incapable TO answer?<quoted text>
Just admit you are incapable to answer.
READ this you fool...ask a person with brains to explain it to you. Then come back here on all fours AND apologise...
1. Jews who are the Children of those who rejected Prophet Jesus the messenger of God, but properly follow Judaism as it was BEFORE Prophet Jesus and Prophet Muhammed. They still believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness.
2. Jews who are the Children of those who accepted Prophet Jesus as JUST the messenger of God but NOT God (the disciples for example did exactly that). They still believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness. Their "religion" was practised BEFORE prophet Muhammed.
3. Others who accept Jesus as Messenger of God but NOT God and those who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness.
These can be BEFORE or AFTER Muhammed. BEFORE Muhammed they were loosely referred to as "Christians" and AFTER Mhammed they are loosely referred to as Muslims.
4. Quran clearly refers to those who worship Jesus or anything other than God as non-believers even if they believe in the Last Day, and work righteousness.
5. Those who rejected the messengers when sent to them will have to explain their actions to God at the right place and time.
6. Those who worship a naked man as God or son of God do NOT believe in God. They will have to explain their "faith" to God at the right place and time.