
BECAUSE BARNABAS IS PROVEN TO BE FALSE!!!!!!!!
Can't trust any. All are false.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

jesus is wrote:
DO YOU KNOW WHO BARNABAS WAS?????
Barnabas was among the earliest converts to Christianity, not one of the 12 disciples.
Barnabas took Paul to meet the disciples in Jerusalem after recognizing Paul's sincerity and accompanied him on his First Missionary Journey, at first in the role of a senior member, but sensing Paul's greater calling, he eventually deferred to Paul's lead.
I think he was also a self-appointed apostle, like Paul.

Acts 14:14 "But when the apostles Barnabas and Paul heard what was happening, they tore their clothing in dismay and ran out among the people, shouting, "
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Braindead Muslim Zealot,
Doesn't anyone wash his or her clothes when they get dirty in Singapore?

You don't know for a fact that Jesus was only wearing a loin cloth, but that hasn't stopped you from asserting it as FACT.

I understand that you are a mocker, and so intellectually dishonest that you don't even know when you are lying.
I make you taste your own medicine.

I have changed the word 'smelly' to clean. Now answer the questions!

Tell me Buford, why would the Romans take his clean garments, which he was wearing for two days or may be more? Were the Roman soldiers so poor?

Did they also take the garments of the two thieves?

Was that a Roman custom also?

How many garments was he wearing? The poor guy was only wearing a loin cloth like Gandhi.

How can you believe in that bullshit of four Roman soldiers dividing a condemned man's clothes and the fifth grabbed his tunic? Absolutely hilarious!
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing you the very best for 2013
Thank you, dear HughBe

Wish you and family a very Happy New Year and all the best.

Regards
BMZ
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Dear all,

Wish everyone a Happy New Year.

May the New Year bring joy and happiness to all, and also wisdom to those friends, who need it.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-21
Chapter 42: Testimony of Jesus
..Wherefore they sent the Levites and some of the scribes to question him, saying: "Who are you?"
Jesus confessed, and said the truth: "I am not the Messiah." They said: "Are you Elijah or Jeremiah, or any of the ancient prophets?" Jesus answered: "No." Then said they: "Who are you? Say, in order that we may give testimony to those who sent us." Then Jesus said: "I am a voice that cries through all Judea, and cries: "Prepare you the way for the messenger of the Lord," even as it is written in Isaiah."
They said: "If you be not the Messiah nor Elijah, or any prophet, wherefore do you preach new doctrine, and make yourself of more account than the Messiah?" Jesus answered: "The miracles which God works by my hands show that I speak that which God wills; nor indeed do I make myself to be accounted as him of whom you speak. For I am not worthy to unloose the ties of the hosen or the ratchets of the shoes of the Messenger of God whom you call "Messiah," who was made before me, and shall come after me, and shall bring the words of truth, so that his faith shall have no end."
And having said this, Jesus departed and went to the mount Tabor, and there ascended with him Peter ;and James ;and John his brother, with him who writes this. Whereupon there shone a great light above him, and his garments became white like snow and his face glistened as the sun;, and lo! there came Moses and Elijah; speaking with Jesus concerning all that needs must come upon our race and upon the holy city
Note: Transfiguration of Jesus is as mentioned in other Gospel, but John puts the word spoken by Jesus to John the Baptist. There is a clear discrepancy here-MUQ
Chapter 43
.. Then said Andrew: "You have told us many things of the Messiah, therefore of your kindness tell us clearly all." And in like manner the other disciples besought him.
Accordingly Jesus said: "Everyone that works, works for an end in which he finds satisfaction. Wherefore I say to you that God, truly because he is perfect, has not need of satisfaction, seeing that he has satisfaction himself. And so, willing to work, he created before all things the soul of his Messenger, for whom he determined to create the whole, in order that the creatures should find joy and blessedness in God, whence his Messenger should take delight in all his creatures, which he has appointed to be his slaves. And wherefore is this, so save because thus he has willed?
It's pathetically laughable the way your favorite Dante quoting, Mohammad anticipating "Barnabas" has confused John the Baptist with Jesus, and still you keep posting line after line of this execrable medieval forgery!

See: http://www.bible.ca/islam/library/Gilchrist/b...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I make you taste your own medicine.
I have changed the word 'smelly' to clean. Now answer the questions!
Tell me Buford, why would the Romans take his clean garments, which he was wearing for two days or may be more? Were the Roman soldiers so poor?
How many garments was he wearing? The poor guy was only wearing a loin cloth like Gandhi.
How can you believe in that bullshit of four Roman soldiers dividing a condemned man's clothes and the fifth grabbed his tunic? Absolutely hilarious!
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

You are like George the Medicated One. He also regurgitates earlier and equally worthless posts almost verbatim. Absolutely hilarious!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

jesus is wrote:
GOSPEL OF BARNABAS 115:
'Let a man content himself therefore with the wife whom his creator hath given him, and let him forget every other woman.'
MUQ believes that "Barnabas" advances the cause of Allah and His Post-Jesus Messiah Mohammad.

Come to think of it, "Barnabas" is like the Qur'an in that regard, seeing that Mohammad also "borrowed" much from Jewish and Christian and Heretical/Apocryphal sources, "reimagined" it to suit his political/theological purposes, and then dictated his version of "truth" to his scribes who dutifully recorded it as though it were the very eternal and unalterable word of Allah.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Whatever the Gospel of Barnabas may claim to be, whatever it may appear to be, whatever the Muslim world would like it to be, a general study of its contents and authorship shows that it is a poor attempt to forge a life of Jesus consonant with the profile of Jesus in the Qur'an and Islamic tradition. The Muslim world will do well to reject this book as a clear forgery - for that is what it unmistakably proves to be.

http://www.bible.ca/islam/library/Gilchrist/b...
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
Whatever the Gospel of Barnabas may claim to be, whatever it may appear to be, whatever the Muslim world would like it to be, a general study of its contents and authorship shows that it is a poor attempt to forge a life of Jesus consonant with the profile of Jesus in the Qur'an and Islamic tradition. The Muslim world will do well to reject this book as a clear forgery - for that is what it unmistakably proves to be.
No worries!

I write to assure you that the Muslim world rejects every gospel as forgery.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Buford wrote:
Correction, Buford

Should read:

No worries!

I write to assure you that the Muslim world rejects every gospel, as each is a forgery.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Braindead Muslim Zealot,
You are like George the Medicated One. He also regurgitates earlier and equally worthless posts almost verbatim. Absolutely hilarious!

Those are perfectly valid questions. You have not answered. Why?

What is this garment sharing all about? Please explain!

If you cannot explain, ask me. I will tell you.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>MUQ believes that "Barnabas" advances the cause of Allah and His Post-Jesus Messiah Mohammad.
Come to think of it, "Barnabas" is like the Qur'an in that regard, seeing that Mohammad also "borrowed" much from Jewish and Christian and Heretical/Apocryphal sources, "reimagined" it to suit his political/theological purposes, and then dictated his version of "truth" to his scribes who dutifully recorded it as though it were the very eternal and unalterable word of Allah.
Have you ever heard of the Lollards?

Consider the writer of Barnabas, a lollard. There were many dissenters, who were fed up of all the misinformation given by the Christian Bible and the Church.
Mahmood

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you the links so that you could go and buy more books. It was to considered a shopping list.
Earlier you had mentioned that Ibn Asshaq was the only source you had.
Ishaq is not my only source. All biographers agree that Mo was born around 570 AD. But why do you believe he was born in 570? It's not in the Koran.

By the way, I have read most of the material in your shopping list. Information about Mo in most biographies are all the same, the only difference is the opinion.
Mahmood

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not criticize William Muir in front of Our Friend Mahmood, he considers him a "far more reliable authority than all Muslim Scholars combined together"!!
Salaam
MUQ
When did I say that?
Mahmood

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't have asked me that, if you had read his volumes.
Most of the polemicists use material only from that bloody fool Ibn Ishaq, Hisham, Waqidi, Ibn Sa'ad and Tabari . Check it out!
It is so silly of ignorant fools to think that there were no people, who wrote before Ibn Asshaq.
Do you know the names of people, who wrote before Ibn Asshaq?
I dont know the names of people who wrote biography of Mohammad before Ishaq. All those bloody books in the shopping list are all post-Ishaq. What other material are you in possession of that others are not?
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know the names of people who wrote biography of Mohammad before Ishaq. All those bloody books in the shopping list are all post-Ishaq. What other material are you in possession of that others are not?
In your post #156821, you had written:

"From what I understand, all this information comes to us from Ben Issac unless you have some other sources that no else is aware of."

The problem is that all ignorant polemic fools think and say that the idiot Ibn Ishaq was the only man who wrote about the events and as if there was none before. That goes for you too, because you wrote that.

There were men, who wrote even long before Ibn Ishaq did. It is quite obvious that you are not aware of others, who lived before Ibn Ishaq and wrote.

Go and find out yourself. I will not name those persons, who wrote before Ibn Ishaq. A little research will help you.

It is really silly and idiotic to think that nobody wrote anything for a hundred years and then came only one person, who wrote. Writing stories about the battles (Maghazi) is not known as Seerah or Biography of the Prophet. I do not know how that bloody fool's book got that title.

Happy New Year
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I say that?
MUQ was just being sarcastic.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Some nonsense TheTorah, you got there, Rabbee. G-d does not have a dick, Rabbee.
This G-d of yours sounds abnormal.
rabbee: your antiG-D bigotry, calling TheTorah non-sense is worth what? so how is your imaginary vine, better than a real grape vine?

and your errant non-observations of G-D, are nothing more than an allusion of your own someone else's antiG-D mind. your religion being a lie, is one thing. but now you are personally committing, blasphemy against G-D directly. and by no stretch of the imagination, can you come up with the false conclusion you have by G-D. just like all the other religions on earth, your religion does not represent G-D truly at all.

and you and the rest of the worlds, abnormality against G-D. is the reason, not one person on earth can be considered as holy. and indicates, that all have been seduced by the darker sides.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, Buford
Should read:
No worries!
I write to assure you that the Muslim world rejects every gospel, as each is a forgery.
rabbee: and what makes your fabrications, any less evil and wicked?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••