You were suppossed to explain there is not contradiction but you end up to dodge the problem, being yourself unable to understand and find a solution to those famous verses.<quoted text>
Now let us see....
Where is the contradiction?
1. Jews who are the Children of those who rejected Prophet Jesus the messenger of God, but properly follow Judaism as it was BEFORE Prophet Jesus and Prophet Muhammed. They still believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness.
2. Jews who are the Children of those who accepted Prophet Jesus as JUST the messenger of God but NOT God (the disciples for example did exactly that). They still believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness. Their "religion" was practised BEFORE prophet Muhammed.
3. Others who accept Jesus as Messenger of God but NOT God and those who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness.
These can be BEFORE or AFTER Muhammed. BEFORE Muhammed they were loosely referred to as "Christians" and AFTER Mhammed they are loosely referred to as Muslims.
4. Quran clearly refers to those who worship Jesus or anything other than God as non-believers even if they believe in the Last Day, and work righteousness.
5. Those who rejected the messengers when sent to them will have to explain their actions to God at the right place and time.
6. Those who worship a naked man as God or son of God do NOT believe in God. They will have to explain their "faith" to God at the right place and time.
Hope you can work with this.
Quran 2:62 clearly tells Christians and Jews will have a nice rewards, while Quran 4150-151 says that who believe in Allah and in some messengers but don't believe in other messengers are called unbelievers and they will receive a harsh punishment.
At the light of this, all the Jews, that after Muhammad passed away, reject Jesus and Muhammad as messengers of god, will they have a nice or bad reward? Why?
All the Christians, that after Muhammad passed away, reject Muhammad as messenger of god, will they have a nice or bad reward? Why?