Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 202,068

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#156256 Dec 18, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....
If not for Islam 2billion more people will be drawing cartoons of a naked man klilled off by non-gentiles!
It takes us to defend his existence and the DIGNITY of both his mother and him!
Salaams.
Indeed!

Thanks, bro.

Salaams
BMZ
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156257 Dec 18, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: TheTorah is over, 20billion years old. so i do not see, how your lie can call it modern, in any sense of your evil imagination.
and it's still the same story G-D, is giving with all of us actually here in IT again. and all you talking critters can do, is make it worse here in IT for everyone else.
and i have no doubt, that your an idolitor. and G-D has actually paid me, with more visits than you have. even the three wise men, have paid me with more visits than you.
Who wrote it 20billion years ago? What about "word" who was with god who was "word" and who is now god or "word" nobody knows!!

Back to reality...
Cross is a death instrument...so are knives and guns.

If BJ was stabbed or shot will the lovely worshippers of BJ be wearing a "knife" or a "gun" round their necks with the Pope worshipping/blessing knives or guns?

Using a "cross" to mark a grave is the same as using a "knife" or a "gun" to mark a grave.

Both are death instruments.

How sick is that!!

*** Also when a person who is full of Jesus dies, what happens?

Does the "Jesus" inside them "die again" or abandon the dead and run off back to the comforts of heaven to sit on Lord's right hand and watch the fun??

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#156265 Dec 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that gospel accounts cannot be trusted.
It is strange and funny to note that while Rome has no records on Pilate's life, only Christianity has bits and pieces through the gospels.
It's not a big deal to not find any record of Pilate's life in Rome, although you can find him recorded on other documents.

For example it was found a latin inscription about Pilate in Judea, Caesarea Maritima, that says "S TIBERIÉUM PO]NTIUS PILATUS PRAEF]ECTUS IUDA[EA]E FECIT D]E[DICAVIT"

Translated into modern english means "...Tiberius, Pontius Pilate prefect of Judea has dedicated..." The rest was damage thus impossible for me to translated what it says before and after that.

Moreover there is a letter from King Herod Agrippa I (in Philo, Legatio to Caium, 38) describes Pilate as "relentless, without respect, stubborn".

Not to speak that in central Italy there are a lot of stories about him and about his death place, but since they are all oral tradition with no objective facts, I'll treat them as other oral tradition, thus of no historical value. So your point is totally pointless.

We know that there is no proof of the existence of Umar, Ali, Muhammad's wives ect. Does this mean they never existited? No, it does not mean anything, though it's strange and funny that Arabs have no recorded any relevant islamic figures on documents...

Of course Hadiths and oral traditions are of no value.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156266 Dec 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget it. All gospels are not reliable.
An example:
John says Jesus carried his cross, while the other three gospels say that Simon carried the cross.
The point is that gospel accounts cannot be trusted.
It is strange and funny to note that while Rome has no records on Pilate's life, only Christianity has bits and pieces through the gospels.
Who carried the cross?
It is time we reminded the readers!!
lol...
FROM 1:19:55..........lol
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156267 Dec 18, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a big deal to not find any record of Pilate's life in Rome, although you can find him recorded on other documents.
For example it was found a latin inscription about Pilate in Judea, Caesarea Maritima, that says "S TIBERIÉUM PO]NTIUS PILATUS PRAEF]ECTUS IUDA[EA]E FECIT D]E[DICAVIT"
Translated into modern english means "...Tiberius, Pontius Pilate prefect of Judea has dedicated..." The rest was damage thus impossible for me to translated what it says before and after that.
Moreover there is a letter from King Herod Agrippa I (in Philo, Legatio to Caium, 38) describes Pilate as "relentless, without respect, stubborn".
Not to speak that in central Italy there are a lot of stories about him and about his death place, but since they are all oral tradition with no objective facts, I'll treat them as other oral tradition, thus of no historical value. So your point is totally pointless.
We know that there is no proof of the existence of Umar, Ali, Muhammad's wives ect. Does this mean they never existited? No, it does not mean anything, though it's strange and funny that Arabs have no recorded any relevant islamic figures on documents...
glugg...gluggg...Colonic Irrigation at full speed...
What is...Non crapitum suum januum
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#156268 Dec 18, 2012
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Translated into modern english means "...Tiberius, Pontius Pilate prefect of Judea has dedicated..."

The rest was damage thus impossible for me to translated what it says before and after that.
Once again, you just jumped in without even understanding my point.

I have read about that stone but it does not give any period of his governorship.

Do you have any record of Pilate in Roman archives? None, is the correct answer!

In his post # 156247, Buford wrote:

"The Gospel of Barnabas contains many gross errors of history and geography:-

• It says that Jesus was born when Pilate was governor of Judea"

This statement is based on Christianity's own Department of History. Pilate is only known through Christianity and her books.

It is said that the Romans kept records of everything and they were perfect in doing that. Where are those records, which talk about Pilate?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156274 Dec 18, 2012
* When a person who is full of Jesus dies, what happens?

Does the "Jesus" inside them "die again" or abandon the dead and run off back to the comforts of heaven to sit on Lord's right hand and watch the fun??
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156277 Dec 18, 2012
Makesure100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Freakshow......you are full of hate...your buddies are full of hate. We Americans will not stand for a hatefull organization as yours. Die along the roadside..........
rabbee: and just what, organization do you fantacize i am in?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156279 Dec 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, all gospels contradict Qur'aan. Can't trust any of them.
Not only that but they also contradict each other. For example, the three synoptic gospels do not agree with anything that John says.
Please inform answering-islam.
rabbee: then according to their gospels, the quran can never be trusted either. and according to TheTorah, neither the quran, their gospels, nor new testament tanach, nor anyother writtings in this world, can be trusted. cause their world view, is all only make believe.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156280 Dec 18, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
This stroy of Jesus bringing back a person to life is borrowed from pagan mythology.
rabbee: why just becaise none of you, who don't even know my name. claim, you were not around then? even when you were born again here in TheTorah for this third Torot time. as you strain at a gnat, and miss all of your being resurrected thrice agains.

this is not, the first time me and this worlds grandmother, sarah faye ann carney, gave birth to all of you all precisely and accuratly again. and your grandmother sarah faye ann carney, is not the first mate, i have done this third or fourth resurrections with either.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156281 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: then according to their gospels, the quran can never be trusted either. and according to TheTorah, neither the quran, their gospels, nor new testament tanach, nor anyother writtings in this world, can be trusted. cause their world view, is all only make believe.
Who wrote your "TheTorah"?
"TheLiars" who deliberately turned "TheGOD" into "TheSlave" minigod of "TheNon-gentiles".
"ThePeriod"!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156282 Dec 18, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote it 20billion years ago? What about "word" who was with god who was "word" and who is now god or "word" nobody knows!!
Back to reality...
Cross is a death instrument...so are knives and guns.
If BJ was stabbed or shot will the lovely worshippers of BJ be wearing a "knife" or a "gun" round their necks with the Pope worshipping/blessing knives or guns?
Using a "cross" to mark a grave is the same as using a "knife" or a "gun" to mark a grave.
Both are death instruments.
How sick is that!!
*** Also when a person who is full of Jesus dies, what happens?
rabbee: well then i guess your quran, does not tell how G-D always writes this and gives TheStoneTablets to Moshe on mt seeanee. every other time, G-D has always given this same story of creation.

and i can count the number of people, who actually get to visit HEAVEN of Heavens, without even taking my socks off. but since this is your third Torot time

where do you think you were, while you were waiting to be physically born again? if you wern't in HEAVEN of Heavens, you were not, here in your own rather hell on earth, and you were not sent into oblivion, what place is left for you to be stored, untill your next occurance here in TheTorah? while you are now here presently squandering away, your second physical resurrection.

i have seen this same happen, way too many times before. with way too many other thousands and thousands of grandmothers, and all of their grandchildren. where G-D is still, giving this same story of creation again. and you and they have all rejected being actually here in IT. so that eventually, G-D gives TheHisSon adam with another mate. and all of you, cease to exist, the very next time G-D gives this same story of creation again. as you all snuff out, you own eternal existance, with your believing in everything and everyone but G-D, here in TheTorah actually happening. with the only survivors, being the his direct lingage of Noach to Adam to Noach again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156283 Dec 18, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote your "TheTorah"?
"TheLiars" who deliberately turned "TheGOD" into "TheSlave" minigod of "TheNon-gentiles".
"ThePeriod"!
rabbee: check out the very next post, below your's. G-D'S story of creation here in it, has never changed, and neither do the answers to all you pagans of other g-ds.
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#156284 Dec 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
There is no evidence of any pagan resurrecting anyone. No one takes myths and mythology seriously.
Jesus did exist, while the mythical characters did not.
The concept is borrowed from pagan mythology. Whether Jesus existed or not is a matter of debate since there is no hard evidence that he did. Pagans believed in those myths.

When did Abraham, Noah, Moses, Shoaib, Joseph live and die, do have the dates?
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#156285 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Agree, the Koran is not to be trusted. Ask a Mohammadan to produce a copy of Koran dating back to the time of Mohammmad or between the years of 610-710 AD, he wont be able to. The orignal manuscripts of the Koran have gone missing. Allah knows best what happened to them and yet when some kafir was wanting to burn the Korans, the Mohammadans had a hissy fit.

Tradition tells us that Caliph Osman burnt copies of the Koran. How far this is true, no one knows. No one can tell what he burnt, whether he burnt some chapters or verses that were meant to be in the Koran or not. The Koran we have today was edited back in 1924 and even to this day, I am told that there are variant readings of the Koran. We dont even know how much of the Koran was actually written by Mohammad.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156286 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: well then i guess your quran, does not tell how G-D always writes this and gives TheStoneTablets to Moshe on mt seeanee. every other time, G-D has always given this same story of creation.
and i can count the number of people, who actually get to visit HEAVEN of Heavens, without even taking my socks off. but since this is your third Torot time
By the way, using your "Theminigod" and the millionth revised edition of "TheTorah" you are not going anywhere near TRUE God!

Who was the clumsy boy who broke the tablet, while other non gentiles were playing with golden calf?
All a bit suspect.

Let's look at the usual compulsive MURDER among Non-gentiles and MOSES:

Exodus 32:
19 When MOSES approached the camp and saw the calf and the dancing, HIS ANGER BURNED and HE THREW THE TABLETS out of his hands, BREAKING THEM TO PIECES at the FOOT OF THE MOUNTAIN.

20 And HE TOOK THE CALF they had made and BURNED IT in the fire; then HE GROUND IT TO POWDER, scattered it on the water and MADE the ISRAELITES DRINK IT.

21 He said to Aaron,“What did these people do to you, that you led them into such GREAT SIN?”

22“Do not be angry, my lord,” AARON ANSWERED.“YOU KNOW HOW PRONE THESE PEOPLE ARE to EVIL.

23 They said to me,‘Make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don’t know what has happened to him.’

24 So I told them,‘Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.’ Then they gave me the gold, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf!”(AARON IS BS...ING!!!)

25 Moses saw that the ISRAELITES RUNNING WILD and that Aaron(NETANYAHU?) had LET THEM GET OUT OF CONTROL and so become a LAUGHING STOCK their enemies.(STORY OF STOLEN PALESTINE OF TODAY!!!!)

26 So MOSES stood at the entrance to the camp and said,“Whoever is for the Lord, come to me.” And ALL THE LEVITES rallied to him.

27 Then he said to them (HE MADE IT UP??!!!),“This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says:‘EACH MAN STRAP A SWORD to his side. GO BACK and FORTH through the camp from one end to the other, EACH KILLING HIS BROTHER and FRIEND and NEIGHBOUR.(AS IT IS HAPPENING IN THE STOLEN TERROR STATE OF NON GENTILES)’”

28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and THAT DAY ABOUT THREE THOUSAND (THIS NUMBER IS INTERESTING ...9/11..AND MORE!) of the PEOPLE DIED.

29 Then Moses said,“You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.(LOL....MADE IT UP?)”

30 The next day Moses said to the people,“You have committed a great sin. But now I will go up to the Lord; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin.”..(WHO SAW HIM SPEAK TO GOD???LOL...)

31 So Moses went back to the Lord and said,“Oh, what a great sin these people have committed! They have made themselves gods of gold.

32But now, please forgive their sin—but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written.”

33 The Lord replied to Moses,“Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book.

34 Now go, lead the people to the place I spoke of, and my angel will go before you. However, when the time comes for me to punish, I will punish them for their sin.”
35And the Lord struck the ISRAELITES WITH a PLAGUE because of what they did with the calf Aaron had made.

(WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GOD WHO IS NOW TURNED INTO THE MINI SLAVE GOD OF NON GENTILES?)

(NO CHANGE THERE..MURDER..MURDER..MURDER AND MORE MURDERS..
WORLD POPULATION WAS not a lot and they get3000 KILLED OFF...!!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156287 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: check out the very next post, below your's. G-D'S story of creation here in it, has never changed, and neither do the answers to all you pagans of other g-ds.
of course...the pagans of OTHER GODS must be UTTERLY DESTROYED as practised in the non-gentile terror state in the middle of palestine!!

They were kept under control in Europe until 1940's and now they are RUNNING WILD BACK TO THEIR MURDEROUS HABITS!!!

Exodus 22:20
He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be UTTERLY DESTROYED.

Exodus 23:24
You must not worship the gods of these nations or serve them in any way or imitate their evil practices. Instead, you must UTTERLY DESTROY THEM and SMASH their sacred pillars.

Deut 7:2
And when the LORD your God shall deliver them over to you; you shall strike them, and UTTERLY DESTROY THEM; you shall make no covenant with them, NOR SHOW MERCY unto them:

Deut 8:19
"But I assure you of this: If you ever forget the LORD your God and follow OTHER GODS, worshiping and bowing down to them, you will CERTAINLY BE DESTROYED.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156288 Dec 18, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, the Koran is not to be trusted. Ask a Mohammadan to produce a copy of Koran dating back to the time of Mohammmad or between the years of 610-710 AD, he wont be able to. The orignal manuscripts of the Koran have gone missing. Allah knows best what happened to them and yet when some kafir was wanting to burn the Korans, the Mohammadans had a hissy fit.
Tradition tells us that Caliph Osman burnt copies of the Koran. How far this is true, no one knows. No one can tell what he burnt, whether he burnt some chapters or verses that were meant to be in the Koran or not. The Koran we have today was edited back in 1924 and even to this day, I am told that there are variant readings of the Koran. We dont even know how much of the Koran was actually written by Mohammad.
rabbee: well from what i know, from TheG-D WHO came to visit with me here in TheTorah. did no come to visit me, here in any koran or quran. when THEY/BOTH came to tell me about this all again. and G-D knows ThisStory of Creation i am here in, even better than i even do now. and giving me with this bad feeling, that me and this woman, are this HaMosheeach, that even muslems have never been waiting for. but i am not going to accept this, unless G-D HIMSELVES tells me this is true. cause this world is a nightmare, to be placed in charge of again. why should i want to be, placed in charge of a bunch of rather be soggy critters in water again?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156289 Dec 18, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, using your "Theminigod" and the millionth revised edition of "TheTorah" you are not going anywhere near TRUE God!
Who was the clumsy boy who broke the tablet, while other non gentiles were playing with golden calf?
All a bit suspect.
Let's look at the usual compulsive MURDER among Non-gentiles and MOSES:
Exodus 32:
19 When MOSES approached the camp and saw the calf and the dancing, HIS ANGER BURNED and HE THREW THE TABLETS out of his hands, BREAKING THEM TO PIECES at the FOOT OF THE MOUNTAIN.
20 And HE TOOK THE CALF they had made and BURNED IT in the fire; then HE GROUND IT TO POWDER, scattered it on the water and MADE the ISRAELITES DRINK IT.
21 He said to Aaron,“What did these people do to you, that you led them into such GREAT SIN?”
22“Do not be angry, my lord,” AARON ANSWERED.“YOU KNOW HOW PRONE THESE PEOPLE ARE to EVIL.
23 They said to me,‘Make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don’t know what has happened to him.’
24 So I told them,‘Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.’ Then they gave me the gold, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf!”(AARON IS BS...ING!!!)
25 Moses saw that the ISRAELITES RUNNING WILD and that Aaron(NETANYAHU?) had LET THEM GET OUT OF CONTROL and so become a LAUGHING STOCK their enemies.(STORY OF STOLEN PALESTINE OF TODAY!!!!)
26 So MOSES stood at the entrance to the camp and said,“Whoever is for the Lord, come to me.” And ALL THE LEVITES rallied to him.
27 Then he said to them (HE MADE IT UP??!!!),“This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says:‘EACH MAN STRAP A SWORD to his side. GO BACK and FORTH through the camp from one end to the other, EACH KILLING HIS BROTHER and FRIEND and NEIGHBOUR.(AS IT IS HAPPENING IN THE STOLEN TERROR STATE OF NON GENTILES)’”
28 The Levites did as Moses commanded, and THAT DAY ABOUT THREE THOUSAND (THIS NUMBER IS INTERESTING ...9/11..AND MORE!) of the PEOPLE DIED.
29 Then Moses said,“You have been set apart to the Lord today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.(LOL....MADE IT UP?)”
30 The next day Moses said to the people,“You have committed a great sin. But now I will go up to the Lord; perhaps I can make atonement for your sin.”..(WHO SAW HIM SPEAK TO GOD???LOL...)
31 So Moses went back to the Lord and said,“Oh, what a great sin these people have committed! They have made themselves gods of gold.
32But now, please forgive their sin—but if not, then blot me out of the book you have written.”
33 The Lord replied to Moses,“Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book.
(WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GOD WHO IS NOW TURNED INTO THE MINI SLAVE GOD OF NON GENTILES?)
(NO CHANGE THERE..MURDER..MURDER..MURDER AND MORE MURDERS..
WORLD POPULATION WAS not a lot and they get3000 KILLED OFF...!!
rabbee: sorry i ain't talking, about any of that. i am talking about the part in TheTorah with me, being the only one here in IT again. your just using that, to avoid the subject of my actually being here in TheStory of Creation again. more or less, your refusal to admit over fourty thousand critters in syria today being struck down. for the sake of the idolitry, of your other so alleged as wonderful g-d/s.

or little kids and teachers, just reciently being struck down because of this nations idolitry of other g-d/s. at least we are not yet as bad off, as any pagan mulelms nation yet. even with the alleged as antichrist, actually here in this nation in the state of idaho. we are still doing better, than any muslem country is. and you all deserve a lot more hell and death.

and you all deserve a lot more hell and death. for helping this alleged antichrist, to decieve the grandmother of this world again. as you all help, send your grandchildren to a soggy grave again.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156290 Dec 18, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
of course...the pagans of OTHER GODS must be UTTERLY DESTROYED as practised in the non-gentile terror state in the middle of palestine!!
They were kept under control in Europe until 1940's and now they are RUNNING WILD BACK TO THEIR MURDEROUS HABITS!!!
Exodus 22:20
He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be UTTERLY DESTROYED.
Exodus 23:24
You must not worship the gods of these nations or serve them in any way or imitate their evil practices. Instead, you must UTTERLY DESTROY THEM and SMASH their sacred pillars.
Deut 7:2
And when the LORD your God shall deliver them over to you; you shall strike them, and UTTERLY DESTROY THEM; you shall make no covenant with them, NOR SHOW MERCY unto them:
Deut 8:19
"But I assure you of this: If you ever forget the LORD your God and follow OTHER GODS, worshiping and bowing down to them, you will CERTAINLY BE DESTROYED.
rabbee: i am sorry, but you do not have the power, to destroy other g-d/s that G-D made. you do not even have the power to destroy the angels hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer frequenting earth again today.

and if you cannot understand, being here in TheTorah today. then you shure are not about, to truly understand any of the yesteryears in IT already gone by. your error not not being here in it today, won't help you understand even what truly happened yesterday not here in it either. cause you are looking at everything, here in TheTorah wrongly. with your not being here in IT today.

you do not even understand today, here in TheStory of Creation again. why should i accept your even more wrongfull of yesterday in TheTorah, you only claim not to be here in? this is all of you and your grandmother third Torot time, here in TheTorah today. i should expect more from you here in IT, not increasinly less than the last two times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep 8 Kathwynn 14
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Sep 7 Kathwynn 2
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Sep 1 Kathwynn 503
SHADOW PEOPLE... i need help (May '07) Aug 25 Only1Likeme212 347
Speaking of religion: Pagans stir a fuss in Beebe Aug 25 Ernie 117
Pagan community northern kentucky? (Nov '12) Aug 25 scorpion123 27
Reagan appointee sides with Wiccans: NM town mu... Aug 20 Kathwynn 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••