Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
147,081 - 147,100 of 199,680 Comments Last updated 31 min ago
Morales

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
buford has no books as he is a jewish rabbi
Buford, this post did not come from me and we can guess who wrote it
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
BMZ is a very decent and extremely knowledgeable person, dear "jealous, clueless, glue sniffing (instead of using the right glue to stick his plywood veneer and other bad woodwork), uneducated, un-teachable, non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford aka ignorant fool".
Your zero knowledge is now hovering in negative territory with Mr. Kelvin at -273.16 of absolute zero!!!!!! lol..
Is that the best insult that you can muster, George?

Take your meds.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
ignorant fools think that I am arrogant.
LOL!!!
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Morales wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford, this post did not come from me and we can guess who wrote it
Maybe jewish rabbis only have scrolls...
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not a jew nor a rabbi, but for some unknown reasons has a certain sympathy for the Jews that IMHO makes him less objective when it comes to criticize them.
Nevertheless he's one of the persons that I respect the most here because when you criticize his religion or former one, he does not provide excuses, nor he's obtuse, like many here, whenever you show him the flaws in his belief or former one he'll admit it without making too much noise.
I have sympathy for Jews because Mohammad hated them and killed any number of them for ridiculing him. His "perfectly" bloody example inspires Hamas TODAY.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not a jew nor a rabbi, but for some unknown reasons has a certain sympathy for the Jews that IMHO makes him less objective when it comes to criticize them.
Nevertheless he's one of the persons that I respect the most here because when you criticize his religion or former one, he does not provide excuses, nor he's obtuse, like many here, whenever you show him the flaws in his belief or former one he'll admit it without making too much noise.
Not that long ago I sent an e-mail to my Catholic Bishop to ask why it took so long -Vatican II, 1962- for the Church to recognize that it wasn't obeying the teaching of Jesus with regard to the Jews, but in fact had sinned gravely and for centuries against them as a people.

Muslims need something similar, but the problem is and will ever be Mohammad, that consummate Jew hater.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>I have sympathy for Jews because Mohammad hated them and killed any number of them for ridiculing him. His "perfectly" bloody example inspires Hamas TODAY.
rabbee: i do not believe the alleged as jews, ever ridiculed muhammed. i do believe they may have tried, to chastize and/or correct him. and the self blinded muhammed errantly, falsly felt ridiculed or considered it as ridicule. and took it even further beyond, those he only felt had ridiculed him.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i do not believe the alleged as jews, ever ridiculed muhammed. i do believe they may have tried, to chastize and/or correct him. and the self blinded muhammed errantly, falsly felt ridiculed or considered it as ridicule. and took it even further beyond, those he only felt had ridiculed him.
See: http://www.americanthinker.com/2006/03/muhamm...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Buford wrote:
rabbee: so?
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>The 16th century forgery was written by a Muslim, that is, someone who believed that a seventh century forgery, the Qur'an, is the pure and unadulterated Word of Allah.
Who wrote the first century forgery?

So if a Christian writes a forgery, it becomes authentic?

Is that a new postulate?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have the time to dig for that kind of information even though I have access to Tabari and Ishaq. Why dont you simply answer my question? Being a pagan till age 40, I doubt if he was ever circumcised.
Your "doubts" will not becomes facts. That is why I said an "expert" like you is not in the market to get info from novices like us.

You have doubts, which turn into your opinion and they become your views and then they become a fact.

You are entitled to live in your world.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Not that long ago I sent an e-mail to my Catholic Bishop to ask why it took so long -Vatican II, 1962- for the Church to recognize that it wasn't obeying the teaching of Jesus with regard to the Jews, but in fact had sinned gravely and for centuries against them as a people.
Muslims need something similar, but the problem is and will ever be Mohammad, that consummate Jew hater.
Catholics gave us 12 crusades, inquisitions and frightens people with hellfire. Anything is better than Christianity. Let the Pope hate Jews..........nothing new here.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-5

Chapter 9 Jesus, having returned to Judea,

When Herod was dead, behold the angel of the Lord appeared in a dream to Joseph, saying:'Return into Judaea, for they are dead that willed the death of the child…

Jesus, having come to the age of twelve years, went up with Mary and Joseph to Jerusalem, to worship there according to the law of the Lord written in the book of Moses. When their prayers were ended they departed, having lost Jesus, because they thought that he was returned home with their kinsfolk. Mary therefore returned with Joseph to Jerusalem, seeking Jesus among kinsfolk and neighbours.

The third day they found the child in the temple, in the midst of the doctors, disputing with them concerning the law. And every one was amazed at his questions and answers, saying: "How can there be such doctrine in him, seeing he is so small and hath not learned to read?'

Mary reproved him, saying:'Son, what hast thou done to us? Behold I and thy father have sought thee for three days sorrowing.' Jesus answered:'Know ye not that the service of God ought to come before father and mother?' Jesus then went down with his mother and Joseph to Nazareth, and was subject to them with humility and reverence.

Note: See the reply of Jesus in Barnabas and that in Luke 2:45. In Barnabas there is no using the word father and son (MUQ)

Chapter 10 : Knowledge is Give to Jesus

Jesus having come to the age of thirty years, as he himself said unto me, went up to Mount Olives with his mother to gather olives. Then at midday as he was praying, when he came to these words:'Lord, with mercy ...,' he was surrounded by an exceeding bright light and by an infinite multitude of angels, who were saying:

'Blessed be God.' The angel Gabriel presented to him as it were a shining mirror, a book, which descended into the heart of Jesus, in which he had knowledge of what God hath done and what hath said and what God willeth insomuch that everything was laid bare and open to him; as he said unto me:

'Believe, Barnabas, that I know every prophet with every prophecy, insomuch that whatever I say the whole bath come forth from that book.'

Jesus, having received this vision, and knowing that he was a prophet sent to the house of Israel, revealed all to Mary his mother, telling her that he needs must suffer great persecution for the honour of God, and that he could not any longer abide with her to serve her.

Whereupon, having heard this, Mary answered:'Son. ere thou west born all was announced to me; wherefore blessed be the holy name of God. Jesus departed therefore that day from his mother to attend to his prophetic office.

Note: Jesus is given the mission as was normal (MUQ)
(Abridged)
uhuh

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

the earliest bits and scraps of gospels written in Greek started to appear only after all Jews were banished from Jerusalem 135 CE, and idol-worshiping Romans took over as bishops of the Church in Jerusalem from Jesus' (Jewish) disciples
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Makesure100 wrote:
Catholics gave us 12 crusades, inquisitions and frightens people with hellfire. Anything is better than Christianity. Let the Pope hate Jews..........nothing new here.
Guess what?

Mohammad didn't obey the teaching of Jesus regarding the Jews, either. In fact, he ABROGATED the teaching of Jesus.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
Who wrote the first century forgery?
So if a Christian writes a forgery, it becomes authentic?
Is that a new postulate?
The new postulate is that a NON-JEWISH Arab named Mohammad becomes the prophet that Moses prophesied in Deuteronomy 18, and not because this is actually true, but because Muslims WANT IT TO BE TRUE.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

MUQ,

Should Salman Rushdie be executed as an apostate?
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt if the pagans circumcised. The Jews of Yathrib would but not those pagans. The practice of circumcision was borrowed from the Jews.

The Sunni explanation is that there were 3 possiblities: 1) He was born circumcised 2) Abu Talib did the circumcision 3) Gabriel performed the circumcion.....allah knows best!!!
You can doubt. No problem with that.

The practice of circumcision did NOT come from the Jews. They appeared very late on the scene.

They also followed the practice as commanded by Moses, who was ordered to circumcise all. And at that time, those folks, who lost their foreskins happily, were the Hebrews and many others.

The practice was initiated by Abraham and was followed by Ismael, Issac, Jacob, Joseph, the patriarchs, who WERE NOT Jews.

The generations of Issac and Ismael were getting their foreskins chopped gladly, without any hesitation. So, circumcision was nothing new. That is why you do not see an instruction in Qur'aan to Muslims, to get circumcised.

I had asked you to quote ahaadith on circumcision. You have not quoted any. Could not find, is it?

That prophet was born circumcised, that Abu Talib did the circumcision and that Gabriel did it, IS all rubbish and absurd! Both the Sunnis and the Shias conjecture.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
OK. Now start attacking his religion. Tell him not to believe that Jesus is God, the greatest lie ever told.

Tell him that the Trinity or the Triune God is an absurdity, an abomination and a monstrosity.

Also, tell him that the Christian Bible is full of forgeries. Ridicule his faith.

It will be a great fun to watch you and Buford carry out lovely exchanges. I will watch and enjoy.

bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Buford wrote:
MUQ,
Should Salman Rushdie be executed as an apostate?
There is no need to execute that mischievous pompous fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••