Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,053

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156911 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I had already spotted that, bro.
Can you please mount a slaughtered lamb on a cross, nail his legs well and try to bring him down, without damaging his legs?
Thanks!
Salaams
BMZ
lol...Roast lamb on nail!
The claim that Jesus Pbuh was nailed to a cross is utter pagan rubbish brother as you and I well know.
BJ on the other hand is the subject of many speculations...
- Was BJ nailed to a cross A la paganski..(Cross represents, a shorter horizontal vagina beam being penetrated by a longer vertical penis beam)

There is no evidence that for the first 300 years after Jesus' "death", those claiming to be Christians used the cross in worship. In 4th century, PAGAN Emperor Constantine claimed to convert to Christianity and promoted the CROSS as its symbol. Whatever Constantine's motives, the cross had nothing to do with Jesus Christ. The cross is pagan in origin.
The New Catholic Encyclopedia says: "The cross is found in both pre-Christian and non-Christian cultures."
Various other authorities have linked the cross with nature worship and PAGAN SEX rites.

Why was this pagan symbol promoted?
To make it easier for pagans to accept the Church.
Devotion to any pagan symbol is condemned by the Bible.(2 Corinthians 6:14-18) The Scriptures also forbid all forms of idolatry.(Exodus 20:4,5; 1 Corinthians 10:14)

- Was BJ hanged on a tree as per Jewish scriptures?
Deut 21:
22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:
23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance

".... Jesus, whom ye slew and HANGED on a tree." (Acts 5.30.)

"And we are witnesses of all things which he [Jesus] did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and HANGED on a tree" (Acts 10.39.)

".. they TOOK HIM DOWN from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre." (Acts 13.29/Deut 21:23.)

Paul was referring to the Torah's prescribed form of execution by stoning for certain offenses, such as blasphemy and idolatry. After being stoned to death, the person's body was hung on a tree to show the individual was under God's curse. To the Jews, hanging on a tree had become a metaphor for an apostate, a blasphemer or a person deemed under God's curse. That's exactly how the Jews viewed Jesus (John 5:18; 10:33; Matthew 26:63-65).

- Was BJ tied to a pole? Clear phallus!
Ask the JW and they can explain it.

The "death" and "rising" claims verge on perversion linked to the phallus?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156912 Dec 30, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
That's foolish nonsense!
This means:
If Allah to have a son needs a consort then it shows how unpowerful he is, and how poor his reasonings are.
A god who impregnants a human in a different manner, sending either the holy ghost or the spirit of truth. That ignorant of Muhammad didnm't know that the Gospel writers or whoever forged it after them have either intentonally or not misunderstood Isaiah 7:14, giving a sort of divinity to the Nazarene,(quite a pagan idea I have to say) and that's how you have a virgin giving birth to a child. An ignorant fool came 7 centuries later and taken that tale for truth.
clueless idiot.
This fool has no understanding of matters divine.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#156913 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahmood,
Here is a link for your shopping cart. Please order and keep on adding to your shopping cart.
http://www.google.com.sg/search...
Thanks for the link, I had peek at it. The information in there is nothing new.
I have Maxime Rodinson's work on Mohammad. He too uses Ben Issac & Tabari.
No one writes biography about Mohammad, without indulging in Ben Issac or Tabari, whether it
its Karen Armstrong or that 21st CE charlatan Deepak Chopra.

My problem with you is that you have always rejected "other books" unless it happens
to be the Koran. So why are you then giving me links concerning information that is not
in the Koran? FYI, I have read many biographies on Mohammad, from Mubarakpuri - Hykal
and Watt. They all give us the same information. What's so special about the link you
provided? Because from what I can see, all that information is in their books.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156914 Dec 30, 2012
george whyte wrote:
The koran says Allah cannot have a son without a consort,[1] yet claims Mary had a son without a consort.[2] Is this not limiting Allah's omnipotence,[3] and why is Mary capable of doing something Allah cannot?
lol...
ignorance is bliss...when it comes to south asian daalit.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156915 Dec 30, 2012
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>ok show us the authentic koran..
thousands of people have memorised harry potter books does that mean they are from god
say what?ah...you have managed to memorise one of those?lol..
I have no koran.
Are you educated enough to understand the Holy Quran in Arabic?
Why don't you prove your claim?
Go away from here..memorise the Quran and tell us about your real achievement next century!
Your vedic books are quite funny.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#156916 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
@ Mahmood
Addendum:
But please do not order the ignorant fools' silly Wikipedia. lol!
I was reading a book on the Prophet's life by a polemic English Christian fool, named Sir William Muir. He also mentioned 570. Can you please check out how did that polemicist fool get that?
Thanks
Not to worry brother bmz, I have read far too many biographies about Mohammad. It's not easy to fool me. But why is Muir a polemic fool? What has he written/said that other Mohammadan sympathisers have not?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156917 Dec 30, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>George,
If you had a brain you'd be dangerous.
If buford had the money he would buy a leg of lamb and eat it! lol..
They have already eaten their "lamb" and drunk his blood.
If bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford had a brain he'd be talking sense!
How is your correctional education program going?
Good luck with it.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156918 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Potter cannot be memorised.
lol... george (south asian brown) whyte is a deluded person.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156919 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
The point is why no one mentioned the driving of nails in details?
No Nails,

No nails were mentioned because there was no point in stating the glaringly obvious.

Matthew 27:35 And when they had crucified him, they divided his garments among them by casting lots. 36 Then they sat down and kept watch over him there.

Mark 15:24 And they crucified him and divided his garments among them, casting lots for them, to decide what each should take.

Luke 23:33 And when they came to the place that is called The Skull, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on his right and one on his left.

John 19:23 When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, they took his garments and divided them into four parts, one part for each soldier; also his tunic.

The point is that your six-centuries-removed "prophet" DENIED that Jesus was crucified at all, and you believe his testimony because he swore by everything in the known universe that he wasn't a liar, or deceived, or insane, or a tool of hell.

Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156920 Dec 30, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
If buford had the money he would buy a leg of lamb and eat it! lol..
They have already eaten their "lamb" and drunk his blood.
If bu(tteredbuttturdlick)ford had a brain he'd be talking sense!
How is your correctional education program going?
Good luck with it.
George,

Take your meds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156921 Dec 30, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...Roast lamb on nail!
The claim that Jesus Pbuh was nailed to a cross is utter pagan rubbish brother as you and I well know.
BJ on the other hand is the subject of many speculations...
- Was BJ nailed to a cross A la paganski..(Cross represents, a shorter horizontal vagina beam being penetrated by a longer vertical penis beam)
There is no evidence that for the first 300 years after Jesus' "death", those claiming to be Christians used the cross in worship. In 4th century, PAGAN Emperor Constantine claimed to convert to Christianity and promoted the CROSS as its symbol. Whatever Constantine's motives, the cross had nothing to do with Jesus Christ. The cross is pagan in origin.
The New Catholic Encyclopedia says: "The cross is found in both pre-Christian and non-Christian cultures."
Various other authorities have linked the cross with nature worship and PAGAN SEX rites.
Why was this pagan symbol promoted?
To make it easier for pagans to accept the Church.
Devotion to any pagan symbol is condemned by the Bible.(2 Corinthians 6:14-18) The Scriptures also forbid all forms of idolatry.(Exodus 20:4,5; 1 Corinthians 10:14)
- Was BJ hanged on a tree as per Jewish scriptures?
Deut 21:
22 And if a man have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hang him on a tree:
23 His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance
".... Jesus, whom ye slew and HANGED on a tree." (Acts 5.30.)
"And we are witnesses of all things which he [Jesus] did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and HANGED on a tree" (Acts 10.39.)
".. they TOOK HIM DOWN from the tree, and laid him in a sepulchre." (Acts 13.29/Deut 21:23.)
Paul was referring to the Torah's prescribed form of execution by stoning for certain offenses, such as blasphemy and idolatry. After being stoned to death, the person's body was hung on a tree to show the individual was under God's curse. To the Jews, hanging on a tree had become a metaphor for an apostate, a blasphemer or a person deemed under God's curse. That's exactly how the Jews viewed Jesus (John 5:18; 10:33; Matthew 26:63-65).
- Was BJ tied to a pole? Clear phallus!
Ask the JW and they can explain it.
The "death" and "rising" claims verge on perversion linked to the phallus?
George,

With you it alwys gets back to the PENIS, doesn't it?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#156922 Dec 30, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link, I had peek at it. The information in there is nothing new.
I have Maxime Rodinson's work on Mohammad. He too uses Ben Issac & Tabari.
No one writes biography about Mohammad, without indulging in Ben Issac or Tabari, whether it
its Karen Armstrong or that 21st CE charlatan Deepak Chopra.
My problem with you is that you have always rejected "other books" unless it happens
to be the Koran. So why are you then giving me links concerning information that is not
in the Koran? FYI, I have read many biographies on Mohammad, from Mubarakpuri - Hykal
and Watt. They all give us the same information. What's so special about the link you
provided? Because from what I can see, all that information is in their books.
I gave you the links so that you could go and buy more books. It was to considered a shopping list.

Earlier you had mentioned that Ibn Asshaq was the only source you had.
bmz

Singapore

#156923 Dec 30, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry brother bmz, I have read far too many biographies about Mohammad. It's not easy to fool me. But why is Muir a polemic fool? What has he written/said that other Mohammadan sympathisers have not?
You wouldn't have asked me that, if you had read his volumes.

Most of the polemicists use material only from that bloody fool Ibn Ishaq, Hisham, Waqidi, Ibn Sa'ad and Tabari . Check it out!

It is so silly of ignorant fools to think that there were no people, who wrote before Ibn Asshaq.

Do you know the names of people, who wrote before Ibn Asshaq?
bmz

Singapore

#156924 Dec 30, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>No Nails,

No nails were mentioned because there was no point in stating the glaringly obvious.

Matthew 27:35 And when they had crucified him, they divided his garments among them by casting lots. 36 Then they sat down and kept watch over him there.

Mark 15:24 And they crucified him and divided his garments among them, casting lots for them, to decide what each should take.

Luke 23:33 And when they came to the place that is called The Skull, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on his right and one on his left.

John 19:23 When the soldiers had crucified Jesus, they took his garments and divided them into four parts, one part for each soldier; also his tunic.

The point is that your six-centuries-removed "prophet" DENIED that Jesus was crucified at all, and you believe his testimony because he swore by everything in the known universe that he wasn't a liar, or deceived, or insane, or a tool of hell.
Tell me Buford, why would the Romans take his smelly garments, which he was wearing for two days or may be more? Were the Roman soldiers so poor?

Did they also take the garments of the two thieves?

Was that a Roman custom also?

How many garments was he wearing? The poor guy was only wearing a loin cloth like Gandhi.

How can you believe in that bullshit of four Roman soldiers dividing a condemned man's clothes and the fifth grabbed his tunic? Absolutely hilarious!
bmz

Singapore

#156925 Dec 30, 2012
Good night all.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156926 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Buford, why would the Romans take his smelly garments, which he was wearing for two days or may be more? Were the Roman soldiers so poor?
Did they also take the garments of the two thieves?
Was that a Roman custom also?
How many garments was he wearing? The poor guy was only wearing a loin cloth like Gandhi.
How can you believe in that bullshit of four Roman soldiers dividing a condemned man's clothes and the fifth grabbed his tunic? Absolutely hilarious!
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

Doesn't anyone wash his or her clothes when they get dirty in Singapore?

You don't know for a fact that Jesus was only wearing a loin cloth, but that hasn't stopped you from asserting it as FACT.

I understand that you are a mocker, and so intellectually dishonest that you don't even know when you are lying.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156927 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The Qur'aan actually says this:
Translation by yours truly
"6:101 Allah is the Creator of the heavens and the earth. How can Allah have a child, when he has no wife? He created everything and is aware of everything."
And Mary was not the Father's consort or wife. Right?
Mary did not do that on her own or herself. A child was granted to her by God, who had not impregnated her in the usual way.
rabbee: well your quran is a liar, and so are you accepting it.

it tells you in TheTorah, how THEY(BOTH) gave birth to Adam(as He/She). and that the full Name of G-D, is always plural not singular. and that HIS WIFE is called SHADDAE, HEEM. The El or ELO at the beginning, is Masculine, and the ending is Femine. YH is Masculine, VH is Femine. and the world that can never get it right, is destined to repeat it.

religions are involved in errant indoctrination, they are not interested in TheTruth. all religions, are vanity, vanity, vanity. but if your thinking cap, is not working. perhaps you should, try a tin hat. as long as this world cannot, get their history right with G-D here in TheTorah. then the world, must do it again. and not necessarily you and your grandmother of all. but lies shall snuff out, your eternal existence for a limited mortal one.
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#156928 Dec 30, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
There is no evidence that for the first 300 years after Jesus' "death", those claiming to be Christians used the cross in worship. In 4th century, PAGAN Emperor Constantine claimed to convert to Christianity and promoted the CROSS as its symbol.
interesting
before Constantine imagined he saw a cross in the sky, Christians were already using the symbol of "i ch th y s" (fish) to identify themselves

..perhaps because Jesus liked fish dishes?(Magdalene included)
uhuh

Jumilla, Spain

#156929 Dec 30, 2012
hmmm..
like Paul, Constantine is called the 13th apostle
and also like Paul, he was taught religion by no man

both were different from the other apostles; both were sent by Satan
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156933 Dec 30, 2012
uhuh wrote:
hmmm..
like Paul, Constantine is called the 13th apostle
and also like Paul, he was taught religion by no man
both were different from the other apostles; both were sent by Satan
Whereas you are a prophet after Mohammad, or at least "rightly guided."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••