Who Is Allah?

There are 20 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#156333 Dec 19, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings to you NQ!!
It is lovely to hear from you. Thank you for your kind wishes.
May Almighty God's Peace and Blessings be upon you and your family.
All the best.
Alex
Thank you so much.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#156334 Dec 19, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh come on! do you really think, G-D is going to listen to your blessings given to unrepented idolitors?
I know God listens to me. Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156335 Dec 19, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much.
You are very welcome. It is good to see you back and hope your break away from here helped re-charge batteries!
Peace
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156336 Dec 19, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>I know God listens to me. Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
Bravo!
Peace
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156337 Dec 19, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: well there are about, 7billion terrorists on this planet. so how can you not, call each other terrorists? i think you need to quit assuming, there is an innocent person on this planet of all you idolitors.
You keep harping on about "idolitors"...
How dare you call a true worshipper of God an "idolitor", dear mr. "idiotlor"(anagram of idolitor...lol)!!!!!!!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156338 Dec 19, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh come on! do you really think, G-D is going to listen to your blessings given to unrepented idolitors?
You can't even say GOD!!
This is the level of stupidity, superstition, old wife's tale and paranoia that you are engulfed in!

Jesus called GOD..AaLaH...AaLoH.....AaLaHaA , AaLoHoA...and NOT G-D!!!

Deal with it mr. idiotlor!
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#156339 Dec 19, 2012
can you say mohameed without saying ph888
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156340 Dec 19, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>I know God listens to me. Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
rabbee: i do not see, anywhere in scripture where G-D listens to any of you. but there is evidence in scripture, that G-D does listen to adam. bu did not listen to adam, between the time he was decieved by the woman, untill the second visit.

read the preamble, to TheCommandments. G-D does not truly support, those who truly does not support HIM. G-D is not about to listen, to the complaints of 7billion idol terrorists against HIM.

if you have not listened to G-D, here in this Story of Creation again. then G-D ain't about to listen, to any of you idolitors. and i did not ask, G-D to give me with this assignment, to judge all the living and the dead. this any more than i asked G-D to put me in charge of this idoliterous nightmare again. with all of you and your also idoliterous grandmother, sarah for the last day.

none of you, have gotten any better, since the last time G-D gave this same story with all of you and your grandmother. and i do believe i have the right, to expect more from you all this third time here in TheTorah Happening.

the whole world is responsible, for dragging this story out this many times. and still refusing to make it to GanEden, without all this idolitry. even i was involved with all this idolitry, for about 41 years. and G-D did not return to me, untill i realized this. G-D was not going to listen to me, untill i was ready to listen to HIM.

according to the number of people, here in This Story of Creation at any given moment here in IT. very, very, very, pathetic few have ever even actually listened to G-D. what you got about a few thousand people mentioned in scripture, that actually listened to G-D. there are about seven billion of you, here in TheStory of Creation again. with not a one of you, actually listening. to what even G-D is saying, with any of this increasing, pestilence, plague, and famine.

i don't care what relgions, you do or do not claim to have. i only care if you really are being true to HaShem G-D, here in this story of creation again. and this is how i am going to judge you all. by your claims or illusions, of not being here in TheTorah again today. i can't get out, of this appointment given to me. so i am determined, to do the very best i am capable of. like i have with any other job, i have had in this world.

an i know in my heart, that if you never really listened to G-D. then you are not really going to want to listen to me. because you all think, your murderous idolitries are so much greater.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156341 Dec 19, 2012
george whyte wrote:
can you say mohameed without saying ph888
hey idiotlor mark II.....can you say GOD without insulting Jesus?
Is Jesus THE son of God?
Is Jesus the Messiah?
Or do you deny him as a false Prophet, like your "adopted" ancestors who tried to stone him to death?

By the way, we ADD to the name and NOt take away!!lol...
We don't say Holy Prophet "M-h-mm-d"!!!
We say Holy Prophet Muhammed Peace Be Upon Him.
Deal with it dear non-gentile hater of Christ.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156342 Dec 19, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: i do not see, anywhere in scripture where G-D listens to any of you. but there is evidence in scripture, that G-D does listen to adam. bu did not listen to adam, between the time he was decieved by the woman, untill the second visit..
hey deluded "idiotlor"....
The "scripture" you refer to was written by a bunch of non-gentiles who chose to give themselves all the right of access to God who created all of us.
They invented a "slave god" who serves only them.
These lies are to be challenged.
True God will never be a "slave" of one race or tribe.
Deal with it instead of peddling lies.
Adam was "just" a creation out of infinite number of creation that Bow down to Allah the TRUE GOD who loves ALL creation instead of being a "slave" to one race, tribe or nation.
When truth confronts falsehood, falsehood always perishes.
Your falsehood can only be peddled in your own unique "babble"!
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#156343 Dec 19, 2012
lol can you say mohameed with out saying Peace Be Upon Him.

yes or no
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156344 Dec 19, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep harping on about "idolitors"...
How dare you call a true worshipper of God an "idolitor", dear mr. "idiotlor"(anagram of idolitor...lol)!!!!!!!!!
rabbee: well i am sorry, but even scripture supports what i am saying. it is no different than the last time, that all of you and your grandmother were all suckered by the more subtle than any other mr lizard lips.

and even the last time, i had been visited with G-D. THEY never called out a single one of you as true believers.

calling you self a true worshiper, does not make you a true worshiper of TheG-D i know. and how dare you! call HaShem G-D a liar. with all-h, your other g-d/s.

and at least i have a few visits, actully with G-D under my belt compared to your none. and you even reject this story, with me and your grandmother here in IT again. and you want me to take your word, instead of G-D for it. no i do not trust a single one of you, nobodies here in TheTorah today.

get mad at me all you want, it won't change G-D'S judgement of you given to me. you'll still be a muslem liar and idolitry whining and complaning like an idolitor loving jew. so don't espect any breaks from me, when G-D takes off for the day of rest leaving me in charge. cause i too am fed up, with this whole world and all your diverse idolitries.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156345 Dec 19, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even say GOD!!
This is the level of stupidity, superstition, old wife's tale and paranoia that you are engulfed in!
Jesus called GOD..AaLaH...AaLoH.....AaLaHaA , AaLoHoA...and NOT G-D!!!
Deal with it mr. idiotlor!
rabbee: oh come on, We never called out to your fake g-d/s then. your altering scripture, the way you want. only makes you a worse liar. they did not even speak, arabic or english in those days.

and calling me a real live, geuine superstion. or old wives tale does not change the fact, of my actully being here in TheTorah again. lie all you want, for the sake of your idolitry. see where it gets you, in oblivion.

and using your idolitry, to call everyone else an idolitor. it so totally lame, worthless, hypocritical, and mentally insane.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#156346 Dec 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do OTHER Gospels what is in Quran 100 %?
So do you reject those Gospels also as "forgery"?
Or there is some "special law" for Gospel of Barnabas?
Whom you are trying to mislead?
YOU ARE CLAIMING THE 'OTHER GOSPELS' HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED, I.E. TAUGHT WHAT'S IN THE QURAN BUT HAVE BEEN CHANGED, SO YOU CAN'T CLAIM THAT 'BARNABAS' IS AN AUTHENTIC, HIDDEN GOSPEL!

It didn't make it into the New Testament because it didn't exist when the New Testament was formed.
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>First let us see what this Bible says which Quran confirms!!
What Bible? It's not a Bible!!!!!!

IT'S A FKN FAKE!
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#156347 Dec 19, 2012
IN THE GOSPEL OF BARNABAS 6:
Jesus says, "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is without remission [for it is unforgivable]".
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156348 Dec 19, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
The "scripture" you refer to was written by a bunch of non-gentiles who chose to give themselves all the right of access to God who created all of us.
Adam was "just" a creation out of infinite number of creation that Bow down to Allah the TRUE GOD who loves ALL creation instead of being a "slave" to one race, tribe or nation.
rabbee: hey! i am using TheScripture, G-D came and actually spoke to me about. i only mention TheTorah Scroll, for your reference so you can verify my presence here in IT again. and your myth, that i can't be here in ThisStory of Creation again. is just another lie, from all the subtle talking beasts of the fields. wow! just like it says, in scripture. oh gee! what a coincidence.

and soooo sorry, if i reject being in your tribe tooo. cause your mental elevator, never left the sub-basement. and i only take the side of G-D, in this dispute of all of you against G-D.
ashkarlives4ALLA H

Sanaa, Yemen

#156349 Dec 19, 2012
salaam jesus is may ALLAH swa guide u every day i expecting from u 2 convert 2 islam do not be late salaam sister.soon u will be muslim do not waste ur time do not defend about ur false religion.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156350 Dec 19, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and if falsehood vanishes, with truth. how does this explain, there being about seven billion liars on this planet today? the world is to quick, to believe in a lie. and next to retarded impossible, to believe in the truth. so delude your self all you want, without substantuating facts.
jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

#156351 Dec 19, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
and Gospel of John comes from Jesus?
That Poor man has been dragged over broken glass by a bunch of liars who humiliate him by worshipping him instead of worshipping God.
WHO TOLD YOU THAT SCHITT?????? He was placed into a container of hot oil and water dill-brain!!!!!!!!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156352 Dec 19, 2012
george whyte wrote:
lol can you say mohameed with out saying Peace Be Upon Him.
yes or no
lol? I also say Jesus Peace be upon Him!
Why don't you admit who you are for a change??lol..

Can you say GOD without insulting Jesus or making is G-d?
Can you TRY to answer a few questions instead of rattling off rubbish..
Is Jesus THE son of God?
Is Jesus the Messiah?
Or do you deny him as a false Prophet, like your "adopted" ancestors who tried to stone him to death?

By the way, we ADD to the name and NOt take away!!lol...
We don't say Holy Prophet "M-h-mm-d"!!!
We say Holy Prophet Muhammed Peace Be Upon Him.
We ALSO say Holy Prophet Jesus Peace Be Upon Him!!

Deal with it dear non-gentile hater of Christ.

Why do you hate Christ so much dear non-gentile?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Sat thetruth 14,656
Dreams Apr 28 ChannieB 1
Coincidence or some kind of sign? Apr 24 ChristySoy 1
No, Easter does NOT have pagan origins Apr '15 Skeptical 1
News Iowa woman to make history with nation's first ... Apr '15 cindy mccurry 1
Great News for Pagans (Feb '07) Mar '15 Gary Coaldigger 278
News In far-flung US territories, gay marriage hasn'... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 2
More from around the web