Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 Full story: The Brussels Journal 203,994

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155209 Nov 29, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this g-d??
No real GOD would be a slobbering slave to one tribe or race offering them land and favour!!
No GOD would be telling non-gentiles to kill off all gentiles..
Now that g-d is not a good GOD!!
Not interested.
Speak English.
rabbee: why ask me, when you can find that all in TheTorah Scroll. as i think you, forget about TheG-D WHO can send you all into slavery. as i do not think, you can find anywhere in TheTorah. where G-D has commanded, anything like what you said.

as you make it apparent, that my G-D and your g-ds are not the same. nor do i believe, that the judgement is based on who is called a gentile, or non-gentile by any of you.

and apparently i do not have, the difficulty in american english that you seem to portray. have you tried, removing the plank before your eyes? but their is a difference in your critter, or satanic english, and my G-Dly english. and since i know them both, i am much wiser than you in this understanding. so do not expect me, to lower my standard down. to your, satanic or baal molechish standards. the most i might go, is using green crayon. that even a child, could understand. G-D does not lower, THEIR Standard to meet any of your's and neither do i.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#155210 Nov 29, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
A HUGE Blow to the Non-Gentile Zionists.....who cannot take Gentile Christians for granted:
Thursday saw the vast majority of United Nations members agreed to upgrade Palestinians’ status within the world body.
PALESTINIANS have held observer status at the UN since 1974, but Thursday’s vote effectively elevated PALESTINE'S status to that of a “non-member state”– THE SAME STATUS as THE VATICAN!!!!
This provides an instant injection of legitimacy into the Palestinian cause, bringing it one step closer to full statehood recognition.
It also puts new pressure on Israel that has been thwarting decades of negotiations to create a new Palestinian state and establish a lasting peace.
LOOK AT THE FIGURES...THE NON-GENTILES HAVE NO SUPPORT FOR THEIR TERROR STATE....
The resolution upgrading the Palestinians' status to a nonmember observer state at the United Nations was approved by a vote of 138-9 with 41 abstentions.
NOW THAT IS A "HUGE" MARGIN I WOULD SAY!!
rabbee: really does it matter, what this whole world against G-D says is true to them? all the power of your talking critter kind put together is not going to stop G-D. so what if all the devil, is on your side? that is not, a good sign for you.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#155211 Nov 29, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition of SEMITE
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sem...
1a: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
b: a descendant of these peoples
2: a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language.

Hurricane, WV

#155213 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
With you being available there, why should any one vie for being the descendent of Ape and Pigs?
Why MUQ, that's just plain mean of you, to even suggest that I'm a descendant of Ape and Pigs.

Of course, when YOUR prophet Mohammad said the same thing THREE TIMES about certain Sabbath breaking Jews -repeating a Jewish FABLE, by the way- and your Saudi Clerical Masters extend it to include ALL Jews, well, I think that I'll let you believe that I'm not only a descendant of Ape and Pigs, but also of black dogs, since YOUR prophet was also black dogaphobic.

The man was quite superstitious.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155215 Nov 29, 2012
MUHAMMAD AND THE ANIMALS
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/animals....

Excerpt:

The affair of the Sabbath-breakers, who were punished by being changed into apes, is also supposed to belong to the time of David, but the circumstance is mentioned only in general terms, and nothing definite is given about time or details, except in verse 82, where the time is given, but not the fact. Among the Jews there is no trace of this legend.

SOME MUSLIMS WILL BE TURNED INTO PIGS AND APES AS WELL

Muhammad used this superstition to scare his followers into obedience as well. He foretold that in later times some Muslims would turn to the lusts of the world and fornicate, wear silk, drink alcoholic, and listen to music. Their punishment is that Allah would supernaturally destroy some and others would be transformed into monkeys and pigs.

Bukhari 7.494B:
Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari:
that he heard the Prophet saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him,'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection."
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155216 Nov 29, 2012
Muslim, Book 004, Number 1032:
Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of 'Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#155217 Nov 29, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
With you being available there, why should any one vie for being the descendent of Ape and Pigs?
Die hard Mohammadans like you are like used car salesmen...they tell you the good things about the car and hide the bad stuff. You have been writing in this forum for so long and I have yet to see write about all the murders and assassinations carried on at the behest of your prophet.
Morales

London, UK

#155239 Nov 29, 2012
Buford wrote:
Muslim, Book 004, Number 1032:
Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of 'Allah (may peace be upon him) said: When any one of you stands for prayer and there is a thing before him equal to the back of the saddle that covers him and in case there is not before him (a thing) equal to the back of the saddle, his prayer would be cut off by (passing of an) ass, woman, and black Dog. I said: O Abu Dharr, what feature is there in a black dog which distinguish it from the red dog and the yellow dog? He said: O, son of my brother, I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as you are asking me, and he said: The black dog is a devil.
be aware of an ass, a black dog and of breaking wind!
truth

Perth, Australia

#155240 Nov 29, 2012
be aware only one rock..arab peninsulla..then finish with all fundation..huuuuuuuuuuu as wind..

''na 'stubovima'' pocivaju temelji zemljine kugle''
http://www.google.com.au/search...

''na stubovima pocivaju temelji zemljine kugle''

like wind huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
finish

be good

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#155241 Nov 29, 2012
Now, this is what I call excellent!

My hat off to Rabbi Michael Lerner.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/11/28/opinion/ler...

Some fine extracts:

"The de facto strategy of past and present Israeli governments of seeking security through domination and by pushing Palestinians out of their homes, or allowing right-wing religious fanatics to create settlements throughout the West Bank to ensure that no Palestinian state could have contiguous parts, has not and cannot work to provide safety for Israel.
Israel's fate and its well-being are intrinsically linked to the well-being of the Palestinian people. It's time for the powerful to show generosity to the relatively powerless.

So those in the U.S. and Israel who want Israel to be secure should welcome the Palestinian Authority's decision to seek observer status as a nonmember state in the United Nations. The authority has agreed to return to negotiations with Israel without conditions once that status has been granted. The goal is creation of a state living in peace with Israel in borders roughly approximating those of the before than 1967 war, with minor border changes mutually agreeable through negotiations.

So who opposes this? Hamas, Israel and the U.S."

bmz

Singapore

#155242 Nov 29, 2012
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Die hard Mohammadans like you are like used car salesmen...they tell you the good things about the car and hide the bad stuff. You have been writing in this forum for so long and I have yet to see write about all the murders and assassinations carried on at the behest of your prophet.
It is all on record. There is no need for MUQ to write about fighting and killing. Buford can do that any time by posting non-stop. Just wind him up. he is efficient.

The killing of all, who were persecuting, torturing, killing the new Muslims and were fighting against the Prophet and the infant Islam, was perfectly justified.

So, what is the problem?

bmz

Singapore

#155243 Nov 29, 2012
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition of SEMITE
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sem...
1a: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
b: a descendant of these peoples
2: a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language.

Perth, Australia

#155244 Nov 29, 2012
why you now in singapore..
why you hide yourself holy Ala..

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

you need be good
people need find rights for own life as well peace..its wrong attack..
as well you are wrong or i am wrong..why i am wrong when i say to you Israel is strong..are you not for sure they are not implemented them within themself..yes they are..you try make me stupid..its not nice from you..
now
please holy Ala be good toward me..
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155245 Nov 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
Some fine extracts:
"The de facto strategy of past and present Israeli governments of seeking security through domination and by pushing Palestinians out of their homes, or allowing right-wing religious fanatics to create settlements throughout the West Bank to ensure that no Palestinian state could have contiguous parts, has not and cannot work to provide safety for Israel.
Israel's fate and its well-being are intrinsically linked to the well-being of the Palestinian people. It's time for the powerful to show generosity to the relatively powerless.
So those in the U.S. and Israel who want Israel to be secure should welcome the Palestinian Authority's decision to seek observer status as a nonmember state in the United Nations. The authority has agreed to return to negotiations with Israel without conditions once that status has been granted. The goal is creation of a state living in peace with Israel in borders roughly approximating those of the before than 1967 war, with minor border changes mutually agreeable through negotiations.
Do you know why Israel opposes this?

because ABBAS has refused to give statements or assurances that:
1. There will be one state for the Jews and one state for the Palestinians (i.e. his charter calls for a Palestinian state and a hybird state which is rather unreciprical)

2. He has stated in the past that they are to use the nonmember status to pursue Israel in the world court - which has had a lousy track record towards fairness (google Goldstone report for an example of this)

3. Despite Abbas overture for negotiation, in the past there has been nothing keeping him from these negotiations - the Israelis over the last several years have been asking for the Palestinians to return to negotiations

At the end of the day, its not the UN that makes states (they have no authority) but the parties. So this excercise really changes nothing except to showcase Palestinian intransigence.

Most Jews want a Palestinian state. This is not news (however it should be noted that Lerner is not very popular as a leader) But until the Palestinians accept Israel and behave like neighbors, many Jews will be opposed to a state in the short run.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155246 Nov 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
Some fine extracts:
http://www.jweekly.com/article/full/62960/oba...

President Barack Obama declared this week that there could be no shortcut to peace between Israel and the Palestinians, as he sought to head off a United Nations showdown over Palestinian statehood.

“Peace will not come through statements and resolutions at the United Nations — if it were that easy, it would have been accomplished by now,” Obama said in a Sept. 21 speech to the U.N. General Assembly.“Ultimately, it is the Israelis and the Palestinians who must live side by side.

“Ultimately, it is the Israelis and the Palestinians — not us — who must reach agreement on the issues that divide them.”
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#155247 Nov 30, 2012
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/20...

Media Ignore Palestinian Talk of No Jews Allowed in Palestinian State

As attention has turned to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict with the Palestinian Authority planning to seek recognition for a Palestinian state by the United Natinos on Friday, the media have almost universally ignored last week's prediction by Maen Areikat, the Palestine Liberation Organization envoy to the United States, that Israelis - presumably referring to Israeli Jews rather than Israeli Arabs - would be removed from such a Palestinian state.

And, although the allegedly moderate Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has a history of being even more direct in declaring that not a single Jew would be allowed to live in a Palestinian state - not even Jews from other countries serving as part of a hypothetical NATO peacekeeping force - a small number of the media outlets that bothered to pay attention to the issue at all have naively allowed Areikat to dubiously backtrack and claim that Jews would indeed be welcome in such a Palestinian state. But Areikat himself last year in an interview with Tablet magazine had more explicitly than last week argued that Jews should be removed.

------

In other words, Palestinians should be granted the right to return to Isreal proper, and Israeli Arabs should have the right to continue to live in Israel proper, but no Jews are allowed in a new Palestine.(Thanks but no thanks)

Does the word "ethnic cleansing" sound familiar?
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#155248 Nov 30, 2012
bmz wrote:
Are you suggesting that Jesus and his close disciples were also descendants of apes and pigs? Do you acknowledge that, Buford?
I'm suggesting that Mohammad's "divinely revealed" ANTI-JEW rhetoric is to blame for the hatred of Muslims for Jews as Jews TODAY. For example, in Saudi Arabia, that land of the Pure Semites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_...

Saudi Arabian media often attacks Jews in books, news articles, at their Mosques and with what some describe as antisemitic satire. Saudi Arabian government officials and state religious leaders often promote the idea that Jews are conspiring to take over the entire world; as proof of their claims they publish and frequently cite The Protocols of the Elders of Zion as factual.

One Saudi Arabian government newspaper suggested that hatred of all Jews is justifiable. "Why are they (the Jews) hated by all the people which hosted them, such as Iraq and Egypt thousands years ago, and Germany, Spain, France and the UK, up to the days they gained of power over the capital and the press, in order to rewrite the history?"

Saudi textbooks vilify Jews (and Christians and non-Wahabi Muslims): according to The Washington Post, Saudi textbooks claimed by them to have been sanitized of antisemitism still call Jews apes (and Christians swine); demand that students avoid and not befriend Jews; claim that Jews worship the devil; and encourage Muslims to engage in Jihad to vanquish Jews.

Hurricane, WV

#155249 Nov 30, 2012
BTW, cynophobia is the fear of dogs, not "dogaphobia."
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155250 Nov 30, 2012
Zionism is Evil.
There is no point in legitimising something that has no legitmacy.

Ever since the poor "Jews"(mainly a collection of european converts with questionalbe semitic blood) were dumped in Palestine, NOTHING good has come out of that place!

It is just like reading the Old Testament stories!
They are living the life of Old Testament- murders and murders...from Jacob..David..Judah and the lot!! kill..kill..kill..."utter ly destroy" and paranoia.

Why is that wherever they go they bring misery and hatred upon themselves?

Israel shall always be a misadventure, propped up by lying "Christian" politicians who want the world to forget what they did to the "Christ Killing" Jews from about 200AD up until the Holocaust..and even now.

Why didn't they create a safe haven for Jews in a friendly country like USA?

Why does this "slave g-d" so desperately want his masters to live in one particular part of planet earth when the whole world is spread out like carpet for all humans to occupy?

The raison d'etre for "Israel" is non existent!

If it was "grabbed" for ALL Jews then they must ALL go there instead of living in "Christian" West.

Incidentally this was the original plan of the persona "Hitler" and many European "Christian" nations who wanted the "Christ killers" out of their backyard!

If Jews are allowed to stay peacefully in "Christian" West, there is no need for them to build on an artificial state that continues to terrorise its neighbours and takes more land from them.

If the Gospel bashing "Christians" accept the Jews as "Non Christ Killers", almost all the main problems will be solved overnight!

(HUGE HINT: Quran says JEWS DID NOT KILL JESUS!!)

The WHOLE world can see the atrocities committed by this "terror state" known as Israel except for a few countries where Zionist media have been pumping BS for the brain dead so they never get to see the truth.
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#155251 Nov 30, 2012
Buford wrote:
BTW, cynophobia is the fear of dogs, not "dogaphobia."
bu(ttturdlick)phobia= avoiding an asslicker of non-gentiles?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pagan/Wiccan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) Thu Ooogah Boogah 14,391
Handfasting - Is it final, or can it be repeate... Oct 26 Kathwynn 2
Bloomfield woman behind Ten Commandments monume... Oct 10 Liam R 3
Wiccan Arrested on Child Rape Charges (Apr '10) Oct 9 Lee County NC 46
I...(gulp) am a Pagan Agnostic Taoist Sep '14 Ol Fuddy Duddy 2
Respecting belief: why should you? And why shou... Sep '14 thetruth 21
Pagan caught performing naked ritual with teena... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Kathwynn 14

Pagan/Wiccan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE