Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,435

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#156860 Dec 29, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>And maybe, just maybe, the disciples prayed with Jesus or all on their own. It is understood, you blithering idiot.
Wrong again!

Please read this gem from Luke 22, which supports my point!

" Jesus Prays on the Mount of Olives

39 Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him.

40 On reaching the place, he said to them,“Pray that you will not fall into temptation.”

41 He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, 42 “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” 43 An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. 44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.[b]

45 When he rose from prayer and went back to the disciples, he found them asleep, exhausted from sorrow.

46 “Why are you sleeping?” he asked them.

“Get up and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.”

YAWN! And off they went to sleep!

bmz

Singapore

#156862 Dec 29, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>And maybe, just maybe, the disciples prayed with Jesus or all on their own. It is understood, you blithering idiot.
I am very well read, Buford.

The blithering idiots were those, who wrote the books and the letters of the New Testament and those, who blithered, blabbered and babbled on the day at the pentecost.

bmz

Singapore

#156863 Dec 30, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you people try and get a Quran forged?
That would solve "Most" of your problems with Muslims!!
If there were many Qur'aans written by men, such as Qur'aan, According to A, B, C,.....X, Y, Z, etc., or Falaan Bin Falaan, then they would have done it.

That is the reason, they cannot.

The gospels could be easily forged because those books were written by many. Although the Church fathers cherry-picked four off the streets, they had a tough time to reconcile and are still unable to fix the mess.

Salaams
BMZ

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156874 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever read the New Testament? What teaching? Teachings, which created massive confusions, that led to wild conjecture, formation of silly and absurd doctrines over centuries.
You call that teachings of Jesus?
Then I am the one to wonder whether or not you have ever read the New Testament. Have you?
bmz wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus preached God or the Trinity known as the Triune God? Can you answer this? If you say yes, then Jesus did not teach well and taught every damn thing wrong. How come you find that acceptable?
According to the Gospel he never did that, nor he claim to be born out of a virgin, another silly thing that both Christianity and Islam believe.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text> What were his last words? Were his last words the same? Or did he die three times and said different last words. How coem such absurdities are acceptable to you?
Did I wrote for nothing all those posts about the differences in the Gospels? Go and see back.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the difference between the teaching of Muhammad and Jesus.
Muhammad preached and taught one God. Died and all believed in that one God. Nothing else.
Jesus preached and taught one God, whom he introduced as the Father in heaven, not as hos own father. Died and all were forced to believe in a Triune God.
Actually you pointed out the differences between the two religion instead of the differences between their teachings, i.e. one god vs triune god. So you failed to prove your point. And for Christians, not all were forced to believe in Trinity, only few, to the rest it was taught it.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156875 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
Wrong again!
Please read this gem from Luke 22, which supports my point!
" Jesus Prays on the Mount of Olives
39 Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him.
40 On reaching the place, he said to them,“Pray that you will not fall into temptation.”
41 He withdrew about a stone’s throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed, 42 “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” 43 An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. 44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.[b]
45 When he rose from prayer and went back to the disciples, he found them asleep, exhausted from sorrow.
46 “Why are you sleeping?” he asked them.
“Get up and pray so that you will not fall into temptation.”
YAWN! And off they went to sleep!
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

By your "logic," the disciples falling asleep one evening after a big meal instead of staying up to pray with Jesus PROVES that they were ALWAYS falling asleep and NEVER prayed at all, EVER.
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

#156876 Dec 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Theres no god
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156877 Dec 30, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you people try and get a Quran forged?
That would solve "Most" of your problems with Muslims!!
Muslims are the ones who should try and forge a "kinder, gentler" Quran, because the one version that exists now has been the cause of "good" Muslims murdering "bad" Muslims for centuries.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156878 Dec 30, 2012
But the Nazarene was a spiritual person often dedicated to the prayers, and he also taught prayers to the mob. It is silly to assume, suggest or affirm that his direct disciples have never prayed.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156879 Dec 30, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
But the Nazarene was a spiritual person often dedicated to the prayers, and he also taught prayers to the mob. It is silly to assume, suggest or affirm that his direct disciples have never prayed.
Braindead Muslim Zealot "the very well read" knows for a FACT that the disciples never prayed and were always falling asleep.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#156880 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you get sillier. I had already written:
"Mahmood,
You are also another fool.
Muhammad was born in 570 and died in 632. That is also not in Qur'aan. Do you have some other dates from the bloody fool Ibn Asshaq?
And you write another internet junkie remark "From what I understand, all this information comes to us from Ben Issac unless you have some other sources that no else is aware of.", which shows you have not read any other book.
By doing so, you make yourself look like a fool! What can I do, when I read such childish posts coming from adults? "
Now, in your own style, Who told you that Muhammad was not born in 570?
You have read only one book by Ibn Asshaq, which does not exist. Go and read other books. How come you have not been able to get some other books? Walk into any bookshop of repute or go the nearest Islamic centre. You can have dozens.
Please, stop asking me foolish questions.
You still have not answered my question. Which book tells you that Mohammad was born in 570 & died in 632? And since when have you started reading "other books"? That is why I am asking you to name a few "other" books.

bmz

Singapore

#156881 Dec 30, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not answered my question. Which book tells you that Mohammad was born in 570 & died in 632? And since when have you started reading "other books"? That is why I am asking you to name a few "other" books.
When did I say that I had quoted from a book?

Read my post addressed to El Morales about you:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TT8...

Do you believe that the bloody fool Ibn Ishaq was the only person, who wrote a book about the prophet, which is the source of all your information? That is silly. Right?

So, does Ibn Ishaq tell you when the Prophet was born and when did he die? That is why I agve you the years of his birth and death. You can give me other years, if you disagree.

bmz

Singapore

#156882 Dec 30, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
Actually you pointed out the differences between the two religion instead of the differences between their teachings, i.e. one god vs triune god. So you failed to prove your point. And for Christians, not all were forced to believe in Trinity, only few, to the rest it was taught it.
Colonna,

You are cracking me up. This is getting hilarious.

I showed the difference between the teachings. You always get it wrong. Read my post again.

All were forced to believe in the false doctrines. Those, who did not, were boiled in oil, burned alive, murdered, beheaded and so on. Even the books they had, were burned. That is why people were hiding their scriptures and books in caves, all over the region. DSS is one example.

Please read the darkest history of Christianity and the Church.

bmz

Singapore

#156883 Dec 30, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Muslims are the ones who should try and forge a "kinder, gentler" Quran, because the one version that exists now has been the cause of "good" Muslims murdering "bad" Muslims for centuries.
Relax! No worries. They are six hundred years behind bloody Christianity, but they will catch up faster. They would not need another six hundred years.

Let them kill each other.

What is that to you, Jacapo? lol! You should rejoice.

bmz

Singapore

#156884 Dec 30, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Braindead Muslim Zealot,
By your "logic," the disciples falling asleep one evening after a big meal instead of staying up to pray with Jesus PROVES that they were ALWAYS falling asleep and NEVER prayed at all, EVER.
My point is that the twelve never prayed in his life time. They only believed in him just before he passed away. They might have seen him praying but I do not see them praying at all.

If they had really prayed, people would have seen and somebody must have reported but there was no hearsay reported by the writers of gospels at all, which shows that they did not pray at all.

Can you show me through the gospels, if they prayed? I can safely confirm that Jesus prayed always alone. No one can deny this fact!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156885 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
Relax! No worries. They are six hundred years behind bloody Christianity, but they will catch up faster. They would not need another six hundred years.
Let them kill each other.
What is that to you, Jacapo? lol! You should rejoice.
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

You are one very twisted individual.

Try to understand this fundamental point: The problem isn't just that "good" Muslims are murdering "bad" Muslims "for Allah and His Messenger," but that they are ALSO murdering Christians and Jews and assorted other "infidels" and "blasphemers" who have been defined as such by that murder condoning "prophet" of yours in his hate-filled screed, the "Qur'aan," as you like to spell it.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156886 Dec 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
My point is that the twelve never prayed in his life time. They only believed in him just before he passed away. They might have seen him praying but I do not see them praying at all.
If they had really prayed, people would have seen and somebody must have reported but there was no hearsay reported by the writers of gospels at all, which shows that they did not pray at all.
Can you show me through the gospels, if they prayed? I can safely confirm that Jesus prayed always alone. No one can deny this fact!
Braindead Muslim Zealot,

The point is that you presume much and always have, NO NAILS.

bmz

Singapore

#156887 Dec 30, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahmood,

Here is a link for your shopping cart. Please order and keep on adding to your shopping cart.

http://www.google.com.sg/search...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156888 Dec 30, 2012
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Quran in English?
Speaking of corruption.
Dose Allah allow sin?
1. Or the Quran in English?
Great question.
We have Quran in Arabic. So we can refer to the source instead of second guessing it in English Greek or Mandarin!

BUT...but..but..The HOLY Bible in English has a TINY, HOLY handicap!
It has no original source in the language of the hero.

2. "Dose" Allah allow sin?

Does Allah allow sin?
Another great question!
Allah has allowed the creation/evolution/"crawl ing" of a creature known as human...

Did Allah say that "He" was creating a Perfect being known as man/human?
If you can answer that question, you will not ask further dumb questions.

bmz

Singapore

#156889 Dec 30, 2012
@ Mahmood

Addendum:

But please do not order the ignorant fools' silly Wikipedia. lol!

I was reading a book on the Prophet's life by a polemic English Christian fool, named Sir William Muir. He also mentioned 570. Can you please check out how did that polemicist fool get that?

Thanks
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156890 Dec 30, 2012
Pakistan militants kill 40 in mass execution, attack on Shiites
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/30...

QUETTA, Pakistan - Pakistani militants, who have escalated attacks in recent weeks, killed at least 40 people in two separate incidents, officials said on Sunday, challenging assertions that military offensives have broken the back of hardline Islamist groups.

A car bomb exploded near a convoy of buses taking Shiite pilgrims to Iran, killing at least 19 people and wounding 30, officials told NBC News, the latest attack on the minority sect.

Earlier Sunday, 21 tribal policemen believed to have been kidnapped by the Taliban were found shot dead in Pakistan's troubled northwest tribal region, government officials said.

Witnesses said the blast occurred as the three buses were overtaking a car about 35 miles west of Quetta, capital of sparsely populated Baluchistan province, site of many sectarian attacks, near the Iranian border.

Pakistan has experienced a spike in killings over the last year by radical Sunni Muslims targeting Shiites who they consider heretics. The violence has been especially pronounced in Baluchistan province, where the latest attack occurred.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep 28 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep 21 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep '14 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug '14 Only1Likeme212 347

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE