Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
146,561 - 146,580 of 201,032 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Even pagans believed in "Allah". Mohammad's father's name was Abdullah meaning Slave of Allah.
Not a problem!
Allah has always been there mr. clever boy.
The "Christian" worship a man called Jesus (idol worship)believing him to be YhWh.
Now what does that tell you?
Imagine if in a few thousand years time YhWh is not worshipped by the non-gentiles, and then suddenly one pious non-gentile brings YhWh back into play, will you say that even "idolators" believed in YhHh?
I hope you understand a bit of theology put in laymen's terms.
I don't wish to confuse you with churchy jargon!
Good mental health.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more easy to make understand an issue to an ass than to bmz.
That is correct in my humble opinion!
BMZ is a human being and you are talking your asinine language suitable only to asses.
Therefore, we have a comms prob!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job Stefano. At least you are smart enough to see the contradiction.
you still haven't understood it.
I think you are struggling to comprehend something very simple by looking for a complicated answer!
There is no contradiction.
This is not the thread for it..but still there is no contradiction.
I have given the answer to stephano but he did not understand it!
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
But still the two verses are in contradictions.
As for your last sentence how can Allah be the true god if he's a anthropopatic one, to say something?
There is no contradiction and please read my note again.
Did you mean anthropopathic?
What is your interpretation of it..and how do you assume Allah is that!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
All Jews by faith reject the Christian mangod and see "Christians" as Idolators.
Some Christians "think" they worship the Jewish god in the form of a man.
The Jews reject Christian claims not because they reject God but because they reject the man as their Prophet/Messenger.
If they reject the Jesus the Messenger of God they could be in trouble but not in as much trouble as those who worship Jesus the Messenger as their mangod!!!
The answer is simple.
There can only be ONE God.
That God will NEVER be tribal, racist, bigoted anti-gentile minigod or a human version of that minigod.
Therefore, Allah is the true God.
Alex---The Jews reject Christian claims not because they reject God but because they reject the man as their Prophet/Messenger

HughBe--- I take it that by Jews you mean JUDAITES or members of Judaism. I know that this is what you mean because I am confident that that you are aware that there are many Jews who have REJECTED ALL gods.

How can a person know that they have not rejected God?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex---The Jews reject Christian claims not because they reject God but because they reject the man as their Prophet/Messenger
HughBe--- I take it that by Jews you mean JUDAITES or members of Judaism. I know that this is what you mean because I am confident that that you are aware that there are many Jews who have REJECTED ALL gods.
There he goes again.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HughBe, I was referring to those who adhere to the faith of Judaism as we know it today.

Yes, there may be Jews by race who reject God just like members of others races including Arabs who reject God.

Those who reject God do cause problems.

There may also be people who call themselves Jews by faith and still reject God.

I wish to remain neutral here because there are many who claim to be Muslims and behave like brutes.

Please correct me if I misunderstood your question.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello HughBe, I was referring to those who adhere to the faith of Judaism as we know it today.
Yes, there may be Jews by race who reject God just like members of others races including Arabs who reject God.
Those who reject God do cause problems.
There may also be people who call themselves Jews by faith and still reject God.
I wish to remain neutral here because there are many who claim to be Muslims and behave like brutes.
Please correct me if I misunderstood your question.
Nothing is wrong with your answer, Alex. The fact is there are those who believe that they have NOT rejected God but in reality they have done so both in words and actions.

If a person does the things that they know are contrary to God's commandments and do what he wants to do then such a person has REJECTED God.

I have to go.

Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Allah?
Your God and my God.
THe pure God who does not favour one race or tribe but all humans.
OK, deep breath. Inhale, exhale.

MUQ has posted the entire Gospel of Barnabas twice before. He is starting again. He complains when others cut and paste, but sees nothing wrong with taking up two panels with stuff he has posted twice before.

In the US for a long time the Summer was a time for TV re-runs. Since then, summer re-runs has been a colloquialism for repeating one self over and over. MUQ meets that hands down.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no contradiction and please read my note again.
I read it and discarded it.
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean anthropopathic?
The lack of the last "h" in the word anthropopathic, makes you wonder if that is the word I was talking about? LOL
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your interpretation of it..and how do you assume Allah is that!
By the way, talking about asisine language, where you are the expert, don't you know that when you make a question you should end up with the question mark (?), and not with other punctuation marks?

By that term I meant to attribute human feelings to a god. If you reject the idea of an anthropomorphic god then by coherent reasoning you should reject the idea of an anthropopathic god as well.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is wrong with your answer, Alex. The fact is there are those who believe that they have NOT rejected God but in reality they have done so both in words and actions.
If a person does the things that they know are contrary to God's commandments and do what he wants to do then such a person has REJECTED God.
I have to go.
One thing I would agree on is that Hughbe is in all likelihood an expert on rejection.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to go.
If a person does things that he/she knows are contrary to his/her God's commandments and does what he/she wants to do then such a person has rejected his/her model of God.
There are many religions and many "gods" and therefore, rejection of some "gods" is not a bad thing.
Peace
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
I read it and discarded it.
<quoted text>
The lack of the last "h" in the word anthropopathic, makes you wonder if that is the word I was talking about? LOL
<quoted text>
By the way, talking about asisine language, where you are the expert, don't you know that when you make a question you should end up with the question mark (?), and not with other punctuation marks?
By that term I meant to attribute human feelings to a god. If you reject the idea of an anthropomorphic god then by coherent reasoning you should reject the idea of an anthropopathic god as well.
Good for you.
I am off to pray (or should I say bray for you to understand?)
more ?? and more !! and more ..
As I am not God I will only understand God in terms of my feelings my ability to comprehend logic, dimension, emotion and others, but that does not mean that the creator-God is restricted by those created qualities.
full stop.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, deep breath. Inhale, exhale.
MUQ has posted the entire Gospel of Barnabas twice before. He is starting again. He complains when others cut and paste, but sees nothing wrong with taking up two panels with stuff he has posted twice before.
In the US for a long time the Summer was a time for TV re-runs. Since then, summer re-runs has been a colloquialism for repeating one self over and over. MUQ meets that hands down.
I was not asking for an explanation of your witty "re-run" remark as I experience it in UK USA and Canada.
My poser was simple..
Who is Allah?
The ONLY God worthy of worship.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>

That God will NEVER be tribal, racist, bigoted anti-gentile minigod or a human version of that minigod.
Therefore, Allah is the falseGod.
your allah says muslims are the best of manking
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>your allah says muslims are the best of manking
man-king is not my God! That aside....
YES, Muslims ARE the Best.
For this purpose Jesus is a Muslim by definition!
Now go find out what "Muslim" means.
You can become a Muslim (ANY human being who submits to the Will of God in peace in search of peace) this instant.
But you cannot become a semitic Jew without blood transfusion and plastic surgery!!
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

lol who told you that..your jew hating immam

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you.
I am off to pray (or should I say bray for you to understand?)
more ?? and more !! and more ..
Seen your qualities I'm not surprised tha you bray, or that you pray braying.

Again, learn how to use punctuation marks properly.
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
As I am not God I will only understand God in terms of my feelings my ability to comprehend logic, dimension, emotion and others, but that does not mean that the creator-God is restricted by those created qualities.
full stop.
The second mistake is that you understand what you call god by using your limits, which is a silly thing to say the least. At this point is better being ignorant about its existence than making things up.

The third mistake is that I wasn't talking about why do you conceive or understand god in terms of your feeling, logic, dimension but rather why the Quran describe the god you believe in as an athropopathic one?

So, let me ask you again, why do you believe in a god that your noble book describe it having human qualities?
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

george whyte wrote:
lol who told you that..your jew hating immam
or Your jew hating sadhu?
or the Jew hating priest who knows that Jews killed his God according to Gospels?
Muslims are not worried about any of this nonsense.
Jews did NOT kill Jesus. simple...
you are a saddo who is unable to come clean about his own religion.
keep licking asses...thats what you are fit for.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Seen your qualities I'm not surprised tha you bray, or that you pray braying.
Again, learn how to use punctuation marks properly.
<quoted text>
The second mistake is that you understand what you call god by using your limits, which is a silly thing to say the least. At this point is better being ignorant about its existence than making things up.
The third mistake is that I wasn't talking about why do you conceive or understand god in terms of your feeling, logic, dimension but rather why the Quran describe the god you believe in as an athropopathic one?
So, let me ask you again, why do you believe in a god that your noble book describe it having human qualities?
First go away and learn some English.
Then you will understand these very simple concepts.
Can you describe the 7th dimension in human terms?
Try it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••