Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256266 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156381 Dec 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
Everybody, back then, called God, "The Father", but nobody called God, his/her father.
Jesus did not call God "My father". Right?
God was also the FATHER of Mary Magdalene and the disciples. Right?
Hope this ends the jugglery of Father and father.
According to the Nazarene or if not the real one then the biblical one, folks shouldn't call their biological fathers as such, but only to god.

If by calling god as father is not meant in the biological meaning, then it's of no relevant to say father or my father. The my does not change the meaning of father, it does not make it less or more biological.

Obviously the Nazarene was not the son of god as meant by Christians, and he didn't come out through a holy ghost, or spirit of truth who somehow impregnant a teenager.

It's time to grew up and stop believing to fairy tales like children.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#156384 Dec 20, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Nazarene or if not the real one then the biblical one, folks shouldn't call their biological fathers as such, but only to god.
If by calling god as father is not meant in the biological meaning, then it's of no relevant to say father or my father. The my does not change the meaning of father, it does not make it less or more biological.
Obviously the Nazarene was not the son of god as meant by Christians, and he didn't come out through a holy ghost, or spirit of truth who somehow impregnant a teenager.
Actually, this is what Jesus said and meant:

"Do not call anyone on earth your "Father". You have one Father. He is in heaven."

Jesus never said, "Do not call anyone on earth your father".

It is silly to suggest that he told people not to call their fathers, fathers. What else could they have called their fathers?

And if he had said that, which I believe to be nonsense, a misquote and absurd, then why do Christians call lowly men of Church, fathers?
bmz

Location hidden

#156385 Dec 20, 2012
Mohamo wrote:
My dear muslims dont waste your time with these kaafirs because their hearts are black and stony
Need to educate them.

Location hidden

#156387 Dec 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this is what Jesus said and meant:
"Do not call anyone on earth your "Father". You have one Father. He is in heaven."
Jesus never said, "Do not call anyone on earth your father".
In semetic languages there are no caps, so what you said he said is false. Second, whom the Jews have been called "Father", aside god? Third Jesus meant as the mainstream Christian understood, as evident from the final part of the previous verse.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text> It is silly to suggest that he told people not to call their fathers, fathers. What else could they have called their fathers?
Well this is what the Nazarene gifted of knowledge by Allah said. If you have any problem with your messenger take it with him or Allah directly.
bmz wrote:
<quoted text> And if he had said that, which I believe to be nonsense, a misquote and absurd, then why do Christians call lowly men of Church, fathers?
That's a good question that time ago, Ex-mess raised up and that Skeptic was unable to give a good answer for. The Nazarene didn't want neither that the Jews call Rabbis their "priests" because only one is rabbi. As probably he would have argued the use of the word imams for the islamic "priests" since only one is imam (leader).
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156388 Dec 20, 2012
Buford wrote:
CORRECTION:
Mohammad did. He spoke for God, but if you also speak for God, and anything that you post differs in the slightest degree from what he dictated, then this makes you not only a prophet after Mohammad, but an ABROGATER, which is doubly IMPOSSIBLE, according to the revelation that God gave to Mohammad, unless, of course, Mohammad was DECEIVED, but to even consider this as a possibility would make you an apostate, no?
I speak for God Almighty following what there is written in Quran, so I will never differs from Muhammed or Allah, unlike you dear non-gentile.
bmz

Location hidden

#156389 Dec 20, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
In semetic languages there are no caps, so what you said he said is false. Second, whom the Jews have been called "Father", aside god? Third Jesus meant as the mainstream Christian understood, as evident from the final part of the previous verse.
<quoted text>
Well this is what the Nazarene gifted of knowledge by Allah said. If you have any problem with your messenger take it with him or Allah directly.
<quoted text>
That's a good question that time ago, Ex-mess raised up and that Skeptic was unable to give a good answer for. The Nazarene didn't want neither that the Jews call Rabbis their "priests" because only one is rabbi. As probably he would have argued the use of the word imams for the islamic "priests" since only one is imam (leader).
Hello,

How are you, anti-Nazarene?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156391 Dec 20, 2012
NotQuiter wrote:
<quoted text>I know God listens to me. Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
How do you know Allah listens to you? You may say Allah's bless be upon your family... How do you know He does that? Do you really think He does that only because you said so? Then we got to think you are his boss, aren't you?

Tell to Allah to stop the wars now, and or stop the ecomomic crisis that is affecting me, and let's see if He does what you said lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156392 Dec 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
Hi brother,

be careful with colonic is worst than a snake. lol
SeasideSoon

Hoschton, GA

#156395 Dec 20, 2012
How can we have peace in the Mideast, when we can't even have peace on Topix, not to mention Nova Scotia..

http://www.aish.com/j/mm/West_Bank_Story.html...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156396 Dec 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
Everybody, back then, called God, "The Father", but nobody called God, his/her father.
Jesus did not call God "My father". Right?
God was also the FATHER of Mary Magdalene and the disciples. Right?
Hope this ends the jugglery of Father and father.
rabbee: well with the amount, of altering done. how do you know for sure, what they called HIM?

and since Adam is G-D'S Only Begotten Son/Daughter, that males everyone else G-D'S grandchildren* according to TheTorah.

come one people, this is the simplist of logic. and you all, can't figure this out?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156399 Dec 20, 2012
Mohamo wrote:
I am going to ask you people which christianity is true.
1.CATHOLICS
2.PROTESTANTS
3.BORN AGAIN
i am wondering how can these people have three religion in one religion ,instead of talking against is islam why dont you sort yourselves out and make one religion.
The bible changed since last decades ,the big question why do you have to change yur own bible????
Who told the opostles to start up churches,did jesus told them?the answer is no.
If you ask any preist in church about the trinity ,they will say have faith.
Christians worship idols in true sense because why are there idol of jesus or merry
why do you people make pictures of jesus did anybody ever seen jesus.if the man in the picture has beards and has long hair he is jesus.
Why do you have the cross in your churches ,did jesus told you to put cross in your churches??the answer is no because at the time jesus there were no cross and churches
you people are blinded
rabbee: just because there are thousands and thousands, of diverse religions on this planet. does not mean that any one of them, are really true to G-D. and being true to you, does not make it true to G-D. all religions on earth today, are involved in at least some idolitry. and the majority left, are even deeper and deeper into idolitry. the more lies involved, the deeper is the idolitry.

but if i had to choose, any particular goup as being the truest. i would have to say, messianic judaism. which varies from congregation to congregation, somewhere between christianity and judaism today. but still they have such little truth, i would still call it pathetic. but all the rest of the religions today, are actually against G-D here in TheStory of Creation happenings agains.

Location hidden

#156401 Dec 20, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
We know you write this when you don't know how to answer...

By the way first I was a Christian in closet, now an anti-Nazarene? Can you make peace with your brain?

Location hidden

#156402 Dec 20, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Allah listens to you? You may say Allah's bless be upon your family... How do you know He does that? Do you really think He does that only because you said so? Then we got to think you are his boss, aren't you?
Tell to Allah to stop the wars now, and or stop the ecomomic crisis that is affecting me, and let's see if He does what you said lol
Allah's bless or Allah's blessing mr queen's English?

Location hidden

#156404 Dec 20, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi brother,
be careful with colonic is worst than a snake. lol
I've told you many times take your pills.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156405 Dec 20, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: according to official scripture, there is but ONE in all of history, that has the right to call G-D FATHER/MOTHER or talk about THEFATHER PORTION OF G-D. and Shet may call Adam, Father/Mother or Father and Mother and G-D Grandfather/Grandmother. and this makes all of you, great etc grandchildren down the line.

according to G-D, even i did not arrive here in the usual manner. but arrived here, by virtue of a Surrogate Mother same as before with Adam. and it shall not change, no matter how many times, G-D has given this whole story of creation before, is still giving this whole story of creation now, or shall continue to give this whole story of the physical creation.

G-D does not just give, a portion and quit but continues to give it all. so no! G-D did not quit giving ThisStory, after the multitudes crossed the river. but is still giving it, even until now here in IT. and G-D shall continue to give TheTorah untill the year 5844, when THEY take off for the day of rest. and again, shall place adam and his mate in charge. just like it aays, is forever and always true here in TheTorah Happenings.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156406 Dec 20, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
rabbee: well actually scriptural eevreet, is considered as all caps. and it does not have, a lower case. but if you do that with english, it looks like shouting. because we are not taught, to write english in all caps. so it, is a matter of indoctrination.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156408 Dec 20, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I speak for God Almighty following what there is written in Quran, so I will never differs from Muhammed or Allah, unlike you dear non-gentile.
rabbee: tugging on your own, superman's cape. does not make you true to TheG-D, here in this whole story of physical creation again. and since you claim, not to be here in this story of physical creation again. then you are not speaking for TheG-D, WHO i know is again giving it.

but it is obvious you have been, indoctrinated by the subtle beasts of the fields agains. who all also claim, they are not here in ThisStory of Creation again. and that is the mo, of the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. so you have, the same mo as the subtle beasts.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156410 Dec 20, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
How can we have peace in the Mideast, when we can't even have peace on Topix, not to mention Nova Scotia..
http://www.aish.com/j/mm/West_Bank_Story.html...
rabbee: i already told you, you all need get rid of all the idolitry in the world. since idolitry is the cause of all, hell and death. but so far, the indication is. that none of you, really want to get rid of your idolitry. so hell and death, is going to continue to be part of your lives at war against G-D. there can be no peace and goodwill, to all men. as long as idolitry, is part of your lives. none of you really want, to Worship G-D, Believe in G-D, here in this story of Physical Creation agains. and just the acceptace of being here, in TheLiving Torah shall chase away your idolitries.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156411 Dec 20, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you many times take your pills.
rabbee: more suggested idolitry, does not cure anyones idolitry.

Location hidden

#156412 Dec 20, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: according to official scripture, there is but ONE in all of history, that has the right to call G-D FATHER/MOTHER or talk about THEFATHER PORTION OF G-D. and Shet may call Adam, Father/Mother or Father and Mother and G-D Grandfather/Grandmother. and this makes all of you, great etc grandchildren down the line.
according to G-D, even i did not arrive here in the usual manner. but arrived here, by virtue of a Surrogate Mother same as before with Adam. and it shall not change, no matter how many times, G-D has given this whole story of creation before, is still giving this whole story of creation now, or shall continue to give this whole story of the physical creation.
G-D does not just give, a portion and quit but continues to give it all. so no! G-D did not quit giving ThisStory, after the multitudes crossed the river. but is still giving it, even until now here in IT. and G-D shall continue to give TheTorah untill the year 5844, when THEY take off for the day of rest. and again, shall place adam and his mate in charge. just like it aays, is forever and always true here in TheTorah Happenings.
You keep repeating the story is happening again and that you are Adam. How many times did you eat the fruit that condemn us to live in the way and place we live, everytime?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm searching for answers Feb 14 You and everyone 3
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 10 superwilly 5,154
News How to Cast a Spell to Levitate Objects (Jun '10) Feb 5 Arturo 6
News "Juggalos" Speak Out After Arson Arrests (Sep '07) Feb 2 Boogie man 50
Journalism Diorama(s): Pluralism Theocracy Jan '18 Abishai100 1
Journaling Questions for Deeper Exploration Dec '17 Raavyncloud 1
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) Dec '17 kaleb 18
More from around the web