Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 220462 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155499 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is pathetic.
You play the chalk monitor without the chalk.
I know I have no other life than god given internet but it is quite interesting how you suddenly appear from nowhere, the "second" your non-gentile terrorist state of thieves for thieves is brought to task!!!
Why don't you bother to read what I said? You blamed me for quoting neo nazi links but you were silent on my pro Jewish links!!
All in all you are a spent force and a sheer waste of time.
You pop in as soon as your non-gentile family is exposed.
Your blinkers need to be removed if you were ever to get yourself a name as a neutral decent person.
Here are my comments...
1. You proclaimed..."I declared a few days ago"...wow!
Do you have some kind of delusion of grandeur?
Frijoles, you are just one poster here among millions and you know less than many.
2. The only thing you do here is to pop up from nowhere when Israel's atrocities are mentioned.
You are a chap with an agenda to blindly defend your artificially illegitimate terrorist state of non-gentiles at any cost.
It was created by thieves handing over possession to thieves.
Talking of stolen goods people here are pressing the Government to abolish a medieval law that allows people to buy stolen goods at street markets throughout England!!
The law, which was passed in the 15th century, has been condemned as a 'thieves' charter' because it allows criminals to sell or 'fence' stolen items.
People who buy goods from a market overt between dawn and dusk acquire ownership or 'GOOD TITLE' to the items, even if they are STOLEN (Palestine). The law has also been used by traders (UK and USA)to avoid prosecution (at International Criminal Court, duh!!).
3. Nazi buzz word!!
The action taken in the middle east by non-gentiles and the US forces is a lot worse than what the nazis have been doing.
So don't keep using the "nazi" buzz word to cover up every atrocity by the land of non-gentiles.
4. Greece and Jewish Bankers link.
When you take your blinkers off..why don't you do through the links I gave on Greeks and Jewish Bankers? I have given far right AND pro Jewish sites!!!
So get yourself a good pair of glasses!
It will be nice if an arrogant little twerp like you can summon up the courage to apologise for having made a mistake since birth!
5. You say "most people would consider that pathetic"..
You live in a bubble watching probably zionist media trash!
The world out there has nearly 7billion people and MOSt of them know Israel is the liar and its supporters a pathetic!
Remember the recent UN resolution? What was the majority?
Was that pathetic?
6. The majority know that anti-gentile terror state is a curse on planet earth and even the Jewish scriptures curse it.
How on earth can this "godly" state justify tel aviv gay parade on 7 june 2013, god alone knows!
If you carry anymore chips on your shoulder, someone will be able to burn you for firewood.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#155500 Dec 5, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
bmz of Singapore believes in an Arabian Con Man, a vengeance-minded narcissist who plagiarized source material for his Qur'an from all over his known world and changed it to serve his own grubby purposes.
See: http://www.truthnet.org/islam/source.htm
So, who were the Charlatans, Rogues and Conmen, who plagiarized the Tanakh WHOLESALE, named it the OLD TESTAMENT and filled it up with LIES and FORGERIES?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155501 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
1. "I declared a few days ago"...wow!
Frijoles, you are just one poster here among millions and you know less than many.
2. The only thing you do here is to pop up from nowhere when Israel's atrocities are mentioned.
You are a chap with an agenda to blindly defend your artificially illegitimate terrorist state of non-gentiles at any cost.
Talking of stolen goods people here are pressing the Government to abolish a medieval law that allows people to buy stolen goods at street markets throughout England!!
The law, which was passed in the 15th century, has been condemned as a 'thieves' charter' because it allows criminals to sell or 'fence' stolen items.
People who buy goods from a market overt between dawn and dusk acquire ownership or 'GOOD TITLE' to the items, even if they are STOLEN (Palestine). The law has also been used by traders (UK and USA)to avoid prosecution (at International Criminal Court, duh!!).
3. Nazi buzz word!!
The action taken in the middle east by non-gentiles and the US forces is a lot worse than what the nazis have been doing.
So don't keep using the "nazi" buzz word to cover up every atrocity by the land of non-gentiles.
When you take your blinkers off..why don't you do through the links I gave on Greeks and Jewish Bankers? I have given far right AND pro Jewish sites!!!
It will be nice if an arrogant little twerp like you can summon up the courage to apologise for having made a mistake since birth!
5. Finally "most people would consider that pathetic"..
The world out there has nearly 7billion people and MOSt of them know Israel is the liar and its supporters a pathetic!
Was that pathetic? lol...
rabbee: oh so the whole world being wrong, against G-D makes them right?
bmz

Singapore

#155502 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your style brother...Take your time!

They need to know a bit about "believers in Allah" and "disbelievers in Allah" and the difference between "AND (messengers)" and "OR (messengers)"
Play with them for now.
Salaams.
Right!

Thank you, bro.

Salaams
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155503 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
I believe a detailed etymology is due for the clueless fools.
Believer: One, who believes
Dis-believer: One, who does not believe
Yes, we have to go slow.
Another ignorant fool will come up with non-believer. lol!
BMZ - here is a test of your humanity:

Will you condemn Alex for his neo-nazi beliefs? Or stand besides him for the sole fact he is a fellow member of your religion?

(note- for what its worth - even though we have disagreed in the recent past, I still think you have some points. I cant say the same for him).
bmz

Singapore

#155504 Dec 5, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
bmz of Singapore believes in an Arabian Con Man, a vengeance-minded narcissist who plagiarized source material for his Qur'an from all over his known world and changed it to serve his own grubby purposes.
Buford of USA believes in a Galilean Conman, who was extremely incoherent and used to ask people, who did they think he was, as he was not sure of himself and also used to plagiarize past Scripture by saying, "you know it was said" but most of what he said had never been said before.

lol!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155505 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right and I doubt you are even a good Jew.
Or are you the chap who has decided to wipe off everything in the Tanach that tells you to kill the homosexuals?
lol...
Shall we call you a "Post Moses-Modernist Jew??
What a joke.
Does the Post Moses-Modernist Jewish books written also by men, still allow the non-gentiles to take lands from others because their made up "slave god" tells them to, or those "privileges" have been removed in return for allowing homosexuals to live in peace without being stoned to death?
LOL..........
rabbee: and just as bothersom, is their not being such a thing as a good muslem today. as even the will of all-h, seems to be fading not in their favor. well so much for everything is the will of all-h. except only when the jews*, are being favored. is your all-h, a hypocrite or what? cause you all, certainly make your g-d/s look that way.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155506 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaams BMZ, hope you will ALSO show them slowly but surely the difference between "'believers' and 'disbelievers' in Allah" and the meaning of the operative word "AND"...lol
Salaams
rabbee: are you sure, there is any difference between disbelievers and believers. or is this just, a tribal prejudiced point of view. because you think, TheG-D WHO is not on your side, is on your side. as your only assuming you are true, when your really not true to G-D.
bmz

Singapore

#155507 Dec 5, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you condemn Alex for his neo-nazi beliefs? Or stand besides him for the sole fact he is a fellow member of your religion?
(note- for what its worth - even though we have disagreed in the recent past, I still think you have some points. I cant say the same for him).
Why am I being tested for my humanity, Frijoles?

Months ago, when Alex used to bash the Jews, I was the only person, who had reprimanded him and had requested that the members of Jewish faith on this thread, were nice people. I had done that on this thread. Hope you can recall that.

And after that, Alex obliged.

I do not think that he has any nazi or neo-nazi beliefs against members of the Jewish faith.

It was a pleasure having those exchanges with you. Does criticizing Israel make me a Nazi or Neo-Nazi?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155508 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Prophet had married Ayesha at 6 or 9 and had taken her to bed, then that would have become a Sunnah for all.
It would mean that all his Sahabas (Companions and friends) would have also married 6-9 year old girls. Can those bloody ignorant fools quote some examples, where his followers did that, your D. Highness?
And if that were true, all of us would be gladly marrying 6 or 9 years old girls openly and would be fucking them merrily.
Pedophilia is a Westerner's disease. Are you okay?
You quoted a verse and the part I would like to bring up is: " And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen."
What was that screen made of? Where did she take it from or who gave that screen to her? Explain what does that mean!
Just testing your brain.
rabbee: i do not believe you, that pedophilia is a westerner's disease. since it was happening long, before all us westerners got here. and i do not believe that muslems, chinese, brittish, french, japanese, muhammed, christians, jews, muslems, pagans etc, are immune to this sin either.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155509 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Buford believes in a Charlatan's extremely ridiculous and churlish story about another Charlatan, appended below:
"As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said,“This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”
Were Jesus and the writers of the gospels, Charlatans? Please let Buford know. No one would be more pleased than I.
Thanks
LMAO!
rabbee: then why are you so displeased, about G-D always keeping HIS Promise to return me and the woman? unless it makies your, perfect religion look worse than you think.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155510 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee
Does this man Jesus have a place as a god or G-d in your TheTorah? Hope he is not there.
Could not find this man anywhere in the Torah, so I thought to check up with you.
Please advise.
rabbee: well according to TheTorah Scroll, i have. Their name/s, ain't jesus. and her name, ain't eve also. and according to TheTlorah Scroll i have, G-D does place Them in charge for the last day as your G-d. here in TheVery Same Story, of Creation again from G-D. to this rather be whole corrupted world, that only thinks is isn't again. thus insuring that you all, make all the exact same mistakes as before.

so that now, we are all headed, right straight back to the deluvian, with Noach, HisFamily and 144,000 talking animals again. as you should never let G-D, go to the day of bed rest angry. cause it just ruins HIS mood, when THEY do return.
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#155511 Dec 5, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear me..!
Do Christians of "today" believe in ONE Almighty creator?
Who is that then?
Who is Jesus then?
Do you know much about Christianity?
I have given a thought process...work WITH it, instead of working AGAINST it.
My wife is a white Christian who believes in a higher power called God & abides by the golden rule. She says all that son of god trinity etc etc are all minute details and has no time for it.

Now coming back to the Koran, 5:69 tells us the following:

5:59 - Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabians and the Christians whoever believes in Allah and the last day and does good-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

1) The verse says all those who believe. Jews, Sabians, Christians are all believers and none of them accept Mohammad.

2) They all believe in one almighty creator aka Allah.

3) They all believe in the last day (judgement day) and like Muslims, most are good.

4) There is no condition imposed upon them in this verse that they must accept Mohammad as the final messenger of God.

5) The verse makes no mention of any prophet.

5:69 is a replica of 2:62.
Mahmood

Woodstock, Canada

#155512 Dec 5, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY FORGET 5:152 FOR NOW?
Explain what it says!
And where did you get the word "all the" from?
Oh no. Let's first finish 4:150 and then I will be more than happy to discuss 4:152. Now answer the question I asked you.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155513 Dec 5, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>You are almost as unteachable as bmz of Singapore, who also makes it up as he goes.
One of his wackier beliefs is that since the Gospel accounts mention no nails being used when "BJ" was, as you insist, "nailed to die on a roman pole" -or CRUCIFIED, which is something that Mohammad said DIDN'T happen- that he was only tied to the cross instead, which made it easier for him to be taken down later, not dead but alive, thereby making "BJ" a liar.
Awww poor non-gentile bu(uttturdlick)ford, what do you wish to teach me, dear boy?
To be able to Teach you should know what you are teaching!
But, you have a chronic shortage or even a huge gap in the brains department.

Returning to your repeat mantra, what on earth are you insinuating?

What do "your" Gospels say about BJ, his escapades and the final "nailing/tying/gluing "?

Don't talk about muhammed, let';s talk about BJ, ok?

I thought I was clarifying the Gospel account(s)!
BJ did say he brought a Sword and not peace (Matt 10:34).

BJ did tell the "boys" to flog the cloaks and get themselves swords, without realising how incompetent they were!(Luke 22:36)

BJ did finally realise that the game was up, thanks to incompetent disciples, with large crowds of murdering Jews & "italians" were about to "almost" massacre them with swords and clubs (John 18:3/Matt 26:47)

BJ did watch one of the boys aim for the head and end up with an ear!(John 18:10/Matt 26:51)

BJ was quick witted enough to tell Peter to put the sword away (others were scared to even take swords out!!) and started blabbering about "drinking from daddy's cup" (John 18:11) or "all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword" (Matt 26:53) or "why are you coming to attack with swords and clubs(diversionary tactic)-Mark 14:48 or...whatever..." to save himself.

BJ then watched helplessly (while the Jews were tying him up), as his loser disciples desert him and flee, one even naked!(Matt 26:56/Mark14:52)

Peter also denied ever having been anywhere near BJ!(Matt 26:70,72,74/John 18:17)

BJ had no other means of escape.

BJ then decides to play a last card by looking up to the sky for his father (or was he his own father?) and saying "forgive them for they know not what they do (Luke 23:34)
This is INTERESTING: Was he REFERRING to the CRIMINALS on EITHER SIDE (LUKE 23.33) or was he REFERRING to the NAIVE ROMANS? He CERTAINLY was NOT REFERRING to the JEWS because THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING!!!
BJ realised that this little trick did not work when they nailed him/tied him/glued him to the tree/cross/pole!!!
Then did he say "the drink was finished" (John 19:30) or..."my god my god why have you forsaken me followed by a loud cry (Matt 27:46/50 or Mark 15:34/37)...or "father into your hands i commit my spirit (Luke 23$6)?.

BUT HOLY QURAN BEAUTIFULLY SAYS: HOLY PROPHET JESUS WAS NOT KILLED BY JEWS BECAUSE ALLAH SAVED HIM AFTER HAVING HEARD HIS PLEAS (SUPPORTED BY HEB 5:7)

Anything more you wish to say..POINT by POINT instead of making s silly remark?
Go for it non-gentile bu(ttturdlick)ford.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155514 Dec 5, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
If you carry anymore chips on your shoulder, someone will be able to burn you for firewood.
You are the paranoid chip carrier who pops up from nowhere to defend a bunch of murdering thieves at a drop of a hat.

Stop playing the three "wise" monkeys - see no evil by non-gentile Israel, hear no evil of/by non-gentile israel and speak no evil of non-gentile israel!!

You accuse me of nazi and neo nazi posts but that is the only cover you wish to hide behind.

I put it to you that you are the post moses-modernist jewish neo nazi who supports a terror state of thieves that murders the natives of palestine.

The whole world can see the evils of non-gentile land except a few bigoted ones like you.

I have NEVER insulted decent Jewish people unlike you who takes every chance to have a go at Muslims.

Are you also an anti semite, perhaps because you are another central european convert who has no blood link to Palestine?

READ what I say and respond properly instead of talking about firewood.

If you continue to feed one-liners i shall call you Groucho "burns"!
It is pathetic.
You play the chalk monitor without the chalk.
I know I have no other life than god given internet but it is quite interesting how you suddenly appear from nowhere, the "second" your non-gentile terrorist state of thieves for thieves is brought to task!!!

Why don't you bother to read what I said? You blamed me for quoting neo nazi links but you were silent on my pro Jewish links!!
All in all you are a spent force and a sheer waste of time.
You pop in as soon as your non-gentile family is exposed.
Your blinkers need to be removed if you were ever to get yourself a name as a neutral decent person.

Here are my comments...
1. You proclaimed..."I declared a few days ago"...wow!
3. Nazi buzz word!!
5. You say "most people would consider that pathetic"..
Was that pathetic?
6. The majority know that anti-gentile terror state is a curse on planet earth and even the Jewish scriptures curse it.
How on earth can this "godly" state justify tel aviv gay parade on 7 june 2013, god alone knows!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155515 Dec 5, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh so the whole world being wrong, against G-D makes them right?
Is Jesus God?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155516 Dec 5, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles - here is a test of your humanity:

Will you condemn Binyamin Netanyahu for his neo-nazi oppressive deceitful spiteful beliefs/behaviour? Or stand besides him for the sole fact he is a fellow member of your religion?

(I have no problem with the ordinary Jewish people. Semitic blood is linked to some of my people, a lot more than to the european khazarians. I don't care for the zionists or terrorists who call themselves Muslims because Islam rejects terror inequity or suicides)
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155517 Dec 5, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is a white Christian who believes in a higher power called God & abides by the golden rule. She says all that son of god trinity etc etc are all minute details and has no time for it..
You are taking the Michael I guess!
White, black, brown, yellow or pink Christian is not the issue.
There are 1.8billion to 2.2billion "Christians"
How many don't believe in "Jesus only begotten the Son of god", "Jesus the only saviour", "Holy ghost/spirit", "Jesus died for our sins", "Jesus the holy ghost", "Jesus the father himself", "Jesus is God and God is Jesus" .
Need clarification here please, because anything bordering on idolatry is not acceptable to God.
bmz

Singapore

#155518 Dec 5, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife is a white Christian who believes in a higher power called God & abides by the golden rule. She says all that son of god trinity etc etc are all minute details and has no time for it.
Those are not minute details. How can she accept those absurd 'minute' details, which are the major absurdities on which Christianity was built by pagans?

And how can you call them 'minute'? Those are major absurdities. How come you have time for everything against Islam and Qur'aan?

What is this Golden Rule? Was it pioneered only by her idol? Was he the only one who came up with that? Men did have the Golden Rule centuries before this 'minute' detail from Jesus was parroted out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who exactly was Gjoub, and should I trust him? (Mar '09) Thu Kathwynn 503
Pagans gather for elaborate Wiccan funeral of c... Thu shell 1
News the Beheading Sura: Robert Spencer's Blogging t... May 23 Dragnet52 5
Covertly clearing negative energy from the office (Sep '07) May 21 Debra 49
News No, American Christianity is not dead May 19 New Perspective 1
News POLL: Americans Turning Away from Religion May 15 Bible boy 1
News Carl Sagan as prophet of neo-Pagan Atheism May 12 geezerjock 1
More from around the web