Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 220803 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155702 Dec 8, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call your relatives even bloody fools. I would not mind.
My point was that you were foolish enough to give an absurd reason for calling Muslims, Mohammadans.
You have accepted that you were wrong, so I have no problem. The word does not bother me.
However, I do pity the ignorant fools, who call Muslims, Mohammadans.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU, were never real Muslims.
I have already proved that by pointing out the blunder you made, when you wrote "Mohammadan Rasool Allah" and gave us the silly reason why Muslims were called Mohammadans.
rabbee: calling unreal muslems, real muslems does not make you realistic to G-D. saying your in the quran, while G-D is still giving TheWhole Torah again. is not being realistic, it is fantacizing.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155703 Dec 8, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you dont have a good word to say about any scholar, does not mean what they'v written is not true. Forget about old Christians writers, Chritian scholars are now coming out and challenging Christianity, can a Mohammadan scholar do the same about his own religion in Iran or Pakistan?
Critcal Christians regard writings of the Hebrew Bible and the NT as products of human authors who wrote them under the inspiration of the Spirit of God while you guys regard the Koran as the literal word of God and that is a problem. Critical research into the sources of the Koran & Hadith was discouraged and even banned in Islamic countries as result belief in the un-createdness and infallibility of the Koran triumphed over belief in its historicity.
rabbee: truth is not determined by, any of you or your scholars. truth is determined, by G-D only. and the fact that you disbelieve this, means your a liar. and G-D did not write, the quran and give it to Moshe, muhammed or anyone else. what G-D gave to Moshe is called TheTorah: The Her-Story. in search, of the true mate.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155704 Dec 8, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I call my own relatives Mohammadans and they dont give a rats ass so why does it bother you so much? I told you, the Koran is Mohammad's manifesto to control the credulous minds of those camel dung cleaning Arabs and in the process people like you and I got engulfed due to no fault of our own. The only difference is that you'v stayed and I left.
They do generally end up showing traits of mangod worshippers.
They are more bothered about karbala and hero worship than actually looking at Allah and Islam.
Hassan Hussein although are precious, are not in the script!
There is no need to go around beating yourself in the chest and head drawing blood screaming and shouting.
You should leave the naked pagan on a pole to deal with torture, blood drinking and flesh eating.
Islam is about living.
So you guys can be hussainians or hassanians?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155705 Dec 8, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have time to read fiction, the Koran is enough.
As an ex-hassan/hussainian, your "koran" may just as well be a work of fiction.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155706 Dec 8, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, I was a once a Mohammadan but not a good one. By this I mean I would fast and pray occassionaly not frequently.
I think I know what your problem is.
You were never a Muslim.
You were perhaps an unwilling hassan/husseinian who was into self molestation, you poor boy.
Seems you were not even a mohammadan, and certainly not fortunate enough to have been a pious loving caring Muslim.
That accounts for your twisted way of thinking.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155707 Dec 8, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: calling unreal muslems, real muslems does not make you realistic to G-D. saying your in the quran, while G-D is still giving TheWhole Torah again. is not being realistic, it is fantacizing.
Is Jesus God?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155708 Dec 8, 2012
http://www.answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/Vol2...

The Uniqueness and Titles of Jesus in Islam
C. THE TITLES WORD AND SPIRIT OF GOD.

1. Jesus as the Word of God in the Qur'an.

The Qur'an has much to say about the Christian faith, speaking at times favourably and at others unfavourably, but perhaps the most interesting verse of all on the whole subject of Christians and their beliefs is this one:

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, and His Word, which he bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from him: so believe in God and His apostles. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for God is One God: Glory be to Him:(Far exalted is He) above having a son. To him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs. Surah 4.171

The passage contains typical Qur'anic dogmas in opposition to Christianity and we find here the divinity of Jesus as emphatically rejected as anywhere else in the book. The dogmas are these: Jesus was only a messenger, God is not Triune, he is only one God and has no son. A Muslim seeking proof texts in the Qur'an to confront Christians with a denial of their belief in Jesus as the Son of God will not have to venture beyond this verse. The fascinating feature of this verse, however, is its attribution of three titles to Jesus, each one of which strongly implies that he was far more than a prophet and seems to be more consistent with Christian belief in him as Lord and Saviour of all men than the Muslim belief that he was no different to the other messengers God had sent. The key words containing all three titles are Innamaal-Masiihu Iisaabnu Maryama rasuulullaahi wa kalimatuhuu al-qaahaa ilaa Maryama wa ruuhum-minhu.

We have already considered the first at some length, namely Al-Masih, "the Messiah", and saw that no attempt is made in the Qur'an to explain the title. The other two that : appear in the text we shall consider in this section, namely Kalimah, meaning "Word", and Ruh, meaning "Spirit". Let us begin with the first as it is written in the verse, namely kalimatuhuu - "His Word". The construction makes it plain that Jesus is, in some unique way, God's own Word. The title; appears in two other places in the Qur'an in much the same context. In Surah 3.39 an angel announces to Zachariah that his son John (Yahya) will witness to a kalimatim-minallaah, "a Word from God", and in Surah 3.45 the angels, in announcing the conception of Jesus to Mary, speak of him as a kalimatim-minhu, "a Word from Him". The title, thus applied on no less than three occasions to Jesus, is not applied to anyone else in the Qur'an yet, as with the title Messiah, no attempt is made to explain it.

As usual Muslim writers are at pains to explain away yet another unique title applied to Jesus in the Qur'an without seriously attempting to consider its implications.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155709 Dec 8, 2012
Notice: "a Word from God", not "the Word of God", the epithet that mystical Christianity uses for Jesus. As stated in iii.59 below, Jesus was created by a miracle, by God's word "Be", and he was.(Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'an, p. 132).
Many Muslim writers follow the same pattern, arguing that Jesus is called a Word from God solely because he was created by the Word of God, kun - "be", just as Adam was created (Surah 3.59). "Thus Imam Razi, followed by some modern writers, would have us believe that the term 'Word of God' means no more than that,'Jesus was created by the command or word of God"'(Goldsack, Christ in Islam, p. 14). Another argument occasionally used to explain away the title, is that the words of God were revealed to Jesus and that in this sense alone he can be called a Word from God. An Ahmadlyya writer uses this line:

Speaking of Mary the Book says that "she accepted the truth of the words of her Lord". Thus Mary is here the verifier and not Jesus. The only meaning that can be given to the word Kalimah in the verse is the prophetic words of her Lord, i.e., the divine inspiration which she received from God relating to the birth of Jesus. It is noteworthy that the inspiration is breathed into him, i.e., Jesus.(Ahmad, Jesus in Heaven on Earth, p. 164).
The common argument, however, is the first one, namely that Jesus was created in an unusual way simply by divine command just as Adam was created. This argument, with all the others, falls to the ground on closer analysis. A Christian writer assesses it in the following quote and in doing so gives a clear hint as to why it can only be regarded as an inadequate explanation of the unique title given to Jesus we are here considering, namely a Word from God.

Al Baidhawi says that the expression "Word from God" refers to Jesus Christ who is so called because He was conceived by the word of the command of God, without a father (Sale, Koran, p. 48, n.4). Using this interesting logic, Adam too should be called "the Word from God" because he also was created out of dust by a word of the command of God (see Sura 3.59). But nowhere does the Qur'an mention him by that designation. It is an expression uniquely used of Jesus Christ.(Abdul-Haqq, Sharing Your Faith with a Muslim, p. 84).
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155710 Dec 8, 2012
There are two key factors that the Muslims are only too inclined to overlook - the application of the title to Jesus alone and the fact that he is clearly described in Surah 4.171 as "His Word", meaning not a Word from God alone but the Word of God. Abdul-Haqq states the first factor quite plainly - the title is "an expression uniquely used of Jesus Christ". The Qur'an, in Surah 3.59, states that "the likeness of Jesus with God is as the likeness of Adam" and promptly defines that likeness. God simply said "Be", and he came to be (kun fayakuun), implying that both were made by the single word of God in the same way. If Jesus is called the Word of God purely as a result of the manner of his conception, then Adam too must be the Word of God for according to the Qur'an they were both created in the same manner. Now a real difficulty arises because Adam is not called the Word of God in the Qur'an. Nor are the angels, nor is any other creature so called in the Qur'an. Jesus alone is called the Word of God.

The very uniqueness of the title in the Qur'an as applied to Jesus begs the suggestion that there must be something about the person of Jesus himself that makes him the Word of God in a way that no other man has ever been or ever will be. We must surely seek for some other meaning and significance behind the title, especially when we consider that the Bible also applies the title uniquely to Jesus - "the name by which he is called is The Word of God" (Revelation 19.13). It is perhaps in consideration of the second factor that we will find the real implications of the title.

In Surah 4.171 Jesus is called God's Word, not just a Word from God as in the two passages we quoted from the third Surah. This clearly implies, not that the Word was revealed to Jesus or that he was created by the Word, but rather that he himself is the Word of God. The title relates to his person and not to any feature or circumstance of his life. A Christian writer, speaking of Surah 3.45, makes the same point about the form of the words in the text:

Further, in the verse from the Qur'an which we have quoted, Christ is called 'His Word', that is,'God's Word'. The Arabic shows that it means 'The Word of God', not merely 'a Word of God'.(Kalimatullaah, not kalimatimmin kalimaatullaah). Thus we see that Jesus is the word or expression of God, so that by Him alone can we understand the mind and will of God. No other prophet has been given this title, because none other is, in this sense, the special revelation of God's mind and will.(Goldsack, Christ in Islam, p. 15).

The clear implication is that Jesus is, himself, in a unique way the revelation of God himself to men, the communication of God to his creation. The Word did not come to Jesus from above, rather he himself is that very Word which came from heaven to earth.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155711 Dec 8, 2012
Jesus is the word of God, not (as Muslims generally teach) in the sense that he was created by divine fiat, by the word of God, but in the sense that he is the one who expresses the mind and will of God most fully to men. Through Jesus, God has spoken and acted in a unique way.(Chapman, You Go and Do the Same, p. 81).
If Christ were a Word of God, it would be clear that He was only one expression of God's will; but since God Himself calls Him "the Word of God", it is clear that He must be the one and only perfect expression of God's will, and the only perfect manifestation of God.(Zwemer, The Muslim Christ, p. 37).

The Qur'an says no more of Adam than that "he learnt from his Lord words of inspiration" (Surah 2.37), that is, the kalimaat were sent down mir-rabbihi, "from his Lord", but in the case of Jesus it is said that he himself is the kalimatullah, the "Word of God". As there is, nonetheless, no explanation of the title in the Qur'an, we shall have to turn, as we did with the title Al-Masih, to the Christian Bible to find its real meaning and see how it can be used as a typical point of agreement between Christians and Muslims upon which a Gospel witness can be based.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155712 Dec 8, 2012
It' the season to look for "god" dear "catholic" non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)tard, stop licking and point out your "god" from this list or the three that make up the invincible (or invisible?)trinity:

A) Name that "Trinity in Unity" or Name that "T(ri)une in One" by pointing out the three "components".
They have been numbered so you can pick the THREE very easily:

1- father of son of "GOD"
2- father of son of "god the father"
3- ghost of father of son of "GOD"
4- ghost of father of son of "god the father"
5- spirit of father of son of "GOD"
6- spirit of father of son of "god the father"
7- son of man (son of Adam)
8- son of man (son of David)
9- son of man (son of Joseph)
10- son of "GOD" (who encompasses god the father)
11- son of "god the father" (who is part of GOD)
12- son of god the holy spirit (who is part of GOD)
13- son of god the holy ghost (who is part of GOD)
14- ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
15- ghost of son of man (son of David)
16- ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
17- ghost of son of "GOD"
18- ghost of son of "god the father"
19- ghost of son of "god the holy spirit"
20- ghost of son of "god the holy ghost"
21- spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
22- spirit of son of man (son of David)
23- spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
24- spirit of son of "GOD"
25- spirit of son of "god the father"
26- spirit of son of "god the holy spirit"
27- spirit of son of "god the holy ghost"
28- ghost of spirit of father of son of "GOD"
29- ghost of spirit of father of son of "god the father"
30- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Adam)
31- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of David)
32- ghost of spirit of son of man (son of Joseph)
33- ghost of spirit of son of "GOD"
34- ghost of spirit of son of "god the father"
35- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy spirit
36- ghost of spirit of son of god the holy ghost
37- spirit of ghost father of son of "GOD"
38- spirit of ghost of father of son of "god the father"
39- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Adam)
40- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of David)
41- spirit of ghost of son of man (son of Joseph)
42- spirit of ghost of son of "GOD"
43- spirit of ghost of son of "god the father"
44- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy spirit
45- spirit of ghost of son of god the holy ghost
46- "Risen" Jesus
47- "Risen" son of man (son of Adam)
48- "Risen" son of man (son of David)
49- "Risen" son of man (son of Joseph)
50- "Risen" son of "God"
51- "Risen" son of "god the father"
52- "Risen" son of "god the holy spirit"
53- "Risen" son of "god the holy ghost"
54- "Lord" of St Paul
55- "Christ" of St Paul
56- Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57- Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58- Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59- The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.
60- ALL of the above?
61- NONE of the above?
62- Any more to be added to the above?

B) Show in the NT where Jesus claims divinity as follows:
"I AM JESUS. I AM YOUR GOD WHO HAS COME TO EARTH IN HUMAN FORM AS MY ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE WILLINGLY IN THE HANDS OF JEWS, FOR THE SINS OF GENTILES AS WELL AS THE ISRAELITES ON A roman CROSS, WHO WILL BE SAVED FOREVER & HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WHEN THEY ACCEPT MY SACRIFICE ON THEIR BEHALF when I go back up to sit on my own right hand to make foot stool of my enemies. I EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN"
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155713 Dec 8, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Joseph's Egyptian wife a CONVERT?
Recall, she had TWO tribes of Israel, Manasseh and Ephraim. Yes these TWO TRIBES of Israel had an EGYTIAN mother.
This clearly exposes the LIES of man-made doctrine about mothers i.e. they determine if you are an Israelite. Wake-up, seed of Israel.
Oh Joseph's wife's father was a PAGAN priest. "daughter of Potipherah priest of On " So what would be his daughter?
Also, no converts here "And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
13 And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
14 And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her."
Tell me, who would CONVERT under these conditions and in 30 days or ONE month? NOBODY!!! ONLY a DECEIVER and a LIAR would suggest otherwise.
Thank you HughBe.
There is no effrot to convert for the sake of God.
Conversion here is of convenience and domination.
This also goes to strengthen my claim about the "hijack" of titles using "god" as excuse!
From...Abraham to Isaac..instead of Ishmael...from Isaac to Jacob instead of Esau...and worst of all...from Jacob to Judah instead of other 11 including Joseph!!
Good old Judah, the father of those who finalised the books long after Moses!
Why should they convert?
They think that all others are not worth converting.
The coach to heaven is full accoding to thme!!!!
They have limited God's mercy on creation by limiting the ringside tickets to 12x12000 judah boys!!
Peace.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155715 Dec 8, 2012
Buford wrote:
Jesus is the word of God, not (as Muslims generally teach) in the sense that he was created by divine fiat, by the word of God, but in the sense that he is the one who expresses the mind and will of God most fully to men. Through Jesus, God has spoken and acted in a unique way.(Chapman, You Go and Do the Same, p. 81).
If Christ were a Word of God, it would be clear that He was only one expression of God's will; but since God Himself calls Him "the Word of God", it is clear that He must be the one and only perfect expression of God's will, and the only perfect manifestation of God.(Zwemer, The Muslim Christ, p. 37).
The Qur'an says no more of Adam than that "he learnt from his Lord words of inspiration" (Surah 2.37), that is, the kalimaat were sent down mir-rabbihi, "from his Lord", but in the case of Jesus it is said that he himself is the kalimatullah, the "Word of God". As there is, nonetheless, no explanation of the title in the Qur'an, we shall have to turn, as we did with the title Al-Masih, to the Christian Bible to find its real meaning and see how it can be used as a typical point of agreement between Christians and Muslims upon which a Gospel witness can be based.
BJ the non-gentile was hiding most of the time! He never claimed divinity. He was a Prophet with useless disciples and no followers!
Nearly 30 year out of his 33 year life have been wiped off because they show he was a noraml man!

The Gentile Christ marketed by non-gentile pharisee paul is a different person!

The myth of Gentile Christ is harming Jesus the non Gentile Prophet who never wanted worship or divinity.

A con trick was played by anti-gentiles to hook "sinning" gentiles.

This is sad, because non-gentiles don't believe in a "mangod" dying for the original sin of man...!

The non-gentiles have sold to the poor naive GENTILE Christians the idea that they are "born sinners" confirming the non-gentile belief that gentiles are sinners!!!

Wake up Gentile Christians...throw away the non-gentile books!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155716 Dec 8, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee,
Please tell me what keeps on forcing to write G-d? Would God be angry and furious, if you wrote God?
You know jolly well that even God is no name. Right?
rabbee: well first of all it's G-D not G-d. they, have totaly different meanings. as i do not consider your g-d/s and my G-D as the same G-d.
and G-D already knows, how sentimental i am about TheBOTH of HIM. and nothing or nobody is forcing me, to write G-D with special meaning to me. none of you accept my G-D. so why should i fill it out for you, who don't even want to know TheBOTH of HIM?
IT also Means G-D, is giving TheTorah to even you who claim not to be here in IT. IT also means you have no Love, for TheG-D of Creation here in IT.
i have been through, this before with other idiots. Who don't know that a title, like dr, rabbee is associated with the names. nor do i want to write G-D, in the same manner as all your fake other g-d/s. and i do not even want, you to mistake your g-d's as the same as mine. no divided house can be worshiping, TheSame G-D of Creation here in IT as i do.
this world has more g-d/s, than carter has little liver pills. there ain't no religion here on earth, that is worshiping TheSame G-D, as i do. TheSame G-D of Noach, Avraham, Yeetzak, Yaachov, Moshe, Shlomoh, Adam to adam and his mate in that order here again in TheTorah Happening. and when G-D gives IT again, it shall still be in this exact same precise order.
it is all extreemly predictible, from Noach in day one, to adam and his mate to be placed in charge for day seven. no matter how many of you, mentally ill gravy sucking clowns. mentally only decide to not be here in IT.
i already know what is going to happen, when HaShem G-D returns from the day of rest.cause this world is mentally sick, and refuses to accept it. with the world feeding the beast, all the way to adolph hitler and beyond again. the titanic has been sunk, ao many times i quit counting.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155717 Dec 8, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Jesus God?
rabbee: well we won't find that out, untill the last second of the end of day six. when apparently you discover, Their Name ain't jesus. so you cannot trick me into, saying any fake name is going to be your G-d for the last day.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155718 Dec 8, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Jesus God?
rabbee: yes for the christians.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155719 Dec 8, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
It' the season to look for "god" dear "catholic" non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)tard, stop licking and point out your "god" from this list or the three that make up the invincible (or invisible?)trinity:
A) Name that "Trinity in Unity" or Name that "T(ri)une in One" by pointing out the three "components".
46- "Risen" Jesus
50- "Risen" son of "God"
54- "Lord" of St Paul
55- "Christ" of St Paul
56- Millions of "Jesus" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
57- Millions of "Holy Spirits" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
58- Millions of "Holy Ghosts" in different shapes and sizes inside every "Christian" in every nation and language
59- The Jesus in heaven sitting on his own right hand watching himself VINDICTIVELY making footstool of enemies.
60- ALL of the above?
61- NONE of the above?
"I AM JESUS. I AM YOUR GOD WHO HAS COME TO EARTH IN HUMAN FORM AS MY ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO DIE WILLINGLY IN THE HANDS OF JEWS, FOR THE SINS OF GENTILES AS WELL AS THE ISRAELITES ON A roman CROSS, WHO WILL BE SAVED FOREVER & HAVE ETERNAL LIFE WHEN THEY ACCEPT MY SACRIFICE ON THEIR BEHALF when I go back up to sit on my own right hand to make foot stool of my enemies. I EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN"
George,

Take your meds.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155720 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes for the christians.
madmood sayd his wife is christian but she thinks jesus is not god. she does not believe in trinity either.
help him!!!

who is your god...? do you not accept jesus?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155721 Dec 8, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
George,
Take your meds.
wrong answer dear non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford..
Try again.......
It's the season to look for "god" dear "catholic" non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)tard, stop licking and point out your "god" from this list or the three that make up the invincible (or invisible?)trinity:
46- "Risen" Jesus
50- "Risen" son of "God"
54- "Lord" of St Paul
55- "Christ" of St Paul
60- ALL of the above?
61- NONE of the above?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155722 Dec 8, 2012
<quoted text>
rabbee: well we won't find that out, untill the last second of the end of day six. when apparently you discover, Their Name ain't jesus. so you cannot trick me into, saying any fake name is going to be your G-d for the last day.
Is my next door neighbour god?
he says he is like a good shepherd..he says he likes to die as his father likes him because he likes to give his life wilingly..
what do you think?
i think he is a nutcase

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 8 hr Reason Personified 14,660
News The Divine Right of Kings and Generals (Aug '13) Mon The Prophet Smell... 28
HELP Wicca Covens in my area! (Jun '09) Sun NewWiccanMember 62
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) May 28 Kathwynn 503
Pagans gather for elaborate Wiccan funeral of c... May 28 shell 1
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... May 23 Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
More from around the web