Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 207,660

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156049 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, Gdashd or Ghyphend never wrote any book. may be G-d does not even know how to write.
The source of Qur'aan is God Almighty. Gdashd did not even write the tablets. Gdashd's laser wrote the Ten Commandments.
By the way, the Tanakh is NOTthe Torah and the Torah is NOT the Tanakh. Torah was the Law that Gdashd gave to Moses as a guide.
Mein Kampf was written by H-t-l-r.
Regarding the direction of prayers, it shows the importance of Gdashd's choice. You know that all synagogues face Jerusalem. It does not mean that Gdashd lives or sits there at the Mount. it shows the importance of that place.
We cannot face Jerusalem and the Vatican, the den of Satan.
rabbee: well of course HaShem G-D, TheCreator of all our languages knows how to write. THEY wrote on Two Tablets, more than once didn't THEY? and i do not recognize, those name of other g-d/s you gave. and i am very sensitive, about name recognition. and i refuse to use or recognize, any name for G-D. that G-D HIMSELVES, did not say to me. so if you even use any other g-ds names. then we are not talking, about the same G-D.

and when G-D came to visit with me. i don't think THEY would of accidently forgot, to tell me about the quran they did not write. when THEY were telling me about TheTorah THEY-BOTH wrote and gave to Moshe. there was not even ps: WE wrote the quran and gave it to anyone named muhammed. how quickly you want to forget, i got all my information from G-D.

and G-D don't need, no laser to write. it happens more like, my ibm voice typing program. where you just say the word, and there it is. even if my ibm program, can't read my thouhts. it should be, sufficient enough analogy to give you the idea.

and any idiot that thinks it takes, fourty days for G-D to write and explain only ten commands to Moshe. deserves to be titled, as an idiot. and obviously Moshe did not understand, what happens when you break the first set. or He might of, been a little more careful handling IT.

but personally i do not see, how Moshe could avoid doing what was already written on IT for the rest of His life. any more than i could avoid, doing what G-D said i shall do all before it happened. so no i do not have a choice, about talking about G-D. unless i want a lot more horrible stuff to happen should the woman chaooah not do. the only defence i am given with, to cancel out the evil voice of your grandmoher with the subtle beasts.

and so no i do not accept, any of the printed books. but need to be carefull about rejecting the ones with TheTorah, with the actual eevreet writting. even when you can embarassingly see, english translation with the eevreet are way off. and can't help but wonder, and nobody! has noticed this? so i have already told everyone about G-D'S Word about what they have done to TheTorah. with the only bright note, being TheTorah Scroll in Eevreet.

and i was talking about prostrating, or bowing in a specific direction. and not the direction, buildings face. and by the way, the two synagogues i have been to here in colorado. one faces north and the other south not east or west. so i do not know where, you got your bogus info that they all face toward Yeroosalem. but i do know, the direction the muslem mosque faces here in denver. cause it did not take them, that long to so rudly evict me.

and as far as the den of hasatan, goes. according to G-D that would be an improvment, over prostrating/bowing toward the den of baal hamolech. so you might want to watch, that snooty pride of yours a little closer.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156050 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you not ask me.
It simply means RECITED.
In colloquial English it would mean: "That which was recited"
rabbee: ooh! that, is an extreemly suspicious title. since it does not mean, the same thing as HaTorah not even close. since the word Torah, pretty much tells you. what this Story, even unto today is all about from all the re-beguinnings to the ends.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156051 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
For a Muslim, every word in Qur'aan is true.
Hells bells, buddy, that has ALWAYS been the problem. I mean, even the Qur'aan's FABLES are true!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156052 Dec 14, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed...no holy ghostly spirit is there to be seen!
The answer is in the "claim"...
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost....."
Did Jesus actually say "But the comforter (COMMA) which is the Holy Ghost..."?
Of course NOT!!!!!
He would NEVER have said "comma holy ghost"!
Therefore, a liar introduced the "holy ghost" followed by a "comma"!
Surely any fool can see that "holy ghost is a pathetic invention".
Salaams. WM
George,

Take your meds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156053 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
Thus it is quite obvious that no such thing as the Holy Spirit was sent. Right?
You should know, being the LORD and all.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156054 Dec 14, 2012
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost

2 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156055 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
And I also believe that John's hocus pocus 14:26 does not talk about Muhammad at all.
Well, fancy that! You should tell that "ignorant fool" Imam Jamal Daoudi of the Islamic Center of West Virginia, who told me to my face that Mohammad was the Holy Spirit/Comforter that Jesus prophesied in John 14:26.

Here's his e-mail address: email@iawv.net

Here's his website: http://www.islamicfinder.org/getitWorld.php...

P.S. I trust that IF he responds at all, you will post his comments in this thread.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156056 Dec 14, 2012
It must have been the pre-incarnate Mohammad who descended from heaven in the form of tongues of fire that rested on the heads of the disciples of Jesus in Acts 2. RIGHT???
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156057 Dec 14, 2012
Actually, Christians recoil at the suggestion that Mohammad, that thieving and murdering warlord from Arabia and founder of an anti-christ religion, is the one who resides in them forever, in accordance with John 14:16, to wit:

"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156058 Dec 14, 2012
Then there is this:

John 14:17 “... the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him, but you know Him (the Holy Spirit), for He dwells (lives) with you and will be with you.”

And Paul in 2 Corinthians 3:17

"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."

Hmm...Jesus, the man of peace, who wept over Jerusalem, is also Mohammad, the man of war, who turned his back on Jerusalem? I sincerely doubt it.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156059 Dec 14, 2012
Buford wrote:
Actually, Christians recoil at the suggestion that Mohammad, that thieving and murdering warlord from Arabia and founder of an anti-christ religion, is the one who resides in them forever, in accordance with John 14:16, to wit:
"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever."
rabbee: oh yeah right! me and that woman again. which does not seem to be getting off, to a very good start again. is it time to bring in, the jumper cables yet?

in this world that so, igmores the woman's part in this story again. even though the word Torah, tells you. it's all about, the woman thingy again.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#156060 Dec 14, 2012
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-6
Chapter 11 Jesus Miraculously heals a leper, and goes into Jerusalem.

Jesus descending from the mountain to come into Jerusalem, met a leper, who by divine inspiration knew Jesus to be a prophet. Therefore with tears he prayed him, saying; 'Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.' Jesus answered:'What wilt thou, brother, that I should do unto thee?'
The leper answered:'Lord, give me health.'

Jesus reproved him, saying:'Thou art foolish; pray to God who created thee, and he will give thee health; for I am a man, as thou art.'
The leper answered:'I know that thou, Lord, art a man, but an holy one of the Lord. Wherefore pray thou to God, and he will give me health.'

Then Jesus, sighing, said:'Lord God Almighty, for the love of thy holy prophets give health to this sick man.' Then, having said this, he said, touching the sick man with his hands in the name of God:'O brother, receive thy health!' And when he had said this the leprosy was cleansed, insomuch that the flesh of the leper was left unto him like that of a child.

Note: This confirms Mk. 1-40, Lu. 5-12 and Mat. 8-4, but Jesus’ reply is different (MUQ)

Chapter 12 First sermon of Jesus delivered to the people: wonderful in doctrine concerning the name of God.

The whole city of Jerusalem was moved by these words, wherefore they all ran together to the temple to see Jesus,..

Then ascended Jesus to the place whence the scribes were wont to speak. And having beckoned with the hand for silence, he opened his mouth, saying:

'Blessed be the holy name of God, who of his goodness and mercy willed to create his creatures that they might glorify him.

Blessed be the holy name of God, who created the splendour of all the saints and prophets before all things to send him for the salvation of the world,…

Blessed be the holy name of God, who created the angels that they might serve him.

And blessed be God, who punished and reprobated Satan and his followers, who would not reverence him whom God willeth to be reverenced.

Blessed be the holy name of God, who created man out of the clay of the earth, and set him over his works. Blessed be the holy name of God, who drove man out of paradise for having transgressed his holy precept…

'But, brethren, what do we to-day, that we be not punished for our sins?'

And then Jesus with greatest vehemence rebuked the people for that they had forgotten the word of God, and gave themselves only to vanity; he rebuked the priests for their negligence in God's service and for their worldly greed; he rebuked the scribes because they preached vain doctrine, and forsook the law of God; he rebuked the doctors because they made the law of God of none effect through their traditions.

And in such wise did Jesus speak to the people, that all wept, from the least to the greatest, crying mercy, and beseeching Jesus that he would pray of them; save only their priests and leaders, who on that day conceived hatred against Jesus for having thus spoken against the priests, scribes, and doctors. And they meditated upon his death, but for fear of the people, who had received him as a prophet of God, they spoke no word.

Jesus raised his hands to the Lord God and prayed, and the people weeping said:'So be it, O Lord, so be it.' The prayer being ended, Jesus descended from the temple; and that day he departed from Jerusalem, with many that followed him. And the priests spoke evil of Jesus among themselves.

Note: See the Powerful Opening Sermon of Jesus as given in Barnabas and compare it with first sermon of Jesus in other Gospels and you will see the difference (MUQ)
(Abridged)
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#156061 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people are mostly ignorant fools. To me, that is no rattling of Qur'aan at all.
The substance has always remained the same. It was the recitation. No big deal.
For example, the Egyptians still call Jannah as Gunnah (with a G as in Gun). Arabs raed Dal-leen, whereas as Persians and sub-Continentals read Dzal-leen or Zwalleen. All say, Akbar, but the Turk says Achbar (Ach as in much).
After raising all foolish hullabaloo, that ignorant fool Puin finally wrote there were no errors.
Some wrote IRUM, some wrote IRAM and the Arabs wrote IRM.
Hajjaj added diacritical marks, so that others could read.
The script for all the Persians and the Subcontinentals is different from the script that the Arabs and others use.
And these ignorant fools do not know.
Thanks for bringing it up.
Who told you that Hajjaj added diacritical marks? Those Sana manuscripts were written around his time, they dont have any diacritical marks? You need to get your facts straight. Now all of a sudden you are quoting Islamic history of some sorts which you so vehemetly reject.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#156062 Dec 14, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
George,
Take your meds.
Hello bu(ttturdlick)ford the ignorant village idiot!

Have you seen any "ghosts" lately?

Why did BJ run off and "send" the ghost?

Is he not supposed to be the "ghost"?

Then why did he not say, "I will run off now and then come back as a ghost"?

Therefore, no ghostly spirit is there to be seen!

Of course NOT!!!!!

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#156063 Dec 14, 2012
Buford wrote:
http://www.biblegateway.com/pa ssage/?search=Acts+2&versi on=NIV
The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost
2 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2 Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4 All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them.
You seriously believe in that tale, which makes no sense?

Just a tale. If it had really happened, the Jews would have known that. How come the writers of the gospels did not mention that. The gospels came long after Jesus was gone. Right?

So, what did they say? Any message?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#156064 Dec 14, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Who told you that Hajjaj added diacritical marks? Those Sana manuscripts were written around his time, they dont have any diacritical marks? You need to get your facts straight. Now all of a sudden you are quoting Islamic history of some sorts which you so vehemetly reject.
I read that. If you know who added, then tell me. As I said, it was done for the convenience of others.

Sana manuscripts were scraps and stuff and it was and still is common practice to bury torn and tattered pages of Qur'aan. There is no such thing as Sana Qur'aan. Puin never had a complete "Sana Qur'aan".

I have already told you that the ignorant fool finally admitted that it was only the writing style that mattered.

Read history, deliberate and think what appears to make sense and what does not.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#156066 Dec 14, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You seriously believe in that tale, which makes no sense?
Just a tale. If it had really happened, the Jews would have known that. How come the writers of the gospels did not mention that. The gospels came long after Jesus was gone. Right?
So, what did they say? Any message?
rabbee: well do i detect a difficulty, in hyprocrucy here? but unfortunatly if you denouce their claim. then it denounces all of yours along a simular line.

Since: Dec 12

UK

#156067 Dec 14, 2012
Professor Puin has written:

"My idea is that the Qur’an is a kind of cocktail of texts that were not all understood even at the time of Muhammad. Many of them may even be a hundred years older than Islam itself. The Qur’an claims for itself that it is ‘mubeen’, or clear. But [contrary to popular belief] if you look at it, you will notice that every fifth sentence or so simply does not make sense…the fact is that a fifth of the Qur’anic text is just incomprehensible. If the Qur’an is not comprehensible, if it can’t even be understood in Arabic, then it’s not translatable into any language. That is why Muslims are afraid. Since the Qur’an claims repeatedly to be clear but is not - there is an obvious and serious contradiction. Something else must be going on".

his book is out

http://www.prometheusbooks.com/index.php...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#156068 Dec 14, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello bu(ttturdlick)ford the ignorant village idiot!
Have you seen any "ghosts" lately?
Why did BJ run off and "send" the ghost?
Is he not supposed to be the "ghost"?
Then why did he not say, "I will run off now and then come back as a ghost"?
Therefore, no ghostly spirit is there to be seen!
Of course NOT!!!!!
George,

Take your meds.
smhl

Wilkes Barre, PA

#156069 Dec 14, 2012
Jesus might have said some wise remarks as reported in the synoptics. As for the fourth gospel, not a single word in it were ever spoken by him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Storm Clan (Jun '07) Sat Terry Hiltibidal 3
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) Dec 22 thefinestallmoved... 18
torn sash Dec 21 Wanderinsoul 1
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Dec 10 God worships Sin ... 14,477
Student expelled for casting a spell (Jan '14) Nov '14 Stay6c 6
Is reincarnation real?? (Feb '11) Nov '14 holysupremacy 70
Looking to correspond with Pagan's Nov '14 GordonM 1
More from around the web